The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Aww, you don't need to take care of me, 'Suza." Nicori laughed. "I can totally take care of myself! I'm super tough and cool and no one would ever mess with me if they knew who my Mama was!" Nicori rose to his feet, flexing to Asuza and the others.

"Besides, I can take care of you just fine, 'Suza! I..I just don't like the cold very much. It freezes my horns and my antennae... The cold sucks!"

"Well, to be honest. I'm from Empire State, but I chose a path where I can live a life as an magician because it was so interesting to me..." Liza said. "Don't know if my family approved of this, since they wanted a different career path." Liza said. "A-anyways, another reason is that, I'm looking for ShineCero, the leader of the Brotherhood."

"Huh? Why the heck you want to do that?" Iceik said, when he overheard the name ShineCero.

Vox thinks as the hands finish handing out the food "So Liza has confirmed a hunch i had that i had."  He starts eating.

"W-Well my horns are just sensitive..." Nicori blushed. When Asuza questioned about ShineCero, he rose his hand in the air almost as if wanting to be picked by he opened his mouth anyways. 

"You mean Mr. Shiny!" Nicori smiled. "Shine' is a super powerful mage who owns the Brotherhood! He is just as strong as Mama, who owns the Sisterhood! He's got super powerful magic and is a lot less lazy than Mom... I heard he is trying to find some new magic stuff. Well, that's what I hear Faunix mutter sometimes."

"Yeah, what the little child said. ShienCero is a powerful mage.. and there's something I need that only he can achieved. However, he had gone and disappeared from the face of the earth." 

"Sucks. One less Paradican in the world..." Iceik muttered. He realized that some of them might be born-magicians. "Well, I mean, at least he's gone." Iceik did wondered how did Nicori even know that much of ShineCero anyways.

"Huh? He's just gone, like that?" Asuza reclined with her back against the wall of the cave. "And nobody knows where he went? That just sounds suspicious..."

"So, whatever it is you need from him, you have to find him to get it?"

Vox thinks "I guest I have to tell them." Vox says "If i were you all i would eat before it starts to get cold."

"Exactly." Liza responded. "Although, since ShineCero isn't available at the moment, I supposed I can use the chance to train someone and get some experience. That way, I can meet him with full confidence." 

"Finally!" Iceik said. "I'm starving..." 

One-Eye looked at the food. Though it appears that he wasn't hungry at the moment.

"Well! Time to get refresh before we continue on this journey, shall we?" Bob said. "And thank Vox for preparing the food."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom