No More Heroes: Rebirth [Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whatever..." Jess responded to Ray. "Don't think we know you anything. We're here because Zuleka forced it upon us!" Jess turns to Raimundo. "And hurrying it up! I'm getting sea sick over here!"

"Mother's place is hard to really say. We kinda holed up in some empty broken house and one of her helpers or somethin' led us through this tunnel thing to get there. Most of it's underground." Said Celeste, laughing once Jess suggested they ditch the rest of the squad. "Great idea! I don't mind dumping all of them into the ocean. Yourself included, Skeletor." She said with a smirk. 

"D-don't get confortable saying that Celeste..." Gryffin whispered into Celeste's ear, "After all, we had a close call when Sound nearly turned them against us. We've got hardly any reason for them not to kick us out..."

"Oh c'mon..." She trailed off knowing he was at least partially right. But helping break them out had to count, even if she did it mainly because of Gryffin ending up trapped with them. Her expression was grudgingly sullen. "Yeah. Whatever. It ain't my call to make anyway."

"D-don't rush Raimundo!" Yoon scolded. "He's doing his best to carry all of us across."

"Hmmm..." Cernia crossed her arms and stared at Ryder for a bit before laughing. "Haha! Guess you're right! Though, I'm kinda nervous going to a place full of strangers. Even if they're all specials." She smiled nervously. "Dunno why." In truth, she never recalled meeting so many strangers at once except when Susie rounded the original group up. It gave her lots of questions that she didn't know the answers to. And it didn't help that atop of all that, Daiman's outburst made her keep thinking about that whole fiasco with the Sounders.

"Hehehe... just me being dumb... I g-guess." Cernia's eyes drifted up to the sky's clouds away from Ryder's.
=============

"I see. Understood, then." Magness nodded when he listened to Raster. "I suppose I should begin with the worst injuries first and work my way from there." He looked at the door and breathed in deeply to clear his mind. It wasn't anything new to him, though he was unsure of how seeing the one Raster described would go.

Placing a hand on the door, he nodded to Raster before entering. "I will do my best."

Ray asks trying to lighten the mood "So who is going to bed and going kitchen raiding?" Ray thinks "I hope this lightens the mood."

Chris simply smiles at her.

"I've already accepted that he's probably dead. Until I can confirm it one way or the other, I will continue my search. I'd also like to pull my weight around here. Before Lost City got blown to crap, I worked on the agriculture. I got a pretty good green thumb." he explains.

Raimundo frowned.

"Hey, it isn't exactly easy to pick up all these people plus use my super speed." he said. "Now just relax and enjoy the scenery. If you puke make sure to get in on yourself." he smiled.

I could go for some frango right now. Fried and with a side of fries. That American place Popeyes has got me hooked.

"Well, you got there in time." Gio said. "Good timing too I was getting tired of that sh*thole." he chuckled.

"Well, I'm just glad that you're okay, Gio-Senpai." Naolyn chuckled. "How about a nice spar when we get you guys back up to full health? I bet I can totally beat you in arm wrestling!" It was obvious that Naolyn was trying to put Gio in high spirits.

============

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'll stick by your side the whole time, Cernia." Ryder said sincerely. "I'll always be by your side so don't worry."

"Yah!" Tico smiled. "Ryder stand by Cernia! Kissey Kissey!"

Ryder ignored Tico for the more part but he rolled his eyes, annoyed at Tico's foolishness. His cheeks turned red but his serious tone remained. 

"Besides, we're better as a team, don'cha think? I think that both you and I can take down anyone who stands in our way."

Jess's cheeks turned bright red from Celeste's comment.

Nessa chuckled a bit hearing the conversation between Ryder, Tico and Cernia.

"Cockiness will be your downfall; do not let the love bug confused your senses, alright?" Nessa had a smirked on her face. "As for me, if Mother can provide food, I'll be down for anything really and a good night's rest... Oh and a shower, I know I stink."

"Of course! Maybe you just take a dump in the ocean to clean the filth off, eh?" Jess said. "Especially you, dog!" She jabbed her finger at Celeste's direction. "As for me, I'm taking Aya as far away from you freaks! Not getting caught up with the messes! You guys a-"

"Will you shut up already..?" Aya's words were slurred as he was waking up. "You keep running motor mouth for the past hour or so. Bad enough I had to listen when I'm awake, do not need to hear it in my dreams.."

Aya opened his eyes, seeing the ocean below him.

"Oh damn, guess I really exhaled too much smoke this time around. Now I'm really high." Aya looked around, noticing the Busters and the knocked out Special Squad. "Huh? Where am I?"

===================

[Mother's Sanctuary]

"Well, I wished you luck on finding that friend of yours." Mother replied. "And of course you can. Any help is always accepted. Try being kind to them, they are not the most accepting group when a newcomer appears to work with them on the field, ever since that particular incident few years back."

----

Raster nodded. "Good luck." Before returning to Mother.

In the room, there were dozens of beds with injured specials. Some specials had a few scratches, while some are as severe as missing entire limbs. Nearly all of them turned their attention to Magness when he entered; however, neither of them spoke for a full minute.

"Wh-who are you?" One of them eventually spoke.

Ray says to Nessa "less things changed there should be food there."

Ray say nicely to Aya "You are on your way to Mother's home." Ray thinks "I got to feel sorry for Aya he had to put up with Jess as his girlfriend and was used by Axe as nothing more than a battery for that walking crime."

"You're above the ocean, heading to a safe place. That is, if you choose to stay." Xavier looked at Aya, holding back his smirk at the former Special Squad member's reaction. "The Special Squad is, to say, disbanded. The UN is also in a state of chaos after Axe's little power play with that mech of his."

Faraday kept to himself, grumbling a few things about how he wanted to gut Axe here and there. However, he also avoided eye contact with Ryder, considering what he had done for him back at the UN HQ with the healing pill when he was accidentally stabbed. He didn't want to admit it, but he actually appreciated that back the, and he still kind of harbors those same feelings towards that action right now, though not as much.

"How long will it be until we land? I need to get away from you people, even if it's only temporarily."

"I see.." A listen to both Ray and Xavier as he tried to re-collective himself. He was knocked out pretty hard for a while. He held onto his head due to the pain. He turned around, observing everyone and noticed all the Special Squad members, even Jay and Faraday. 

"Guess that's not surprising." Aya looked at Xavier. "So, what happen to Axe? Dead? Where's Zuleka?" Jess tried to hug Aya, but Aya placed his hand on her head.

Ray says as a matter of fact "Despite Axe's best attempt on getting him self killed both still live."

"As if." Gio crossed his arms. "No need to remind you about the last time." he chuckled.

"We all still good back there?" Raimundo asked to make sure people were alright.

"Ugh..." An unmasked Dead Eye woke up.

"Where the hell..."

He looked around and noticed he was floating above the ocean. He saw all of the Busters and members of the Special Squad. He then touched his face and noticed his mask was missing. 

"Those brats..." he muttered to himself. He then looked over at Naolyn and then at Daiman. He then sighed and chuckled softly.

"So what now?" he coughed. "Am I under arrest?"

"No, you're not under arrest. Like we have any power to do so anyway." Nessa said. She was keeping a eye on Dead Eye and Jay, so they won't pulled any tricks. Last thing she wanted was a fight while floating in the middle of the ocean.  

"Raimundo is taking us to Mother's place to heal up and rest, since it supposed to be a sanctuary for specials. Whatever decisions you do afterwards, is completely up to you. However, I urge you to not take any extreme decisions." Nessa warned. 

She'd looked ahead, seeing land from afar. "We're about to hit hand soon, anyways." Nessa responded to Faraday. 

"You won't have to worry about that." Aya said. "I have no interest of fighting, anyways." He turns to Ray, hearing that both of them are still alive. 

"Well, where are they know?" Aya asked.

"Zuleka and the rest got arrested!" Jess responded.

"Arrested huh? Make senses." Aya rubbed his head.

"I guess we can. But I like that we're all together now." Cernia smiled. "But no kissey kissey! You'll give me your cooties." She promptly stuck out her tongue at Ryder, before glancing at Faraday for a minute before looking back at him. "Is it okay for them to be near us?" She whispers. "The ones that aren't Aya, I mean."

"Hey, I don't stink as bad as the rest of you!" Celeste sniffed at her armpit. "I mean, I stink now, but that's only a day's worth of stink compared to... what, a month's?"

"You mean they have a place to take baths? Like... with soap and everything?" Said Gryffin. "Thank God! I don't think I can handle another day with how we got covered in soot. I've got drywall in the worst places to have it."

Yoon finally fell asleep, but maintained her grip on Daiman. There were visible bags around her eyes.

"Yeah, we got a lot of explaining to do with Mother since we brought along Axe's ex-lackeys." Celeste chimed in again. "If ya keep quiet, we should be fine walking you lot in."
=================

Magness cleared his throat nervously. He wasn't expecting to make a whole room go silent upon his arrival.

"My name is Magness. I came here to help Mother with your injuries and those of any other Specials that arrive here, since my ability allows me to heal damage to the body." He bowed his head respectfully and smiled warmly. "I hope to help you all recover to the best of my ability. Starting with the critically injured." Magness began to roll up his sleeves. 

"As I promised Mother, I promise to you all; I will use my healing power the best I can." He looked in the direction of the ones whom had missing limbs and heavier damage, and took a gingerly step forward. "Don't be nervous if I don't say much, since it takes up a lot of my focus to work quickly."

Ray thinks "sadly i did sine up for a lot work but reveling what the UN did especially Axe will be worth it. Who know not all the busters were not that blood thirsty."  Ray simply nods at what Aya did say.

Ray says "I more worded about the other specials than mother her self Celeste."

"I've gotten a lot stronger since last time, Gio-Senpai. This time I'mma totally sweep you under the rug!" Naolyn smiled at Gio before flying closer to him. "Hey, I noticed something, Gio-Senpai... We're surrounded by water but you've kept your cool. You normally freak out but you've been calm this whole time! I guess you've growing out of your fear of water, Gio-Senpai!"

==========

Ryder rolled his eyes at both Tico and Cernia and glanced at Faraday. He shrugged his shoulders at Cernia and didn't think that he, or anyone, would engage in a fight above the middle of the ocean. 

"Like Nessa said, I doubt it would be smart for them to fight us above the middle of no where. A fall from here would kill them, even above water." Ryder scratched his head. "Besides, they kinda owe us a bit anyways. If they stayed behind, they would've had a worse time. I just hope that they realize that."

Gio crossed his arms.

"Hmph, scared?" he said. "It's just seasickness."

"Nice one!" Rai laughed.

"What was that?" Gio narrowed his eyes.

"Sorry irmao, I just remembered something funny." Rai grinned.

They were now approaching land.

"Well no need to worry about the sea now. Looks like we'll be at Mother's soon."

"Hmm." Dead Eye looked around. Noticed all of the Special Squad was also here. He looked over at Jay who was knocked out from being heavily injured.

"Honestly, if I were you guys I'd kill the lightning bolt over there." Dead Eye said. "I'll do it right now for you if I want."

Nessa made an intimidating stare the moment Dead Eye offered to depose of Jay. Despite the problems Jay had cause from their previous encounters, she does not want any more drama to ensue. She spoke out immediately, before letting others have the chance to say something.

"You best stay put until we land. You will not be doing any killing right now." Nessa was firm on the statement, clenching her fists. "You're walking on some mighty thin ice at the moment, so I advise you to take Ryder's words, keep your trap shut and leave him alone. Are we clear? This goes the same to everyone else."

"I have no problems here. Not that I can do anything anyways. You guys take down the entire of the United Nation faction." Aya coughed a bit, more than usual.

"I ain't fighting against that kind of strength, haha." Aya covered his mouth with his hands to prevent himself from coughing more.

Jess sweated. "D-don't need to tell me twice! We'll just leave once we land! We're almost there anyways!"

=====================

[Mother's Sanctuary]

All the specials in the room turned to one another, before turning back at Magness.

"Well, if Mother sent you here, I supposed that'll be okay." One of them said. He was missing an eye and had several scars around his neck. He lifted his arm, pointing with his finger to the direction at the end of the building. There was a woman lying on the bed with her head turned away from the people. Looking at the shoulders and upwards, showcase extreme damaged, including burns and lots of hairs.

"There.. is someone whom the most critical injured among us. Not even the greatest healers had been able to probably repair her.. she'd a total lost."

"Yeah.." A girl said. "She hasn't spoke when she got here. She was severely damaged both physically and mentally."

Celeste sweated a bit from Nessa's demeanor, but kept her mouth shut. But what made that one killable above all else? She just knew Jay was stuck in that pod like the rest of the squad.

"W-well, Nessie can handle him fine!" Cernia blurts, turning her head away. "What's up with Aya, though?"

"I think that guy's even freakier than Skeletor..." Gryffin whispers to Celeste. "Hope he doesn't wake up..."

===========

Magness glanced in the woman's direction and nodded slowly. She might have been the one Raster was talking about. "Let's see if I can, then." He made careful steps so as to not unintentionally startle her.

Ray is unfazed by Nessa words.

Ray thinks "not how i would stated it but i have to share the feelings. Not a fan of cold blood killing some one i did parch up a bit."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom