The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
One-Eye took a defensive stance to protect himself from the raging beast. One-Eye's face became visibly annoyed of the current events. He tried to help Asuza and Nicori, but things kept getting in his way. 

"Shit!" Iceik said. "I'll save the kid!"

"Nah. We're done here." Giga Impact said. "Rider, you capture the child, yes? We're retreating." Giga's fist shines bright, brighter than the sun itself, and slammed it towards the ground. "GAMMA BURST PUNCH!" Giga shouted. The impact of his fist created a destructive quake that shook the area around them. It levels up tons and tons of snow upward in the air, as a bright light covers the entire area, blinding everyone in sight. 

"Right!" Rider grabbed hold onto Nicori. "Don't know what that Lyrik kid did, but I am feeling pretty fast right now!" In a swift movement, Lightning Rider rounded up everyone in his group and quickly retreated from the area away from here. "Thanks for the diversion!" Rider stated before leaving the area.

"What's with this bright light!?" Liza said. "And what was that sound?!" 

"Good thing I brought my glasses!" Bob pulls them out. "Ah..."

The bright light began to fade away, and the snow seems to have evaporated from Giga's punch. Beneath them was a huge crater with a lack of snow in sight.

"Asuza!!" Nicori yelled before he disappeared with the group into the abyss as he struggled to free himself.

Byll and Lyrik moved at high speeds, making their escape swift and smooth. Lyrik wanted to get a closer look at Nicori but he decided to wait until they were safe.

Vox counters the blinding of the of Giga. Ross thinks "I shooed know the kids I traveling with would not seen that trick coming. Shood be more that able to counter that plan Asuza. I wonder how she will do it if at all."

Vox starts to walk over to the thing fighting One-eye.

Asuza was tripped up by the attack, which had thrown her completely off balance. The snow that covered her evaporated as quickly as it had landed. She found herself on all fours barely at the edge of the crater, trying to blink the light away. "Wh... Where's Nicori? I heard him, he was nearby just a second ago..."

Liza looked around but could not find Nicori anywhere. "Whatever that leader guy had done, he managed to pull a fast one and swipe the child from under our noses." She responded to Asuza's question. She went over to Asuza, giving her a hand. "I'll help you up, but be careful, you might slip and fall." 

Bob rubbed his eyes. "Man, that was brighter than three suns!"

"Damn, I can't smell those bastards. They actually got away..." Iceik said. 

One-Eye remains in defensive position, swinging his sword back and forth in an erratic manner.

Vox says pointing at the tract "I say the way those tracks went and sniff out Nicole." Vox helping one eye with what he fighting and healing him says "Failing tracking that, the smart money says they if we think they are as bad we think Los Demonios."

Vox thinks "The funny thing is I need to head there any way. Who knows one my contacts there can explain what is LEMON planning?"

Asuza took Liza's hand to get up, careful to not lose her footing in the muddy terrain left in the wake of the hostiles. 

"This is one of the only paths you can take to get to Paradice from the Empire State," She said to Vox. It was hard to keep her voice even as she could practically feel herself boiling over with shame and rage. Asuza felt regret too; maybe she should have kept Nicori close to her instead of ordering him to run-- maybe they wouldn't have snagged him away so easily. And now she had a responsibility to explain what happened to Nicori's mother if they ever crossed paths. "So, I guess that robot really was with LEMON with the rest of his little friends. They'd stoop so low as to abduct a child for money... tch. One-Eye, save your blade swings for those goons once we find them again. Don't waste them on a violent fleabag."

"H-hey." Liza noticed that Asuza seem frustrated. "Relax. We'll find him and get him back. We just need to figure out where they had gone. They could not have gone too far." 

"I can track them down, but the poison earlier really messed up my senses. So I'm useless for a while." Iceik said, rubbing his nose. 

"Yeah, but we can just pick a direction, didn't that guy jumped high in the sky in high speeds? Even if Iceik can track them down, he can track once they're airborne." Bob said. "If we had some tracker... I guess our best bet is to get out of this mountain range and find some information about those Lemons dude."

One-Eye tossed the raging beast away from him and turned to Vox, giving him a nod. He stopped swinging his blades as Asuza requested and ready to move at any moment.

Vox says knocking out the beast with a sleep spell "Yes but we can make some hunches on were they went."  Vox asks "Are there any places near to hear that are know for heal properties or some were some one can lick there wounds?"

"I'm not from here, so I wouldn't know what lies beyond the mountains besides some forests here and there," Asuza deadpanned. "With a speedy bastard like that on their side, it's pointless to go running around on a wild goose chase. Going into another encounter without any information on our enemy isn't going to be worth it. Let's go with Bob's idea and head into that city full of Heroes Nicori was talking about earlier."

"There is one place, but it's rather far and none of us would make it in a timely manner. Even if we go that direction, they'll be long gone before that happens." Liza responded. "Let's head to the Hero City City and rethink what we are going to do from there." 

"H-huh?" Iceik said. "I can't just waltz in there like it's all good! I am a monster you know! They'll hammer me in without a second thought!"

"What if you act like a dog and be like a pet? Maybe that'll fool them." Bob suggested. "Just a thought."

"What!? I ain't a dog." Iceik responded.

"Listen, you mangy mutt," Asuza threatened Iceik, "If you refuse to cooperate and act like the little fleabag you are by keeping that muzzle of yours shut, I'll be sure to make you look like one by charring your fur until it turns black. Do you understand?" She held her fist at him while glaring daggers into him. "Do you want the easy way or the hard way?"

Vox says as a matter fact "Even if Iceik choses not to act like a dog he shooed be fine." Vox thinks "This is getting good." Vox says "We better get going then."

Iceik had a blank expression on his face. He's trying to decide whether or not to respond, but regardless of what he says, he would be subjected to humiliation, but Iceik understand Asuza's anger, Nicori was just kidnapped right under her nose and on edge. "W-whatever, I'll go along with it, just no lease! Alright? T-take it easy too..."

"Then we're moving as Vox said. Let's go." Liza began to walk to the direction of Hero City. 

One-Eye placed his hand on Asuza's shoulder, giving her a nod. It seems to his way of saying to relax and focus on getting the kid back.

Asuza gave One-Eye an apologetic look before staring at the ground and exhaling through her nose in an attempt to keep a level head despite all her frustration. She didn't notice that her body temperature hiked up so much, she resembled a dragon breathing smoke through its nostrils due to the surrounding cold air that still was around. "...Sorry." She said to Iceik. Asuza turned away to follow Liza and quickly tried to wipe her eyes, but found that her angry-tears quickly evaporated. "I'll try not to draw any attention while we're there too." She didn't want anyone to notice how upset she was, even though it was a futile effort.

Vox says "No matter if we head directly to Los Demonios or some other plan, we need to regroup." Walking with the rest of the group. Vox thinks "I wish I could see how that hero will react once he finds out that he was being played or wend he finds out who they kidnaped." 

Liza nodded. With everything in agreement, Liza led the others to the direction of Hero City City to find any whereabouts about the LEMONs.

Vox, Asuza, Liza, Bob, Iceik and One-Eye had left Snowy Mountains to Hero City City.

Vox, Asuza, Lyrik, Nicori, Liza, Bob, and any others accompanying them returned to the Snowy Mountains from the Sisterhood. 

"Alright, we're here. The only thing is, I don't quite know where Iceik lives around here seeing as it's nothing but a blizzard for miles," Asuza said as they ventured into the snowy terrain. "So do keep an eye out for any hostiles wandering too close for comfort. If anyone here knows him, they probably noticed he hasn't come back in a while without explanation by now. Probably will be suspicious that a bunch of outsiders keep wandering in and out."

“Man, this place always give me the chills. I should’ve brought my jacket.” Liza shivered. “Hey, don’t slow us down kid, this is going to get a bit dangerous now. I don’t know you to be messing things up when we find his plac—” Liza suddenly sank in the snow before she finished her sentence. 

“Ah!” She screamed. 

“Might want to be careful where you step. There’s plenty of spots that are deeper than others.” Bob looked around. “Iceik is like a wolf, right? We should be looking for caverns or some sort.”

"It's a lot colder than I remember... Hey! I don't mess things up!" Nicori sniffled from the cold. "Maybe we should avoid getting into fights, remember the last big fight here? I do!"

"Yeah, the kid has a point, we should probably act a bit nicer than usual," Lyrik said. "and we should stay close to each other, it's kinda hard to see more than a couple of feet in these blizzards."

"There's so much snow... do you think we'll be able to find a nice place to bury Mr. Iceik? What if the blizzard blows away his axe?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom