The Reality Vortex: Red Reputations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Plaza

The Xy’pher clone lowered his arms in reaction to Bage blocking his energy attacks with a barrier. He eyed on the junior detective, cocking his right arm back to stopped him from pursuing the main Detective Goku. Yet, the mist flooded the area, allowing Brachi to get close and attack him, smashing through the wall from behind.

As his head is caved within the wall, the clone’s arms flail around in response to the series of rapid blows against his body; crystal fragments flying in reaction. Once again, crashing through the wall of dirt, he was bombarded with smaller energy blasts before the big one engulfed him, resulting a violent explosion. Because of Brachi’s actions, it created a fiery tunnel; accompany it was a storm of fire that billowed where the Xy’pher clone stood. Suddenly, there was a few seconds of black that covered the area before it returned to normal.

When Bara, who morphed her body into that of a sawblade, rushed towards the fiery storm, a hand reached out and grabbed her, stopping her movements from going any further. Emerging from the fire, with cracks all over his body, the Xy’pher clone made a single tap with his index finger. Her entire body was engulfed into a ball of energy, small enough to fit perfectly in his hand. Having a firm gripped onto the energy ball, he chucks it towards the direction of Jize. Upon impact against the Kaioshin’s stomach, it spun around so fast, it causes her entire body to do the same, forcing her up just lightly upward in the air, causing the two to slammed through several buildings, with the energy ball Bara trapped in, violently exploded.

Seeing that he won’t be able to stop Bage; he focused his attention of getting to prevent the others from getting close to the main Xy’pher Goku. He rushed over to Brachi, striking the permanent wound left by Doctor Doom on her stomach. It was immediately followed by a series of 4 blows: striking vital areas to knock the wind out of her, rocking her at the atomic level, to the point that her entire body vibrated dramatically before kicking her out of his way to the left. Turning his head towards the flying Brachi; his eyes narrowed with a line of light sparkle in front of him. Continuous Rapid blows erupted on her in response, driving her so far away from the pit, that she landed across the city.

Once dealt with, the Xy’pher clone turned towards Vegetto, who had already begun charging up. His energy was overflowing, ripping through the debris and dirt around him, with Avalon forming a dome of water to protect them. He crouched down, placing both his hands together until his fingers interlocked. “Side-Step! Super Ryūken Bakuhatsu!”

Behind the clone Xy’pher, six golden dragons appeared. With their brilliance colors and massive Ki, the clone dashed forward despite the powerful wave of energy slamming against him; fragments flying off his body. Berserk’s initial attacks with the needle appeared before him; unable to defend or dodge, he had no choice but to push forward. It slowed him down significantly, due to the damage on his crystal body from Brachi’s attack was starting to take toll. He kept pushing forward, only to be struck by the combination attack from both Berserk and Avalon; the speeding debris coupled with Ninja tools engulfed him, resulting a powerful explosion just near Avalon and Vegetto. The clone quickly emerged from the cloud of smoke; from the damage from everyone, he was completely falling apart. With only a single Dragon left behind him, the clone attempted a last-ditch effort to break through the dome to get to both Avalon and Vegetto, his fist balling with explosive energy. He slammed against the dome, pushing his fist to bypass the deadly torrent of water—but his power was quickly fading.

The main Detective Goku gathered enough energy that the Genki Dama was practically present for all to see within the city. It blue light shines the sky like a bright star as it hovers over the Xy’pher Goku. However, it seems to be on the verge of collapse due to the inability of Goku’s heart: because he was controlled, it starting to wane. He clenched his fingers, forced to absorb the Genki Dama into his body to prevent it from failing. Within seconds, the Genki Dama was completely absorbed within the Xy’pher Detective. Burst of energy cackling around his body, he looked down at Bage running towards him, clenching his right fist tightly.

Reflection City [Sky]

Deflecting the crystals as fast as they can, both Null Knight and Detective Spawn noticed that they have shifted tactics. “They’re underestimating us…!”

“As you see, we’re currently under fire by crystal like creatures! Can Null Knight and Spawn save the day!?” Stacey said, performing live footage, with Chad holding steady with the camera, despite the chaotic situation. Stacey’s eyes narrowed, seeing a billow of aura raging in another location of the city. It was like a wall of fire, then accompanied by a water vortex of sorts. Whatever it was, it was causing the very foundation of buildings around them to shake with terrifying quiver. “Is this the return of the Blue Devil? Once again, it seeks to devour the blood of the innocence!” She exaggerated for her viewers.

And yet, above the blue flames and water dome, there was a ball of energy high in the sky—it was like the sun had suddenly closed in on the very city. “Is that a star!?” Stacey’s eyes light up upon seeing it, causing Chad to turn around to capture it on camera.

“W-whoa! Seizure warning, everyone!” Chad shouted.

“I’ am sensing incredible energy… that damn fool. Is he planning on reducing the entire energy into dust?!” Detective Spawn grunted. “To think I was hard on the Breakers… but that Vegetto… he’s the most unstable of them all!!” His energy blade was seemingly fading and he was becoming more exhausted than ever. “…Detective Goku… he’s drawing everyone Genki…!!”

“Genki…?” Null Knight asked, seeing her blade was also fading away as both of them continue their barrage to deflect all the upcoming attacks, reaching to the floor where they were surrounded by smaller armies. They had to stopped due to their energy being taken away.

“It’s one component of Ki… think of it like drawing from your life force and draining your stamina. If all your Genki is gone… you die. Here… he makes a Genki Dama… but he pushes it even further. An original move… it’s still incomplete… but the mere presence is devastating. I hope Bage isn’t knocked out… only he…” Spawn kneel down, unable stand properly.

---

Spina narrowed his eyes, seeing that one of his arms was sliced from his body. He turned around to see that Bernkastel was taken away from last Jet Xy’phers, seeing black flames latched onto her. Before he tried to save her, he was quickly engulfed by the large explosion. His flesh and bones were easily ripped apart due to being caught off guard by the sudden explosion.

“As usual, you couldn’t save your comrades. Just like back then. Now come and embrace it. The Enlightenment of Hatred.” A voice was heard within Spina’s mind. A darkness eroded around the old Saiyan, covering his every aspect of his body. “They are useless baggage. They will hold you back. Give it in—and I shall provide the stimulus of battle, beast.”

The old Saiyan grew silent in response. Spawn’s plan was a disaster, Vegetto’s attempt to power up was endangering everyone, Brachi’s earlier abandonment, people flying out of buildings, and the Genki Dama was drawing in his life force. If he wished to accept such, perhaps it was the right path to do so. The excitement of battle was verging on his mind. There was a single memory, where Spina pressed his forehead on Bernkastel’s. Suddenly, Spina let out a battle cry that clears the smokes away. “NO!” Flourishing in Super Saiyan aura, and the darkness vanished from his body; his bloodied, battered body slowly healing itself. There energy bullets that blasted outwards and hurled towards all the people that were flung around.

“EVERYONE!” Spina shouted. For some strange reason, his voice was on everyone’s mind. “This is Grandpa! Don’t tell me you’re thinking about backing down?! This is the best these “infamous” Breakers can dished out?! Get your pathetic asses into gear, or I’ll drag you to the mud to get you into shape!” Sensing Bage’s energy, seeing that the junior detective was rushing through the battlefield. “Bage is giving his all to stop this damn Detective… but destroying the damn city won’t do… if you’re going to be a nuisance, then stay out of the damn way. Calm your bloodlust.” He used Vegetto’s words. “Now let’s put an end to these freaks and save the damn city! Put a stop to him!!" He took a breather after giving a "strange" speech to pumped them up and ensure them point of this plan. Regardless if it was a mess or not, they should honor what's their original purpose. "Zenta and Gogeta; we're coming to get you after we saved Spawn. Spawn, you better get your asses up on the rooftop." Spina blasted forward, seemingly came up with a plan.

---

Spawn narrowed his eyes and let out a chuckle. “Seems this is what Goku was talking about… Alright, Leader, you better be here we get there.” Turning towards the three he saved. “You three… don’t paid any attention to the souls within me.” Feeling pumped, the Detective rose his head in his head in the air, a line appeared on his mask, splitting into a mouth with razor-sharp teeth. His cloak spread outward with multiple hands coming out to grab all the smaller Xy’phers and dragged them back into him.

“Eww! The souls are all around us! This is so weird!” Stacey complained.

“This is the weirdest part for you!?” Sky snapped.

“Got enough juice to leaped to the roof? They’re about to fire…heh.” Detective Spawn said to Null Knight.

“Plenty. They’re always shouting… to use more.” Null Knight grabbed onto Spawn once again and leaped into the air, tearing everything in their paths until they reached the rooftop. Landed perfectly, without utterly a single word to each other dashed forward. “Sentai Strike!”

Detective Spawn opened his mouth, forcing the smaller Xy’phers to smash against one another until it became a bomb. “Devil Spawn Bomb!” The two fired their attacks at the Machine Gun turrets in blazing speeds, resulting a devastating explosion. There were a single “energy bullet” behind Spawn.

---

Spina sped blast both Bernkastel and the Jet, appearing in front of them. Having no regard for himself, he opened his arms and grabbed the jet head-on. It pushed him back a little bit until it came to a complete stopped; spatting out blood as an result. He arched over with Xy’pher in his firm grasp, until his forehead  collided with Bernkastel. “Hmph, don’t tell me you’re tired already?” He said, seeing the black fire raging on her leg. “This is nothing, right? Hahaha” Because their forehead connected, it allowed her to sense all of Spina’s energy bullets that are near anyone that was blow away from Vegetto’s transformation. It was a signal to portal them to Spawn.

Reflection City Outskirts

The President was huffing and puffing due to the effects of the Genki Dama when he was dropped due to the Valkyrie’s attacks. “This is it!!” However, he was saved by Zenta and wrapped by his waist side. “Please… this has to stopped!!” He suddenly heard Spina’s grouchy voice in his head; most likely since he was closed with Zenta. “W-who’s the heck is that?”

Jize yelped as she was hit by the sudden energy ball which contained Bara as it sent the two flying before the sphere detonated, injuring the Kai badly and causing her to nearly lose consciousness as she was sent flying backwards. However, before she could make a landing on the ground, pink blobs began to surround her all over before reassembling altogether, the Supreme Kai vanishing in a blanket of pink goo which soon reassembled into Majin Bara, but now with Jize's top over her main outfit instead of the sleeveless black shirt she usually wore, indicating that Bara had temporarily absorbed her friend in order to recuperate, although this process did take several seconds due to the damage inflicted on them both, which indicated that Bara was doing this for their survival. As Barize recovered upon reassembling, she witnessed Brachi being sent flying away from the attack which the clone inflicted on her and moved on after her, Bara's concern for her bestie running high like never before. 

Brachi grunted in pain as her body was rocked to her core from the sudden blows, not giving this pretender, this failed clone the satisfaction of hearing her scream, even as she was sent flying seemingly far away, currently in too much pain for her to recover.

"I'm going to rip that cursed crystallized pretender apart if it's the last thing I ever do," she thought as she painfully bounced once on the ground, "if it means saving Bara, Jize and the others, I will push my body to its utmost limits if I have to, that Genki Dama be damned!"

Before she could bounce again on the ground as she had intended to recover, Brachi blinked as her surroundings were suddenly blanketed out by a wall of pink goo, which surrounded her within seconds and halting her in her flight as the goop reassembled and began to gradually take shape into something new...

Reflection Plaza
Able to get himself past the clone, Bage sprinted forward with no hesitation, despite his energy slowly being sapped from his body to charge the Genki Dama. It was now or never, and one of two things was going to happen now. He was either going to make it to Goku and land a blow before he could finish charging his attack or... he was going to be risking his life in order to give the others a chance to end this. And as much as he didn't like that second option, it was looking more and more likely. Bage maneuvered past too many Xy'phers it seemed. He had lost track at the start of the battle. He stared down the Xy'pher Goku as he hopped over rubble and debris. The Genki Dama was massive and practically engulfing the sky the closer and closer Bage got. His eyes widened as the ball of energy slowly began to shrink down, prepared to fuse with the Xy'pher Detective. The beam of light was nearly blinding from this distance. It was too late to stop the attack now... The Saiyan clenched his fists and his ki charged, a bright pink aura surrounded him and solidified piece by piece as armor coating each limb. The ki continued to stack until Bage was completely encased in a suit of ki armor as he picked up speed to clash with the Xypher.

"Bulwark!" 

Then suddenly, being face to face with the former Detective caused the world around the Saiyan detective. The speed he had been running had slowed to a crawl and the explosions of battle had muffled out into silence. the last thing Bage could feel was a cold chill down his spine before his body had gone numb. But weirdly enough at the same time, he could feel the adrenaline of battle pushing him forward. He watched himself slowly step toward the Xy'pher, able to think about his entire life in a second.

What's this...? He thought to himself before the realization dawned on him. Oh... My life is flashing before my eyes... this has never happened to me before. It's terrifying. 

In this slowed motion, he could also examine the grisly cracked and broken features of Xy'pher Goku. He was a lot closer than Bage had realized. This moment was sad to the Saiyan god all for a number of reasons. His mentor and superior officer had been turned into a zombified crystal. Spina was a monster now. And... Panich. She was still lost somewhere in this bubble of mixed realities. He wished he could apologize for a lot before this moment. But on the other hand, he had found solace with it at the same time because as long as he could help the others in these final moments, then he would do it again, no questions asked. He loved to help people, it was in his nature to. But there was another force he could tell... that made this moment oddly exciting for him.

There's a lust for combat that every Saiyan feels. At the end of it all, that lust and the desire to become stronger... That's what drives us. It's what makes up the pride that's so important to a lot of Saiyans. It sounds pompous, but it's real. And sooner or later you'll understand what that feeling is like.

He briefly remembered a conversation with Detective Goku a while ago. Pride. That was it. That Saiyan pride took all his conflicting feelings to create that final feeling of excitement.

Man, this moment was dragging on awfully long. Bage came to, realizing that now his ki armor was slowly fading, being in close proximity to the bright crystal detective. The time finally returned to normal when he could suddenly hear Spina's voice. Even though not directed at him, the speech lit a fire under the Junior Detective, his ki now igniting like a pink beacon. The armor hardened around the detective as he was now a beam of light barreling forward to meet Xy'pher Goku head-on to take the full brunt of this lethal attack.

Recon Hub

Atomic Flare remained silent for a moment, watching Cayde examine her briefly. As he mentioned her height, her professionalism act dropped for a second as an almost annoyed and tired expression could be seen on her face

"I get that a lot." She replied. But with Emilyn interrupting with her fangirling, Atomic Flare smiled awkwardly and replying to Cayde's latter question, addressing the group "You can leave this fight to-"

The superhero was interrupted once again, this time being flung around in the dog's thrashing before being tossed aside into a nearby crumbling wall. The beams cut through everything in sight, slowly Atomic Flare slowly rose to her feet. As the final beam shot toward her, she rose her left hand and caught the beam, holding the continuous stream with the palm. Without any hesitation, the hero shot forward toward the Cerberus and kicking the giant beast through the back wall and over the side of the building. She turned to the group once again, shaking her now bare hand out into the air to cool it off. 

"As I was saying. You can leave the mutt to me. I understand you and your comrades are fighting a very important battle in the plaza and they need your help. I am helping any civilians evacuate the city right now, so please don't feel the need to stay and help me." Atomic Flare instructed, before pointing to Emilyn. "I will ask, however, that you come with me, young lady. The battlefield is too dangerous for you. So I'll keep you safe until this beast is defeated and I can take you to a safe place."

Reflection Plaza

"Looks like that did a number on him... but he's still standing!" Berserk winced from the exertion she forced her injured body to go through, finding herself slowly descending from where she was floating. She could feel herself growing weaker, and turned to witness Detective Goku amassing the Genki Dama. Her eyes widened as she was unable to comprehend what such a thing could do. Was that what Bage warned them about?

It was already too late, however, as she saw Xy'pher Goku completely absorb it into himself. Below her, she heard the sounds of the clone wipe the floor with Brachi and sent the other two flying. Aside from Avalon and Vegetto, Berserk was the only one left on the field immediately in the clone's vicinity. Despite their progress pushing the clone to its limits, the real one was still a massive threat now that he was able to perform such a frightening technique. Berserk didn't want to find out what Goku was capable of now that he practically absorbed a city's worth of energy for his own. On top of that, there was still a huge army of lesser Xy'phers while Vegetto was preparing his attack.

What should I do...?

At the sound of Spina's voice cutting in through the loud chaos of the battlefield, the Powerpunk perked her head up and glanced around-- he wasn't anywhere to be seen though. "As if, old man! I don't plan on gettin' beaten down. I still got a score to settle with you... like I'm gonna throw in the towel. But he's right, Bage is toast if we don't finish this quick."

While Barize was busy coming to Brachi's aid, Berserk could see that the clone Goku headed straight for the dome of water Avalon put up around himself and Vegetto, intending to blast his way to them. Going on the defensive was only giving the Xy'phers enough time to advance on them-- Brute always chastised her for being too safe for this very reason.

Those two can't waste what's left in 'em on a clone. I gotta put the clone on the defensive myself if we want any chance of Bage taking down the real one. It's real risky, but if I put my all into it they ought to pull it off. Berserk held her blade high over her head as it lit up hot red with her energy. Making a dive down towards the ground feet-first, Berserk swung down her blade once she landed. The blade came down on the clone Goku's outstretched arm to sever it as a rumbling shockwave cracked the ground around them.

"Big mistake takin' your eyes off me, pal!" Pressing onwards, she delivered a knee into the clone's stomach to send him backwards before unleashing a series of bright red slashes. Droplets of blood littered the ground around her as her wounds weeped red once more, but she cared little for it as she voluntarily became the clone's distraction to buy the others more time.

Reflection City (Sky)

"Look at that! Like cutting through silk, isn't it?" Bernkastel declared, feeling a boost of confidence at the result of their attack. "Just one more and-- whoa! Spina, look o-" she cut her own sentence off by letting out a yelp, feeling blood splatter across her face from Spina's amputation wound. In that same instance she felt herself be jerked away from him at a high velocity through the air. Reaching an arm out for him, his silhouette shrank as she was flying through the air while clinging to the staff of her scythe. Two explosions rang out next just as she tried to call out for him.

"I can't let go... otherwise I'm a goner if this thing can hit me..." wincing in pain, she glanced down to see her legs had caught fire-- she tried patting them together to out it out, but it only continued to eat away at her skin. Unexpectedly, for some reason, Bern felt something strange wash over her; she felt a cold sweat come on and her head began to feel heavy. Her vision blurred between the skyline and a darkness where she only saw flames, but why?

'It hurts... it hurts. Everything hurts... why did it end like this?' 
The voice sounded like hers, but it didn't belong to her own current set of thoughts. Similarly to when she was struck in the face, something hidden deep in Bernkastel's mind had become unearthed and caused a visceral reaction. Clinging to the scythe for dear life, Bern tried to weather re-experiencing such an old memory so vividly, looking like a deer in headlights. "No... not that! Damn it, why now?!"

Several more seconds passed where she was stuck in that memory fog. Gradually, the sound of Spina's voice waded through it, her dizzied gaze trying to search for him. He was right; the feared Witch of Miracles, getting tossed around like this by a mere minion? It was pitiful, even if it was an old memory taking hold of her. She felt the jet come to a sudden stop, glancing ahead in time for Spina to come into view and practically gave her a headbutt. Staring back at the old Saiyan with a look of shock, she tried to sputter out a scolding for hitting her head before trailing off. Realizing this was Spina's way of telling her to snap out of it.

Bern nodded sheepishly. "... Yeah. I've had worse. I can't be like this while everyone else is risking everything. Sorry, old man." She gave him a small smile before her expression hardened, scowling at the Xy'pher pilot while her grip on the scythe tightened. Slamming both feet onto the jet, she yanked the blade before grabbing onto Spina again. Closing her eyes to sense where Spawn was located, both their bodies evaporated into fine particles in a teleportation just before the next round of explosives would fire at them.

A purple whirlwind formed where the bullet trailed behind Spawn, spiralling outward before Bernkastel and Spina rematerialized. "Good, you're still alive, so we made it... Hm?" Her eyes locked onto the person with Spawn. She wasn't sure what to say to them, given her reputation of being a Blue Devil. "I've seen you before. On the posters around here, I mean."

The Plaza

The water whipping around in a bid to slow the clone's fist from breaking through seemed to further give way; the clone's success practically assured despite it losing steam as it approached closer and closer to the two occupants inside. Blue fire mixed with the swirling water as the only defense, but in a sudden surge of pressure, the flames kicked outward and slammed into both the clone and Avalon. The tumultuous roar of the fusion cracked in his screaming and just when the entire ground was about to seemingly shatter completely from underneath them, a blinding gleam and shimmer of light blinded anyone looking remotely in the direction of the sphere.

The immense pressure of heat swirled in a dangerous and volatile manner; the water shield that was meant to protect both occupants evaporating in the blink of an eye. A fist suddenly shot forward past Avalon with a suffocating amount of pure energy behind the strike. The fist itself didn't make contact with the clone, stopping a noticeable few inches away from the Xy'pher clone. Yet the impact itself was deadly all the same; the wall of energy itself slamming into the clone to either vaporize it completely or send it flying backwards with enough force to level an entire city.

The raw output alone was ragged and unrefined, a clear byproduct of a warrior wielding monstrous power without control. The pressure even slammed into Avalon a bit to knock the ninja down away from Vegetto who emerged from the blue light that faded inward. The blue fire swirled dramatically faster and more ferociously than before, and his narrowed eyes were missing eyebrows. The spiky blue bundles of hair extended towards the back of his knees in long flowing locks that billowed and floated in the breeze his aura created, as well as dangerous crackles of lightning swirling around his body.

Vegetto chuckled, his dual voice gruff and deep from the strain the transformation placed on his body while his blue eyes followed the true detective and Bage's light show. He mostly talked to himself; focused heavily on the sight of the two ready to clash in a final show of power in his eyes.

"You should be proud of yourself, Kakarot. Only Doom and Zenta have pushed me this far in battle before."

The transformed Super Saiyan Blue 3 Vegetto watched on as he waited still and patient to see the result of Bage's move, his eyes turned up watching the development in the pure assumption that the clone of Detective Goku had been defeated by his strike.

Recon Hub Area

Cayde's wide mechanical eyes followed the massive Cerberus beast being punched out of view. He almost completely dropped his shoulders at how Atomic Flare trivialized his efforts, pouting lightly as he straightened himself out in ignoring Emilyn's fangirling and specifically referring to Atomic Flare as "she".

"Well, I'm glad I could be of extremely important help here and weakened the cerberus so well, you could beat it up like that. You're very welcome, Mr. Atomic Flare."

He paused for a moment at Atomic Flare's requiring of Emilyn to go with her however, sighing heavily.

"Ok fine...but just so we're clear here...I did do a lot of heroic things back there."

Cayde lightly winked with his right eye at Emilyn, flipping up his hand cannon in a graceful twirl.

"Remember that, will ya beautiful?"

With his free hand, Cayde then promptly saluted the pair with two fingers and turned on his heel in a small run towards the Plaza.

"Be safe you two! C'mon May, we gotta move! Double time double time!"

Reflection City Outskirts

Gogeta gasped at the sight of the four razor flower discs homing in on him, quickly vaulting into the air after his taunting in spinning around. He weaved and pulled himself to avoid the discs that nearly severed his limbs; throwing the President around like a ragdoll in the air in contrast to his mostly graceful contortions of his body to avoid taking damage. Yet he cried out in pain at the whip slashing into his arm and forcing him to drop the President.

Caught in mid air with the whip like a leash on his arm, Gogeta's eyes widened as one of the discs homed in on his waist line and if he didn't act fast, the blade would surely slice him in half. With a gruff yell, Gogeta powered up a bright surge of blue energy and the firey aura exploded outward. The flames served as a small shield of sorts, temporarily blocking the disc from slamming into him. Yet all the same, the flowers began to gradually cut through the energy itself and within a few seconds, the remaining three were now upon him and also slashing into his aura that began to slowly fail at fending them off.

Gogeta grimaced, his arms trembling in sustaining the energy to keep the discs at bay while he couldn't fly away with the whip gashing into his arm. Yet in a blink of an eye, he suddenly vanished into thin air as the four discs slashed around in the open air. All four whirled around but soon, a bright spec of blue light illuminated on top of the disc furthest from where Gogeta had been moments before. As a tiny miniaturized version of himself, Gogeta stood on top of one of the discs that flew through the air with a blink of his eyes. He glanced around while the wind blasted his small clothing, but soon he quickly spaced his feet and firmly planted them in the plant disc. The glowing blue energy around his shoes brightly illuminated, serving as clips that locked his feet into the disc like a snowboard by cutting into the disc itself to keep him locked in.

Gogeta smirked to himself in his new plan of attack, flying through the air and riding the disc like a flying glider towards the other three. The fusion slashed into each one; effectively destroying each one that came from him once his energy signature was trackable once again. With the remaining three discs destroyed, Gogeta vaulted in a deft flip with his disc, spinning it back in a trajectory towards the Valkyrie. His dual voice could barely be heard, but the sound of a high pitched near chipmunk voice rung out while an intense pressure of energy mounted on top of the disc.

"One hundred times-"

The disc travelling towards the Valkyrie suddenly tore apart; Gogeta's feet smashing through the disc as he grew rapidly in size. He shot forward towards the Valkyrie with both of his palms outstretched in the signature stance of his strongest attack, and his feet slammed into the Xy'pher. Launching off the Valkyrie's body, Gogeta roared violently in his normal deep dual voice while a massive sphere of blue energy manifested at the ends of his palms. 

"BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA!!"

The violent torrent of blue energy shot forward like a tsunami wave, the devasting energy ripping through the air and heading straight for the Valkyrie.

The Plaza

The Xy’pher Goku drove his fist further in the dome. However, his main body was suddenly ripped away from his attacking arm, the latter being ripped to shreds by the deadly water torrent. Lowering his head to see Berserk, the clone attempted to use a quick breathing technique to determine his defensive moves, but the Power Punk was quick on the draw.

A devastating blow to the stomach causes him to arch over, before being launched backwards. Plummeting against the ground, he leaped in the air before landed on his feet to recover, only to be met with continuous slashes by Berserk. Crystal fragments came flying off from his body, the Detective clone was unable to defend himself nor attack. With little to no options, the Detective was forced to make a quick breathing technique to use a single move. He created an energy blade from his only arm and use it to block her slashes. His intention was to at least put her at a standstill. That was a miscalculation on his part; his power was fading quickly. Upon blocking the slash, Berserk’s blade easily bypassed it and struck his face. His face caved in and shattered a large portion of his head.

It slowed him down so significantly that he was practically motionless. When Vegetto shot his fist forward, the wall of highly concentrated pure energy slammed against the clone, his body vaporized easily. His body was damaged and unable to repair itself, and his invincible crystal body was reduced to mere particles before disappearing entirely.

Only the main Xy’pher Goku remain. The absorbed Genki was flourishing around him like a raging fire, his body emitting a blue hue with lightning crackling randomly. His eyes locked onto the upcoming Bage, who encased himself with Ki Armor. Raising his balled fist, the Xy’pher Detective uttered his final attack. “Space Distortion: Genki Ryūken Fist.”

The Detective dashed forward. The Genki took shaped of a mighty dragon, the uncontrolled leftover essence warping space itself around the Plaza. Because of the warped space due to the uncontrolled Genki, it formed cracks; any debris near its vicinity will be instantly vaporized. Although, albeit briefly, within the cracks resides a gigantic tree. As the leftover Genki continue creating multiple cracks within the Plaza, Goku let out a thunderous roar towards the junior Detective, with the mighty dragon doing the same. Instantly, the Detective appeared before Bage with his right arm cocked back, then launching his punch. In that brief moment, the Xy’pher Detective noticed an anomaly with his punch; he had intended to strike the junior detective’s chest, but instead, collided with his fist instead. Something had slowed him down, and the cracks disappeared.

As their fists collided, beams of light shot out in all directions. The mighty dragon opened his mouth and engulfed Bage within to inflict damage. Their Ki spiraling wildly out of control, smashing all buildings near it, creating even more cracks around the detectives, and bending the fabric of space to point that anything that get close will bent dramatically. Due to the move being incomplete, it shredded the Detective’s body to the point that his core was exposed.

Streets of Reflection City (Above)

Lucifer had his hand raise, lowering it after seeing the collision between the two Detectives. “That’ll do…” The angel had a devilish grin on his face, feeling satisfied of the battles he just witnessed. “Thank you for the show, Breakers. You’ll never disappoint.”

Lilith slithered near Lucifer and let out hissing sounds. It seems that Lilith had swallowed something huge, since it was practically noticeable based on the bulge that stretch out her body.

“Yes, I’m well aware. I’ve sensed some familiarity within those cracks… similar to that of Spina’s energy a while back. Perhaps this is what that Angel spoke of?” He chuckled to himself. Lucifer crouched down, rubbing Lilith’s chin to comfort her. “I presume you have finished your analysis on Zenta and Gogeta’s battle over there?”

Lilith nodded, responding with more hissing sounds. Lucifer had a sinister smile on his face when she spoke of what she saw. “Oh? Well, isn’t that interesting?”

Reflection City

“About damn time.” Spawn smirked seeing Bernkastel and Spina rematerializing before them. He was breathing heavily. “You look like hell.”

Null Knight didn’t respond right away. Staying silent, the Knight nodded once. “Null Knight. I’m here to stop whatever these things are. I presume you have a plan, gramps?”

Spina was being held up by Bernkastel; the difference in size was peak comedy if the situation wasn’t so dire. “Heh… Come here…” Spina said to Spawn. Once the Detective came over, the old Saiyan poke his forehead. It suddenly gave him all directions of people around the city.

“You want me to grab all those people!?” Spawn chuckle after the crazy thought. He turned around, seeing Bage’s signature armor. “Heh… if Bage can do it, guess I’ll do it as well.” He stood up, his leg finally regenerating. Shouting in pain, the Detective opened his cloak, tentacles shot outward from it and headed to everyone that Spina assigned that needs to be save. Grabbing one after another, he will bring them inside his cloak for safe keeping; it causes him to become bigger as a result.

“Status update! Live inside Detective Spawn’s cloak, we’re getting more and more people! Sir, can you tell me how you’re feeling right now?”

“Get me the hell out of here!!”

“Stunning. Very brave.” Stacey praised.

However, due to Spawn’s exhaustion, he accidently dropped few people down. “S-shit! I dropped a handful, it’s on the right side of the city!”

Null Knight turns to Bernkastel. “Witch. Do you still have enough juice to do another portal? If so, portal me there so we can save them.”

At the outskirts of the city, the newly formed Majin Bara, now with Brachi's top on while having Jize's pointed ears, saw the explosion coming from what she assumed to be the attack of the Xy'pher Goku. Her eyes narrowing, she formed herself up to a ball and started spinning to gain momentum, before she launched herself like a baseball getting hit by the bat intending for a homerun towards the center of the explosion, using the energies of her friends to simply power herself up for this occasion.

Reflection Plaza

"HAAAAAAA," Bage roared as his fist collided with the Xypher Detectives. The wave of destruction rumbled throughout the city, the dragon's mouth snapped down around Bage's body before allowing the energy of its body to hit him full force. The blast was almost too much to bear, so much that Bage found himself falling in and out of consciousness. However, despite the sheer power, he remained on his feet, pushing back against the Xypher by some miracle. Feet digging into the ground and armor disintegarting slowly, the pink light began losing its momentum to the golden. The stand off would feel like an eternity to the rest of the breakers before they would notice the balance of the light tipping to gold. Moments before Bage would go flying, the remaining ki armor around his arm quickly opened out and around the Saiyans arm, running along it before clamping down on both the Xypher and Saiyan detectives arms, ultimatley locking the two together. It would be then the golden glow of Goku's attack would finally overtake Bage to the point of collapse.

After what felt like too long, the battle field would run silent, and in the crater of the plaza, stood the crystal monster, who's core shown brightly for all to see, and a bloodied, bruised, and shaking base form Bage. The saiyan was down on one knee, breathing softly into the quiet air. The pink gleam of the armored lock shone brightly through the debris and, encasing both Goku and Bage's fists in an amber like ki Barrier. 

"N... Now. Do it...!" 

His voice was low, but was still able to ring out for the others to hear his command. The core was exposed, now was everyones chance to take him down before the Xy'pher's could help him regenerate.

Recon Hub

"Right..." Atomic Flare replied to Cayde, taking note of the jealousy in his voice. She crossing her arms and continued sacrastically. "How could I ever have won without you, brave little toaster."

She then turned to Emilyn, ready to carry her off to safety.

May says flatly with a chilling annoyance in her tone "I don't care about whom killed it just make shore its dead so we can all move on Flare. After that we moving on to the next point of conflict. Before you ask Flare its pointless to use the shelters because these things take every on and thing." May seems ready to go to the next point of conflict but ready just incase the Xy'pher.

07 is keeping an eye of Atomic Flare as she moves with May.

The Plaza

The Xy’pher Detective arched slightly forward, unable to freely drive his fist any further. His eyes drifted, seeing both their arms were encased in a barrier. It was a risky move done by Bage, but it stalled Goku to the point that he’s unable to move. The Genki in his fist was still active, it was bouncing all around in the barrier, ripping both Detectives’ hands since they have nowhere to go. Some of the uncontrolled essence of Genki was steeping out of the barrier and twirl the two like a ferocious tornado until it curved around like a ball. Suddenly, the twirling energy took shape of a black sphere of energy around Goku and Bage.

Within that bubble, locked to a standstill, Xy’pher Goku locks eyes with the junior detective. His body being torn apart because of the excess Genki on his body being stalled, the Detective opened his mouth to say a few parting words.

“Bage…” He spoke in a clear manner. “You’ve gotten strong.” He continued.

“When you first came to the Agency… you came to me right away, seeing if I recognized you. You were overjoyed to find someone from your world in this chaotic place. Yet… I lied to you and told you I wasn’t the Goku you know.” He paused for a second. “I didn’t want to give you hope on something I… couldn’t deliver. Yet, you eventually found out that I was a composite being but didn’t make a fuss about it. You stuck by the Agency, and even called me your mentor. I sought to have you go on missions, so you can make new friends and memories without me around. Yet you still come to me and tell stories of your adventures.”

Goku’s eyes flickered once as he continued. “Memories came right away when I saw you… and I remembered them fondly. Seeing you fighting now… makes me happen. I suppose the path of apathy she set on me on hadn’t settled completely.”

Goku squinted his eyes. “I hope in the future, we can fight like this. Not as mentor and student. Boss and employee. But as friends.”

“Bage. I just wanted to tell you. I’m proud of you, friend. No regrets, okay?” Goku gave out a genuine smile.

Suddenly, his eyes turned white as he let out of a thunderous, painful cry. The excess amount of Genki in his body was overflowing, blowing out his back as fragments flung out. It shattered the black sphere, making them visible to everyone again. Cracks in space appeared around them, making them slightly dangerous to maneuver around, but as long you don’t get too close, one is safe. Because he was still in the middle of his attack, he cannot defend himself nor use a breathing technique; like a zombie, he kept trying to push Bage back despite being locked to a standstill with the barrier in play. The Genki flourished violently due to his attempts to move; his body is in a constant state of regeneration and deterioration, where core is practically exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom