Good Days

Ross and Fi sit down. Ross asks "Do think that it be a good idea to give slight aid to the people of the camp?" Ross thinks "I might been to vague before."

"It's hot and stuffy where I live." Damara said. "I've never felt the cold before." 

"The camp's the closest thing we've got to figuring out how things will work in terms of taking down the big guys there. Without them to help inform us, it might not end well in our favor."

[Few of my posts are edited for clarification and/or grammatical mistakes.]

"My planet usually don't have much extreme weathers for the most part. Rarely we have times where it's really cold or hot." Mex said. He looked at the holographic screens of where they are heading. "We could find lots of useful information about this government." Mex gave his thoughts. "I wonder if we should be flashy when we arrived?"

As the ship is on the steady path towards Planet Linda, the A.I prepares to land. Another holographic screen appears in the front for everyone to see. This shows the location of the campsite that they will be landing. 

"We will be landing within a few moments. Once again, please remain seated." A.I stated. "I will cloak the entire ship invisible to remain undetected to any possible notification or alarms the government set up on the planet."

Ross says "I don't think I seen an extreme in weather or temperature till my first job as a mercenary." Fi sends "master, you may need to clarify to the others; most them have not been apart of work that identical to this."

Ross says "I don't think the camp needs a show but I planning to give some medial supply and food to the camp to help tie them over till we come back." Ross thinks "I think I clarified what I was planning."

"The last thing we need is to make a huge show to let the enemy know we arrived." Artic said coldly. "I do not think that is a smart idea. Perhaps we should get to know the natives and see if this planet is hostile. They may provide valuable information."

"I agree with Miss Artic." Neatnik said. His eyes focusing on the holographic map and stats on the screen. "Flashing our lights at them would attract attention." Obviously the meaning of flashy went over his head.

Neatnik seems to misinterpret Mex’s statement. “Well, I didn’t mean flashing the ship’s lights.” Mex tried to explain. “Flashy like…a unique pose! You know, like a heroic pose or something.” However, Mex realized that it could draw some unwanted attention and might even spook the inhabitants. In consideration of everyone’s response to the idea, Mex changed his mind. “I suppose we can do that for later missions…” 

“Diplomat huh?” Mex thought. “I’m not the type to be the leader, haha, but I’ll take that mantle if no one else does! Besides, I'm probably the least threatening in this group. No offense!” 

The mission ship prepared for landing, entering Linda’s atmosphere. After passing through the clouds, the group will see on their screens of the environment. It was mostly deserted in large number of areas, while a few spots are covered in vegetation. The ship is going to land on the deserted part of the planet. 

The A.I began to speak to the group. “The ship will land about three kilometers away from the campsite.” As the ship slowly lands on the ground. The wind pressure of the bottom of the ship sends thousands and thousands of sands away, some swirled into a miniature tornadoes. “You will have to walk to the campsite and interact with the inhabitants. The ship will remained in cloak until you are finished with the mission.” The A.I continued for another explanation. “The uniforms is automatically adjusted to the conditions of this planet. So you do not have to worry about the details.”

Ross gathers supplies for the people of the camp and them self's. 
Fi says nicely "I would say only there of us that could play Diplomat. Master with his dealings as a mercenary having to deal with others, Mr. Destiny with his upbringing even if he is just a lesser noble would know how deal with people, Or my self because I am a BU-C14 so I do have programing that can help play diplomat."
Ross gets the supplies on Wraith.
Ross sends "dam it Fi."

"I could try my hand at working with the locals... Did do similiar things during my knight years." Lightwave said annoyed at being called a lesser noble, opening up the door and heading out.

"Yeah. I suppose my one big eye is scarier than your two lame teeny ones." Damara said dryly. She didn't seem to like the comment much. "I don't suppose I'd be useful with that if I just stand in the back, so I guess I could help myself to checking the environment out like the lil' Antie dude was saying earlier."

"It's alright Miss Damara. When they see me they will forget your scary eye." Neatnik walked along with the group. He seemed a bit confused. "But I'm not little. I think we can go together, the people might not want to see a giant bug."

He remembered when he and his friend first met an alien race. The people were terrified when they saw the two.

"Forcing myself to get to know the inhabitants... This might be a tad difficult for me since I have a hard time making friends alone." Artic sighed. "But I hope that they are easier to...understand?"

Artic wiggled her tail slightly and kept close to the group.

“At any rate, let’s start heading out.” Mex jumped out of the ship and landed on the ground. He noticed sparkles flickering across the land. “What are those?” The sand shine brightly—it seems they were crystallized minerals. “Whoa, these looked pretty cool.” Mex said as he pick up a handful and shoving them into his pockets. "The ship said that the campsite is about three kilometers away, right? Let's not waste any time." 

The planet's atmosphere is dense, thick on oxygen and had a chilly weather. Windstorms are common. Some winds can become so cold, that it felt like ice actually get slammed onto one's face. In all directions, seems like an endless wasteland. However, there was black smoke appearing in the direction of the campsite.

"Let us hope that the natives of this planet are not savages." Artic said while the blue markings on her body shimmered slightly. She noticed Mex pick up some sand and put it in his pocket. She tilted her head.

"Is putting sand in your pockets a symbol of friendship..? It seems rather weird and useless as well as annoying."

Ross, Fi, and Wraith moves with the group. Ross says nicely "You and Damara can help me hand out supplies to the people of camp Antie. In fact I making it open to any one that not meeting with the camp leaders."

Ross says "I hope I wrong but black smoke is not a good thing to see coming form a camp sight."

Lightwave took an interest at the crystalized minerals, looking at his own sheathed partly crystal sword. He toook off a chunk of the crystals and continued walking.

"I hope this goes well."

Back
Top Bottom