No More Heroes: Rebirth [Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clinic

“Yes. Things have been unpredictable.” Theresa agreed, a sad look came to her face as she remembered all the things that happened to her and her sister. “But you guys are still alive, and that’s what important.”

Nearby area
Artuto was about to leave when he heard the voice, now much closer to him. “Come out or you’ll make me?” He thought with a smirk. Who’s this guy that seemed so full of himself. Of course he wasn’t going to do whatever someone told him. Though, he was curious and decided to stay hidden where he was to see what this person would do.

=======

Esteban eyed Jason, confused, but continued running anyway. He ran for a while until he slammed head first into someone else. They both fell with a thud.

“Watch where you’re going you *&^$%#!” A female voice cursed from beside him.

He quickly got up and realized he had been lying on the back of a young lady in a tom-boyish outfit. Instinctively, he smoothed his hair and reached out a hand to help her up close to him. “Sorry, m’lady. How may I redeem myself for hurting an angel l-“

*SLAP*

The girl slapped him with such force that he suspected his neck was probably dislocated from the impact.

“OW!” He rubbed his face. Weird, it usually worked when he said that to the ladies.

“If you start getting any funny idea, I will beat your *&%# face until not even your mama can recognize you.” The woman threatened him while dusting herself.

“I was joking.” He whined.

She looked at him suspiciously. “What’s your business around here?”

“Oh.” Esteban turned to her. He had temporary forgotten about what he was doing when he hit her. “Jesus. I need to get outta here! You too! I was attacked by a jaquar-mummy hybrid or something!” He noticed the girl raising her eye-brow and continued. “I swear. It’s true!”

“I believe you.” She replied, to his surprise.

“Really?”

“Considering you’re about to bleed to death…”

“What?” He blinked. It was then he finally noticed the strange feeling of liquid on his back, something he didn’t acknowledge earlier when he was full of adrenaline. Then it started to hurt and he got light headed. “S…sh*t.”

It was the last thing he remember saying before blacking out.

"Gio-Senpai said he'll be here so I suggest you give him time." Naolyn said while stuffing some fruits in her mouth, not looking at Ebonwu. "Gio-Senpai doesn't like it when people bug him. Just let him finish whatever he's doing, however long it will take." 

Naolyn did seem a bit worried but she knew that Gio would make his way to the cafeteria before all the food was gone. She seemed a bit grumpy due to Gio not being here. Similar to Gio's personality, she stuffed her face in anger.

========

Ryder, after stuffing his mouth full, decided to take it easy and sit next to Cernia. He offered her a small cup of vanilla ice cream with some strawberries on top. He offered a smile to Cernia, his cheeks turning red.

"I thought you might like ice cream, you know...since you're cold and stuff." Ryder paused for a moment, realizing what he said. "Errm! I mean! Not like you're evil or anything, it's that your powers are cold! Like--You know, you freeze stuff!"

He turned his head to a giggling Tico who began to make kissing noises.

========

Giovani blew air out of his nose like an angry bull, fire included. He lifted himself to his feet and dusted himself off. The flames burned violently and Giovani assumed that the annoyance was finally gone. 

"Tch, finally." He said annoyed. "I can't believe I had to use all my power to swat a dumb fly. Still... his powers were pretty similar to Short Stuff. That psychic crap..." Gio shrugged his shoulders. "Well, no time wasted here, time to eat."

He began to walk away from the blaze.

Cafeteria

"I bet that hothead ran off to go practice until he passes out," Cernia muttered under her breath unsurprised. She turned to Ryder once he presented himself. "Ice cream? It looks really good!" Cernia stuck her pinkie into the dessert and tasted it. "It's cold! In the good way!" Immediately she started to chow down on it. "Thanks Ryder! Here, Nao, try some." She offered a spoonful to her friend, taking note of her sour mood.

"Lively is an understatement..." Rai chuckled.

"It's more rowdy than lively, if you ask me." Celeste chimed in. "Sure beats the last couple groups I've been with."

"It doesn't help with Big Mouth over here screaming all the time." Gryffin groaned.
========
Clinic 

"It sounds pretty occupied right now. They must have their hands full with Xavier being in the shape he is right now. Didn't think there would even be a clinic here in the first place." Yoon said, her gaze sliding over to see Ebon. "Ah, Ebonwu! What brings you here? Are you hurting too? We were about to turn back..."

==

Magness got to work on Rosalina's eye, and the effort took less time than sealing up amputation areas. After several minutes of the task he had finished and he wiped his brow after breaking such intense focus. "There... that should be all we need to do for you today."

===========

Cafeteria

"Giovani is most likely thinking about something." Nessa turned to the others. "Did Giovani mentioned anything back at the United Nation? Last thing I remember was him fighting Zuleka, but I don't know the conclusion of that battle." 

Aya turned to Ray. "Looks like he came to the same conclusion..." 

Clinic

"Thank you, Magness. You are truly too kind..." Rosalina thought she heard another familiar voice. However, she decided to shove those thoughts to the back of her head in order to avoid causing stress of Magness. "Magness... what do you think of the Busters?" She asked.

"Heh. It's surprisingly that we even made it this far. With the United Nation's downfall, it would be one less problem to deal with." Xavier laughed, but then he'd stopped. "I wonder if Susie would approved our actions?" Xavier's tone changed. 

---------

"Huh? Is something wrong?" Daiman asked.

Outside of Mother's Sanctuary

Giovani's body floated away from the ground and towards the air. X came out of the blazing stream of flames, without any scratches on his body. He lifted his head up towards the man and smiled.

"If that's the best you can do, then I have no need for someone who lack the will to better themselves." X stated. "If that's the best you got, then I will simply be on my way." X shifted his fingers to several directions. This causes Giovani to be fling around like a ragdoll, smashing through the walls, the landscape and nearby trees. 

Nearby Area

Jason was in front of the tree and begin kicking it. "You're going to come down or what? Maybe I should just force you out." Jason kicked the tree as hard as he could, tearing through the trunk as if been sliced clean by a axe. The tree began to toppled over.

Clinic

Off in a quiet corner away from the rest sat two young people, the smaller of which was busying themselves tidying a supply cabinet whilst speaking softly to his companion.​

"You do know you don't have to come down here every day to see me. I can meet you anywhere you'd like."  ​

Cafeteria

Koichi sat eating a big bowl of traditional Romanian soup made with bean paste and smoked meat. Across from him, his friend Albert was having some cabbage rolls, and vegetable and pork soup. The two Romanian raised teens watched the foreigners with wrapped attention. Interested to see what foods they chose, and also to listen to their english conversations. The boys would occasionally whisper to eachother in Romanian, making some comment about the people or asking the other what they thought.   ​

"Giovani is a popular guy?" Koichi asked Albert softly in Romanian.​

"Apparently so." the older boy replied calmly.​

"Is he strong?" Koichi asked.​

"I would not know." Albert replied sipping his soup.​

Koichi rolled his eyes and ate a bit of sausage. He chewed angrily, and then suddenly without warning turned and yelled out to the room in general in plain English, "HEY! SO WHO IS GIOVANI!? IS HE IMPORTANT!!?"  ​

Albert covered his face in embarrassment, "Koi. To loud."

Nearby Area

Felix walked slightly ahead of Mark, eating the local twist on a Cheese Danish. He sighed looking around.​

"Everything's so green and hilly here."  ​

Naolyn stared over at Cernia and decided to calm herself down. Not being as grumpy anymore, she scooted closer to Cernia and took the spoonful of ice cream. She smiled until someone screamed out about Gio-Senpai. She instantly had her worried face all over again.

"Gio-Senpai is my teacher. He's a fire user and he's super cool and strong." She lowered her gaze at her plate. "But he's busy right now and he said he wanted to be left alone... I'm sure he'll be back soon."

========

Ryder's cheeks flushed red but he still tried his best to act calm and composed. He wanted to do something similar of what Cernia did but he didn't see any spoons. He grunted and decided to use a fork instead. He took a small scoop and held it in front of Cernia, trying not to make any eye contact while he scratched the back of his head.

========

Giovani's eyes widen at how the man was completely unscratched by one of his most strongest attacks. He was flung around and he knew he was outclassed. He still was stubborn enough to continue fighting, even when he couldn't move his body. 

"Why don't you fight me hand to hand!" Gio snarled. "I bet you can't fight without using your stupid power! You're just a cheap clone of Short-Stuff!"

Clinic

“Susie? Is that a friend of yours?” Theresa asked, now finishing her cleaning.

============

“At least it gives me something to do, coming here.” The dark skinned man replied. The whole place was so damn boring for him. They didn’t even have enough books for him to pass the time. He crossed his arms and smirked. “But don’t let my presence disturb you. I’m just watching.”

Nearby area

Arturo’s eyes widened. Luckily he was still in his leopard form. He quickly lept over to the nearest branches and made his way along the falling tree as fast as he could. He ended up landing on the grassy ground on all fours. He turned to the stranger with a chuckle. “Ah, you almost got me.”

“What is it that you want?” His expression changed to a more serious one.

============

Walking way slower behind was Mark, with his face stuck staring at the map of the area. He didn't even notice his friend was too fast.

"Now, if we make a right here we'll get to- Fellix?" He looked up and, to his horror, couldn't see his best bud anywhere. He looked around him, beginning to feel nervous about the silence surrounding him. "Fellix! This is not cool dude!"

Cafeteria

A red haired girl walked over to a table and sat down with her tray of food. She made sure she wasn’t too close to anyone before starting to eat. She didn’t even turn around when she heard Koichi’s yelling behind her, just minding her own business. It was as if see completely disregarded all the noises around her.

"I was looking for the tiny fire child, as he's been missing since we arrived." Ebonwu explains. "Have you seen him anywhere?"

He cocks his head with a confused look on his face.

"You've never had ice cream? You were missing out! Enjoy it while you can." Chris says in awe. "It's never certain when we'll lose access to basic pleasures."

=Cafeteria=

"I don't remember if I ever even had ice cream when I was little. It doesn't look like ice cubes." Cernia said to Chris. She glanced at the scoop of ice cream offered by Ryder and giggled before saying, "For me? You shouldn't have!" And eating the forkful of ice cream happily. "Now all I wanna eat is ice cream!" The sugar would surely keep her hyperactive for a while, but she didn't have a care in the world for anything around her.

"Hm, guess you lot are more popular than I thought. Not surprising though." Celeste said through a mouthful of meat and potato.

"Most people here are refugees from the City, right? Can't imagine they wouldn't forget that the newbies are the same ones they'd chase out in a heartbeat." Gryffin said, shrinking in his seat from the sudden commotion.

"You should've seen their faces when WE showed up first." Celeste replied.

"He ought to be back any minute now, I'm sure." Raimundo said before laughing lightheartedly. "Can't guarantee he'll like the fact all the good food's probably gone now though. Man, not even a day has passed and people know some of our names past 'the Busters'!"
===========
"Eh? I haven't seen him anywhere near where we were going. Maybe he's still outside." Yoon suggested, looking between the two with a perplexed expression on her face. "We were just planning to head back anyway, we could help you look for him."
============
=inside the clinic=

Magness looked at Rosalina with a hard to read expression on his face before clearing his throat. "I've heard terrible things about them through word of mouth from others, but I would like to see in order to believe. Never met them face-to-face before." Before he went any further, he looked at her directly. "If we continue to discuss them though, I'm sure it would send you back into a panic. That's not something I'd like to happen."

Cafeteria

Nessa raised a brow when one of them abruptly shouted about "Giovani" across the room. "The hell is up with that guy?" Nessa thought to herself. "He's a friend of ours, you wouldn't know him, since we just arrived here." Nessa stood up as she turned to the group. "Well, if you excuse me. I have to do... something." Nessa had a nervous look on her face as she exited the cafeteria.  

"Well, I'm stuffed." Aya said. "Thiking that I might head to clinic or someone who know to build a ma-*coughs*-sk." Aya said. 

Jess immediately stood up. "No, don't follow me Jess." Aya instantly responded. Jess stood back down and crosses her arms. 

Clinic

"Yes..." Rosalina said. The sheer fact of the Busters presence being here wasn't good. She doesn't remember much aside from Mr. Sound using her as a tool. Is he still alive? She doesn't know. "Well, I suppose I can ask a personal question about you, if you don't mind. Where are you from, Magness?"

"Susie Charm is .. our original leader of the Busters Organization. She was very sweet and always thought about the well-being of others, rather than herself. However, she died in the battle against Zaion. So all of us tried to fulfilled her dream of where Specials and Humans are equal - regardless of the differences we shared." Xavier said in a serious tone. "Though, it seems that we further the gap between them, then making them grow closer. Even the specials here, don't seem to take a liking to our presence, it seems." 

---------

"Well, if Giovani isn't here, then it's best to just leave him alone for now." Daiman thought as he turned to Yoon. "He's always the type to be alone when things are heavy. Especially after the whole United Nation bit." 

"Hm? Well, I supposed that's more fair for you." X said. He went closer to Giovani, picking him up from the ground by the neck. "However, if this was a series of physical brawl, even that, you wouldn't surprise me. If you couldn't handle someone such as Zuleka, then you have no hopes of handling my form of strength. Especially when you need your group to break you out and defeat the very thing that caused you pain." 

X dropped Giovani to the ground and lifted his hand in the air. "But I'll make an exception and show you just how large the gap between us." X balled his hand into a fist as he was about to slammed his fist towards Giovani. However, he stopped halfway as Raster appeared in the scene. Yet, the sheer pressure of his fist managed to create a crater below Giovani. 

"Enough. What are you doing, X? Fighting again?" Raster said.  

Nearby Area

"Man, so this guy is a special. Looks like he's probably bored out of his mind if he's going around picking off the weak." Jason thought to himself. "Well, whatever his reasons is, this is a special. Hopefully, X would cut me some slack for bringing this guy in." 

"You look strong." Jason responded. "Instead of preying on the weak, how about I show you something that's more fitting to those powers of yours?" Jason continued. "There's a place where it's, as you can say, a safe haven for specials who are unable to find homes due to the destruction of Lost City. Judging by your appearance..." Jason began to chuckled.

Naolyn wanted to eat Ice cream with Cernia so she decided to gather a large bowl of vanilla-chocolate-strawberry ice cream. She seemed to forget about Gio for the meanwhile and ate all the ice cream she could with Cernia.

=====

Giovani struggled against X but once Raster came in to stop the fight, he took a second to notice the crater under his feet. He knew that if he got hit, he would most likely be dead. He didn't know how this man got so powerful but he wanted to become as strong as him. He instantly remembered Zuleka's face and his fists turned into their famous fiery form.

"Stronger..." He said to himself. "I have to become stronger...!"

(Sorry if I'm postin outta order >"< ) 

CLINIC

Aureo chuckled lightly, "I'm glad to hear that you find me so amusing." he teased, but his cheeks colored, and he had to look away from Taka's intense emerald gaze. 

He cleared his throat, "Still, I haven't seen much of the area since getting here. Not even the sanctuary... I wouldn't mind looking around later- Unless you'd rather stay here and watch me do paperwork next." he teased. 

NEARBY AREA

"Seriously though man, its freaking gorgeous out here." Felix rambled on stopping to take a selfie, of himself with the rolling green hill scape as a back drop, "Mom would love this. What about it? Don't you agree?" 

Silence.

"Mark?" 

Silence.

"Jeez man, if you don't agree just freaking say so. No need ta give me the silent treatment!" Felix scowled, spinning around. Blue eyes widened as he looked at the empty pathway leading to the forest behind him.

"Mark!? Are you serious!? Where the heck are you??!!" 

Hadn't he been right behind him? Was he still in the woods?? That made no sense, why hadn't he followed him when Felix turned off.

Understanding bloomed.

"He was looking at that stupid map again wasn't he? GODDAMMIT MARK!!!" the Swede cursed and stomped back toward the forest. "When I find you the baby harness is going back on man, this is ridiculous."  

CAFETERIA

Koichi pouted, and turned away. That had just made him more curious. Supposedly there was some really super awesome guy here, that he, the great Koichi had not been made aware of. He'd have to remedy this oversight, He was after all the greatest super hero of all time, it was only right he greated this Giovanni personally and made sure he felt welcome. 

That decided he turned and noticed that Sarah had come in, and had, (per usual) isolated herself. Smirking deviously, he tiptoed over until she was in his "Bubble" and then dropped the gravity to zero. watching with fiendish delight as the girl and her food both started floating.

Back over at the table Albert stared at the scene stoney faced, frankly amused, but not wanting to admit it.

Especially since he was pretty sure Sarah was going to kill them. 

Ray grabs some cookie doe ice cream and starts to eat it. He thinks "I think i have time for some ice cream."

Clinic

Theresa listened quietly. She had always thought of a world where people would stop hurting each other too. She hated fighting, not even quarrelling. “Well, I don’t mind any of you. I believe you guys are following the right ideal. It’s just hard to achieve is all.”

============

“A walk would be fine.” Taka shrugged. He thought of saying the word nice but then it would sound like he was hoping for a walk with Aureo, which might give the wrong idea. “Perhaps I can help with the papers.”

Nearby area

Arturo eyed the other man. The offer sounded nice, if it wasn't for the fact he would have to ditch his favorite sport for a place to stay. Surely terrorizing the town would be more interesting to him.

“Sounds like a utopia.” He commented sarcastically.  “But sorry. I don't want to be put under any ‘rules'. I'm having a blast here.”

=======

“F… Fellix! Where're you hiding man?” Mark called out to his lost friend. He was careful in his every move, afraid that his friend had turned into something small like a leaf or a twig. The thought of stepping on his childhood friend was too scary.

Just then, from afar, he hear someone swearing continuously. He blinked curiously and watched fRom behind a tree. A young woman was cursing while trying to drag an unconscious man. The man seemed to have been hurt, his shirt tainted with crimson bood.

“That don't look good.” He half wanted to leave, but also thought he should help. Eventually, his good side won the battle and he walked over to the girl.

“Sorry. It looks like you need some help?” He asked gently so as to not scare her.

The girl looked at him skeptically. “This man was attacked by a beast or something.” She finally spoke.

“That's pretty bad. I can help you take him back into town.” Mark suggested. 

However, the girl seemed uncertain. She looked at the fainted man, at him, then behind her.

Cafeteria

Sarah was a bit surprised when her plate began to ascend. Then, realizing her too, was floating, she turned her head to look for the culprit. It was just as she guessed. 

“Koichi!” she slightly raised her voice in annoyance.

"I thought I was heading outside." Ebonwu pondered. "I can understand you respecting his privacy, but these are the times when one would need friends more than ever."

He makes his way towards the entrance and stops.

"I could just project myself and look for him that way. His aura always had a fiery look to it."

"I always fancied chocolate ice cream myself, but I hear there are a lot of different ones..." Chris says before stopping to think to himself.

Yoon walked towards Ebonwu before she spoke, seeming to reject the idea that Giovani should be left alone at a time like this. "Didn't you see how that one person approached us when we first came in? Who's to say he didn't go and find Gio to pick a fight with him now that he found one of us alone?" She looked up at Ebonwu. "Do you think you can find him with your astral powers? This place seems packed."
==========Cafeteria========

Celeste picked at her food boredly. "Guess the atmosphere sure is making everyone here act strange, huh."

"Who cares! We got free food." Gryffin cheered. "I think it's good the place is lively. See?" He pointed over to the floating display going on nearby.

"I guess." Celeste laid her head on the table. "I'm more tired than anything."

"Then I want to try all the kinds of ice cream that exists to find the best one of all!" Cernia replied to Chris. She stuck her spoon into one of the strawberry scoops to try it. "This one's sweet too! Maybe sweeter than vanilla." 

======clinic====

"Me? Uh, I'm from Texas down in the States, ma'am." Magness said sheepishly. "I try not to let my voice give it away but sometimes my Texan twang slips out... haha. What about you? You from around these parts? I can't speak a lick of any language here in Europe."

"Fighting? This is more like a child throwing a tantrum because his feelings got in the way of actual facts. Though, I suppose my curiosity of see how far this goes went a little too far." X chuckled. "Rest assure, I wasn't going to inflict too much damage on the boy." 

"Even so, you know Mother's rules about this. It's rather be more comfortable of simply following her wishes, than blindly causing her unrest of your actions." Raster stated. "And I'll be the one to clean this mess up. Last thing I want to hear is how right Kira was about allowing the Busters in here." Raster sweated a bit as he stare down towards X. X appearance is rather strange. His body was covered in shadow-like aura, his face is barley visible. 

"Ah, Mother is a sweet woman. Most of the time, anyways." X turned back to Giovani. "It's enjoyable of giving me this warm-up, young one. However, you are nowhere near of what you expect to be. Perhaps my interest in you was a waste of time. Ah is well." X turned around and proceeded to walk away. "Though, if you ever up for another round, I'll give you a few pointers." X stopped for a second and turned around to faced both of them. "Besides, I have my eye on another potential person who caught my eye for a while." 

As X disappeared into the Sanctuary, Raster turned to Giovani. "Don't know who you are, but I assumed that you're with the Busters with that attitude of yours." Raster went over there and picked him up. "I'll take you to the clinic to get your wounds heal up, alright? Don't bother making a fuss. Trust me, we don't want this to get ugly." 

Nearby Area

"Ah? Then that's too bad." Jason said. "And I came all the way out here for practically nothing." Jason kicked the grass around. "Guess I'll just kill you for the time wasted traveling here." Jason cracked his knuckles.

--------------------------------------

Daiman noticed Nessa walking out of the cafeteria, looking a bit erratic. Curiously, he went on his own and carefully followed her tracks to see where she was going. "Huh, what's up with Nessa? She's usually calm most of the time. Now she has fear written on her face..." Daiman thought to himself. 

Aya was walking towards the Clinic, but stopped himself. "Probably not a good idea to show my face around... since I'm sure I put most of them in some deep trouble because of my actions." 

Clinic

"I was originally from Brazil. Though, my family moved to America a short while after I was born." Rosalina said. "I can't remember where too, but it was in the United States." Rosalina chuckled a bit. "Well, it's fine. I just hope my accent doesn't slipped out too much..." 

"Yeah.." Xavier said. "Hey, you don't have to worry about keeping me talking avoid the news. I already figured my legs aren't there anymore." He noticed Theresa's body language and the tone of her voice whenever she speaks to him. "This is just the consequence of trying to do something right for this world. Price has to be paid. Though, we defeated the United Nation. It doesn't feel much like a victory, right? I tried to lead the team, but I felt that I didn't become a well-crafted leader, in comparison to Nessa." Xavier tried to lift himself up. "Ah.. can you help me up? Body is weak and all..."

Cafeteria

"Then how you go and do it then! Quit complaining!" Jess tried to sassed at Celeste and Gryffin. "And this place isn't lovely at all when everyone is giving you a stink eye! This is what happen when you allied yourself with the busters... especially someone with bad odor too!" Jess turned to Ray. "And you, I don't think you are even part of the Busters. What's your story!?"

"Gio-Senpai said he'd be here whenever he was done training..." Naolyn grumbled to herself. She seemed annoyed that people were out looking for him. "He doesn't like it when he gets bugged in the middle of his training."

She lifted a grape from her plate using her powers and compressed it to the point where it burst. Small drops fell on her plate and she seemed distant like before. As hard as she tried to hide it, she was clearly bothered by it. Letting out a sigh of defeat, Naolyn decided to give herself a break. She scooted herself closer to Cernia and dropped some floating fruits into the ice cream she had.

"Fruits are good for ya'. My favorite is mango! I think you would totally love mango, Cernia. It's super sweet!"

====

Ryder watched Naolyn's stress but smiled when she began to talk and play with Cernia like she usually did. He took a hold of a piece of mango and ate it. He paused for a moment and took another one and another one. As skinny as Ryder was, he sure ate a lot.

"You know what would be a nice lunch for a date tomorrow? A nice juicy burger with tomatoes, lettuce, cheese..."

"Onions!" Tico drooled.

"And ketchup..." Ryder and Tico let out a sigh of relief before both talking in unison.

"With french fries!"

========

Giovani looked at Raster before pushing himself away from the man. Despite being hurt he still wanted to walk by himself.

"I can walk..." He said coldly. "Take me to the sleeping rooms, I'll just sleep this off."

Giovani didn't look in the best condition but it seemed that he didn't want anyone to think he was in a fight. He didn't want to worry anyone or get tons of questions asked about his injuries.

"Alright, I get it. Just keep your attitude in check when you get in, alright?" Raster said. "Looks like things will be interesting for a while. Wonder how long they are planning to stay here." Raster said. Both of them went through the tunnels, which Kira was standing by the gate.

"What happen? You rushed out of here as if something came up." Kira said. She turns to Giovani, looking beat up. "The hell is this guy and what happen to him?"

"Nothing to blow steam over. Just have to deal with a little squabble, is all. This one is part of the Busters, I assumed." Raster said.

"Hmm, those guys huh? They're like ants... there's always more." Kira said. "Anyways, go on ahead." Kira sat back down on her chair and began writing her journal. She still rather suspicious of Kelly and her activities. 

Raster nodded. "The sleeping rooms are up ahead. Mother had ready for the rooms for you to take comfort. Though, it's rather away from everyone since, well you know. Busters aren't very like around here. If you can catch my drift, erm... I never caught your name."

=====================

Mother's House

"I supposed that this will do." Mother drew something on the map. She bore a smirk on her face. "Though, I wonder how the Busters would react to something like this?"

=====================

Somewhere in Mother's Sanctuary

Netsu opened his eyes. "Say, I just realized something. What if that thing goes rouge because of something he remembers?" 

"Huh? What are you saying now?" Kelly responded.

"Think about it. If that girl I saw, since you guys are well aware, has anything to do with that thing, would it like, turned against us or something? You know those silly weeb shows, where they suddenly fight the good in their heart and turned against us with the power of love and shit." 

"First of all, you're an idiot." Kelly stated. "Second, I already have that already planned. If, by the off-chance, it happens, I have installed a self-destruct device within him. If he were to failed or go rogue, I'll just destroy him outright and rebuild him from scratch again." Kelly smiled. "Thirdly, referred to my first point."

"You're sure full of yourself." Netsu said.

"Of course I am. It's a reason why I'm doing this in the first place." Kelly said. "To test this baby out. If it's broken, I can easily resembled him until he's brand spanking new. Even if he somehow keep his emotions, eventually... he'll...." Kelly started laughing. "But that's depends if we actually get that far, anyways."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom