The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We won't let them take you, okay!?" Asuza hugged Nicori to her body and looked around them. If I'm not careful, I might set a forest fire... "Tch!" Immediately, she began the first attack by throwing a fireball once she saw Robotto try to attack. "Just stay close and they can't come near us." Her steps started to melt the snow with her steps. There's too many of them to focus on at once...

"Thanks Vox!" Liza took a stance and fires off multiple lightning bolts towards Robotto.

Three different attacks from Asuza, Liza and Vox, Robotto had to act fast. "Why the heck they are attacking me!?" Robotto noticed the air was a bit different. "Ah..." Robotto squat down and leap up towards the sky to avoid being hit and have all the attacks collide.

Lightning Rider jumped backwards when One-Eye blocked his attacks. "You're tough. Really tough, but that just what makes it interesting!" Lightning Rider rushes towards One-Eye. One-Eye once again braced for impact.

Giga Impact decided to not fight in the battle, although he was still prepared to battle. He step away from the field to observed the battle, most specifically, Lyrik. 

Iceik jumped up and noticed Lyrik sliding around. "Hero or not, can't let punks get away with this!" Iceik jumped into the air with with his axe in hand, attempted to slammed it towards the ground next to Lyrik to throw him off balance. 

Bob slowly got up and rubbed his head. "Ouch... that wasn't nice at all..."

"That's exactly what I wanted! Foolish girl!"

As Asuza threw her fireball, the snow fused with chemicals caught on fire and surrounded Asuza and Nicori. The fire was choking away all the air and made it very hard for the two to breath. The flames were severely hot, almost hotter than Asuza's own fire. As the fires surrounded Nicori and Asuza, they spread out to anything that was latched on to the chemical Byll threw earlier.

Byll smirked again and tossed more of his poisonous chemical around the others, hoping the fire would catch on and engulf them.

====

Lyrik noticed the ax coming his way and gracefully slid out of the way, keeping his balance strong. He rushed closer to Iceik and kicked his hand, hoping to get the ax out of his hand. He slid and danced around Iceik, trying to confuse him.

====

Nicori gripped Asuza tightly once he felt the intense blaze Byll caused around them. He began to whimper slightly but he refused to scream or cry. He twitched his little antennae and began to see if he could find a way out.

"W-Wha!!"

Vox says "no big Liza." The elemental lunches some rocks at Robotto as the lightning hit it.

Vox says "Asuza, Nicori I hope your ok."  Vox thinks "if I on the mark of the level of skill of the toxic user then he will aim to get us all with that fire."  Vox uses wind magic to make the rest of Byll's plan backfire on Byll.

"We're okay," Asuza shouted between coughs. "I'll see if I can absorb the fire back into my hands. It could take a while, so I need you to make sure nothing's coming after us while I do it, Nicori." She stuck her hands out toward the flames and started to motion it towards herself. "Thankfully, that might help me get back some energy I lost... otherwise, I'm teleporting us out of here."

Giga Impact watch the battle from a distance. He examine the battle and all of their abilities. “This group level of skill is quite high. Different feel than magicians compared to ones from the societies.” He whispered to himself. His eyes targeted the fire witch and the child. “Robotto. It’s possible that they could make an escape. Do not let them go and change gears. Give Byll some assistance.” 

Robotto created a barrier around his body to tank the attacks. As the smoke clears, his body began to change slowly. “Rest assure. I’m not going to let them get away.” Robotto boasted. “You need to deal with these two when I’m going after them.” Robotto moved so fast, it seems that he disappeared in thin air. He appeared in front of Asuza and grabbed her by the arm. Robotto’s body began to opened, revealing multiple areas for coming to shoot out of. 

Liza narrowed her eyes. Taking a stance, Liza began to formed another series of lightning based attacks. However, she hesitated because she did not want to put in Asuza and Nicori in harm's way. 

The poisonous gas spread across the area around Asuza and Nicroi alerted One-Eye’s attention. He turned around to see Robotto appearing in front of them. He tried to go to them, but Lightning Rider launched an attack, causing One-Eye to be on the defense. 

“No so fast!” Lightning Rider shouted as he throw multiple punches towards One-Eye.

-----------

“Tsk!” Iceik grunted in response to his axe being knocked away due to Lyrik's movements. “Quit moving around!” Iceik shouted in anger. He inhale and exhale an large ice breath towards the ground, in hopes of freezing his legs.

Byll noticed his plan backfired and he quickly held his palms out, unleashing a light purple smoke from them. The fire would move out towards the side, leaving him unharmed. He growled at Vox since he sent his fire back at him. He aimed one hand to Asuza and one to Vox. 

"Now why don't both of you just topple over and give us the child?"

A light green fume rushed to Asuza and Nicori while a darker blue aimed at Vox. The fume aimed at Asuza was directed to put both her and the child to sleep while the one aimed at Vox was a deadly poison, able to paralyze muscles. While Robotto was nearby, the fumes would not affect him.

====

"Whoa-Hey!" Lyrik called out to Iceik. He felt his movements getting slower until he couldn't move thanks to his legs being frozen. He struggled to move but it cost him a lot of his speed. He remembered what CitrisMan told him and he remembered about a 'greater power' he said he had.

How do I use this power?! Lyrik thought to himself. Now would be a good time to use it!

====

"Hey!" Nicori screamed out. "Leave 'Suza alone you big bully!!"

Nicori took a hold of Robotto's arm holding Asuza. His mouth got wider and wider until it looked like the top half of his head would come off. His sharp teeth finally exposed themselves and he chomped down hard on Robotto. Being a child, he easily bit through the metal and steel that made Robotto. He didn't let go and shook his head like an alligator.

Vox thinks "If he only know who he was trying this on. I can counter him all day ." The winds that made Byll's plan backfire were moving the fumes so they would miss and be ineffective on any one fighting in the battle.

The Earth Elemental starts to charge Byll.

The snow-truck finally reached the fighting scene. 

"What the hell?" The driver stared, he hit the brake in a hurry so they don't slam into the people fighting.

"HEY GET OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!!!" The hunter guy leaned out of the window and yelled, shaking the gun in his hand in the air.

Asuza struggled to get her arm free from Robotto's grip, jumping at the opportunity to inflict some damage now that Nicori got a grip on his arm. 

"You chose the wrong person to mess with!" She pulled back her free hand into a fist, channeling all the heat she could into it. You can't shoot now that Nicori's in close range! Time to dismantle you! Let's see how well-built you are! Asuza threw her flame-covered fist into Robotto's chest. She wasn't sure if she would be able to do nearly as much damage as One-Eye managed with his sword, but there was no option left.

She heard the noise of an oncoming truck, but she couldn't tell if they were to back up her group's attackers or not. She hoped it wasn't the case.

Bob jumped in the battle with Iceik. “Might if I cut in?” Boh asked. 

“Yeah, got him stuck and ready. Whatever item you pull out of that weird bag of yours, it better be useful.” Iceik said.

Bob pulled out a hammer, the same one used against Anti-End, out of the bag. “This shall do! Just to knock him out, you know?” Bob senses something is strange from Lyrik. 

Within Lyrik’s body, a sudden surge of power began to explode. It causes Lyrik’s body to release sound-like barriers each time he makes any movements.

“Argh!” Robotto narrowed his eyes when Asuza pierced through his armor in the chest with her fist of flames. Immediately right after getting punched, his arm was caught in the mouth of the child. The force of the jaw prove to be effective, slicing down the metallic part of his arm. “Not again!” He tried to shake him off—a futile effort. However, it hit him. 

“Robotto, use your head.” Giga Impact said. 

Robotto did not think of it at the time but realized what Giga Impact was saying. He turned to the girl and began to laugh. “Heh, you guys are a bunch of fools.”

Lightning Rider and One-Eye clashed back and forth. One-Eye’s blade swung back and forth in a fashion that seems to aim to overkill. 

“Those movements! I bet you kill thousands as you smile of their face turned into terror huh!?” Lightning Rider boasted. He ducked down to avoid getting his head cut off clean. “Shit… that was too close. Huh? What’s that noise?” Lighting Rider asked of the noise coming closer and closer. It seems that they were in the line of being hit.

One-Eye seen the truck coming in their way. Rather than dodging or jumping out of the way. He stood his ground as the vehicle slammed onto him with sheer force—although it was due to the truck always in the motion of slowing down anyways. One-Eye’s eyes narrowed like a lion seeking its prey. In his eyes, he assumed that they were reinforcements from this group. He raised his sword upward to slash anyone in the car.

“What now?” Liza said.

The driver and the hunter jumped out of the truckjust in time. The vehicle's front crashed and it fell on its side. The hunter grabbed his gun and pointed at the people.

"What the hell was that? You nearly killed us! Ya better pay for the damage."

The driver tapped him on the shoulder. " I don't think ya should mess with these people. They look tough."

"Oh yeah? See how tough they are when I shoot 'em"

A loud beast like roar came from inside the fallen vehicle, followed by loud slamming. Something inside was trying to break free.

"Oh shit" The hunter cursed.

Asuza heard the roar not far from where the truck crashed. "Nicori, run!!" She shouted, completely ignoring Robotto once her priority shifted entirely. "Get away from here as fast as possible! Hide, do anything but stay here! It's not safe to be here anymore!"

"B-But.." Nicori didn't want to run but he knew that if he stayed, he would only drag Asuza down. He slowly backed away from Asuza and the fight. It took him a moment but he swallowed his pride and managed to run away in the craze of it all. He was growing more and more scared, fearing he would lose Asuza. He struggled in the deep snow but he tried to use it in order to hide.

====

Lyrik felt this power boom from his body and his friends around him began to heal and even move faster. His music was loud and seemed to send a sort of healing vibe through his buddies. He moved faster than before, avoiding the hit to his head by Bob. He looked at his hands for a second and seemed to cheer to himself at how strong he got. He rushed to Bob first, trying to punch the hammer out of his arms.

====

Byll noticed the Earth element rushing him and held out his palm. The chemical that released from his hand seemed heavy since it barely moved or lifted higher than just a few feet. Byll was catching on to Vox's wind magic and laughed to himself.

"You must think I'm a fool..."

The chemical was too thick and heavy to be blown away with wind. The Earth Element would feel the poison slow him down and blur his vision until he was completely unable to move.

Vox thinks "even if it was a special poison that effected elementals. It did what I wished to."  Vox says "I hope your group have good insurance." The wind moves faster than byll accounted for as byll is sent toads some large rocks. 

Vox says "I will give you points for knowing a poison that could effect elementals." The Elemental seems to no longer be moving.

One-Eye turned his sights to the individuals and became enraged. He rushes towards the both of them, ignoring the fact that a gun was pointed directly at him. However, he stopped after hearing a roar.

"What the heck was that?" Liza said. "These guys look like Hunters." Liza thought to herself. She took a stance of whatever coming out. She send multiple strikes of lightning towards Byll to assist Vox. 

Bob's hammer was knocked out of his hands when Lyrik rushes at him. He was unprepared from the sudden change of power Lyrik had presented. In addition, he lost his footing and fell deep within the snow. "Oops!" 

"Bob!" Iceik shouted. "What the heck is going on now!?" He overheard a roar. 

The surge of energy and healing gave a new light for Robotto, Giga and Lightning Rider.

"Hmph, so the kid activate his power. That was fast." Giga mumbled.

"This is what I need!" Robotto's arm turned into a gun and pointed at the ground where Asuza was standing. He shot multiple bullets to create a large enough storm around her. "This is your chance!"

Lightning Rider leaped into the air and burrowed himself into the snow where Nicori was located. Thanks for the boost from Lyrik, Rider send a single spark of lightning towards Nicori. Using the snow, it turned into a snow version of Rider and grabbed onto Nicori. 

"Got you!" Snow Rider said.

"Run!" The two hunters started running, leaving the truck behind. 

With another loud slam, the backdoir of the vehicle swung open and a gigantic creature rolled out. It was a huge grizzly bear like animal, but heavily altered by machinary. Most of its body was covered in metal, especially the claws. The animal's jaws were also metal and its eyes glowing a robotic shade of blue.

The beast seemed angry. It looked at the people fighting and charged at One-eye, probably thinking they had captured it.

"Wha! Hey, lemmie go!" Nicori wiggled and flailed violently in his attempts to free himself. He began to open his mouth and try to bite at the snow holding him. He struggled against Rider.

"M-Mr. One-Eye! 'Suza! He's got me!"

=====

Byll slammed against the rock but thanks to Lyrik's boost, he managed to just barely get out of the way from Liza's lightning bolt. He quickly moved behind the rock and panted. 

"I guess they aren't as weak as they look. Another hit like that and I'm done for..." Byll coughed in his mask. "Let's hurry up and end this!"

Byll quickly moved out from behind the rock and fired a large cloud of poisonous gas as a way to distract them from Rider.

=====

Lyrik used his new power to back away from Bob and throw a quick punch at Iceik. He seemed to hold back, not wanting to really hurt them. He glanced at Snow Rider and allowed his powers to boost up his speed. He didn't want Nicori to get hurt so he rushed to help out Rider.

"Hey nice job! Let's get him back safely!"

The wind sends it back to Byll but with shards of ice with this gust of wind. Vox says to his group "some one help Nicori he is there mark after all."

"I'm trying, dammit! I can't see a thing!" Asuza said, clearly enraged out of frustration. I can't use fire from my hand again, I'll risk setting off another forest fire... She couldn't even figure out which direction to find Nicori with the storm created surrounding her. Not to mention there was a dangerous-sounding animal on the loose nearby-- it put her into a panic. "I need to get some distance first..." She tried to take off in the direction opposite to Robotto, attempting to use some of her body heat to increase her visibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom