The Fairy Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canca nodded. “Alright, you make your first move. I’ll come behind.” His claws became bigger and his eyes narrowed, indicating that he’s ready for battle.

Ache turned around, seeing Vosh rushing in at him. “I knew you were going to come!” Without hesitation, he raised his weapon overhead and slammed on the ground, creating an energy wave towards Vosh. He left the Fairy Queen unattended.

Canca slowly crawl on the side of the wall, while Ache was distracted with his battle against Vosh. He was planning to get the Fairy Queen out of harm’s way.

Vosh jumped past the wave evading it and continued charging torts. Vosh says with a chilling tone "so your not completely brain dead."  Vosh once in range goes right for Ache's neck with one his claws.

Butterflies start to move torts Ache as well.

“Who are you calling brain-dead, you damn monster!?” Ache became enraged of his response, but quickly got on the defend by blocking his claws with his axe. “He’s quick…” 

Noticing the butterflies  coming towards him, he jumped back. “You clearly are equipped for battle despite your odd appearance, but I ain’t backing down! I have to save my friends that was swiftly murdered!” He turned around with his hand pointing to the now empty spot. “And the Fairy Queen will…” He seen that Canca held onto the Queen with his extendable arms towards the ceiling.

“Uhh… bad time?” Canca responded.

“You guys trying to clown me!?” Ache grabbed onto his axe as tight as he could, generating enough power to send a destructive wave towards them. One after another, Canca narrowly avoiding each wave.

“Vosh! I can’t keep dodging forever!” Canca was clearly getting tired of swinging around.

A wall of vines blocks to block the waves. 

Vosh chops off both Arch's arms says in the same chilling tone "You just proven mine point." As arch feels the pain of losing both his arms.

Ache fell to the ground, screaming in pain as his arms chopped off. "YOu.....! YOU!!!" His stomach aches, blood spraying everywhere, his eyes riddled with anger. He tried to drag his body against the floorboard towards Vosh. 

Canca landed near Vosh, with the Fairy Queen secured.

"Thank you... if you didn't came..." Fairy Queen tried to catch her breath.

Vosh says to Ache as a group of butterflies start remove his body "your death is on you." A mosquito injects some thing in to is body and toke a sample of his blood. " Vosh thinks "a little inherence."

Vosh says to the Queen as his body shift to his normal form "It was no problem." Vosh checks on Alice by via the butterflies he left with her.

Ache narrowed his eyes as the butterflies surrounded him. 

“Damn, guess I’m glad that our battle didn’t end like that.” Canca sweated a bit.

Fairy Queen nodded. “That man had evil in his heart… but a strange kind of evil...” The Fairy Queen put her fingers on her lips

“Something that I cannot described in detail…” 

Canca raised a brow. “What do you mean?”

Alice opened her eyes a bit. “Oh man… feels like I been out for hours.”

Vosh says as a matter of fact "what he did and tried were evil but his desire to revive his friends some could argue is selfless."

The thing in Ache starts to move to grow and make shore that he can't recall the way to the village.

Vosh asks via butterfly "How are you feeling and how do your wings feel?"

Alice nodded. “Yeah…” She looks at her wings. “Oh! You saved my wings!”

====

“Yeah. I can understand that point, but…” The Fairy Queen became concerned of Ache’s behavior.

Canca scratched his head. “Nevertheless, you need to tell the rest of the village that you’re safe and secured.”

A surge of dark energy can be felt across the room. An embedding darkness dip across the room. The Fairy Queen narrowed her eyes. “Enchanted Lady?!”

“What!? Why would she be here?” Canca said.

Ache’s body instantly turned black and began to dissolve. His eyes turned pitch white as he finally stood up but remained stationary due to Vosh’s effects. Suddenly, a strange figure appear behind him.

"What a pity... I gave them one task and they couldn't do it properly. Guess I have to do it myself..." It spoke.

Vosh says via the butterfly "No problem"

--------

Vosh says "I was hoping that it was adrenalin and stupidity that brought him here. I gest things are rarely that simple." Vosh seems ready to fight to help protect the Fairy Queen just in case.

The strange figure had a black robe, his face not visible due to the shadow from his hood hiding his face. He tabbed his large staff on the ground once, and the body of Ache dissolved into nothingness.

“A pity. Those lackeys were just almost there, but they had to get greedy. Note to self, never send in lackeys to do the important tasks.”

“Who the hell are you?” Canca asked, standing in front of the Fairy Queen along with Vosh. “You’re definitely not the Enchanted Lady.”

“Negative. That’s what you can call me.” Negative raises his finger towards the air. “This is a perfect spot to do this.”

“Negative?” Canca sensed his energy and felt nothing but darkness emitting from him. “This evil…” He still hold his ground seeing that Negative is holding his finger in the air. “What do you want?”

“What I want? No, no. I already got that. I’m just here to execute my plans. Ache did a piss-poor job, but he still managed to accomplish something.” Negative walked towards the middle of the room, near the throne where the Fairy Queen stood. “You will have front row seats.”

Fairy Queen narrowed her eyes. “Front row seats? What are you babbling about?” She took a good look at him. “That attire… it’s black, but isn’t that the same attire that ShineCero from the Brotherhood wears? Had Chaotic Energy got to him?”

“I don’t think that’s Chaotic Energy… this is different.” Canca started to sweat. He looked at Vosh. “My body can’t move… it feels like it’s afraid of approaching… whatever that thing is.”

=====

Alice sensed something was off after hearing something from the other side. “Something is not right…” Alice, still recovering, flapped her wings and headed straight where Vosh and the others are located.

=====

“Alright… this should be good…” Negative spoke.

Vosh thinks "These are bad odds." Vosh says "Way do I have a feeling he trying to summon some thing far worst?" As butterflies try to get near Negative.

Negative stands at the spot he desired. “The Fairy Queen and the Fairy Village is a special one, indeed. It contains many elements that are unknown to the world. Dozens of travelers attempted to get to this place. All of them died or most of them were silenced to ensure the safety.” He tapped the Merlin Staff once on the ground. A hollow sound rang across the room, the Fairy Queen appears to become agitated. He raised his hand to blow away the butterflies that tried to get near him. It was an instant strike. 

“The Fairy Queen isn’t just some over the mill monster. She is a direct line to the Upper World.”

Canca narrowed his eyes. “So… she’s angelic being?” He turns to the Fairy Queen, as the latter returned the look.

“Not jus an angelic being, an upper god chosen by Suyoi herself!” Negative extended his arms wide in praise of the Fairy Queen. “And everyone in this village is beings full of pure energy. They are essential to this world, served as the last line of defense if the Dragon Guardians fail their duties. And they have one Dragon on their side… the Legendary Retcon Dragon. Some say that it can only be summon through the other Dragon Guardians… yes… but there is another way to get him out. Accessing the seat of the Fairy Queen and Merlin’s Staff…” Negative raised the staff, then slam it on the ground.

Th Fairy Queen pushes both Vosh and Canca out of the way to prevent Negative from doing so, but she was already too late.
Alice came in just in time. “Vosh!? What’s going on?!”

A surge of negative energy exploded from his hands towards the staff, then towards the ground. An instant flash of white light engulfed the entire room. As the light subdued, a wall of black exploded from the ground, towards the ceiling, firing off enormous amounts of energy across not just the rest of the Fairy Forest, but rather, going outside of it, spreading across the entirely of the planet. A gigantic Dragon emerges from the black energy, revealing to the very legendary Retcon Dragon itself, as Negative raises his hand.

“As I summon you, I command you to restart the entirely of all life….” Negative had a grin from cheek to cheek.

The Retcon Dragon, influenced by the Negative Energy, roared loudly, firing off a destructive amount of powers towards the sky known as Reboot Spectacle.

Canca couldn’t do anything. He wasn’t understanding anything that was happening in front of his eyes. 

The Fairy Queen became hysterical and turns to Vosh. “We need to leave!” Even though leaving would be futile.

The Reboot Spectacle instantly travel from Fairy Forest towards the sky, into space and slam onto the walls of the Core Zone within seconds. The dimensional shift that protects the Core Zone from the aspect of Dark Energy had been shattered. Pools of Dark Energy rained down on across the Core Zone. [As an result, every single thread, except for this one, is locked].

Negative, with Retcon Dragon standing behind him, staring at Vosh, Canca, the Fairy Queen and Alice, with immense pleasure in his eyes. “Can you hear that music? The utter destruction that the sky is singing upon the world… ? The beginning of a new rebirth?”

Vosh says "Short story is that Negative basically pressed a reset button." Vosh thinks "was there an end game or not?"

Vox says to the queen "Do you have an exit strategy that matters other wise running is pointless because this is world ending. Its not like I can simple wish to be able to fight this fate."  Vosh seems to be trying to evolve away to defy fate.

Alice narrowed her eyes after Vosh explained the situation to him, flying over to him and landing on his head. “Reset button? Did he restart the entire world!?”

Canca closed his eyes to sense any of his friends outside of the castle. “I don’t sense anybody. All I sense is a dreadful energy that falling down on the world!” Agreeing with Vosh, he turned to the Fairy Queen for a response, but she was in the process of being overwhelmed by the indication happening in real time.

“Hey! This is no time to freak out!”

The Fairy Queen stood there like a deer in headlights. “I don’t know there’s anything we can do. This man… I don’t know how, he restarted everything!”

Negative smiled. “And in turn, I shall remake the entire world into my image!” Retcon Dragon behind him roared, mimicking sounds like thunder raging in the background.

Alice pulled some of Vosh’s hair. ”Can we fight that thing!? Wait! What about that wish you got?!”

Vosh says "Unless Fairies have the agility to fight this that I unware no. I can use the DNA now."

“No, we can’t fight that, and you don’t need to use your DNA right now.” The Fairy Queen snapped out of it as she spoke to Vosh. “We need to leave.” She placed her hand on Vosh and Canca’s chest, creating a powerful, dense barrier around them, including Alice and herself.
Not waiting for a response from the both, the Fairy Queen used her strength to levitate the ball that surround all of them and launched herself towards the sky.

Negative looks up after the Fairy Queen took everyone towards the sky. “Hmph. Go after them.” Retcon Dragon roared in response to Negative’s command.

====

Out of the castle, the Fairy Queen aiming towards the sky, they see nothing but destruction towards the bottom. A rain pool of dark energy engulfed everything in sight—their friends and families at the Fairy Village was being swallowed in the sea of darkness. 
“Oh my god…” Alice narrowed her eyes in fear.

“What the hell are you doing? What the fuck is going on!?” Canca shouted at the Queen.

“Don’t worry about this! Just focus on keeping that away!” The queen responded.

“Away!?”

A powerful negative blast slammed onto the barrier, causing them to shake back and forth. 

Negative, riding the Retcon Dragon, lowered his hands. “Trying to run away, are you?” He sent a series of blasts towards the barrier to crack it, but the Fairy Queen steer her movements to evade his attacks.

“Keep him busy until I get to that point! Otherwise, I won’t be able too! You can send off any attacks out this barrier!” The Fairy Queen shouted at Vosh, Canca and Alice. “Please!”

Canca gritted his teeth. He inhale until his stomach bloated like a balloon, then exhale a powerful beam. “Canca Beam!!!!”

Coursing through the blackened sky, the beam slammed onto the upcoming Retcon Dragon, but it did not slow him down.

“I got this!” Alice, remained firm on Vosh’s head, shouted out her attack. “Fairy Blast!” She send out a small blast, hurling towards Negative, but it just disappear upon impact. Moments passed and nothing changed.

“Nothing happened!” Canca shouted.

“You think I don’t see that!?” Alice shouted back.

Vox thinks "Its as good as any plan." Vosh says "Got stick to the DNA I know." Vosh Starts to breath Fire on Negative and Retcon dragon. Even if this dos not slow down Negative and Retcon Dragon it will help Vosh's group flee faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom