Good Days

Fi asks in a nice tone "My master(Russ) would like to known, what is our main mission and are there any other side missions we need to worry about?"

Ross starts to look over the ship to make shore every thing is in order/works and if this ship will end up there what upgrades can be made. Wraith heads in side of the ship.

Líder nodded his head when questions arise. “The mission, to begin with, is a field examination. This is to determine the skills is accurate. Last thing the organization wants is for something to succumb to their fears in a real battle.” Líder explained. 

“Good news, the mission itself is not difficult. We never throw in new recruits into a scenario out of their league.” Líder addressed Lightwave’s question. “It’s counterproductive. Instead, we look for teamwork and the ability to handle such task is what Good Days seeks.” 

“Teamwork?” Mex asked.

“Yes. Teamwork is the key essential for the organization. They are the most useful tools to combat against evil in any scenario. This is what the organization seeks. Your ability is important, but communication is the critical factor here.” Líder explained. “Thus, I will explained the mission in proper. Your mission is to topple an authoritarian rule on Planet Linda and free the people from oppression. There is no side missions.” Líder addressed both Damara and Ross’ questions. “As stated before, this is easy to do. But how you accomplished the mission is what Good Days will be judging on.”

Líder paused for a moment to recollect his thoughts. “If you managed to topple the government with success and excellent teamwork, you will pass the examination. So when boarding the ship, used the time to interact with one another to learn about each other. In addition, study the environment of the planet when you reach it and interact with the inhabitants there.” He turns to Neatnik. "For now, the ship is automatically program and designed to take you to your destination and back. You do not have to worry about the properties of the ship for the moment. Instead, focus on learning from one another.”

"I...suppose I have to get used to this." Artic sighed. She didn't like working with others too well since she always worked best alone. "As much as I do not like working with others, I have no choice but to engage in such a distasteful act of friendship. I do hope to bring my skills useful for you all."

Artic tried her best to sound nice but her strict mannerisms are too strong for her to detach from. She scratched the back of her head and only tried her best to become friendly for the sake of the mission.

"I believe if I force myself to become a...team with you all, the mission will be a success. I hope you all do not fail me or I will be enraged. So let us be a team, temporary friends."

Sure, let's dismantle an entire government in the span of a few hours. Easy. Damara thought to herself sarcastically. "Alright I guess..." she let out an insignant huff through her nose at Artic's remark. Tch, fail YOU? Who died and made you the boss around here!? You've got some nerve talkin' to me like that. Damara thought to herself with irritation before she forced herself to take a breath. I better just let it go for now...

"Right. Let's just go now then," Damara sighed.

Ross thinks "Good were actually starting an actually need possess."
Ross ask "what dos evey one want to eat? Assuming that we are able to cook, Fi can make most any thing."
Fi heads in the ship so she can start to cook.
Ross says "I heading in the ship. you can tell Fi or my self." Ross heads in the ship

"Food sounds good but over eating and such would be very, very bad. Toppling a government is going to be a piece of cake." Lightwave said non-chalantly leaning against a wall.

"Well I suppose I should get the obvious out of the way. Yes, I am the grandson of the former king of Sola. No, I don't expect any differences just because I'm of formerly royal blood."

Well, making friends wouldn't be tok hard for him. Neatnik had always been friendly and easy going. But it seemed he wasn't going to enjoy Artic's company so much. She sounded arrogant. 

"I'm not really hungry, thank you." He replied to Ross.

He went into the ship with the others and stood there, listening to Lightwave.

"I look forward to working with you Prince Lightwave. " He replied. He felt like he should be more formal and refer to the guy as a prince now. It was how nature had programmed his kind that way. Common ants like him were always drawn to the loyalty and worship them. He knew he didn't have to, but it's a subconscious thing.

"I don't fare well running on a full stomach, so I'll have to turn down your offer for now." Damara said to Ross as they entered the ship. "Never met anyone who was related to royalty. But that means you probably have a better idea of what we'd be up against. I ain't book smart, I'm street smart. So I can be way more helpful out on the field than anything that needs book smarts." She twiddled her fingers. "I look scrawny, but it doesn't hinder me."

"I could use a meal or two." Mex responded to Ross' offer as he entered the ship. "Royalty huh..." He overheard Lightwave's status. Artic gives to rubbed him off the wrong way.

Inside was a complicated system of buttons and controls. In the middle was a giant cylinder with an orb of light in the center. The orb of light is the A.I that will be assisting the new recruits for their first mission.

Líder performed one last check around the ship to make sure everything is in order. After finishing the remaining touches, he stepped out of the ship and turned to face everyone. 

"The arrival time to Planet Linda is six hours. This is more enough time to learn one another in the basic sense. The A.I will provide any crucial information about the planet and its inhabitants, so do not forget to ask." Líder explained. "Also, do not mess with the controls of the A.I and the ship. This will result an automatic failure. With all that said and done, thrive for a successful mission."

Series of light burst in succession of one another. The spaceship began to sink below the ground. They descended for a few moments before making a stop. It turned around 180 degree to face the main gate, designed to launched ships into the vacuum of space. In an instant, the space ship launched into space and heading to the coordinates of the location.

One figure came behind Chief Commander Líder. She was tall, slim and humanoid. Her eyes were the combination of black and blue and wore red lipstick. "Chief, do you think that these recruits can handle such task?"

"Yes. Not only they be able to handle it, they will do it in a sense never seen before." Líder responded. "Commander Fuku, we need all the help we can get to stop the spread of evil. The Destruction Association is on the move again. It's only a matter of time before we encountered them again one day....”

===================================

As the spaceship is heading towards the location, Mex sat down on a comfortable chair and placed his face to a window. "Man, I can never get tired of seeing all those stars out there!"

Lightwave shook his head at Neatnik.

"No. I was never born royalty, I was born after my mother had given up the throne. I could march in there, do a blood test, and succesfully demans to be king, but no one would respect me. The selfish king. No, instead i must prove myself a worthy hero beforehand." He then turned to Mex.

"They are a beauty. It's why the Solarians worship and pray to them. Also Ross, some fish would be great."

Ross says to Mix "just tell me what you want."
Ross asks Lightwave "how shoed the fish be prepared?"
Fi starts to prepare for a making fish.
Ross is unaffected by the fact Lightwave is some noble or the fact that Artic is a little harsh.

"I do not require your attempts to feed me." Artic said coldly. She listened to the others and her ears twitched slightly. "Royalty means that you are well protected. Your bloodline means nothing to me. Your people seem to not wish to be around your presence if you must redeem yourself first. You sound like a, quite frankly, pathetic ruler or your people are foolish to follow someone of your bloodline. Alas, congratulations on being someone that is important to your people. I wish you all of luck to prosper your species and not be eradicated by a more advance one."

Artic smiled under her mask and gently began to brush the fur on her tail, her bright blue markings seemingly glowing the more 'happy' she got. She seemed a little uncomfortable but she came off as confident. She thought she was being friendly.

"I suppose we must tell each other a little about ourselves." Artic cleared her throat. "As you know I am Artic from Planet Thermia. I come from a place where friends are only trivial and tend to cause much controversy. I am not very fond of 'friends' but I suppose you all have some uses in combat. If all else fails, you can easily suffice as a kind of shield to aid me in this mission. Sacrifices might have to be made after all." Artic gently cleaned out the fur from her adored tail. "Let's... how do friends say? Work together? Yes, work together! ...But do not get in my way, I cannot be held responsible for any injuries you will obtain. This is the start of a blooming friendship, I suppose."

Mex took a moment to think of a food to consume right now. “Well.” Mex finally spoke. “I prefer if you can bring me some meats. Although, I will eat anything you give me, so it does not matter what you fix for me.”

Mex raised a brow of Artic's response to Lightwave. Was that an insult to his family? Why did Artic ended on a high note for success after being ill-mannered earlier? 

"Back on my planet." Mex said to Artic. "Such language you are spewing would result a beating! You’re Artik, right?” Mex mispronounced her name. “The Chief Commander guy said that we should be working together, not having our lives thrown. With an attitude like that, you will not make it that far in the future...” Artic's tone and voice annoyed him a bit.

"Friends don't do that kind of thing at all." Damara deadpanned. "You won't have a team for long if you think that would be a good idea to do. Not like I'd let you get your mitts on me to begin with. I'm all for working together, but not like that-- If only one of us comes back alive, I'm pretty sure they'd fail the last one standing, even if the mission was a success." Her tone was a mix of annoyance and surprise. You'd have better luck ripping that tail of yours off than trying to nab me for a shield. Damara thought.

"Like the dude said, we gotta trust each other if we don't wanna die out there. It was the only way people on the rougher territory of Monocularia could survive. I would rather die with people I trust than die betrayed like that," Damara crossed her arms and looked at Artic with a stern glare. "I'll let it slide this time 'cause you just got a wrong idea of what friends are for."

"You still have royalty in you, prince Lightwave." Neatnik said, then realizing he had done it again. "I hope you don't mind me calling you that. It's an old habit. I can't get rid of it. My only purpose in life is to serve and protect the loyalties. As my friend would say, it's been programmed into our heads."

He looked over at Artic, also not happy with her attitude. "If we are now sharing the facts of our planet, Insults to the royalty on Contrunga would result in dismemberment. Then they would feed you to the larves... "

"I suppose I need work on this...'friendship' you all speak of." Artic didn't seem at all phased by the annoyance of the others but looked as if she didn't understand their anger. She tilted her head at what they had to say. She seemed to take things a bit too seriously because she was never exposed to such things. Due to her strict upbringing and high manners, she always came off rude or entitled when she wasn't trying to. She knew this would be very hard for her to grow used to.

"I did not speak ill of this ruler. I simply believe he's not suited for his people if he needs to prove himself. Perhaps all your planetary customs are a bit more primitive than what I have grown used to. The rulers of my world were to be respected and honored or death will surely come. Errmm... I suppose they are not the best examples for you to comprehend. They did eradicate the mountain dwellers on our 5th moon for transparent reason of 'silky fur' and 'glassier' markings. It is not... 'hip-hop cool'." Artic used her hands to make air quotes. "That is a slang we friends say to show our detest on a subject, yes?"

Ross thinks "Mex wants meat any, kind, any way." Fi starts to cook defend kinds of meat almost like a good size sample platter for Mex. Wrath moves to were Fi is.
Ross says nicely "To be truthful you may need to work on your wording Artic."

"This is the exact reason why I need to prove myself." Lightwave said to Artic. "Because if I went and claimed the throne now, everyone would be upset at how I did it and the way I did it. Besides, like I said, the only time I was royal was when I was in the womb. I grew up a commoner." He turned to Neatnik.

"It's okay, I don't mind too much but it'll take some getting used to since I do intend to skip straight to king..." He whispered to himself, "Or maybe even Grand Master King..." He then turned to Ross.

"Surprise me on the fish."

"Then I shall refer to you as King Lightwave." Neatnik stated. Had he got a normal mouth he could have smiled. It wasn't easy to tell his expression because his face structure simply wasn't designed to show them. People from other races misunderstood his feelings all the time.

He looked at Artic and shrugged. "Primative, as in savage? I agree. Our culture is brutal. But we are used to it. I wouldn't have realized it was bad had I never left."

Back
Top Bottom