The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking One-Eye's hand, Asuza managed to come out of the snow, although her cheeks burned with embarrassment in response to the words thrown towards them. "I-it's not my fault One-Eye's built like a house! And you!!" Using her free hand, Asuza snatched Nicori into her arm. "You won't say such inappropriate things again! The second I find soap, your mouth is getting scrubbed!" Once that was done and over with, the witch saw Anti-End was going on the defensive. She hoped Vox could land a hit with the hammer. "Is that going to work?..."

"But soap tastes super nasty 'Suza!" Nicori complained. I don't wanna have my mouth washed! I don't wanna! I'll be good! I promise!"

Nicori watched as the fight went on and thought that the least he could do is throw some snowballs to hopefully distract Anti-End. He made sure to make them nice and round before tossing them to Anti-End. He knew that he wouldn't be doing damage but at least he could annoy the robot.

"You stupid robot! Stop making more snow!"

Anti-End was paralyzed in his movements. Even more with snowballs being thrown by a mere child. Before he can process another command, the hammer smashed through Anti End's armor and barrier, knocking the orb that controls it out of it. It crashed onto the ground, tunneling through the snow, resulting a large crater. The orb; however, was still active. 

"Yup! That'll do it!" Bob shouted. "Good job, Vox!"

"How the heck..." Liza was confused. "How did a hammer fit inside a small bag?"

Vox lands next to the orb and picks up the orb. Vox yells back "The orb seems to still work, I am going try to make it stop this storm and work for us." Vox attempts to make the orb obey his order to stop the storm.

The orb seems to resist, but eventually succumbed to cease the snowstorm. Although the snow still falls, it wasn't anything it was beforehand.

Iceik look around and noticed the differences of the snow. "Yeah, that's how it should be." Iceik was panting. "Stupid machines.. don't know how Empire State deals with these things."

"You think we could smash it and get rid of the thing for good?" Asuza wonders aloud. "Didn't know you could get any uglier, Iceik. But you saved our hides, so I can't complain too much..." If that was any kind of gratitude, she had a weird way of expressing it to Iceik.

Vox hands the hammer to Bob and says "Odds are we should not need to destroy it." Vox thinks to the Orb "was obeying me that hard of a thing to do orb."

Vox asks "know any good caves near by Iceik or should i use the orb to make a place to rest for the night?"

"Whoa, Ruffy looks even cooler than before! He's super strong too! He totally saved us from that stupid snow machine thing..." Nicori rushed to Iceik and began to pet his head and rub his belly, trying to thank him for stopping the blizzard and saving them. 

"I heard that dogs like getting a rub on their belly. Aw shucks, I wish I can fight like you and Mr. One-Eye, and 'Suza, and Vox, and Ms. Liza, and everyone! I should totally show you to Faunix and Lix! I think you guys could give them a thrill! No one can beat those two!"

"I ain't a dog, kid but.. thanks" Iceik said. He actually like the rubbed and was caught off guard that Asuza actually said something nice to him for once... even it wasn't the that much different of how she usually talk to him. However, his body began to crack. "Ah crap.. I can't hold out this forme any longer.." He shrunk down into his original look.

"Guess I won't be using that for a while..." Iceik said.

"What's with that? You can change size now?" Liza said.

"It's the way to determine if you're capable of lea- it's nothing!" Iceik said. "Besides..." He turns to Vox. "I know a place."

"I definitively want that orb for my collection! Place it in the bag so it won't do anything weird!" Bob cheerfully said as he placed the hammer back in there.

One-Eye pat Asuza on the back and patted Nicor's head. It seems that One-Eye was expressing his way of saying thanks for getting him out of the snow. Though he was disappointed that he couldn't destroy the machine.

Vox says nicely "Good and i trust most us know how to make camp."
Vox says putting the orb in the bag "I trust your bag knows how to treat magical constructs." Vox seems willing to trust Bob on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom