The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
A vampire thrall says "Please follow me." Guides the sage to a table. The thrall hands the order to lich. The lich starts to make his order.

The vampire sips some tea.

"Haahahahaa! All that big talk and his blast is about as threatening as confetti!" Cuki laughed loudly, mocking Vegetto's attempt to escape. "I guess that should be proof enough that we can't escape. I've tried blasting this a while ago but nothing worked... I guess whatever brought us here isn't planning to let us out anytime soon." Cuki shrugged.

"C'mon Kettles, I think I smell a really good place nearby. You can pick whatever you like!" She turned to walk away but stopped, remembering how similar Vegetto smelled. "Hey, Cactus-head, if you want a real challenge, how 'bout you and I have an eating competition? Loser pays everything, even Kettle's lunch. Trying to beat me will be a lot harder than blowin' up a silly building! But I understand if you're scared, haha!"

"Ah darn! I thought this would be a great show! Sad!" the voice sound disappointed on Vegetto's failure, though it seems to be more sarcastic. "Of course, you should have more things up in your sleeves, right?" The voice taunted. "Maybe use one of your fancy moves? Vegetable people such as yourselves always have those ridiculous names for attacks."

The thrall that guide him to his table brings him his order. The thrall asks politely "will that be all before I get the bill, sir."

Vegetto's eyebrow twitched in annoyance at the voice in his head, but turned his attention to Cuki at her challenge. He glanced down, rubbing his stomach that audibly growled.

"I am a little hungry, now that you mention it."

"There is a place with good food and drink. Best we do something else that isn't blasting things aimlessly." Bernkastel pointed in the same direction Cuki found the scent of food trailing from earlier. "Should be easy to get to." She started to float off the ground towards it.

"Ah! Firing all that energy sure suck up the appetite!" the voice stated. "While you're chowing down, I can give you, and the rest of the newcomers, the full details of your situation and maybe, just maybe, offer some assistance, you see?" The voice continued, ringing his voice throughout everyone in the are

The thrall says "I will tell the master that." The thrall walks off and after a short time puts a cake of good looking Chocalate cake and black coffee. The thrall place a bill and says "You can hand it you my self or to the front desk." 

Some cooks (thralls that are good at cooking) enter the kitchen.

The Vampire is still drinking some tea.

The thrall makes shore is all there then says "Thank you sir for your tip and hope we will have your business soon." The thrall puts the money in the cash registers.

The cooks get reedy to cook.

The shadow of the lich asks "you been "recruiting" haven't you." The vampire says "Don't you like my "recruits" my master." The shadow says "My pet I did not say any thing of disliking them more amused." The vampire says "Thank you my master." as she drinks more tea.

Vegetto only grunted in annoyance at the voice, lightly punting the energy ball at his feet into the sky where it disappeared moments later. He then let out a small sigh, floating after Bernkastel with crossed arms.

Cuki seemed more than excited to finally head to a place to eat. She was quick to rush ahead but occasionally checked to see if the others were behind her. She acted like a child but mostly because she got cranky when she couldn't eat a meal before training. Lifting her nose up in the air she took another big whiff of the surrounding area and quickly flew off behind the corner where she finally met the source of the smell. 

"We're here!!!" Cuki said as she busted right through the door. "The food smells amazing! Kettles is gonna love this place!"

Bernkastel ignored the voice's suggestions and landed to enter the restaurant. She wasn't interested in entertaining any of its ideas after watching how much Vegetto's struggle gave it a sense of glee. That didn't mean she herself didn't take interest in the newcomers however.

"I am indeed peckish. Perhaps something that is accompanied well by wine..."

The thrall says as he hands Bernkastel a wine catalog "Follow me and I will take your orders ladies and gent." The thrall guides them to a table.

The vampire says "shooed I send a couple my knights just incase." The shadow of the lich says "I think increases the amount of waters for there table. We don't wish to make our guests fell unwelcome after all."

The voice seemed to be disappointed that they went on ahead without acknowledging his statement. "H-hey!", the voice cried out. "Don't ignore me!" As everyone headed inside and readied themselves for a meal, the voice oddly decides to order something on the menu as well. "I would have a nice bottle of red wine." The voice asked. He turns to Vegetto. "Try any delicate foods you want, this place offers the best of the best."

============

"Seems like the burst of energy just disappeared all of the sudden. I'm sure it was somewhere around here." The man flying around the city. "The voice is talking, so he must be around here somewhere." He wondered to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom