No More Heroes: Rebirth [Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jeez, how about you shut your mouth until we reach this place? Your voice is seriously weary to the ears." Nessa said, picking up Xavier off of Jess.

"Took you long enough! I was getting crushed here! And you guys just giggle and laugh like it was nothing!" Jess said. "Aya, we should just leave!"

"No way. You can leave though. I'm staying with them for the time being." Aya shut down Jess.

"But why?! They are nothing but trouble! Who knows what kind of crazy stuff they can attract! They just defeated the United Nation for goodness' sake! They might attract weirdos!" Jess said.

"Considering that you are here, I can say that you are right." Nessa said. "Now, listen. I ain't asking you. I'm telling you. Shut up until we get there. Unless you want me to personally shut that trapped of yours?"

"...." Jess stay silent.

"Well, that ended." Ebonwu yawn. "Finally, some peace in the ears..."

"I think your hair is beautiful, Yoon!" Daiman said. He never seen Yoon before her modification, so to him, it just seem natural. "I can make something like that, until you get a stable hat for the time being.."

Chris watched and observed the farmers of how they were growing the food and taking care of the garden. “Hmm, I see… I supposed this would extend the timeframe here until I get more information about him. Eventually, I would have to leave and pursuit other possibilities.” Chris was in deep thought about what to do next. It’s clear that Magness managed to find what he’s looking for.

“However, I have a strange feeling if I stick around, he might show up..”

---------------------------------------

The woman took noticed of Magness’ nervousness of changing the topic—she can see in his eyes the conversation was making it very uncomfortable when he asked for her name.

“Rosalina. That’s my name.” She answered.

Raimundo continued to walk with the group with his hands in his pockets. The flight still had him fatigued so he was ready to say a quick hi to mother and then dip to his bed.

------------------------------

Giovani was sitting alone under a tree. He didn't have his usual scowl but instead had a pondering expression. He seemed to have something in his mind. He grabbed a rock and chucked it as far as he could.

"That power..."

"I would like that." Yoon smiled gratefully with a blush over her cheeks. "Not so long ago, my real hair used to be much shorter too..." The snakes in her hair seemed to gaze around in different directions before curling in close to her scalp. "Guess there's a lot of people nearby..."

"Whoa... guess you were right about it being an underground kind of thing..." Gryffin mumbled under his breath. 

"Yo! We made it back with 'em." Celeste called out, leading the group to an entryway at the end of the tunnel. 

Cernia scooted instinctively behind Naolyn and Ryder with a somewhat tense expression on her face. Looked like her guard was up. 

"One's out, but he'll probably come in soon. I'm supposed to take them to see Mother, I guess. Do you know where she is?" Celeste asked, approaching the one guarding the entrance. "Kira."
====================

"Nice to properly meet you then, Rosalina." Magness smiled and felt some of his tension leave him for the moment. "I'll go on and seal your wounds now that they're clean for the most part." Tentatively, he held his hands over her arm's stump and began to focus his energy, eyes and hands glowing white as he was getting her body's cells to regenerate and seal the areas where the amputation occured.

Ray can't help a smirk wend seeing the entryway and thinks "It seems only yesterday Raster and I were being pelted with rocks." Ray asks "i wonder how they are going react wend we tell them what we did?" Ray thinks "or the notes i token form the UN."

Naolyn looked back at Cernia and offered her a smile. She didn't say anything and thought it would be better for Cernia to see what lies ahead. She still kept Cernia safe and stood proudly before her. Her cocky attitude was very similar to that of Gio-Senpai but she didn't seem to really notice it. She seemed excited for some reason.

====

Ryder chuckled slightly at Cernia's tension but he placed an arm around her shoulder, trying to keep her safe and more relaxed. 

"You seems tense, Cernia." Ryder smiled. "I'm sure Shorty is right when she says that everyone is really nice. You shouldn't be so tense, stress is bad ya'know."

Daiman created a small hat—for comfort of Yoon and gave it to her. “H-here you go! Well, I think the snakes-hair really fits you!” 

--

“One after another?” Kira stood up when she heard voices inside the tunnel. “Judging by the footsteps, there are a lot of them coming.”

Kira was prepared to attack because she assumed it must’ve been one of those groups that harassed Specials. When she turned to see who whom was speaking, her eyes narrowed upon seeing Celeste and the others.

“What the… you guys actually survived?” Kira bluntly said. She noticed the injuries including one’s knocked out. “Um, sure. Follow me.” Kira said. 

When she led the group inside the sanctuary, the specials around the area stopped of what they were doing and turned to the Busters. Comments—although they were whispered—were made:

“Holy shit… they actually survived?”

“Damn. They are truly monsters if they managed to beat down the government!”

“What beasts, don’t want to get them on their bad side.”

“What if they take us out too? Is it really safe for them to be here?”

--

Nessa felt a tense atmosphere where they entered. “Hmm, guess they do not think highly of us.” Although, she was impressed of the appearance of the sanctuary. The fact that it was able to houses this many specials is an incredible feat. “This Mother must be a beast if she can pull all of this by herself.” 

Aya didn’t say anything. In his minds, he must’ve had pissed someone in here when working as the Special Squad member for the United Nation. It’s been for him to keep his mouth shut.

"Tsk! Is this it? Look like a bunch of homeless people gathering together in a place filled with garbage!" Jess said.

Her words sparked annoyance among the people.

“Hey, don’t be daft. Last thing we need is to pick fights immediately arriving here.” Ebonwu said. “I have a feeling they really don’t take too kindly of our company.” 

==============

Words began to spread out upon their arrival. It reached Mother’s house. 

“Looks like those kids managed to save their friends.” Raster said. “You should go before the crowd gets their ass handed to them.” 

“No worries. They won’t do anything rash. They are just scared, that’s all.” Mother stood up and began heading to the front.

(In the farm)

“Guys! They’re back! The Busters had returned!” One of the special went to the farm and gave them the news.

“What?” The lead of the farming respond. “Those bastards actually… survived? I got to see this with my own very eyes. Everyone, we’re taking a break!”

All the specials put away their tools and head towards the front. “Come on Chris, you got to see this!”

“Y-yeah. I’ll be there.” Chris said. His eyes was riddled with rage. “The Busters? They are actually here? Just my luck. They’re going to have this place bombed into hell as well?” He clenches his fist and followed them.

(Medical House)

Rosalina nodded. “Thank you.”

Rosalina overheard a lot of noises from outside. “Looks like they are rowdy today. I wonder what’s going on.” She wondered.

Ray says nicely "Nessa i know what we did may be a normal day to you but to them we did some thing incredible." Ray thinks "I partly can't believe we did it."

Ray asks Kira "Any thing new seance the last time we where hear?"

Naolyn seemed to get a bit annoyed at all the comments the Specials made to her friends but she didn't say anything in return simply to not start some sort of drama. He kept close to Cernia, knowing she felt uncomfortable around crowds. As usual, she stuck her chest out, showing to the other Specials that their words didn't hurt her one bit. She was a little grumpy about the comments tho'.

"Hmph... after all we did to help you guys and we still get weird looks. I didn't see them trying to help." Naolyn scoffed. "Cowards.."

=======

Ryder didn't seem to really care about the comments thrown at him and neither did Tico. They both seem a bit used to it at a point. He knew that he wouldn't bother them so he had no reason to worry.

"Looks like we don't have fans." Ryder chuckled. "Just stick out of their way, I always say."

"You'd be better off with that trap shut. Otherwise it won't be just Nessa shutting it for you, peabrain." Celeste hissed towards Jess over her shoulder before turning back to the crowd. 

"Oh shit, they're all staring at us..." Gryffin hid behind Nessa, fearing the number of eyes pointed towards them. "Please don't look at me, don't look at me, don't look at me..." he muttered to himself nervously. 

"I wish they didn't stare at us like that. It's freaky." Cernia mutters, although she paid little heed to the comments given she was used to it by now. The name Mother kept giving her bad vibes, despite being completely unknowing about who she was. She felt anxious and tense.

"You're probably one of the few who do, Daiman..." Yoon blushed slightly as she tucked her hair into the gifted hat. "Ah, I was just talking to m-myself... don't mind me... they sure seem nervous about seeing us... is this what Celeste meant earlier?"
==============

"Something must be exciting to hear such a commotion. Perhaps I'll have Chris fill me in at dinner time later today..." Magness scratched his chin. He was curious, but he wasn't going to drop everything and check it out himself what with the amount of people needing medical attention. Wiping his forehead, he prepared himself to seal her other stumps.

Raimundo looked at the specials who kept staring at them. He could only wave and smile nervously.

"Sup!" he then looked at some girl specials and winked. "Chicas."

Jess’ face was red in both fear of Nessa—and embarrassment—when Celeste chimed in on her. “You’re a pea brain, you stupid mutt…” Jess whispered to herself. She decided to not say much more to avoid getting struck in the face—how can anyone live in this world if Jess’ beauty was damage? Jess had this thought running through her mind as she trailed behind Aya. Aya did not paid any attention to Jess’ fragile ego being smashed once again. 

The people continue the stare—some were gripping their fists tightly. Some were hidden away in order to avoid eye-to-eye contact with them. Some were already in the front lines, staring down the Busters. One of them managed to speak out.

“So, you actually did it…” This particular special has black hair with red line streaking on the edges. He had smile that was with a mix of smug and the inches of superiority when he’s speaking to the Busters. His name is Netsu.

“I had bet a lot of goods in hopes you actually lose against the United Nations—and even die. Such a shame though.” Netsu noted. “Maybe I can still win, I should kill you right then and now, eh? It’s better for all of us…” 

Ebonwu took a stance. “This fellow seems to harboring the malicious intent. You really want to start this? You're making a dumb decision here.” 

“Start this? You started this the moment you rear your ugly faces around here. Or more accurately, when you dumbasses put us out of our homes.” Netsu continue to smile. 

“What the hell is this retard doing? He’s going to incite violence in here!” Kira thought to herself. 

Netsu was getting into a stance—but before he could, Mother emerges from the crowd. Netsu looked behind to see her, and put down his fists. “Well, I guess the battle could wait…” Netsu step aside.

“We’ve made it. Mother, you really need to work on moving here a lot faster. These guys are hungry of beating the snot out of the Busters, you know.” Raster was behind Mother, looking around. He tipped his hat once. 

“It’s fine.” Mother responded. She turned to the Busters. “Welcome, Busters. It seems you managed to save your friends. I have to congratulate you on your efforts.” 

“That’s Mother.” Daiman pointed out. “She’s the one who runs this place.” 

Nessa narrowed her eyes. “Elizabeth? You’re Mother?” 

Raster had a confused look. “Elizabeth?” All the specials had a similar reaction. 

“Ah! Nessa! I almost didn’t recognized you! Wow, you grown mighty tall since then! You look like a giant! What do you call those giant women? Amazonian? And I see you still refused to cut that ridiculous hair! It’s going to get in the way of the battle eventually!” Elizabeth said. “I didn’t except you to be among them!” 

===================================

“Chris? He is a friend of yours?” Rosalina asked.

"Whoa, you knew Mother the whole time, Nessa?" Naolyn laughed. "What are the odds! I think it's super cool that you guys know each other. Maybe you can tell Mother how cool we are, Nessa!"

Naolyn smiled to Nessa and seemed to have forgotten the angry looks she got, especially from Natsu. She didn't like the man and didn't like how he was acting around her friends. She knew that she'd had to keep an eye out for him, at least.

====

Ryder tensed up slightly when the people stared at him but he didn't seem to really do anything unless he is forced to do so. Tico seemed oblivious only because he focused more on trying to relax Cernia. He tried to make funny faces and mess up her hair. He didn't like it when Cernia was scared or uneasy and obviously grew very close to the girl.

"Cernia no scared." Tico smiled. "Cernia freeze people! Brr!"

“Damn, there’s a lot of people in the crowd…” Chris was trying to move in-between. However he was stopped in his track as more and more specials gathered as Mother appeared. “If the Busters are truly here…” Chris gripped his fist tightly.

Raimundo sighed. He didn't like the negative vibes he was getting form the crowd.

---------------------------

Giovani continued to sit down by the tree he was at. He was staring at something but he couldn't really figure out what. Maybe at nothing.

"Power..."

Gryffin took hold of Celeste's arm in anticipation of a break in the silence that would be less than desirable. 
Remind me not to wander around here alone... Sheesh.

Celeste wanted to beat Netsu to a bloody pulp, but knew she couldn't afford to, especially with Mother there and Gryffin gripping her arm back by her elbow. She knew it was a stupid thing to get pissed off over anyway, but her patience had worn. Celeste wasn't the type to let things go, but she didn't want to catch any more attention.

"Hold up, lady, you didn't say anything about knowing Mother." Her surprise overtook her hostility for the time being. "Especially by names..."

"I'm not freezing anyone, Tico. I'm tired, and it'd just be a waste of energy anyway!" Cernia remarked before looking back up to see the exchange between Mother and Nessa. "What little I have, anyway."

Yoon didn't say anything just from the stares they had gotten alone. "I do not like the looks thrown our way..."

==========

"Ah, yes, he is, in the short time we have traveled together," Magness responded. "He came with me all this way in search of someone he wished to meet. Never said who, so it must be an old friend of his."

Ray says with a smirk "It's a good thing you did show up wend you did them Raster."

Ray is unaffected by the fact that mother and Nessa thinking "just a normal day for this lot"

"So, you guys are the Busters...Ebonwu! I knew you survived! You seemed to have gotten messed up pretty badly though. I wasn't sure anything could hurt you" Chris says, holding his arm out.

"Tiny Water Soldier! I didn't think you survived what happened in our old home! These are some friends of mine I met. They call themselves the Busters. They're really nice." Ebonwu responds, pulling him into a hug.

"...!"

Chris gains an angry look before calming down.

"Thanks for taking care of my friend." he says without looking at them.

Nessa flustered when Mother mocked her hair. 

“Yeah… it’s something like that. I wished I hadn’t.” Nessa responded to both Celeste and Naolyn. “I didn’t think Mother would ended up to be her of all people. Nothing you described even hints towards her… I actually thought the old hag finally kicked the bucket… since the last time I saw her…” 

“That’s rather rude of you, Nessa. Speaking ill of people will bring bad omens!” Elizabeth chuckled. “And for the record, I’m only 43. I’m not even that old yet!”

Daiman thought to himself. “43 isn’t old?” He noticed the new stranger, Chris, appeared before them. It seems to be a companion of Ebonwu. Though, he was more interested of getting some rest and avoid drawing any more attention. The last thing they needed is another conflict.

“Well, enough standing around. You can tell me the tales of your adventures after you get washed up and fed!” Elizabeth said. “And don’t worry about the others. They won’t harm you.” Elizabeth turns towards the audience.

“Right?” 

All the specials looked at one another before turning to Mother once more and nodded in agreement. Netsu; however, does not seems to be interested in acting friendly with them. So he chose to take his leave. 

“See?” Elizabeth said. “Now, Raster, you can take them to the cafeteria and put them food in their bellies. And some of them needs a bath! Especially that one over there.” Elizabeth pointed at Jess. “It’s like she bathe in a pool of skunks...”

“It’s not my fault!” Jess’ faced turned red. “It was that stupid mutt girl…” 

“Yes ma’am.” Raster said. “Let’s waste no time, Busters.” He tipped his hat and acknowledged Ray. “Yeah, I don’t like things to get nasty…” Raster responded to him.

-----------------------

A mysterious figure appeared before Giovani. 

“Enjoying the sun, huh?” the man spoke to Giovani.

Ray says nicely "I don't think you will have any worries on most us starting a fight."
Ray thinks "I got a lot reading to make shore that what i have will stick for what i read so far its promising."

Ryder smiled when he heard food and chuckled when he heard Jess whine, as usual. He knew that he would have to stuff his face in before Tico snagged all his food. Tico, on the other hand, was more than excited to have some food in his belly. He cheered to himself and wiggled Cernia around, a bit too excited for a feast.

"Food! Cernia Food! Tico and Ryder eat!" Tico held out his tongue like in the cartoons. "Hamburgers..."

=========

Naolyn tilted her head at Nessa, wondering why she was a bit hostile with Mother. 

"Well, Mother helped us out when you guys were captured." She said while scratching her head. "She's a really sweet person and she's super nice. I had no idea you guys knew each other..." Naolyn sighed and decided to not fight Nessa about her views. She knew that she might have her reasons so she thought it would be best to leave her alone. 

Naolyn noticed that Mother mentioned food so she was excited to finally eat. She looked around, trying to find Gio-Senpai. She spotted him under a tree and gently floated over to him. She gave him a large smile and tugged at his shirt.

"Gio-Senpai! We should go eat! Mother is gonna make us a huge feast! C'mon now!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom