Good Days

[Yo! Sorry for the delay in this thread. Had to step back and planned out a lot of things when this “beginning” is done and over with and have a smooth transition of the next arc! With everything done and settle, Good Days is now resumed for play! Thanks for understanding and patience.]

"Understood." The vehicle responded to Damara's demand and began to locate the Jacker's location. After confirming its location, the vehicle quietly left the mine-fields and went about 4 miles away from it. From there, the Jacker that Damara followed initially was there, standing in the middle of nowhere. "We have arrived." 

The Jacker looked left and right before pressing something. A sound of a door opening was heard and the Jacker move forward and 'disappeared'.

==========

Mex jumped backward and kicked up the dirt by slamming his foot onto the ground to block their view temporarily. After distraction, an energy blast formed on Mex's right hand and toss it towards 73rd, pushing him backward. 

"Tsk!" 73rd struggled as his armor is beginning to crack. He noticed that Wraith and Fi are being controlled by a singular person, setting his eyes on Ross. "67th!" He shouted. "Eliminate the leader!"

67th nodded and pointed his weapon towards Ross. "Confirmed target. Firing off the heat-seeking missile." 67th fired.

==========

"Tsk..." The rude puppy said.

"Son, you shouldn't be so rude to our saviors!" Peritto said. 

"Why? Good Days took months, MONTHS, to respond to our call and now that they're here, we should just suddenly think that everything is going to be okay? These guys aren't even veterans! They're just recruits! So this isn't even serious for them. It's like... it's like a final examination for them or something. How can I be grateful when our people are being enslaved and kill the masses while an organization is treating this like some kind of joke that they didn't even bother using the veterans?" 

Peritto was silent for a moment. "That doesn't matter. They're here now and we should focus on saving most of our people...."

Fi sends as she cuts off 87th's arm "one them is disarmed moving on." Fi charges 67th odd she looks angry as she charged. Wraith keeps giving firer support to Mex.

Ross sends dogging it on its initial "I am going to be running a little hot be advised." Ross starts to run toads 67th drawing the missile.

((Coolio! I'm excited C: ))

Damara's eye was trained on the Jacker, widening even further in surprise upon seeing his figure disappear from view. "Whoa, he's gone..." She whispered. Her eyesight was crystal clear, there was no mistaking that her eye wasn't playing tricks on her. Whatever he went into must be real secretive if it's using the same technology Good Days uses to hide the ship... Cautiously, she waited a few minutes in case somebody would come out, and slowly made her way over to the approximate spot of where she saw the Jacker. 

Let's see if I can find a switch or something... At least just the walls. Damara put her hands in front of her to see if she could 'touch' what might be hidden from view. It probably was a bad idea to see if she could enter a hidden area on her own, but she made it too far to go back now.

"Worry not Perrito, I am not offended." Artic said while moving over to the computer of the ship. She then addressed herself to Lightwave. "Similar to that, yes. Perhaps we can find a measurement that does not require primitive tactics or means of uncovering our base."

Artic looked up at the computer and her voice sounded strict.

"Computer, can you use echolocation?"

After a few moments, Damara touched a particular object on the wall, unlike the other places she touched. It activated voice that asked for identification. "Welcome to the Jackers Headquarters. We are currently facing problems so we have to regulate the passage of using the names of your transportations. What is the identity of your vehicle?" 

==========

"I have been disarmed. Performing last resort." 87th said as it stood up and rushed to the battle. Then, it jumps into the air and headed towards Mex and Wraith as it began to light up. 73rd noticed this and jumped back a considerable distance to be unaffected by the radius of the blast. 

"Finale," 87th said before exploding.

Mex looks up and seeing the 87th about to blow themselves up. "D-amn it!" Mex crossed his arms to lessen the damage. "I hope you have something to block that, Wraith!" 

67th narrowed its eyes. "You think that trick is going to work on me?! Don't mock us!" 67th fired another missile to throw Ross off course.

==========

"Yes. I can perform an echolocation if you wish, Ms. Artic." The A.I responded. "However, I detect some high energy levels, dangerous levels, not far from here."

Ross sends as he flies up so the missiles hit each other "make they are dead Fi before moving on. Lest hope the others garter in tell" Fi sends as she chops off the head of 67th "Yes master." Wraith sends confirmation as it keep giving firer support to Mex. Wraith looks like its taken damage.
Ross says "Wraith shooed be fine. With the upgrades I given Wraith it may need to be looked at but it shoed be fine."

"Erm..." Damara hesitantly wondered if she needed to present the vehicle physically to the voice. 
Who was it I followed again.... hm... Oh yeah! Lucky Number 13, Damara thought after recalling who it was she kept tabs on before coming here.
She cleared her throat before speaking to it in a deeper tone than her usual voice in case it just wanted an oral answer. "It belongs to Number 13." She hoped it didn't want physical proof, but it seemed like 13th managed to get in without doing so from afar.

Lightwave frowned at the computer's remark.

"Either someone's detonating bombs or the others have gotten into a fight." He said to Artic. "Perhaps we should deal with that first before going after the bigger fish?" He questioned

"Agreed." Artic nodded to Lightwave. "We must see if the others are alright as well." Artic then stared up at the computer and thought about the safety of the puppies. "Please make sure these puppers are protected and safe from harm. They are to remain on the ship where it is safe."

Without any reply, Artic turned to Lightwave and pushed a button on her gauntlet, showing the location of the large and dangerous levels of energy from inside her visor. 

"Right, let's get a move on, Lightwave."

Back
Top Bottom