The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m alright!” Liza shouted. Liza sway her wand back and forth. “It looks like its taking damage. It won’t be able to hold it out much longer. Just need a big more time to gather enough energy to restrict it’s movements.” 

“You don’t have to worry about me, Vox!” Bob continued to dig through his bag. “Ah! Found something useful! Hey Vox! I think you can use this!” 

The snow bullets and the fire launched by Vox collided with one another, creating an explosion. The impact knocked Anti-End several feet back. It’s eyes narrowed. 

“Heh. What’s wrong you overgrown toaster?” Iceik smirked as he began to inhale, causing his belly to become bloated.

One-Eye’s head was the only thing that wasn’t covered in snow. However, his face continued to remain mostly emotionless aside from anger.

"He must have sunken into a snow pit." Asuza ran towards One Eye with Nicori in tow, treading carefully so they wouldn't be subject to sinking themselves. She placed the child down behind herself to allow herself the ability to lift the man out of the snow. "If I melt the snow, it'd just be a matter of pulling him up. But it looks like your arms are immobile too." 

Her heart was beating erratically in part that she didn't know how much longer Iceik could fend off Anti-End. "I'll just have to use my magic and lift him out. Help me dig out the snow from around him, Nicori." Asuza stuck her arms into the snow mount in search of a place to hold onto, causing some snow to melt with a hiss. "I guess you aren't too cold if you can use fire magic, One-Eye..." Hopefully she could find a firm grip on his cloak or at least his shirt collar.

Vox using the blast as well lands near Bob and takes what Bob is offering. Vox keeps using bolts of force and the hands of shadow start to go after Anti-End.

Vox asks "any thing special i should know about bob this before i start using it?" Vox thinks "I know better than trust this is a normal hammer and good thing i am far stronger than i look."

"Okie dokie!" 

Nicori rushed to One-Eye's side and began to dig some of the snow away. He copied Iceik and tossed the snow away like a dog would. He made sure to keep any snow away from his antennae. Shoveling snow away from Mr. One-Eye, he tried his best to hurry his pace since he didn't exactly like the fighting going on. As usual, he always poked at Asuza's crush to the man.

"'Suza, I bet you like being super close to Mr. One-Eye!" He said as he continued to dig and attempt to pull out the man from the snow. "You should totally give him a lil' kiss now that he's unable to move! I think it'll power him up!"

One-Eye was able to move his body much more freely as the snow became to disappear with the help of Asuza and Nicori. He tried to move to give both of them an easier time to dig him out, his body fell towards Asuza. 

---------------

Iceik unleashed an devastating ice-blast towards the machine. Anti-End was taking punishment from all sides. Too many people and not enough time to react to all of them. His eyes became to glow as he unleashed an shock-wave to pushed Iceik away from it.

Iceik was flung across the area, crashing near Liza. 

"You're okay!?" Liza asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about. Just got caught off guard." Iceik said. "Looks like tin-can is taking this seriously now." 

Anti-End rushes towards Iceik and Liza, tearing through the land to create an landslide of snow to covered Vox and Bob around the area. "Burning Snow..." It extended it's right arm and shot several snowballs, covered in fire, towards the duo.

"How the hell does that work!?" Liza sweated a bit.

"Don't know, don't care. Dodge!" Iceik slithered out of the way to avoid the attack, but his movements had took a massive decrease when he'd increase his size. He was getting bombarded  by his attacks. 

-------------------

"This is a magical hammer! Just one swing, this will cause him to be flung out of that armor it created! With that armor, I reckon he won't be much useful after that!" Bob stated. "Be careful though! It's extremely heavy and devours on soul! So use it when the opportunity comes!"

Vox says to bob unaffected by the "Burning snow" around him "So treat it like a demon weapon got it." Looking for a time to stake Anti-End with the hammer.

"Don't be ridiculous, Nicori..! Alright, One-Eye, you're free no- Huh?" Asuza turned back towards the loud noises occurring away from them, distracted for only a moment before she started to flail her arms out in front of her. "W-w-ait!! I can't--" The witch was unable to prepare herself in time to stop One-Eye from falling upon her, face turning red from the proximity suddenly closing in. 

"Ugh... Y-you're heavier than you look..." she stuttered with a feverish hue to her face as she struggled to free herself, sinking slightly into the snow around them. Her arms were pinned against him. If One-Eye wasn't so broad shouldered in comparison, maybe she could have been able to catch him and still stay on her feet. "Now I'm stuck..."

"Mr. One Eye! Now's not the time to make love to 'Suza!" Nicori tried his best to pull One-Eye away from Asuza but it looked as if he was too weak to barely even nudge One Eye. He pouted slightly before pulled at One-Eye's shirt, trying to roll him away from Asuza.

"C'mon now, 'Suza! We gotta help out Iceik and the others!"

Iceik fell to the floor. His fur on his back were burning off from his skin. Each movement cause the intensity of the burn to increased. "D-damnit, I ain't going down like this!" Iceik forced his tail to send waves and waves of snow towards Anti-End. This causes Anti-End to move in order to avoid getting cluttered from the snow. 

This gave out several openings. Anti-End's movements seems to be wired, as noted, to focus on a specific person. If multiple things are happening at once, Anti-End is unable to answer to all of them quickly enough. Reasoning for this is unknown. Liza took the chance to swoop in and unleashed her attack.

"Extreme Lightning Cannon!" Liza shouted. She pointed her lightning bolt shaped wand towards the left side of Anti-End, striking it where the snow barrier was not presented. It causes Anti-End to be paralyzed in it's movement a bit. "I managed to paralyzed it for bit! But it won't hold it for long!" 

-------------------

Bob hurried himself towards Nicori and Asuza; however, he seen One-Eye ontop of her. "Hey now! There's no time for smoochies! You can do that after we captured this thing!" Bob jokingly said. "Iceik and the others might be in a pinch!"

One-Eye, oblivious to what's going on, nodded and slowly got up. He was able to move little more freely thanks to Asuza's heat, and in turned, reach his hand out to Asuza in order to pull her out of the snow.

Vox appeared right next to Anti-End and used the hammer to smash down on Anti-End. Vox says "Time to see what you have planed Bob."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom