The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernkastel sipped her wine casually. She thought about the possibility of intervening, but immediately dismissed it. "Is such barbarism commonplace with their kind? No grace, and no finesse whatsoever."

Vegetto winced, having dropped his arm low and taking the full force of Spina's kick in the palm of his hand. A small shockwave erupted from the impact, Vegetto's still body sliding through the floor beneath his feet and slowly coming to a halt a few feet away. He quickly brought his arms back up, slinging his right arm and tossing a small blue energy blast of his own at Spina.

(SORRY ABOUT MY HIATUS!!!!! sorrysorrysorry!!!)

Cuki had not time to react at the energy ball that was shot at her and was flung back, crashing onto a nearby table. The saiyan growled and rubbed the back of her, forcing herself back up to her feet and rush at Spina once again, not exactly thinking of some sort of plan or strategy. However, when she saw Vegetto shoot his own energy blast, Cuki instantly pulled her hammer back and attempting to slam it on to Spina's side and pushing him towards the blast and closing the gap. Her muscles tensed and bulged slightly at how badly she didn't want to miss and at how fast she was swinging.

"C'mon!"

Spina tense his body as landed on the ground, focusing his sights on Vegetto as he smirked. He prepared his body to deflect Vegetto's attack and followed up with his own. An surge of energy formed around the palm of his left hand as Spina readied himself to deflect the blast.

He failed to take account of Cuki closing in behind. Unaware of her presence, Spina flung towards the blast after Cuki struck him with her hammer. Spina cried out in pain and tried to composed himself, but he was unable to recovered in time to get out of the way. Face with no other options, he collided with the blast, resulting an explosion.

(Time to bump)

Cuki lifted an arm to shield her face from the explosion but seemed overly enthusiastic about her hit on Spina. Without having much of a care, she swung her hammer around acting as if she was a pro at what she does. She gave a thumbs up to Kettles, showing off how 'good' she was.

"Wha'cha think Kettles?!" Cuki babbled. "Pretty awesome, right?!"

The vampire says licking her lips "Master if you chose time I hope you let me have one the ones fighting." The lich gives no sine that he heard her.

The Death knight says "waiting to see what master decides on. I know one the others lords wants you to serve." looking at the Vampire.

Vegetto tensed, raising his arm to steady himself against the resulting shockwave of the blast. He watched the forming smoke cloud with narrowed eyes, his body tense.

Snow got ready to help in a case, but then heard a loud roar outside. "N-No, it can't be." Just then a humanoid being glowing in a dark purple aura walked in then looked at Snow "Well Well Well, isn't this a surprise. Hmm, guess I'll get to finish you off myself. And maybe your friends too." Snow growled and got ready to strike the new foe. "Y-You Won't get the CHANCE!" He blitz between people and slammed Slayer out of the building.

The clouds from the violent explosion began to subside after a few moments. In a swift action, Spina's scream as a white aura formed around him and cleared away the clouds. 

"Yikes, had I let my guard down, that would be a devastating blow." He turns to the both of them. "Never thought fighting with other Saiyans again would yield some interesting results." Spina praised. "I  thought that you two would be a bunch of weaklings, but I stand corrected. I'm feeling generous today about giving you some information. However..."

In an instant, Spina appeared in front of the distracted Cuki and launched a hard right kick to her jaw to send her towards Vegetto's direction. "This is for that hammer to the back thing." 

"Looks like there's another battle going on." the voice said. "So more interesting battles are coming out of the woodwork today." The voice echoed his voice into Vegetto's thoughts. "Hey, you might want to end this quickly. It looks like Spina is about to exit this battle in a bit, judging from his behavior. He's known to come and test out an opponent, then never finished a battle... then your chance of getting out of here will never come to fruition..."

Vegetto's arms instinctively lifted, catching Cuki and holding her upright in his bent elbows. His narrowed eyes remained locked on Spina, a small smirk rising after the voice finished in his head.

"Alright, fine."

He carelessly tossed Cuki to his left shortly after, his attention locked forward in obvious disconcern for her safety. His hands balled into fists shortly after, a low roar billowing out with the blue flame like aura flaring up suddenly, a massive surge in energy accompanying it shortly after.

Sparks of bright white lightning spiraled outward around the fused warrior's body once the energy receded in size, both of the two blue bangs hanging in front of Vegetto's forehead now shot up into the rest of his spiky hair. His narrowed eyes had further sharpened into a fierce glare, his arms lowering.

"No more games."

A gust of wind exploded out from behind him, the image of Vegetto standing upright beginning to fade as he instantly reappeared in front of Spina, his arms rapidly pistoning into a flurry of punches aimed at his chest.

"Hey, thanks Cactus He--" Before Cuki finished she was tossed to the side. Her point of gratitude turned to hate. "Well fine, be a jerk!" 

Cuki swiftly pulled herself back to her feet and gripped her hammer. She didn't notice it at first but the punch Spina gave her hurt a lot more than what she anticipated. Pausing for a moment, she had to rethink her approach before rushing in. However, as she watched Vegetto fight, her eyes glittered at how he transformed and fought. For the meanwhile, she thought it would be best to let him fight but her crave for battle forced her to rush in blindly.

This time, Cuki attempted to aid as a distraction for Spina while Vegetto tried to get the upper hand. Pulling back her hammer, she swung it down at Spina's legs hoping to trip him or break them.

Spina narrowed his eyes. One blink and Vegetto was already in his face and launched blows to his chest. Aided by Cuki's hammer to the legs, Spina gritted his teeth and tensed his body. No warning, Spina scream as loud as he could, to push both of them away from him. Spina's hair spike up, becoming gold; the white aura that emitted from his body became golden. 

"Alright.." Spina said. "You want to kick it up a notch? Let's do this." Spina boasted. He sped towards Vegetto first, with five energy balls forming around his right hand, with the sixth one on his palm. "Explosive Sphere!" He shouted. He attempted to slam his palm onto Vegetto's stomach to blast him away. 

"I never understood this hair color change. What's up with that?" the voice asked Bernkastel.

The Death knight replays "Your blue pall is using ki not magic. As far as stronger your on the mark."

Snow jumped out of the building, then was pummeled into the ground by Slayer "You know. I remember a scene exactly like this a long time ago. Ah, How your daughter was giving off fear like no tomorrow, trying to get anyone to save her. You know, she cried out for you many times. But you never came." He grinned before kicking Snow into the air "And when she finally broke, and gave up on everything thinking no one was coming for her, I showed her her brothers and why they couldn't save her. They weren't a head in the game." Snow suddenly saw a flash back of when he found his two sons heads sitting on pedestals and his daughter dead, bleeding from her wrists. He felt so much rage that his power began growing.

The death knight gets hit but seems unaffected. the Death knight says "you Vampire you know the drill by now. No singing the virtues of your lady." A vampire in Knights amour walks over to group.

The death knight looks for the one that attracted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom