No More Heroes: Rebirth [Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll eat soon enough, Tico. I want to talk to Bon-bon real quick, and catch up to you guys in a bit." Cernia laughed before turning to Ebonwu and his friend. "Hey Bon Bon, is that your friend? Is he shy?" 
As starved as she was, Cernia seemed to not want to be near Mother for a little bit, if she could help it. It was an odd feeling of anxiety she got at the sound of her name. It seemed familiar but not in any justifiable way.

"I didn't know Bon Bon would find anyone here. It's big and crowded. He's been a big help to us! We owe him a ton for saving our skins so much. Bon Bon took care of us more than the other way around."
==========

"Hey, if it helps, I need a bath too." Celeste said with a shrug of her shoulder, but she grinned at the memory of spraying Jess in the face as a skunk. "I got your perfume on me in the process. So now I smell like drywall covered in flowers."

"After all that happened, I completely forgot about even eating anything. I'm so hungry I could eat a tablecloth." Yoon remarked.

"Better than prison food hopefully." Gryffin mutters.
==========

"Alright, Rosalina. I sealed all your stumps, so they should neatly heal up under some fresh bandages. All that's left is your eye." Magness said, after some more cleaning and wrapping of wounds.

Raimundo's eyes brightened. 

"On a second though I'll hold off that nap until after lunch." he grinned.

------------------------------------

Giovani quickly turned to look at the man.

"Huh? Where did you come-" he then felt someone tugging his shirt. He looked to his side and noticed it was Naolyn.

"Eat? Um." he looked back at the man and then quickly back at Naolyn. "I'll be there soon, short stuff." he crossed his arms. "And make sure there's something left for me. That Rai always ends up eating everything."

Raster led those that followed him to the cafeteria.

“For those who are new, this is where we served food. It’s not the greatest since we don’t have the luxuries of obtaining fresh foods for majority of the time. Even the farmers have a hard time producing such—and usually stored away for a rainy day. Hope you don’t mind.”

Raster pointed to another direction. “Those who want to take a shower, you can go to the restrooms. Of course, they are separated by gender. Unless you’re one of those kinfolks.”

“Obviously, I should be the one to enter alone in order to cease this dreadful scent that’s been on me for a while! Mutt should be honored to even have my scent on her! It’s the first time she’d must’ve smell good for once! And porchops should definitely skip a meal or two!” Jess acclaimed.

Aya signed and cough. “Give a rest already… and food is food at the end of the day... these guys will devoured anything.”

"Yeah, of course they will! That's why porchops and mutt should be last to take the food! They'll eat everything!" Jess said.

"After we fed them basically shit?" Aya coughed. "They deserved this.."

Raster took noticed of Xavier being unconscious. “I can take the boy and send him in. We gotten a kind hero who offers his assistance of healing. I’m sure he’ll work him good as new.”

Nessa nodded and passed Xavier onto Raster as he walked way. “Daiman, you need to go over there as well. I don’t know how, but that gaping wound you had needs to be checked out.”

“Huh? What wound?” Daiman responded. “I’m fine!”

“Don’t be like that kid. Boys like you need to be growing up big and strong so they can take care of themselves. Otherwise, you’ll end up like a bump.” Raster went to take Xavier to the medical house.

“But… I am an adult.” Daiman quietly mumbles.

“Alright… I haven’t eaten decent food in weeks. I’m going to tear anything they present to me.” Nessa said. Though she couldn’t stomach the fact that Elizabeth was here of all places.

=========

Rosalina gave him a warm smile. “Thank you, Magness.”

However, Raster opened the door. “Hey doc! We got another one. Think you can take care of this Buster?” Raster dropped Xavier onto a bed.

“Lordy almighty, this kid weigh a ton!”

Rosalina turned around, as her eye narrowed. The word “Buster” rang something in her head and she begun to shake erratically.

===

“Don’t mind me.” The man stated.

He began to walk away as Naolyn appeared. His face was completely covered in black; his hair was very spiky and wild and in similar vein to Daiman, wore a cape—though the color was red rather than white.

“I supposed I thought I saw potential within you, but it seems that you are not truly “capable” as I thought.” The man stated.

Naolyn frowned slightly, wishing to try and connect more with Gio-Senpai but felt like he would return to eat sooner or later.

"Don't forget to take a bath, Gio-Senpai, you must totally stink of sweat." Naolyn smiled before running off.

She followed the others to what seemed to be the Cafeteria and remembered the scent of the wonderful food that they fed to them a while ago. She made sure to get Gio's food first and keep it close with her in case he walked in. She got all sorts of spicy foods and added vegetables since she wanted him to be healthy and some mango slices. While she used her powers to gather Gio's food, she began to pick out her own food.

====

Ryder and Tico, amazed with all the food before them, took a seat nearby and began to stuff their faces in with foods that they assumed only the rich would eat.

Ray says nicely "For all our peace of mind Daiman at some point get it looked at." Ray thinks "I would normal offer to look my self but there are other medical people and i do want start reading the notes i taken. they looked very damming to the UN"

After Ray gets some food and a place to sit he starts to read some the notes that he token form the UN as he eats.

"This is my friend Chris. He's a sad rain cloud." Ebonwu introduces.

"Does he give you guys silly nicknames too?" Chris asks. "As for him being a help, I believe it. Dude always insisted on trying to help out the town, even after you lot left it in that state."

Ebon smiles and pats his friend on the back before going into a big laugh.

"You must cheer up! You're amongst friends now! Friends who need to shower and eat."

"He gives everyone a nickname, I guess..." Cernia replied, avoiding Chris's snippy comment about the ruins of Lost City. She didn't feel like arguing about it with anyone; they weren't going to hear it from them and especially not now. "Bon-bon I don't think he... nevermind. I'll just eat something before getting cleaned up like you said. Hopefully everyone hasn't already eaten up everything by now."

========

Celeste took note of Nessa's sudden tension but she decided not to ask about it since she didn't know what made her act that way.

"You snooze you lose, Skeletor!" Came Celeste's muffled taunting. Her mouth was full of bread rolls.

"They really sell themselves short! I wouldn't dream of even seeing half this stuff again in my life!" Gryffin said, building up a heaping plate happily. "I'm so glad to not eat burnt crickets and rabbit for the umpteenth time..."

"Hey, don't mock my cooking! Are you saying you can do better in the middle of nowhere!?" 

"No, Celeste... geesh."

"If you want Daiman, I could go with you..." Yoon offered. Her voice fell to barely above a whisper. "If you ask me, I don't feel very comfortable surrounded by such strangers yet..."

=========

Just as Magness was beginning to focus his energy into sealing up the wounds in Rosalina's damaged eye, he shut his eyes once his attention was forced to shift. He barely caught Raster's voice.

"Oh, uh... place them somewhere nearby while I finish up..." He blinked several times through squinted eyes to refocus his vision, and saw Rosalina's shaking. "A-are you alright? Are you hurting?! Did I do something wrong, Rosalina?" Magness asked in alarm.

As Ray read through the documents, a name was consistently mention repeatedly: Origin

[According to the documents, Origin was a special—capable of warping the fabric of reality—that was sent away in space after receiving a battle he felt as “satisfying”. However, there may be a possibility of his return when he seeks for another battle. The United Nation prepared Lost City as a method to seek out specials in order to combat Origin, if old age has not caught up with him. Lost City was a project to find powerful specials and enlist them to the Special Squad. However, the Origin Sphere was also in development in order to create the "ultimate special" through selective breeding. However, it proven to be impossible at the moment...]

-----------

“I understand that feeling” Daiman responded. He was at least happy that Yoon would accompanied him. He touched his chest once more. “I suppose I can go to check things out…”

“Hmph! What a filthy animal!” Jess responded to Celeste. “Don’t your mother taught you any matters!?” Jess said as she shove multiple spoon-full of curry, leaving a smear around her mouth.

Aya took a bite out of a burger. “It’s doesn’t have traditional dinner that I’m accustomed too, but it’s better than nothing.” He turns to Nessa. “So, what’s up with you and Elizabeth?”

“Uh… it’s nothing. She was originally part of the Special Squad before leaving.” Nessa said. “No one knew why she’d quit at the time—prior to Axe’s craziness was known, anyways. Not even Edward.”

-----------

“It’s them… it’s THEM!” Rosalina grabbed her head. “It’s because of them that I’m unable to feel any sense of emotion! I don’t want them to be here!!!” Tears formed around her eyes. “They’re going to come and finished the job!”

“W-whoa there. Calm down chick.” Raster sweated. “That’s girl a bit of a problem. I found her wandering off one day and she was completely wrecked from the get-go. Surprised a lady like her can even survive that…” Raster said. “Anyways, the word busters seems to be the trigger word…”

Ray keeps reading and thinks "So every thing was because of fear that this Origin returning to earth but it dos not change the shit that Axe felt justified in making or doing to Specials."

Clinic

On one side of the room, a blonde lady was helping an injured man lie down on his bed. It had been over a year since the destruction of their home and family. She really appreciated it when these people took her and her sister in and treated their injuries. In return, she volunteered to help nursing other patients back to good health. And out of a sudden she heard a female patient shouting in fear.

“Is everything alright?” She quickly made her way over to their most peculiar patient’s bed and asked the men. She turned her head, about to greet Raster. It was then she noticed a new, unfamiliar patient on a nearby bed.

“What happened to him?” She asked in worry. Work never seemed to end here.

(Not sure what to do with my other guys yet. If anyone's up for interaction please tell me)

Naolyn sat down, keeping a space for Cernia in case she decided to sit down next to her. She ate silently, thinking heavily about Gio-Senpai. She seemed a bit distracted and wasn't stuffing her face in as usual. Her plate was full with more fruits and vegetables than actual meat. She made sure to save a plate for Gio-Senpai, having a mix of everything on the plate. She shrugged it off, assuming she was thinking far too deep into this.

"Maybe Gio-Senpai is just super tired..." Naolyn said to herself. "I'm sure he'll eat with us."

=====

Ryder and Tico seem to be having a race as to who can eat the most in the next couple of minutes. Despite Ryder's calm and well-mannered character, he turned a new leaf when he sees food. He acted more like Tico than anyone else.

"Bet'cha can't beat me, Tico. I'm an eating master!" Ryder laughed. "I got an endless pit for a stomach and you know it!"

Tico continued to stuff more and more food in his mouth, looking like a squirrel with his cheeks stuffed with food.

=====

(Since Raditz is busy, I'll be taking over Giovanni until he returns.)

"You mind saying that again, kid?" Gio heard the slick remark that the man said and his hands instantly turned into hard fists. "I'm more capable than anyone here! How 'bout we fight and see who really is the 'less capable one' between us!"

Without a second thought, Gio's fists turned into flames. He was ready for a fight since the man had already sparked his temper.

[@Raditzthehairball For your other characters, they can positioned themselves here and introduce them when it seems appropriate. As for the villain character, I think I can wager an proposal for him. I'll PM you for the details]

"Calm down. You are in no position of fighting me, boy." The man said to Giovani. His hair was flowing rapidly, his face resemblance similar to that of a shadow.

--------------

Raster sweated a bit as he turned to the young woman. "Well, this man's limps seems to be obliterated from his battle against the United Nation." Raster said. "He's uh.. you know, the "B" word. Those infamous group."

"Worry not, Tiny Snow Child. Some things take time." Ebonwu replies, knowing look on his face. "I can assure you that things will work out."

Chris stayed silent, but gained a regretful look on his face.

"Sorry. I-" he starts. "Whoa!"

"Enough of this! There is food to eat and empty bellies to fill! Let us feast!" nun

Ebonwu picks up Chris and Cernia, then runs them to the table with the other Busters, laughing.

Ray thinks putting the notes away "After i eat and get clean some more then i should think of what to do next." and starts to eat more.

Clinic

“Oh.” Her eyes slightly widened in realization. So that was why.

“Perhaps I can be of some help?” Theresa suggested. Seeing the new healer was busy calming Rosalina, she decided to walk over to check on the new patient. “This is bad.” She sighed while looking for something to sterilize the man’s injuries after checking it.

(Which limp was blown off exactly? xD)

"Bon-bon! Where are you taking us!?" Cernia was shocked at first, but then she started to giggle along with Ebonwu as they were carried to the mess hall where the others were eating.
=========
"It doesn't hurt? It looks really painful to me..." Yoon's eyebrows were furrowed with worry.

"I bet they'll fix ya up real quick! I haven't been in there myself, but I heard they got a little clinic thing to treat the bad wounds." Raimundo said. (I'll bunnymod him for the time being until Raditz comes back on!)

"Hah? She probably did but I forgot. Oh, you got a little somethin' on your face." Celeste retorted with a mouth full of meat. She took her thumb and wiped the smear of curry off Jess's cheek before licking it. "Got it. It tastes even better with a hint of your tears!" The mere act made Gryffin struggle to hold in his laughter.

"Hey look! It's the totem dude and the snowball! And some other guy." Celeste pointed out, looking in Ebonwu's direction from his loud entrance.

"Bon-bon, put me down, heehee!" Cernia laughed boisterously.
=========

"Y-you don't have to worry about that, Rosalina... Just calm down! We wouldn't let anyone hurt you... I especially wouldn't allow it." Magness tried to keep his voice level so as to not worsen the situation. "I don't wish to fight anyone, but I won't let anyone hurt anyone else if I can help it. Take deep breaths..."

Cafeteria

“I see.” Aya said. He was ignoring the shenanigans Jess placed herself in with Gryffin and Celeste. “To think that they were more members of the Special Squad. Makes me wonder if they were more?”

“I’m sure Ray might have some insight on that considering that he has the documents…” Nessa said. “Yo Ray! Find anything interesting?”

Jess’ face was bright red and steams came out of her ears. “You think this is funny you stupid mutt!?” She placed her hand on some mash potatoes and began to toss it towards direction where Celeste and Gryffin was. Her aim, despite her attitude, is perfect aim.

“Don’t worry, Yoon. I’m all right, but it wouldn’t hurt to check out the clinic to make sure things are working properly as Raimundo said.” Daiman said.

Clinic

[ He lost his legs :p ]

Rosalina dig her nails into her skin on her head, causing slight bleeding. "They're coming to finished me off. Just end my suffering before they do!" She cried out. Rosalina tried to follow Magness' advice and began to take deep and slow breaths. It appears to be working.

"Sure, ma'am." Raster responded to the girl. "If you know what you're doing, then I'll be out of your hair. It appears that he lost his legs. This kind of stuff grosses me out." Raster walked out of the building and heads towards the cafeteria.

Somewhere in Mother's Sanctuary

"You need to learn how you pick your own battles. They just took down the United Nation, and you want to fight  them right then and there? Are you brain damage or something?" Kelly said. "You lucky X was going on a stroll today..." 

"Yeah, yeah. You should be more focus on making sure that thing doesn't go haywire and kill us all or something." Netsu said as he laid down. "Speaking of that, I thought I saw something that look just like him.. but as a girl.. and a much nastier face." 

"You're late, we already knew about that girl. Maybe if you didn't disappeared all the time, you might had caught up with everything we know so far." Kelly sigh. "Anyways, don't start trouble with the Busters..." 

"Whatever." Netsu said, as he went to sleep.

Clinic

It was a good thing the man was unconscious. Just seeing the damage on his leg scared her. She put a thermometer in his mouth. While waiting for it to check hos temperature, she slowly poured water onto the exposed wound, using her other hand to clean it with a towel. Once it was cleaned, she began applying the sterilizer to prevent further infection.

Nearby area

Things had been great for him ever since the disaster. Esteban never thought he had a nuclear explosion to thank, but it really boosted his luck. He was advancing in his new career and getting on great term with the ladies. After saving enough, he was finally able to have a vacation in Europe. 

He walked along the peaceful path, checking the photos he had taken with his camera. He had been sightseeing around town yesterday and now decided to wander further to the outskirt and wildrness for some more photos. 

He suddenly stopped, feeling as if he was being watched. He looked around and continued on when nobody could be seen. But perhaps he should've hired a tour guide instead of going alone.

While he was an easily spooked man, his intuition was right this time.

A figure was crouching on a tree above him, watching his every moves like a hawk.

Ray thinks "they do have the right to know if it was not for them i would not have these notes at all. " Ray says handing the Notes on Origin to Nessa "Axe saw specials as tools to combat this "threat"." Ray puts up finger quotes on the world "threat".

Ray says as a matter fact "The counters that he came up with for this "Threat" shows that."

"No position to fight?! Don't underestimate me!" Gio's flaming fists grew hotter and he spat out fire. He didn't seem to wait for anything the man said and rushed at him with his blazing fists. "I'll show you potential!"

He aimed a fist to the man, the fire getting even hotter than before and his eyes narrowed at his target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom