The Reality Vortex: Red Reputations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenta turned his head to the newcomer who was lead in by Lucifer. He felt the tension Spina had against this woman and wondered about their history together. He also realized that they were finally meeting someone unique from Spina's universe. With a humble bow of his head, he gave his respect to the new woman known as Roya.

"Hello Ma'am," Zenta smiled before turning to Spina. "I assume this woman is a friend of yours, Mr. Spina?"

"Looks like she knows the Boss. Huh, maybe she's his girlfriend or something," Avalon said to Berserk. "Kinda seems like the Boss is nervous around her. We should check it out."

Without waiting for Berserk's answer, he yanked the Powerpunk along his side and got close enough to overhear Roya and her question. He seemed a little intimidated by her muscles and club but it wasn't enough to deter him. Avalon puffed his chest and jabbed his thumb on it to show his confidence.

"Of course we're the new crew! We're the toughest guys around!"

Cross says as a matter of fact too Roya "I can only speak for my self but I am not subordinate to your friend Spina."

Bernkastel briefly grimaced at the curt tone Gogeta's answer gave, though she opted to look the other way from him with an aloof huff of her own and an agitated flick of her tail.

"Crew... Something like that," She mumbled in response, unsure about the strange way the woman worded her sentences. "I guess."

As Avalon approached Roya with Berserk in tow, she was getting dragged along with a less than amused look on her face. "Grandpa has a girlfriend? Eww, I don't wanna see them do any kissing stuff! That's gross!" She made a puckered-up look of mild disgust at the thought until they stopped before the others. "We're just here to fix up this dumpy town and got side-tracked trying to do it..." Berserk eyed Roya's club curiously, admiring it as something her sister would like. "You headed somewhere for a picnic or somethin'?"

Bern looked over at Lucifer's comments about what Roya was seeking, raising a brow at how odd that seemed. If you're hungry you eat food-- what else were you going to do?

"Hey Spina... what's she talking about?" She questioned him in a quiet voice, watching Spina's suddenly tense body language. Calling them his 'new crew' made her curious since she remembered he was on his own when they all first met him. He doesn't seem to like her being here. Bernkastel's gaze was turned upwards as she glanced between him and Roya.

“Mixed answers, huh.” Roya chuckled, observing all the Breakers one by one. “Few Saiyans, a beast, a bag of bones, some cosplayers, oh, even got a Kaioshin! Much more diverse than your original crew. Even the confidence of being the toughest around your group is resonating hits me with such a different feel now.” She nodded her head once, placing her hands on her sides. She has a belt wrapped around waist, showcasing various items she carries, one that has a rainbow color. “Yet, despite this different feeling, at the same time, it’s so nostalgic right now.” Licking her lips. “Right, Spina?”

“Cosplayers?” Lilith looked at her own outfit.Ignoring all the answers the Breakers gave Roya, Spina’s glare intensified as he zeroed in on the woman. From his perspective, he remember that Roya had different color hair than black. 

“And you even got a new place. I have to say, its way better than your old home back in our world.” Roya looks around Allure City that wasn’t touch by the battle.

Sensing Spina’s distress, Lucifer had a devilish smile. “Well, we actually live in Reality Metropolis.”

“Oh? Reality Metropolis.” Roya smiles. “That’s not far from here…” 

Upon Zenta and Bernkastel’s question, and hearing Roya’s excitement about Reality Metropolis, Spina suddenly raised his fist in an offensive position. “Get back, all of you. Now.” He said with firmness as aura flourished around his body, anticipating a battle despite of the injuries he received just moments before. “She’s dangerous. Extremely dangerous.”

Tilting her head, Roya widened her eyes with a frown. “Dangerous? That’s a bit mean to say to an old buddy.” She quickly smiled again as her gripped on the club tightened. “I just want a taste, you know. Just a taste.” She swung her club, that rapidly expanded in size, overhead of the Breakers. Launching her club with swift speeds, she intended to slam the Breakers at once.

Spina narrowed his eyes and jumped towards the club, stopping the attack with is right arm and tried to push it back. “Run!” The old Saiyan shouted. “Run away now!”

Cross Ignored the bag of bones comment.

Cross says flatly "Not risking either you Spina or this new headache(Roya) being added too Dimond kings horde." Chains made out shadow too help Spain block her.

Brachi, Bara and Jize blinked at this, but given the level of distress Spina seemed to give off, the three wisely decided to pull back, letting Spina handle this. Besides, this seemed to be a personal affair for Spina, and none of them wanted to meddle in that.

In a swift dash forward, Gogeta landed to Roya’s right side and crouched down. The silver gleam in his eyes ignited forth once more, his leg shooting forward and up in an acrobatic kick to attempt to knock Roya back a few meters.

“Get lost! If anyone’s going to kill this mutt, it’s going to be me!”

"Oh my, it seems that this woman is an enemy of Spina..." Zenta sighed, more annoyed than worried. "Quite an eventful day..."

"Hey! Wait! Boss said to run..." Avalon slumped his shoulders, listening to what he just said, and bit his lip. He did not want to get under Spina's skin for not listening but leaving him and the others alone to battle this unknown enemy didn't feel right to him. "Oooh, this isn't right..." He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see Zenta.

"Sometimes the best decisions need to break some rules," the Beast smiled before nodding over to Spina and Roya. "What decision will you chose?"

Avalon stared back at Spina and Roya before gritting his teeth. He knew he couldn't stand by and do nothing, even if Spina was a little hard on him. He immediately dashed forward to Spina and fired some water chains from his arm warmers to wrap around Roya's club. He tried to pull it to the side and away from Spina. "I'm not gonna leave you here to get beat up, Boss! C'mon, give her a good punch, I got your back!"

Threat after threat keeps coming our way, how very annoying... Zenta thought to himself as he casually walked to the fight, his power immediately flaring up. The way he calmly walked with a smile was intimidating. Cuki was right, the name of the Breakers is tarnished and all it does is bring flies from all over to feast on our rotten name. Such a situation is truly... vexing.

At Spina's command, Bage leaped back and away from the incoming club. As if things couldn't get any worse. He grunted heavily in annoyance as Gogeta rushed into the fray without any hesitation.

"Hey! We shouldn't mess around to find out why this woman is dangerous! Not to mention we're all injured! Listen to Spina!" 

The junior detective worried about their escape, wondering if they even could retreat since Lucifer gave away where they had been staying. It might be bad to run off and lead her straight to the city. Seeing as the others started to enter the battle, it seemed increasingly likely that they were all going to be roped into another battle. Now, Bage was seriously considering contacting the agency for some help here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom