The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So this is the dude who stole your tools? He smells a bit like Cactus head..." Cuki said while sniffing the air. From the looks of it, she had a unique skill of smell and able to tell people apart from more than just smell alone. "You sure he stole your tools?"

Cuki rose to her feet from the table and jumped over Vegetto in order to get a better look of the man. She didn't seem too impressed but she wasn't quick to jump the gun like she did with Vegetto. She turned to the man and pointed to Bernkastel.

"Hey Cactus-Head, make sure Kettles doesn't get hurt or anythin'."

Vegetto turned his head to the new entrance, a small smirk forming on his face. He kept his attention locked on the man, rising up out of his seat and ignoring both Cuki's antics and the thrall's question.

"And there's my ticket out of this place."

He moved up, brushing past Cuki's shoulder. He rose his fists up, the blue aura rapidly surging up from underneath his boots and coating his body in the energy.

Vegetto's now blue eyes remained locked on the main, his arms tense.

"You there. Hand over the tools you stole. I'll only say it once."

A thrall says after giving Bernkastel her Cheesecake "hear you go miss and do keep your friends in line or have them hold up till you are out this part of master domain." Places a bill on the table. The thrall "You can play my self directly or the front desk."

The Vampire says licking her lips "part me wants them to be that level of foolish." The lich shadow says "... You know that the novelty of them being new is fleeting. With in the same token I tend be on the look out for mages with some skill and/or talent." The vampire says "you know me to well."

A thrall says person that just entered "do follow me sir."

"I don't think that will be an issue. Things are getting interesting to watch." Bernkastel took the plate of cheesecake and continued her eating without any concern for what was happening around her. She hid a small, nearly unnoticeable, smirk behind her glass of wine.

The man turned his eyes onto Vegetto when he gave out that hostile demand. He observed his body, checking to see if anything interested him in the slightness. His clothing was the first thing that strikes as odd. He felt as if he seen a similar style of clothing in his world before getting sent here. His gloves, his boots, and his attire strikes as nostalgia as he bathes into the memories of his life back in his home universe for a brief moment as he closed his eyes. He opened them and further examined Vegetto's appearance and the one thing that had his focus the most was the Potara earrings on each side of his ears. His eyes widened. "Those earrings are those that the Kaioshins had." He was lost in thought for a second, but he decided to finally give him an answer.

As the moment of silence had passed, the man began to speak. "Judging from that hostile tone in your demands." the man responded. "Regardless of my answer, the voice had already hype you up about you getting out of here, huh?" A smirk appeared on his face as he clenches his fist together tightly as if he was preparing for battle. He knew the voice had already cooked up something good, but he does not have the sufficient evidence to prove anything aside from his anecdotal experience. "If you want these "tool", then how about you make me then? Otherwise, stand down and you might not get hurt."

Cuki frowned at how Vegetto easily brushed her comment off but thought it would be best for him to fight the new man. She didn't have any money to pay for the meal so she thought the fight would be a good distraction. Regardless, this was a good opportunity for the young Saiyan to see a fight between two of her own supposed race. Due to her fighting nature, she still wanted to participate for no reason. She made sure to put the bill the thrall gave them in front of Bernkastel, almost as if saying she should pay while she and Vegetto fight.

A quick flip over the table and she landed next to Vegetto, glaring down at the thief. She didn't know what to expect but she placed her fists up before her and spread her feet to better balance herself and brace for anything the man might pull.

"Hey, I think you should return those tools!" Cuki demanded. "They aren't yours to keep when they belong to someone else!"

Vegetto kept his own smirk, ignoring Cuki standing at his side and leaning forward slightly.

"Alright..don't say I didn't warn you!"

The fused warrior suddenly bolted forward, instantly closing the gap to the man and crouched down for a moment as the wind blasted out in every direction after he landed. His right arm shot forward, the fist rapidly sailing towards the man's cheek.

Things start to brake as security forces start to protect those that need protecting. Magic start to flare to life preventing Vegetto group or mystery man form leaving as well preventing the building form getting destroyed.

The shadow disappears and the lich him self is sitting next to the vampire. The vampire says "Master so you wanted to watch this in person." The lich says "yes and some one has to force those children to pay damages." 

A death knight walks up to Bernkastel and says "Miss I will be hear to make shore you group pay damages as well as your meal." The thrall leaves.

The man tried to respond to Cuki's question, but as he blinked, Vegetto vanished. Straightway, the man turned his head away from Cuki into the spot where Vegetto was at the outset. He raised his brow in confusion. "Teleportation? No, this was not the signs of teleportation." The wind pressure hit his face from below caused his eyes to narrowed. He looked down, to see Vegetto's right first launched to the right side of his cheek. The impact of the punch forces his head upward to face the ceiling of the restaurant. The shock-wave from the punch cause the specks of dirt on the floor to raise up before receding to the ground.

His body was stationary despite the punch. Yet, for a moment, the man fell into deep thought, thinking about the strength of the punch. The moment had passed but his body still remains stationary. The man's eyes dropped to the corner of his eyes, locking onto Vegetto's and smiled.

"That was a powerful punch." the man praised. "First impressions always leave me quite excited." He pulled back his left arm, his muscles became tense and his fist clenches tighten. "Let's return the favor." He throws a left hook at Vegetto's right cheek without hesitation.

-----

"Wow, this is getting exciting!" the voice remarked at the first two punches being thrown. Though, he became annoyed when there's a possibility of the restaurant being closed off. "Now now, this won't do... if things will be isolated..."

Bernkastel stared at the bill and sighed resolutely. "Neither of them have the funds to pay for any damages their foolishness will inflict upon this establishment nor the food itself," she said to the knight, before scanning the area. "I'll wait until they're finished with their little show before I foot the bill. This could take a while." Bernkastel felt no responsibility to intervene. 

"I was hoping he'd throw another one of those blasts again," She said sounding disappointed to the voice, watching the fists fly. I wonder how long it will take them to notice he doesn't seem to have anything on his person. "Care to have more wine while we watch?" She asks the Voice.

Vegetto's smirk remained as he landed the punch, holding his arm out after the blow. His smirk rapidly vanished once the man's eyes met his, the shock still clear on his face as his cheek morphed around the man's fist.

He let out a small grunt, bouncing backwards along the ground and slamming through the table behind him. He narrowed his eyes, flicking his arms and suddenly stopping the flight in a split second with a resonating shockwave of wind, sitting upright along the ground and halfway into the ruined table splintering around him. 

Vegetto rose to his feet slowly, his right hand carressing the cheek that had been struck for a second. He reached up to the edge of his lips, pulling his hand back and staring down. At the sight of a small stain of red on his white glove, his stunned expression instantly morphed back into an open mouthed smirk, his eyes turning back to the man.

"Ok..."

Oh man... maybe this guy is a lot stronger than he looks. Cuki thought. But I gotta find out something about my past even if it means getting pummeled.

Cuki used the moment when Vegetto was punched away to make a proper move. She slipped as close as she can behind the man and lashed out a kick to the side of his head in her attempts to daze him while Vegetto can possibly follow up with a more powerful attack. She held out her hand, almost as if she was trying to use a sort of ki blast but nothing came out.

"Uh-oh.."

The death knight sits down and says "We understand young one are willing to let the fight finish." A thrall brings some wine for the death knight. The Death Knight says "Knowing there kind they love to fights drag."

"You have some nice defense. I'm impressed." the man praised Vegetto for taking his left hook to the face as he returned to his normal stance. "Let's exchange names. My name is Spina-" His eyes darted to left, seeing a kick flying towards his head. He grabbed her leg in a nick of time with his right hand and moved his eyes forward to see Cuki ready to launch a blast. But nothing came out. 

Spina's eyes widened and started to let out a small chuckle. "Don't know what you were trying to do, but it failed." He swung his right arm to the side, throwing Cuki to the side of the nearby table. He then took a battle scene, his muscles began to tense up and his smirk turned into a smile. 

"If this a two-on-one battle, I'm ready to give it all!" His aura exploded out of his body, the dirt once again began to rise to the air. He turns his sight on Vegetto. "Now again.... My name is Spina... you are?" He asked.

------------

"Thanks! The wine here takes great and had a delicate range of flavors. Just enough to fill you with satisfaction as you watch three Vegetable people duke it out!" Unknownly, the wine began to disappear. "Delicious"

Cuki was flung across the room and crashed on a table nearby Kettles. She groaned after lifting her head out of the rubble to see a hammer materialize before her. Shaking the extra debris off her head she seemed confused as to where it came from and even more confused at who gave it to her. Her mother and father? Ignoring what the tag said for the moment, Cuki took a hold of the hammer and flipped right back on her feet.

"Hey, I ain't done with you yet!" Cuki yelled while easily jumping right over Kettles and her table. "Don't get cocky!"

She held the hammer over her head, ready to swing it down on top of Spina's head.

Having closed the gap to Spina during Cuki's diversion, Vegetto lunged forward with his left fist this time, having already swung the blow as Spina asked for his name a second time. His body seemed to shift a little bit as he swung the fist, a peculiar change in his energy signature sensible.

Spina eyes became widened. The distraction of Cuki gave Vegetto an opportunity to strike a move. Unable to defend himself from an upcoming punch, he took the hit in the face. The impact pushed him to fall backward. Staggered for a moment as the saliva, covered with blood, spilled right out of his opened mouth. As his head fall downward, he saw Cuki coming right at him with a giant hammer in her possession. 

It was an opportunity for him as well. Without a second thought, Spina turned his body to the right and extended his arm to touch the ground. From there, he went for a quick hard kick to the side of Vegetto's torso to add distance between the two of them. Energy formed on his left hand, turning into a ball before being thrown at Cuki's direction.

the death knight says after drinking a bit of wine that the thrall did bring him "There kind do tend to put on a good show."

The vampire says "are you going let the off easy with mere money or some thing more?" The lich says "not made that choice as of now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom