The Fairy Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Yup!” Alice turned to see Canca holding the child. “You better thank you later. Let’s go, Vosh!” Alice flies away slowly to another direction, only for Ache, the man that Vosh subdued earlier, grabbed her once again.

“Yip!” She shouted.

“Got’cha…” Ache said—his eyes is bent on fury on what had happened to him earlier. He lifted his weapon, pointing at Vosh. “You. Make a single move and this fairy is dead. Go ahead, dare me to do it.” He squeezed the little fairy hard.

Vosh says as an butterfly blows up and makes Ache let go of Alice "I feel like we did this all reedy."

Vosh asks Alice "you ok?"

Ache gritted his teeth upon the explosion from the butterflies, but this time, he added a protective gear on his arm. He swipe the smokes away with his axe, grabbing the fairy again before she had time to speak. “Don’t think that’ll work on me twice!” He shouted and slammed the ground. “Earth Power!”

He shouted; a powerful force of earth came spiraling upwards near Vosh to separate both. As Vosh is on the other side, Ache shouted at Alice. “You’re going to take me to your village or you’re dead!” He dashed off with Alice. “

“Ah! Vosh!” She shouted.

--

“What the heck is going on? Who was that?” Canca asked Vosh.

Vosh says "Ache just snatched Alice. He trying to get in to the village." Vosh Jumped passed the wall and started to chase after Ache.

“Trying to get to the village…” Canca stared at his son. “Stay here, I need to do something.” He smashed through the wall and followed behind Vosh.

=====

“Do you have a death wish!? If Vosh doesn’t end your life here, the Enchanted Lady will definitely would!” Alice shouted as she struggled to escape.

“Shut up.” Ache said, feeling the injuries from Vosh’s last attack taking toll on his body. “My friends was just brutally murdered by that … thing. I need to take revenge and I need that fairy wish we came here for. You’re going to tell me where is.” Ache narrowed his eyes, making a grim expression. “Or you’ll forced my hand.”

Alice sweated a bit but held a condescending smirk. “Heh, good luck. You think I’ll opened my mouth after what you done?! You’re a fool!” 

Ache grabbed one of her wings, instantly tearing it off from her back, causing the little one to scream in agony. “Yeah, we’ll see how long you keep that cocky demeanor.”

Alice gritted her teeth, tears raining down her cheeks from the pain. 

“Tell me where the forest is....” Ache ordered as he continued to march forward.

Vosh says to Canca hearing Alice's scream "I trust you heard that." Vosh fingers start to grow craws as they kept moving closer to the two them.

Canca nodded his head. Sweats formed around his temple, realizing the kind of screams he heard from Alice. “If that man tears off a fairy’s wing, no doubt she’ll tell him the location of the fairy village… their wings are essentially precious to them. Once tore off, they will never regrow it and unable to fly again. So, they will do anything to protect that.

Vosh and Canca crossed enough distance, seeing Alice on the floor, nearly sinking in the mud. “Alice…” Canca noticed that two of her wings were ripped off. “That guy isn’t around…” He looked around to catch a scent of him.

“….Vosh…? Is that you…?” Alice couldn’t move well due to the thickness of the mud preventing her flying or moving. “He’s... he’s going…” Her words became slurred the more she talked.

A group of butterflies grab Alice and brought her to Vosh. Vosh says trying to comfort "Its me and sorry I was not faster." as he sends more than just his typical butterflies to look for Ache. Vosh thinks "I wonder if it will be my worms that will find him or did he just run torts the village."

Alice smiled gently, nodding at Vosh’s words. “Don’t apologize. I should be sorry for being so weak.” She wanted to say more, but Ache ripping her wings off caused her stamina to take a nosedive.

“Vosh.” Canca turned to the direction of the Fairy Village. “I sense destruction in the fairy village. He managed to find it. We need to stop that man before he gets to the Queen of the Fairies. Otherwise, the Enchanted Lady will..." He stopped himself before he could finished that sentence. "You're a powerful opponent, no doubt, so I'm sure you can easily stopped him, but if he gets his hands on her, I can't tell what would happened."

Vosh says to Alice "I hope what my butterfly's are doing helps." A group of butterflies start to graft new wings on Alice back. The process dos not dos
not seem to cause any pain.

Vosh says to Canca "Lest go before its too late." Vosh is ready to fight.

“You got it…” Canca said. Both rushed through the Fairy Village and see the destructive state. Houses burned to the ground, but thankfully, no casualties.

Sadie, the young fairy that made Vosh and Alice pies, was seen hiding under a nearby rock. She spotted Vosh and Canca and waved them to signal their attention. “Vosh! Thank goodness that you came back…. There was a strange man that came in here, start demanding the wish and went off to find the queen after trashing the village.” Sadie noticed that Alice, still sleep as her wings is being reconstructed, under Vosh. “What happened to Alice!? Is she alright!?”

Vosh says "Alice is fine I grafting new wings as we speech. I need to make the man pay for what he did to Alice and to you lot. I trust you can point me to him."

Sadie, although concerned for her friend, was relieved that Vosh is taking diligent care of her. Putting her mind in ease, Sadie pointed Vosh and Canca to the direction where Ache went off. “Be careful… he’d gone completely mad.”

Sadie was surprised that Canca was accompanying Ashe. Normally, Canca would chase out humans that even go near the Fairy Village, yet, he’s assisting Vosh in this conquest.

“Vosh. We need a plan before we bone-rushed over there. If Ache is after the Queen, then we need to be careful. He might be crazy enough to kill her.” Canca narrowed his eyes. “And if that happens, the Enchanted Lady will definitely come out.”

Vosh says "True, the simplistic plan of us rushing in me going for Arche and you going for the queen is risky. Do you have another way to the queen that we may surprise Arche?" Vosh says "I so hope the queen can stall him." Vosh thinks "I shooed be able to save her life if needed."

“Yeah. There’s another entrance that her elite guards uses. If we take that route, we’ll be there in no time flat and Ache won’t suspect us coming.” Canca started to move to the entrance he was talking about. “The Fairy Queen may not look much, but she’s a strong person, so she’ll most likely stall him.”

Canca lead Vosh behind the Castle, where they found a door that leads to the back. It’s covered with thick grass and hidden in the trees. To the untrained eye and those unfamiliar with the area, and the way the décor on the door that blends with the rest of the walls, no one would suspect a door even exist. 

Canca approached the door, slowly opened it just to avoid any kind of noise. “Alright, let’s go.” Canca entered the door, with had little lighting, since fairies can browse easily in the dark without an issue. His ears raised. “I hear the Fairy Queen speaking with someone. She’s still alive and one piece. Her guards is most likely knocked out. Let’s hurry. But we need to be discreet in our movements, to avoid alerting him.”

=====

Ache, with his blade drawn, approached the Fairy Queen, but her magic is restricting his movements. “You can’t hold me down forever… give me the wish so I can bring back my friends, or I’ll do it by force.” His eyes became bloodshot eyes due to overexerting himself to move.

“Your heart is filled with rage; the Enchanted lady had passed her judgement on your friends. You’re lucky to take a step even still in the living world. I urge you to cease this action!” The Fairy Queen warned.

“Never…”

Canca and Vosh traveled through a dark path, with several doors that lead to the main throne room of the Fairy Queen. “I’ll take this door; you can take another one. We’ll get an drop on the guy.”  Canca went ahead and took one of the doors that will exited at the right side of where Ache stood.

========

Ache took another step, not giving his ambition. “If you don’t, then I’ll just drag you out to the forest and kill the damn witch myself.” He managed to break through the restriction spell on him, arming her hard and yank her hard.

The Fairy Queen squinted her eyes in pain. “Get off of me!” She shouted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom