No More Heroes: Rebirth [Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinic

"That would be appreciated." Aureo said, giving the other man his brightest, most affectionate smile. He'd learned early on that Taka liked to keep busy. Really sitting idle like this was very out of character for the man. Further proof of how big his crush was. Aureo felt a swell of affection. Really he was positively giddy right now! He could hardly keep himself from dancing around~

Cafeteria

Koichi beamed, "That is my name!" he confirmed standing calmly watching as the girl and her dinner hovered lazily five feet up, "You were looking a little down. Thought I'd "lift" your spirits."

Albert groaned and rubbed his eyes. Yeah they were dead. Hell, she might just take out the whole Cafeteria for the bad puns alone...

Nearby Area

"Mark, I swear to god if you don't come right now- MARK HELLOOO~ BEST FRIEND CALLING!!!!" Felix shouted from the edge of the forest, standing below a large Maple tree.

Clinic

Theresa blushed slightly. “Oh… you noticed… I’ve always been a bad liar.” She sighed then moved over to help him sit up. “Sorry. I was just unsure how you would react to it. Some people I’ve treated don’t do well with bad news.”

============

Taka found himself staring for too long at Aureo’s smile and glanced away for a moment,  didn’t want to seem weird (or creepy). But it was also a peculiar thing. Usually he would have tried finding something else to do. Sitting still for too long would irritate him. Yet here he was, watching someone for almost half an hour, for no particular reason…

“By the way, where’s the girl?” He asked, noticing the red haired girl that liked following Aureo wasn’t around as usual. “Sharon, was it?”

Nearby area

“Kill me?” Arturo chuckled. That was quite amusing. No one ever dared to threaten him. Though, he knew he should be careful. He didn’t know what kind of power the other man possessed. Super strength was a guess, seeing how that tree was cut down quite easily, but who knew what was in store?

“I like that attitude. I will go with you back to this ‘Sanctuary’ if you can prove yourself worth my time.”

=======

“Man. That’s a lot of blood.” Mark walked closer to look at the fainted man. “He’d die if we don’t hurry. Help me get him back to town.”

The girl shook her head. “You won’t make it in time… I know a closer place but keep it a secret. Can you?”

“Eh? … Sure.” He shrugged.

“You seem like a trustworthy guy. But if you slip it to anyone, I’ll make sure you regret it.” The young woman threatened, pointing a finger at his chin.

“OKAY OKAY I get it. I won’t tell anyone! Geez!” Mark laughed nervously.

“Good. Now help me carry him there.”

After a few struggles they managed to get the guy up. They wrapped the guy’s arms over each of their shoulders and started dragging him.

=======

On the maple tree, a young man was sitting on a tree branch. In his hands was a smartphone which he used to take photos of the scenery. He was in the middle of taking a picture when someone yelled from below. It made him jump out of surprise and he ended up falling from the tree.

“DERR`MOOO!” He yelled, waving his arms and legs frantically while descending.

Cafeteria

Sarah frowned and spun around to stare down at the other teen. “I’ll give you to the count of three to put me down, or you had better watch what you put into that mouth of yours for the rest of your life.” She spoke in a deadly, serious monotone. “One.”

"I might be able to. Auras are unique to the individual, but the differences are usually hard to distinguish." Ebonwu explains. "Let me try though."

He sits down and raises two totems around himself. Taking a deep breath, he closes his eyes and reopens them to reveal their glow.

"Let me try that one. I've only ever had vanilla and chocolate." Chris says, eating some strawberry.

He smiles, but gets distracted by the antics of Celeste and Koichi's groups.

"I haven't even met everyone in this place. I wonder if it's okay."

Yoon watched Daiman leave, and decided to sit down in front of Ebonwu wistfully. "I'll stay with you." She whispers so as to not distract him.

=======
[Cafeteria]
Cernia scooped up some of the ice cream with the fruit added into it and tried it before bouncing in her seat happily. "It's so sweet! I like it a lot," she laughed merrily. "Though, what's a date? Is it a place where you eat burgers? Whatever those are."

"You don't know what a burger is?" Celeste sweated. "It's basically meat and a bunch of vegetables between two bread buns. And cheese if you like that."

"Oh... uh.. I knew that!" Cernia lied to save face. "Doesn't sound nearly as good as ice cream!"

Raimundo stifled a laugh as he tried to keep his composure. He thought the ruckus to be pretty comedic.

"Burgers are the best. You could use one, Skeletor." Gryffin said, completely dismissing Jess's previous outburst. "Maybe they'll like us more after you take a bath though."

"You and me both, guy," Celeste says in agreement with Chris before falling silent. She hadn't thought this far for things to go when she split from the Sounders with Gryffin. I only went with them to get Gryffin back. Otherwise we probably would've ditched them and just moved elsewhere. I returned the favor, chipping in to break them out of that place. There's no need for us to associate with them anymore. Celeste considered a possibility of leaving them but decided to push back the idea. What she heard about the day before regarding Zaion and Leo caught her interest, so leaving that alone would be foolish. Especially if the Busters and Mother were the only ones to really understand that.
==============
[Clinic]

"Even if you got an accent, I wouldn't mind it much." Magness said. "It seems Specials from all over have come here anyway, so it wouldn't surprise me if they got accents from other places. Brazil's in South America, right? Must be a pretty place with all those tropical trees and the like."

Giovanni looked over at Raster and refused to say anything to the man. He seemed very annoyed about the fact that he got beaten not once but twice nearly back to back. He snarled and felt his anger rise but he took a deep breath before he blew a fuse. He wanted to go to bed and think about what happened recently but Raster stopped him by asking his name.

"Gio. Giovanni." Gio spat. "I'll be where the beds are. I need to rest."

With that said, Gio didn't wait for Raster to say anything and headed straight to the beds.

"A-alright." Raster scratched the back of his head as he watched Giovani stumbled over to the building. He let out a small sigh and prayed for the day to be over with. "Looks like the Sanctuary is going to be lively for a while. What a pain." Raster's perspective of the Busters differs when few of them shown up the first time.

Raster started making his way towards the Cafeteria to check out the Busters. "The place is getting a bit noisy here..."

=====================

Busters Rooms

Aya arrived in the rooms, reserved for the Busters. As Aya sat down on his bed, he placed his right hand on his face. "Why the heck did Zuleka let the Special Squad to be disband like this?" Aya began to pondered of why Mother's appearance. Why would Mother make a place for Specials? Considering that she once worked for the United Nation.

Aya noticed that Giovani came in. "Oh? You're that fire guy. Gio, right?"

=====================

Mother's House

Nessa was hiding in the bushes, outside of Mother's home. "There's got to be a reason why she causally let us in... I know something is up. There has to be something going on..." 

"What are you doing?" Nessa heard a voice from behind.

The voice startled Nessa. Out of instinct, Nessa grew her arm, in attempted to punch whatever was behind her in full force. She stopped her fist inches away, when she seen it was Daiman.

"Uh..." Daiman's face is cover with fear. "S-sorry for scaring you..." Daiman's voice began to crack, his body was shaking all around. Had the fist connect, his face would be tore off.

"Oh, Daiman. It's only you. Don't go around and saying something without them knowing. That'll get you punched you know." 

"S-sorry..." Daiman responded. "But.. what are you doing here, sneaking around like that?"

"I'm not sneaking around. Just... making sure something is okay." Nessa said. "Don't you just find it weird, that a place like this exist?"

"What do you mean?" Daiman asked.

"Think about it. Only an handful of people actually knows about this. Most Specials have useless abilities for the most part, so they probably don't feel the need to go here. But this place is surrounded with specials with incredible powers..." Nessa said in a worried tone. "There's more to this than we think..." 

=====================

Cafeteria 

"Risk? You took a risk?!" Jess stood up. "You know the reason why most of these folks are here because of the Busters' foolishness right!?"  Jess said. "Sure, the United Nations and Special Squad committed devious methods, but the Busters aren't innocent either! All because they had to show Zaion and Leo a lesson!" Jess turned to the other group of people in the cafeteria outside the Busters. "And you! Can it! No one want to hear your love story!" 

=====================

Clinic

"It's quite alright. This type of stuff is nothing compare to my military days." Xavier chuckled. "So, looks like I won't be able to walk again, huh?" 

"I think so" Rosalina responded. "I always wanted to go back to where I'm from. Hopefully, one day, I get the chance to do so." 

=====================

Nearby Area

"Hmph. Is that so?" Jason smirked as he clenches his fists.

"Hmph..." Giovanni went over to the beds and took a bed next to the window. He only now started to realize that his body hurt more than usual. He thought hard about what the mysterious man told him. The last few days have just been him losing and losing to everyone he's met. He bit his lip and turned to face the window.

"What am I doing wrong..? I need more power..."

Ray says as a matter "I aware what the propaganda says Jess but the busters never commented what if did on a normal would be a violation of human rights or did you for get what Axe tried to do to Aya and the others." Ray says nicely "Jess your not there mother let them be."

Clinic

"Sarah." Aureo replied automatically, "I sent her to the cafeteria to eat and told her to take the rest of the afternoon off... While I do admire her work ethic, its just sad to see a child working like that. She needs some time to be a teenager and be with her friends." 

Nearby area

Felix let out a startled yelp as he was squashed under someone dropping from above, in the next instant, a grey percheron horse was where the young Swede had once been. A very panicked horse, that shot off across the meadow, and out toward the hills at top speed, whinnying pitifully the whole way. 

Cafeteria

"Okay, Okay, geez. Take a joke." Koichi pouted, waving a hand.

Sarah, and her food dropped neatly back to the table and bench. The soup sloshing dangerously, but remaining thankfully inside the bowl. 

Koichi undeterred in his efforts to be the biggest pain in the ass best friend ever, sat down across from the girl and grinned brightly. 

"So you finally came out of your cave! I was a bit concerned that you'd already hunkered down for the winter." the boy grinned, "What'cha been doin that's kept ya so busy anyways? This is the first time you've been down here for lunch in weeks!"  

Clinic

Theresa sighed sadly. “I’m afraid so, unless we can get you artificial legs. We have a few good crafters around here, maybe they can help. Only…” She paused for a bit.

“Others here don’t seem to trust you guys yet… but I can get you a wheelchair later when you are allowed to leave the clinic.”

Suddenly she remembered that she should get someone who could heal the injury faster. “Just a minute. I will find someone to close the wound.” She went over to Magness.

“Excuse me. Could you help me with the…” She stopped herself before saying the B-word in time, seeing Rosalina was there. She quickly used another word. “... the patient there? I had cleaned the wound.”

===========

“Right, Sarah.” Taka repeated the name in hope he would be able to remember it. For someone whose memory considered to be quite good, he somehow struggled with remembering certain names. “Speaking of which,” He smirked and stood up to move closer.

“Let’s speed things up so you may get your early leave.” He said, and without waiting for a response, he started helping with the arranging.

Nearby Area

Arturo’s smirk faded as he got a bit more serious. “So?” He said, waiting for the other man to make a move first.

The Meadow

The first moment he was falling and the next he was sitting on a random horse running across the meadow. “What the-???” He attempted to move but nearly slipped off and so had to grip tightly on the horse’s mane.

“AAaaa! Прекращать! St--stop! ” He frantically commanded the horse (if it could ever understand him that is)

Cafeteria

Sarah continued eating her meal coldly. For a while, it almost seemed like she didn’t even hear the other boy’s question. “Not your business.” Eventually, she spoke, just as expressionless as always.

Ebonwu releases his astral form and checks outside. He sees a few auras, along with a few spirits, but no familiar ones, so he returns to his body after checking out the base.

"It seems he is no longer outside, but something definitely happened." Ebon explains. "The terrain outside was damaged in many areas, though I could not see how."

"A cheeseburger sounds pretty good right now." Chris thinks out loud.

He looks down at the table and almost cracks a smile.

"I only came to this place in search of my friend, and by some miracle, I found him. I kept being told these "Busters" were monsters that were only concerned with helping themselves, but Ebon is one of them and I KNOW that's not the case for him. The UN is supposed to uphold peace, but they gave the okay for the experiments done on me as a child and Ebonwu a few years later."

He looks to Koichi's group.

"They seem nice, but after everything that keeps happening, how am I supposed to know anyone here is what they seem? It's all just so confusing." he laughs a little.

"Whoa, really?..." Yoon leaned in to lower the volume of her voice. "Then, I think it would be a good idea to keep this between the two of us for now. At least until we find out the reason..." She didn't want to even imagine what Ebonwu meant. "Can you see where he went now, at least?"

=======
[Clinic]

"I hope ya do. Though, I guess we'll have to help rehabilitate you first," Magness told Rosalina before turning his head to face the woman. "Sure thing, ma'am. He's got some amputation sites too, huh? Alrighty then, I'll only be a short while. Feel free to help the others here while I work on him." He fluffed Rosalina's pillow quickly before standing up to amble over towards Xavier. "You must be one of the recent arrivals. My job here is to just seal your wounds up now that she got them nice and cleaned. Name's Magness." He cracked his knuckles and sat down to figure out which areas needed to be sealed. "I'd say you're just as banged up at the other patient I was just with. Didya step on a mine field?" Magness joked.
======

[Cafeteria]

(There's so many conversations/actions going on at once here, I wasn't able to respond to it all without any of the dialogue seeming jumbled and out of place or turning into alphabet soup. So please forgive me if I happen to skip over you because of this.)

"I think you've said enough." Celeste glared daggers into Jess. She clenched her hands into fists on the tabletop, which Gryffin took note of.

"We weren't the ones who made a super weapon out of Specials." Cernia muttered under her breath. She slid the plate of food away from her with annoyance from Jess's outburst. "I'm not hungry anymore."

"N-now let's just simmer down..." Raimundo tried to get in. It didn't work, to his dismay. "I mean, c'mon lady. One of your bosses literally tried to turn us into fuel for his toy. Even if what we did to stop Zaion and Leo ended up with all this damage, it wasn't because we wanted it to happen. I can't say the same for that bald guy though..."

"I can't really blame you, Chris. It's taken me nearly ten years for me to be near people and trust in them again." Cernia said with a strained smile. "Being alone isn't something I want to go back to again."

[I have to concur with LoopyPanda on this one. As the new arc is coming , I have to restore the stability to make sure everyone goes along in a smooth pace. Radtizthehairball and Nikikeya, your characters will need to integrate with the Busters. Mother's Sanctuary is an temporary place for a moment. Once they leave Mother's Sanctuary after Vacation Arc, we won't returned to Mother's Place from on now out. So, I urges you to bring in all your characters, or characters that you will be using the most for the next arc (in other words, you need to cut down on your characters being in completely different areas, I can't accommodate you if characters are all over the place). If you have an villain for an idea, you have to discuss that with me. This goes for everyone. If you have an idea for an arc or tried to place in the story, you need to discuss it with me. Otherwise, I will shut it down. With that said, everyone should be on the same page and bring this role-play into a good, but well executed end. Trust me, you might want to grab some tissues of the things I'll bring to the table.]

Mother's House

"This should be good enough for the Busters." Mother thought to herself as she wrote a few sentences in her notebook. "I should informed them about this plans. I'm sure that they will love it." Mother smiled before stepping out of her house in the front. She turned around and noticed a odd-looking bush sticking out from the rest.

"Are you sure that it's a good idea to spy on Mother? We do not know her very much. Should it be more reasonable to ask her directly?" Daiman asked. 

"No." Nessa said. "Look, I don't know what she done to you guys when she was housing you guys while we're captured. That woman, she's up to no good. She always like that, even when she was working as a Special Squad member." Nessa said in a whispered tone. "And stop calling her that. Her name is Elizabeth." 

"S-sorry." Daiman said. "Still, you can't just go around and spying on people..."

"I have to agreed with Daiman on this one. It'll be better if you just asked me directly." A voice spoke.

"You don't understand. Daiman's a kid an-" Nessa narrowed her eyes. She looked up and noticed that Mother was towering before them. "Uhh..." 

"If you going to spied on me, it's better to make sure your hair don't stick out too often. I warned that afro of yours will just be a nuisance." Mother laughed. 

Both Nessa and Daiman stood up. 

"Tsk, nevermind that. What are you doing?" Nessa asked.

"Well, I'm just on my way to the cafeteria to greet the Busters about some plans. You're happy to go with me. You will like the news I will delivered as well!" Mother smile.

Nessa sweated a bit. Her eyes darted towards Daiman before making eye contact with Mother. "Fine..." 

All three of them proceed to go to the Cafeteria. 

Cafeteria 

Jess did not back down. She was annoyed that Celeste and Cernia got something to say on the matter. "You two are the last ones to be saying anything. The United Nations committed some atrocities. Of course. Don't try to lump us into the likes of them. At least they outright acknowledge the problem when we're exposed to it. Can you do the same? Can you acknowledge that if you just butted out and let the United Nation take care of Zaion in the first place." Jess said. "That none of us would not been here in the first place?" Jess said. "You and you good for nothing leader did nothing by cause problems! You just had to fight Zaion and Leo. You just had to break into the United Nations. Do you know the true intentions of Zuleka? Do you those documents reveal the entire story? HMMM? Do you know, that we actually tried to fix this situation that we created? But couldn't because copies cats like to do things that you, Busters, started!? I bet the government across the planet is out looking for you as we speak and putting everyone here IN DANGER!" 

The cafeteria went dead silence. Everyone turned around, to see the commotion int he Busters table. People began to talk. Rumors began to spread. Fears began to rise on the thought that Busters could be a magnet that draw unwanted company here.

"Why can't you follow that loser leader of yours by example and disappear!?" Jess' face went bright red. It seems to be more than she's letting on in her criticism of the Busters. 

Clinic

"Man, it's a long story." Xavier joked. "But this is nothing. Been in worse situations than this." He chuckled. "Anyways, since you can fix this, doc? Or I'm going to be walking around without a leg for now on out?"

Nearby Area

Jason cracked his knuckles. In a instant, Jason appeared behind Arturo. From observation, he left a trail of light from where he stood before. He pulled back his leg and launched it forward to slammed onto the back of Arturo's head.

"How 'bout you shut your stupid mouth!" Naolyn grew annoyed with the pointless ranting Jess made. "You know nothing! You don't know what Susie did to protect us and this world!" 

The things around Naolyn started to lift and swirl. She started to let her anger get the best of her and all the nearby spoons, knives, and forks began to circle around Naolyn. She rose from her seat and glared directly at Jess and the silverware slowly started to float back down to the table.

"You don't know what Zaion and Leo did to us... He got Leo to put a chip thingy in my head and Yoon. He forced us to attack our friends by controlling our minds. I-I.. I really hurt Cernia and Gio-Senpai. I don't wanna hurt my friends again... I just wanna get away from everyone so we can live in peace. So screw you Jess!"

====

"I may not know everything about this Zaion or Susie girl..." Ryder said while slowly rising from his seat. "But you are quite the hypocrite. You have no idea about the tortures we felt in that jail cell. You were perfectly fine, laughing and mocking us about how evil and corrupt we are yet you watched us get tortured simply because of who we were. When everything went down 'the horrible Busters' accepted you and everyone else who hurt us with open arms. 'The killer Busters' let you stay with us so you'd have a home and a new family since the government didn't even want you anymore. You're trash to them."

Ryder placed a hand on Cernia's head, ruffling her hair to try and make her feel better. Tico watched on silently, listening to Ryder.

"All we wanted was to be left alone and fine a home where we can stay away from trouble. To me, these Busters are my family and I would die for them. We didn't ask to get hunted down by the government, tortured, and used for crazy inhumane experiments. So why is it when we fight back to protect ourselves from harm we are then labeled as monsters?"

Ryder let out a sigh before twiddling around with Cernia's hair before walking off, Tico in tow. He stopped for a moment to say his final words.

"The moment we got here we were greeted with disgusting stares. We haven't hurt a single person on this land. We thanked everyone for giving us food, shelter, and a place to stay for a little while. We even stay out of everyone's way to avoid any conflicts yet we're still labeled as 'pure evil' or some shit." Ryder glared directly at Jess. "The only one making a huge scene to scare the people of this land is you. You're the poison that fuels the lies in their minds. Instead of telling these innocent people what to think, let them think for themselves... or are you scared of being wrong?"

Ryder picked up an apple from the table and left. Tico stared at Cernia and waved at her.

"Cernia come?"

Ray thinks "I rather not risk Jess destroying the notes so I not going reveal anything on that level." 
Ray says as a matter of fact "Zuleka wanted for specials to be seen as Humans Jess. The fact they could treated you like crap Jess should show how that they are more human than you are."

Well, my friends, it has been a long journey. But, with every journey, there needs to be an end. With that said, No More Heroes will end, after being active for 3 years.

To be quite honest, I would have never expected an explosion of a RP such as No More Heroes. I created several RPs beforehand, but they usually died off after a while. Yet, No More Heroes had over 2000 posts. That is not a feat that can to be done rather easily. No More Heroes is a strong RP. Not in a sense of strength, but in a sense of spirit. 

No More Heroes survived and move to another forum after drama popped up from the last one. No More Heroes managed to continue despite slum starts in certain points. No More Heroes created so many jokes and memes, that I continued to use them today. No More Heroes, to me, was an example of how dedication can accomplish into valuable RP. That alone is an honor for me to have. Because of how much fun you guys had with No More Heroes, there was more than enough to be satisfied. This come from incredible players who dedicated their time and effort to make the best RP it can be. No More Heroes will never be what it was today, if it wasn't for the dedication and commitment of the players. You guys truly made the best of the best out of No More Heroes. I have no regrets ending No More Heroes. :)

I want to thank ~ Z ~, Freak, LoopyPanda and Raditiz for building the way No More Heroes is today. You guys are the core of No More Heroes for being there at the very beginning. The Skeleton of No More Heroes. I may be the brain of the RP, but you folks are the heart. Thank you for making this RP spread out for everyone to take interest in and join in some form. :) Grey Star and Meta Knight. You were phenomenal of jumping into the story and bring in interesting dynamics into the story. I truly value your work of crafting and expanding the world bigger and bigger! :pimp:

For everyone else, thanks for participating in No More Heroes! 

Thanks for the wonderful memories. You folks are truly, Heroes. 

[img=470x425]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YMOXQUoxk...AiZA/s1600/HPIM2684.JPG[/img][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Free Pudding for everyone!

- ShineCero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom