The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegetto sharpened his glare, having quickly recovered from the minor roar while Spina bolted towards him. He pulled his right arm back, five small blue spheres of energy forming at the ends of his fingers as well. He flung his own right arm up, his hand shooting towards Spina's

"Banshee Blast!!"

The blue spheres swung up, connecting with the ones from Spina's hand before they could reach his stomach, resulting in six shockwaves shaking the entire building and a massive smoke of cloud engulfing them both in the volatile explosion.

Shortly after the blast, Vegetto rapidly tumbled and spiraled across the ground out of the cloud, trails of smoke following his body for a moment. He slammed into the back of the store with a loud thud, cringing heavily and falling still inside a small indent in the wall left by his impact. He shook his head, slowly rising from the crater and still recovering his senses.

Spina flung out of the cloud as the trail of smoke followed, crashing through several tables. Upon impact, his body hit the ground, resulted in a small crater beneath him, causing him to grunt in pain. Struggling to stand, as he on his knees, he locked his eyes on Vegetto who was still recovering his own senses. Taking the chance of the moment of no defense, Spina powered up and punched the ground, shaking the entire building. Suddenly, the ground beneath everyone began to flare up and violently explode, engulfing anything that near the ground.

"W-Wha?!" 

Cuki noticed the ground flare up and explode right under her feet. Before any damage was made, she quickly took a step back and jumped upwards. As of now, the little she can do might be enough to help Vegetto in his fight. She took this moment to tightly grip her hammer and swing it as hard as she could at Spina's head. 

"Hope it hurts ya'!!!"

Vegetto's eyes darted down, springing up quickly before the explosion at his feet went off and leaping high into the air. His narrowed eyes locked onto Spina, slinging his right arm and hurling another small blue blast of energy towards him. He pulled back his opposite hand, the white glove glowing with blue energy as he watched Spina closely.

Before Spina can make any movements, the energy blast slammed onto his torso and force him to fall on his knees. 

"Darn," Spina muttered himself as he grinds his teeth. "This amount of damage I took is finally taking its toll on my body. I need to escape fast..." 

Before he can even finish his thought, he senses Cuki's energy in the air. He turned his head upward, seeing her coming at him with the hammer. "Need to move" was the only thought that was in his mind. Yet, sudden movement sent a burning pain in his torso, causing him to place his right hand on it. "Shi-"

Unable to move, the hammer struck his head and collided onto the floor, leaving a crater underneath. Despite the blow, Spina still managed to speak. "I.. I surrender..." 

"Oh wow! You managed to best the thief!" the voice praises both of them.

The vampire says "you know master odds are that voice thing may try to kill those children or trick them." The lich says "I well aware but I not in the mood of risking wasting time to inshore they work off the damages either." Were the two of them were sitting is unaffected by the fighting. 

The death knight goes after the one that blasted it.

The vampire knight says "My lady and her master are debating on what your tab will be."

"H-Haha!" Cuki jumped in the air with her fist held high. "W-We did it Cactus head! We beat him!"

Cuki rushed over to Spina and looked slightly concerned for the man. She didn't attack him but she made sure to brace herself if he decided to do anything sneaky.

"Hey, I think you should return what you stole unless you want another butt whooping!" The youngster grabbed her hammer and dusted it off. "What did you steal anyways?"

Vegetto floated down to Spina as well, lowering his arm and ignoring both the voice in his head and the Vampire Knight. His eyes narrowed, still transformed and tensing.

"It doesn't matter what he stole."

The arm he had prepared his follow up attack raised, a medium sized ball of blue energy formed at the end of his palm and aimed directly at Spina.

"Hand over the tools. Now."

"Heeheh..." Spina does not seem to be afraid. "Jokes on you, "fusion", I don't have it anymore." Spina chuckled a bit. "So, you're just shit out of luck." Spina passed out.

Vegetto's eyebrow twitched slightly at the 'fusion' title he was addressed by, his eyes full widening in rage once Spina fell limp. His arm twitched slightly, barring his teeth in his strained speech.

"You little...you can't just..."

The blue ball of energy suddenly surged in size, rapidly expanding out in diameter a few inches as Vegetto narrowed his eyes.

"Fine! Enjoy your last breaths of air while you can!"

He pulled his arm back, in preparation of flinging the large orb down towards the unconscious Saiyan.

Blue lightning surged in the restraunt, coming in from several directions, in a sudden white out of light the Sage appeared again, one leg back and one leg forwards, hands outstreched to catch the energy orb, his grey cloak billowing in the wind. In his blue eyes, he was ready to die stopping that attack.

"God damnit Cactus head, you're so dramatic." Cuki quickly dashed over to the fusion and swiped his arm to face upwards to prevent both Spina and the sage from getting killed or hurt. The female glared at Vegetto's action to kill Spina and the look on her face was nothing but disappointment and disapproval. She knew the backlash she might get from him but she thought it would be worth it if she was able to help both Spina and the Sage.

"Killing him ain't gonna find the missing stuff, you dummy." Cuki's voice cracked slightly, knowing full well she's angering a force she can't compete with. "Think with your head for once and not your fists."

Vegetto's head quickly turned to Cuki after his arm was slapped away, barely registering the following shockwave from his blast striking the ceiling and erupting into a firey explosion. HIs narrowed eyes locked with hers, the rage clearly boiling over. His eyes dropped down, however, at the sound of her voice cracking, his expression softening only a small amount in his empty gaze at the floor.

His eyes soon lifted back up, still narrowed and slowly dropping his arm, letting out a small grunt before speaking.

"Tsk...whatever."

"Looks like your impulsivity won't be rewarded today." Bernkastel had taken to watching the event unfold from afar, having moved from her original spot when the furniture began to end up breaking. She levitated in midair with her legs crossed, dumping the rest of her wine glass onto Spina's head out of boredom rather than spite. "Well? What will your next move be?" Her cynical tone didn't hide her smug expression.

The voice was amused of the battle that had concluded, although he was slightly disappointed that the tools weren't on his persons. Before the possible outbreak of violence can continue, the voice weighs in his voice through everyone's head.

"Now, now. Cuki and the sage had the right idea. Please don't let the seeds of anger becoming a blossom right now. Instead, Spina can simply tell us where he left the tools. Trust me, Vegetto, I'm sure you're disappointed about this revelation because you're just itching to return to your world, but let's try to use rationality." the voice paused for a moment. "Bernkastel, now that was just rude... at least you could have waited some time pass to rub the salt in his wounds, yes?" the voice began to crackle in laughter when she poured wine on Spina's head.

The lich walked up to the group and says "I think that plenty fighting children of flesh." People got the since that was more an order than a request.

The vampire says appearing near the group with a sword "I would lesson to my master if I were you. You will not have to deal with just the two us." she points all kinds of undead.

The lich asks "Time or money children for your way of paying your meal and damages."

Vegetto's narrowed eyes first locked onto the Sage. The anger began to mount in his expression for a moment, but softened suddenly at the sound of another feminine voice in his head before he could speak on his brash rage. 

"Woah woah...hey just take it easy. Trunks wasn't trying to insult you..."

"He stood in my way, disobeyed me! I gave him everything, and that is how he thanked me?!"

"Calm...just...relax. Just go back to cuddling...we don't need to talk about that now..."

He soon let out a deep sigh, his right gloved hand rubbing his forehead as the memory's imagery played in his head. Blurred beyond recognition of the voices, but his senses picking up on recalling every detail.

Vegetto's head soon turned, snapping back to his senses shortly after and facing towards the vampire and the lich. His blue eyes remained narrowed, maintaining his transformed state despite the absence of his aura.

"I have a better couple of choices. I'll take this man here, and never return to your shop. Or you can try to rush me now and see what happens."

His narrowed eyes sharpened.

"It's your call."

The Sage turned to the lich, holding a hand up and blue lightning shoot forth, strange arcs of kightning highlighting the battle in reverse, restoring the restraunt to it's state before everything broke out. At this point, blood was leaking from cuts around the Sage's eyes.

"There's your restraunt my friend, apologies for that. Now." He generated a few bars of gold with the same lightning.

"That should cover everyone's tabs. And." He turned to Cuki and frowned.

"I'm sorry but, the hammer isn't from your parents. I saw you needed a weapon, so I grabbed what I could." At this point, his face and gloves were bleeding in a severe manner yet he didn't notice.

The Vampier checked the bars making shore that they were real gold, seeing that they were real gold and seeing if its the tab "Its real master and sadly it covers all damages as well as the food" The vampire says to Vegetto with an icy tone "Apologize to my master for that insult."

The lich says to the vampire "Unlike the young fusion I not a fan of exercises of futility." The lich is not afraid of Vegetto.

As zombies and thralls start to clean up after the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom