The Fairy Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I see…” Ache eyed on the fairy for a while before turning away to keep his pace. “How long until we escape this damn place!?”

“It shouldn’t be that far! As long Vosh continues the path, we should get out of there no time!” She turned around and didn’t see the woman anywhere. “You just need to make sure to keep up! If you lag behind, we ain’t coming back to save you!” 

“Tsk!” Ache said. “But… my friends…” he turned back, remembering the brutal destruction he witnessed on his friends. “Don’t worry, I ain’t the slow type!”

Vosh says as a matter of fact "By now the lady of blood like has lost the sent and is back in the blood lake." He keeps pace with the Cocoon. Vosh thinks "what next?"

“Whatever you did back there, it managed to stop the Enchanted Lady from pursuing any further, that she most likely gave up.” Ache remarked before bumping into the monstrous figure in question. Ache fell backwards, hard, to the ground. Fear appeared on his face when the Enchanted Lady stared him, Vosh and Alice down, but she didn’t move, and no action was taken from her.

Ache gripped onto his axe. “You…” Hi thought process was in scrambled. He just witnessed his friends being murdered turned into a pile of meat, but the fear is preventing him from making a move.

“She’s… she’s not doing anything.” Alice observed. “She just standing there…”

Vosh says "that is true." as the cocoon went behind the group. 

Looking to see the vines he planted to hold her back were not there. Vosh says to Ache and Alice "I hope my hunch is on the mark." Vox asks the Enchanted Lady "so what now Lady of Blood Lake?"

The Enchanted Lady made made gestures. She pointed her finger towards the other side of their direction. She was previously blood lusted, but as of now, she had gone. "You cannot go further... this is the path of further death." She warned the group. "I have my filled today, so I'm letting you off easy..." Her eyes drawn towards Ache before shifting them back to Vosh and Alice. "Leave this place... you do not belong here." 

Alice narrowed her eyes. "Oh yeah... she does not target those with pure hearts... only those with tainted thoughts."

Ache gritted his teeth. "And what!? You murder my friends! You're a demon!!"

Alice started to sweat after Ache's outburst. It made the Enchanted Lady react badly, indicating that she might change her mind. "Hey, Vosh! Knock him out, would ya? That guy is going to get us killed!"  She whispered into Vosh's ear.

Vosh nods at Alice and quickly to knock Ache out.

Vosh says "Enchanted lady I do apologies for this one(referring to Ache). Thank you for your kindness ." Some butterflies picked up Ache's body as he went the way the Enchanted lady pointed.

As now the Cocoon and the knocked out Ache followed behind him. Placing Ache's body in a way to protect the Cocoon.

The Enchanted Lady watched Vosh walked away with the cocoon, Ache and Alice, riding on his head, leave the area as she slowly vanished into thin air. The more Vosh traveled, the less dense the fog was and eventually, he was out.

“Phew…” Alice said, seeing the clearness of the forest. The berries, the small animals, even monsters running around was giving her a level of relief and comfort. “That was incredibly dangerous… I don’t know how you were able to keep your head cool after seeing… that.” She looks over to the KO Ache. “I wondered how this guy wondered into that place?” She shook her head. “It doesn’t matter, you got this thing, so let’s give this son to that creep earlier and be done with this.”

Vosh seemed slightly less tense. he says "Logic and experience mostly." Vosh looks at the Cocoon and says "odds are much the same reasons as Ache and his group." Vosh says "I am with you there Alice."

Alice looked around. “Now where is Canca…” She looked around. She thought she heard a noise, but it was Ache waking up.

“Damn. What in the world hit me?” Ache rubbed his head. “Felt like a boulder fell on me.” His eyes narrowed, seeing that he’s no longer in the mist. “Where am I? Are we dead?”

Vosh says "We do need to look for him don't we Alice."

Vosh says as a matter of fact to Ache "we are out of blood lake and despite your best efforts we are alive."

“Blood Lake…?” Ache narrowed his eyes, remembering that his friends is still dead. “Right…” 

"Yeah! You should be thanking Vosh for knocking you out." Alice nod her head. "If it weren't for him, you would had gone to act like a fool and we been sliced up!"

Ache stared at Alice intensively. 

"W-what?" Alice blushed. "You got something to say? Is one of my wings dirty?" 

“You… you’re a fairy, right?” Ache asked. He looks at Vosh. "Is that a fairy?"

"Huh..? Of course I'm a fairy. Did Vosh scrambled your brains too? Anyways, we got no time to be messing around. Going in there was hard as heck to do." She turns to Vosh. "Don't mind him, let's find Canca and be done with thi-" Alice couldn't finished her last sentence, being grabbed by Ache.

"I see..." Ache brought her closer. "You... we been searching for you and because of that, my friends are dead!" He looks at Vosh. "Take me to her village or the girl gets it!" He pulled out his weapon. "I ain't as weak as before... make a sudden move and she's history!"

Vosh uses some butterflies to explode on Ache's arms to brakes bout his arms freeing Alice. Vosh asks Alice "what shooed we do with him?"

Ache narrowed his eyes, seeing his arm caught in the explosions due to the butterflies, letting go of Alice. "Damn!" He shouted and fell on his knees in agony. 

"Nothing! Let's just get as far away from this creep! He won't and never going to find the fairy forest with a heart like that!" She flew near Vosh to be out of reach. "Leave him be and the Enchanted Lady might get him."

Vosh says "I ok with roiling those dice Alice." 

Vosh asks "do you know were Canca lair Alice?"

"Of course!" Alice looked around until she spot an area. "That way. Let's go." She lead Vosh to the location of Canca, leaving Ache behind with his wounds. 

Ache tried to reach out for them but fell on the ground due to the overbearing pain. "Damnit!"

====

Canca was at his usual spot, seeking out vegetation. "It's been a while since they left. Guess they perished...."

Vosh says "all but 1 death is confirmed. The unconfirmed death is very likely to meat there end."

Vosh says placing the cocoon in front of Canca "your kid is in the cocoon before you and this is how we found him."

“Oh…” Canca eyed at the cocoon. “You guys actually did it…”

“Yeah, you should be thanking him for doing it in the first place.” Alice smirked. She noticed that Canca was hesitating on bursting the cocoon opened. “What are you waiting for?”

Canca remained silent. His eyes narrowed at the cocoon placed in front of him. Sweats formed on the side of his head and when he tried to say something, it was nothing but gibberish.

“Hey, give me a break! I thought I would never see my child again!” Canca look at the cocoon, easily ripping it open with his mighty claws. It poured out a creature, similar to him, in slime. “You guys actually did it…”

“Great! Now that we finished the job, we can go on our way.” Alice said, looking at Vosh for a high-five.

“Y-yeah…” Canca grew silence as he held his son in his arms.

Vosh High-fives her (being carful not to harm Alice) and says "Good. I don't think there is much keeping us hear."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom