The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox says "We can find out simply asking the orb. After all it did speak as we faced it and i should be able to control it so it dos not try any thing cute." Vox finishes up his meal.

Vox thinks "and now i know not to be as nice as i am normally to magical idioms." Vox says "If we try that be prepared to face it just in case it needs another beat down."

"That's enough from you, now!" Asuza hissed a retort, red in the face at Nicori's boisterous claim. "I have no interest in any children, and that won't change just because One-Eye is-" She shut her mouth before she let something potentially embarrassing slip. "Just don't say such ridiculous things.."

"At any rate, none of us are equipped to handle it a second time if it chooses to engage us right now. For now we should keep an eye on it and just follow One-Eye. We have to go back to Empire State, right? Surely we can find out about Lemons from those hero people Nicori talked about in Hero City City. That way we can narrow our search down and spend less time wandering about." She suggests.

"Yeah, Hero City City has a ton of super heroes! I wanna grow up to be some awesome super hero that way I won't have to see Lix try to kill Mama all those times." Nicori cheered. "I wanna be as strong as Mama but using my own special powers...whatever they may be! She thinks I'm a bit trouble maker but I'm just trying to figure out my powers. I want my hero name to be something super cool! Sharp Mouth sounds cool!"

Nicori giggled to himself before snuggling himself closer to Asuza, despite her little backlash earlier. He seemed to already have a fond liking with her.

"I promise that when I'm super strong, I'll keep 'Suza safe."

"Following One-Eye seems to be the best course of action." Iceik said. "Last thing we want is for that thing to go haywire on us." 

"Hmm, okay. Well, we're travel some more to recovered our strength. Hopefully, we don't run into any issues going to Empire State." Bob said. "Where does this range ends?"

"The closet city is Futuropolis." Liza said. "I heard that it really, really advanced... I wouldn't be surprised if that orb that attacked us was created there." 

One-Eye stood up. It looks like he was ready to get a move on.

"Looks like One-Eye wants to move." Iceik said. "Good, we can leave already. Last thing we need is to encounter them... I can't face them like this..."

"Let's get going then!" Nicori whined. "I hate being stuck in the dumb cold mountains... They chill my horns!"

Nicori rubbed a horn against Asuza's body in his attempt to warm it up.

"Them? What do you mean by 'them'?" Asuza looked at Iceik and narrowed her eyes in an interrogative fashion as she stood up to leave the cave. She allowed Nicori to warm himself up out of pity for the child, but she kept her glare set on Iceik.

Vox says "At the end of the day it is up to the group to chose what we do with it and wend." Seeming to be in no rush to do what he suggested.
Vox says "So i should have my hands pack camp then."

"Erm, it's nothing! Nothing that concerns that much to you folks  anyways!" Iceik sweated a bit, slurring his words. "Shit, did I accidentally let that slip..."

"Well, now that you said it, you might as well explained what you mean." Liza said. 

Bob looked around. "Looks like it's our best interests to leave." Bob said, as he picked up stuff so Vox can have less work.

One-Eye was already outside, waiting for the others.

===========

Lyrik, Byll, Lightning Rider, Robotto and Giga Impact arrived in Snowy Mountains

"Fuck, it's cold." Lightning Rider said.

"Well, you should've brought a jacket. We WERE going to Snowy mountains. What the hell did you expect? To be sunny?"

"Shit, I thought that was just a fancy name!" Lightning Rider said. 

"Can you two shut it? We have to focus..." Giga Impact said.

The hands finish packing up camp thanks to bob's help.  Vox says "thanks for the help Bob." The hands finish making it look like no one even set up camp in the first place. Vox thinks "That should help us to evade who ever were evading."

"Yes. Let's get moving before nightfall. I'd hate to be here at night." Asuza said, taking Nicori out the cave entrance with her. "At least we managed to eat a bit before we went back on the road."

"S-Sheesh... if I had known the mountains w-were this cold, I would've got a bigger jacket.." Lyrik shivered. "Y-You sure this kid is stuck somewhere here?"

"Positive." Byll replied. "Our leader would never be wrong. Now listen here Lyrik... We gotta bring that kid safely to the Boss, okay?"

====

Nicori went outside with Asuza and kept close to stay warm. He looked up at Asuza and smiled.

"Hey 'Suza, do you think I can become some super awesome hero? I promise I'll protect you from any bad guys." Nicori laughed, punching the air. "Soon I'll be even stronger than Mama without even having to use magic!"

"It's nothing alright! Like Asuza said, let's keep moving!" Iceik went on ahead. 

"When you act like that, now I'm even more curious." Liza said, but decided to not pursue it anymore. "Vox sure knows how to cook." 

"No problem." Bob head out as well. "So which direction is towards this Futuropolis again?" 

"Keep going North." Liza said as she pointed towards the sky. "The location of the Sun, indicates that we're on the right path." 

===========================

"Exactly. So don't need to worry about the small details." Giga Impact said. "Robotto, any sighting or confirmation of life forms?"

"Plenty. Will be pretty hard to encounter them if we just aimlessly wandered around." Robotto responded.

"I suppose you can, if you work at it enough," Asuza said. "But you have to face a lot of responsibility. For now, enjoy your childhood while it lasts. It's something you shouldn't take for granted when you have it." Even though her words were strict, she smiled a bit still. "It's funny. You remind me of my younger sister. Always lively with the wonder only a child would be gifted with... nothing like I was at her age."

"When I'm super strong and powerful I can give you everything you want 'Suza." Nicori nodded his cocky head. "I didn't know you had a baby sister, 'Suza. Where is your sister now anyways? I bet she's worried about you, 'Suza... I'll help you find her! Maybe Mama can help you."

====

Lyrik continued to shiver and his snot seemed to be frozen on his face.

"L-Let's just get this kid to safety, okay?! I don't like the cold so much..."

Byll listened to Robotto and grew a bit annoyed.

"Then quit yapping and tell us where to go, that kid can be freeze to death any minute now."

"I don't know. The last time I saw her was six years ago," Asuza replied. "I haven't made contact with my family at all these past years. Frankly, it's for the best I don't show my face to them again. She was too young to understand, so maybe she doesn't hate my guts for leaving."

"You have a sister?" Iceik said. "Someone actually tolerates you?" 

One-Eye raised a brow the moment Asuza uttered the word "sister" and hate. It left an unpleasant feeling of nostalgia.  

==============

"Quit your complaining." Robotto stated. "Unless you want to start aimlessly confront every creature in sight, I suggest you give me a god damn second." Robotto's eyes brighten as data ran down. "He's close. Continued this path."

"You could say that," Asuza deadpanned. "It isn't like you can pick your family anyway. Surely, if she had a choice, she wouldn't have picked me to be her older sister if she knew what I had been doing all this time."

"All I can hope is that she hasn't changed for the worse, at any rate. Maybe we'll cross paths one day and I would be none the wiser." Her tone was flat. She didn't want to tread more on the subject now that it was only bringing her negative emotions. "It's rather quiet out here... I wonder if the orb scared all the monsters nearby into hiding?"

"Alright already!" Byll hissed. "Hang on and be ready for anything, Lyrik."

Byll put the car in full speed through the snow, heading directly to the group that held Nicori.

===

"Totally! You might have totally scared it off, 'Suza. Your fire was too hot to handle!" Nicori giggled. "Everyone did some super cool fighting trick that I can totally learn from." Nicori punched the air and tried to copy the fighters in how they moved.

"I wanna grow up to be cool like Mr. One-Eye but super smart like 'Suza. I wanna be like all of you guys!" Nicori chuckled nervously before took a gentle hold of Asuza's hand like any normal child would. He smiled before pointing off in the direction of Hero City City. "C'mon, I wanna see some super cool heroes! You know... you can join the Hero association, 'Suza. You'd totally fit right in! You can be called... Fire Lady!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom