- Sep 3, 2015
A strange world where the impossible happens. Eons ago, a celestial object called daffodil star produced three seeds into the Abyss of Darkness. By absorbing the Dark Energy around them, they would grow into Cosmic Plants and create their respective worlds. However, a war broke out between them for sole domination.
In reaction, the daffodil star produced a fourth seed, Jinaira, into the Abyss of Darkness to discourage in-fighting. However, upon completion, Jinaira didn’t participate in the war and created his own world instead, leaving the fate of those worlds to their destruction from the war.
Jinaira was more interested in creating his ideal world than some squabbles between Cosmic Plants. Since his creation was supposed to disrupt in-fighting, he was not granted the ability to create life. Thus, Jinaira designed his world to do the impossible: bring all beings from other worlds into Reality Vortex.
Thus, the birth of Reality Vortex was born. It was a world supposedly where all beings erased from existence gathered. There is no sense of time, scientific laws nor physics, no logical reasoning; it’s all a jumbled mess. It is the last destination before permanent, true death. Once someone enters Reality Vortex, they cannot leave under any circumstances regardless of battle power or ability. To drive further home, Reality Vortex is enclosed by a powerful barrier that prevents anyone from leaving the world itself. It also protects the world from the endless sea of Dark Energy; otherwise known as the Abyss of Darkness and a creature that lurks within.
Reality Vortex Rules
- Death is not impossible. After their bodies are destroyed, they’ll re-spawn in a different location.
- You are only allowed up to 4 characters to play at once.
- There was no passage of time.
- A barrier enclosed Reality Vortex: it is impossible to break through the barrier regardless of battle power or ability.
- If, by chance, someone managed to escape Reality Vortex, they will be violently erased from existence upon entering the Abyss of Darkness.
- Only one character has the power to erased beings. Check the end of the story to find out who wield this power.
- Be courteous to other players; do not metagame, make your characters have extensive knowledge, etc.