The Snowy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Aww, you don't need to take care of me, 'Suza." Nicori laughed. "I can totally take care of myself! I'm super tough and cool and no one would ever mess with me if they knew who my Mama was!" Nicori rose to his feet, flexing to Asuza and the others.

"Besides, I can take care of you just fine, 'Suza! I..I just don't like the cold very much. It freezes my horns and my antennae... The cold sucks!"

"Well, to be honest. I'm from Empire State, but I chose a path where I can live a life as an magician because it was so interesting to me..." Liza said. "Don't know if my family approved of this, since they wanted a different career path." Liza said. "A-anyways, another reason is that, I'm looking for ShineCero, the leader of the Brotherhood."

"Huh? Why the heck you want to do that?" Iceik said, when he overheard the name ShineCero.

Vox thinks as the hands finish handing out the food "So Liza has confirmed a hunch i had that i had."  He starts eating.

"W-Well my horns are just sensitive..." Nicori blushed. When Asuza questioned about ShineCero, he rose his hand in the air almost as if wanting to be picked by he opened his mouth anyways. 

"You mean Mr. Shiny!" Nicori smiled. "Shine' is a super powerful mage who owns the Brotherhood! He is just as strong as Mama, who owns the Sisterhood! He's got super powerful magic and is a lot less lazy than Mom... I heard he is trying to find some new magic stuff. Well, that's what I hear Faunix mutter sometimes."

"Yeah, what the little child said. ShienCero is a powerful mage.. and there's something I need that only he can achieved. However, he had gone and disappeared from the face of the earth." 

"Sucks. One less Paradican in the world..." Iceik muttered. He realized that some of them might be born-magicians. "Well, I mean, at least he's gone." Iceik did wondered how did Nicori even know that much of ShineCero anyways.

"Huh? He's just gone, like that?" Asuza reclined with her back against the wall of the cave. "And nobody knows where he went? That just sounds suspicious..."

"So, whatever it is you need from him, you have to find him to get it?"

Vox thinks "I guest I have to tell them." Vox says "If i were you all i would eat before it starts to get cold."

"Exactly." Liza responded. "Although, since ShineCero isn't available at the moment, I supposed I can use the chance to train someone and get some experience. That way, I can meet him with full confidence." 

"Finally!" Iceik said. "I'm starving..." 

One-Eye looked at the food. Though it appears that he wasn't hungry at the moment.

"Well! Time to get refresh before we continue on this journey, shall we?" Bob said. "And thank Vox for preparing the food."

Asuza hesitated as she was more tired than hungry, but after what just happened, there was no way she would replenish any energy she lost from the fight just by sleeping alone. "Fine... you too, Nicori. I helped make some leftovers you should be able to eat." She took a small amount so that there would be a proper amount left.

"I see. Looks like you'll get plenty of chances to practice your magic. I have a couple magnets for trouble with me." For a minute, she wondered where that weird robot man One-Eye and Iceik had fought for Nicori came from. Those things certainly weren't common in Paradice. Nicori mentioned his mother being the leader of that Sisterhood... was that thing trying to kidnap him for ransom? That's the only thing that would make sense... Asuza's grip on her container of food tensed at the thought. I guess I can't afford to let my guard down anywhere else we go. One-Eye has some bad blood with those creeps and Nicori might get snatched again if I don't keep an eye on him.

"I love your food 'Suza, it's super delicious." Nicori bragged. He kept himself close to Asuza and smiled when she finally showed him the leftovers. "You cook so much better than Lix... He tends to leave the food raw sometimes. I bet you can totally teach everyone how to cook, 'Suza!"

Nicori looked over to One-Eye and wondered why he couldn't talk.

"Hey Mr. One-Eye..." Nicori scratched his head shyly. "Why don'cha say anything? You're super strong and powerful. Why can't ya' speak?"

"Remember when that Robot thing we encounter, scanned us?" Bob said. "It mention something about our whereabouts, but could not determined One-Eye's whereabouts." Bob continued shoving his face with food that Vox made.

"So, it's possible that One-Eye is not from this world?" Bob suggested. "Or those guys that One-Eye had beef with, the Lemons, had something do with it..." 

One-Eye did not want to eat at the moment. He seems more focused on how long they are planning to rest.

"Maybe Mr. One-Eye is from an undiscovered island!" Nicori said while looking over at One-Eye. He kept his place by Asuza and took a hold of the leftovers she brought. He began to eat and think of ways of explain One-Eye's situation.

"Or maybe One-Eye is secretly an alien from outer space! Maybe he doesn't talk because he doesn't understand English. He could be one of those super powerful aliens from the planet Krypton! I bet he can fly and shoot lazers and create food by snapping his fingers! That's totally it! Oh! Oh! Maybe One-Eye is a super Hero from Hero Hero City!"

"I'm fairly certain One-Eye understands human language," Asuza said, sweating a little. "That orb thing definitely looked man-made. Maybe whoever made it only gave it what they knew and it just doesn't know about every location on Booga? For all I know, One-Eye could be from one of those remote places nobody knows about. That marking on his tongue isn't anything I've seen before."

She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "It's not like he could tell us anything besides a yes or a no. At least, not for the time being. Have you always traveled by yourself, One-Eye? Maybe if we find someone you know, we could get them to help you out with those Lemon people too?"

Vox thinks "So they are starting to get on the same page as i am wend it comes to Nicori." Vox says "Wend we make it to a city we need to look in to getting One-eye a pen and some paper. I assume he can write in common so we can read his responses."

"What Vox said. I'm sure he'd able to speak the language, considering that he understands what we say, anyways." Iceik said. "Though, I highly doubt he's an alien... maybe somewhere in Booga though. That robot is sure is funky." 

One-Eye shook his head in a form of a no to the first part of the question. On the second question, One-Eye rubbed his chin and nodded yes. 

"Is he saying that there's someone he knows in where we are going?" Iceik said.

"Maybe there's someone who can explained that weird tattoo on his tounge as well." Liza thought.

"Well." Bob munched down some more food down. "It's something to looked into."

"That dumb robot thingy was stupid!" Nicori grumbled. "It made blizzards and I don't like the cold... I think the robot came from space! ...It was stupid."

Nicori ate his food like a grumpy child. He listened to the others talk and decided he should stay out of the grown-up talk. He made sure to eat every last piece of food Asuza left for him.

"Maybe Mr. One-Eye should be with 'Suza!" Nicori said proudly. "Mr. One-Eye and 'Suza would totally be super cool as a mom and dad. They would have super angry kids."

The hands of shadow start to make shore the camp is secure. Vox thinks "I wonder how they will deal with watch?"

"Hey! Don't joke around!" Iceik said. "Besides, we don't want that guy to get angry! Or Asuza either! So keep your piper, shut!"  Iceik whispered. 

"Hmm, I don't think it came from space." Bob thought. "It seems to be made from the same properties that comes you see in Empire State." 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Liza asked.

"Well, anytime I see machine lifeforms, all the same materials in their structure."  Bob rubbed his chin. He turns to Vox. "What do you think, Vox?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom