The Fairy Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Throwing mindless attacks won’t slow me down. Why try to escape fate?!” Negative, laughing maniacally, raise his hand. “You’ve already lost!” 

The Retcon Dragon, roaring louder as the sea of darkness flooded the Fairy Forest and started to spread elsewhere, soars through the flames from Vosh, going through the clouds to reach them, but the Fairy Queen pushed on. Negative noticed that the Fairy Queen is heading towards space. “These mortals cannot survive such conditions. Suicide Mission?”

====

The Fairy Queen was breaking a sweat, pulling all her strength to reach to the point just above Booga’s atmosphere. She look up and see the cracks so far into the black sky as Dark Energy slipped through. “Vosh, you are clearly capable, so I want you guys to survive just a few more moments.” She turned around to face all three of them.

“I don’t have much time to explain, but…” She touched her chest and a light orb came out of it, floating above her hand. “I don’t know his ambitions, but I know how to prevent the destruction of the Retcon Dragon’s mighty power. Suyoi tasked me with a failsafe in case things like this happened.” Her body light up like a star. “Get behind me and grabbed onto my shoulders. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.”

Canca sweated a bit but followed what she said by grabbing onto her shoulders.

Alice became nervous. “Vosh, are we going to die?”

====

“Erase them! Revert them back to what they were! Nothing!” Negative commanded the dragon. The Retcon Dragon’s body lite up, multiple lasers firing off from his powerful armor, hurling towards the Fairy Queen and the others.

Vosh says Doing as the Queen told him to do "Unknown but regardless have faith in the Queen." Vosh held on to Alice and made shore she would not fall off. Vosh's body seems to be changing to one better suited to outer space. Vosh says to Canca and Alice "If needed I can give you the agility to handle outer space as well."

The Fairy Queen nodded. “Thank you Vosh, I knew entrusting you with a wish and granting you such is a wise choice. You have a heart of gold. Remember that. For now, I must do my duties as Queen to protect you guys. You guys have done enough.” The Fairy Queen seeing the Reboot Spectacle coming to her way, she expand the light orb to completely engulfed everyone near her. Alice held onto Vosh to dear life, as Canca was preparing for the end.

The blasts collided against it, resulting a powerful, wide, white, explosion that completely engulfed everything in sight. 

Negative narrowed his eyes as the light orb absorbed the reboot spectacle and in turn, exploded. “What the-“

In an instant, a white flash appeared across Fairy Forest, the continent of Paradice, Booga and the entire Core Zone.

It may seem to be the end, but they were all transported to White Space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom