The Fairy Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
"W-well, that is true..." Alice. "If that battle with the spirit beast didn't nail you to the Blood Lake... then you should be good to go... assuming you don't run into any more trouble."

"A-alright..." Alice said. "The first sign of trouble, especially with the Lady, I'm booking! And I' making sure to drag you along with me! No savior of mines is going to become food! Got it?" Alice floats towards the exit of the village before turning to Vox. 

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Alrighty...." Alice said. She made sure to got all the stuff, then proceed to led Vosh out of the village. After traveling after a few minutes, the fog settles once more. The sounds of monsters can be heard from the distant. The rustling of the trees were constant, and the various footsteps are becoming more noisy than before.

Eventually, Alice and Vosh encounter the same spirit beast from before, Canca, laying down in rest. The beast turns and seen the two. "You two again... came here to finished the job, eh?" Canca asked.

"Memory lost, much? Vosh just said he didn't want to kill you. You would've known if you hadn't gotten so dang angry!" Alice reminded him.

"Tsk... whatever... more importantly, I see that you managed to snag a wish from the Fairy Queen. Guess the Lady won't be appearing today, then." Canca said.

Vosh eyes shift as they entered the fog.

Vosh says "I did get the wish for the Fairy Queen."

"Hmph, and what did you wish for?" Canca asked.

"Um, why do you need to know?" Alice interjected, but Canca ignored her.

"You came all this way down here for something, clearly there's something you're after." Canca said.

Vosh says nicely "There is little harm in telling him Alice." 

Vosh says in a matter of fact tone to Canca "simple put I wished for the ability to research them and there DNA."

“I mean, yeah, but it still it isn’t his business!” Alice said. “Now that you know… we’re going to go.”

“Well, before you do, I do have a favor to ask both of you; a couple of favors.” Canca said.

"First, would you untied me? This spell of yours is still on-going... I haven't moved on this spot for ages." Canca said.

Vosh walks up and takes the seeds and samples form the plants binding Canca. The plants fall off and dies as he did this. Vosh thinks "longer life span than I expected and the fact it held one such as him for so long. It might have been were we are." 

"Thanks..." Canca said. "For my second favor, since you are literally worthy enough to get a wish from the Fairy Queen... since I need you to help find my other son."

"Huh!? Didn't you just declare how you're going to kill us and whatnot? Why would we do that?" Alice interjected. "You don't make favors, especially when you overreacted back there."

"Look, I thought this guy was trouble, and humans are always trouble... most of the time anyways." Canca said. "But if he got the damn wish, then clearly he's different than most humans that came around here. Besides, if he's capable of chaining me down, then I acknowledge his strength. Even I know it would be foolish to engage him." He turns to Vosh. "Would you accept this favor I asked of you?"

Vosh says as some butterfly like lifeforms start to come out of a bag one Vosh "Describe him and places he typically goes Canca." Vosh thinks "It may be a good idea to be on ok terms with Canca."

“My son is a wanderer, an adventure and high spirited. Despite the dangers of humans lurking around, he cannot help but be influenced to track one of them down. Although he is an adult at this point, he had not come home for a long time and I am afraid something happened to him. Last report is that he went to the Blood Lake… I want you to find him and bring him back…even he had expiered.”

“The Blood… Lake!?” Alice turns to Vosh. “Okay, before you go start agreeing to stuff, let me explain. That. Is. A. Dangerous. Place! Don’t bother listening to this clown!”

Vox asks "So traveling works normal in this part of the fairy woods? I was under the impression that if you ended up in village you cant find the lake and vice versa." 

Vox says as the butterflies start to scouting "Alice I way do you think I using the butterflies to scout." Vox thinks "I know its foolish even thinking about entering the hunting grounds of an apex that I know little about. I should be able to lower the risk using these."

"Not exactly. There's a special way to activate a pathway to the Blood Lake..." Canca explained. "You still need a heart filled with malice. If you can find someone with that kind of heart, it'll opened up a pathway for them... all you have to do is follow them into the deep fog. And I know just a group of people coming in on the other side of the forest that meets such requirements. Your butterflies should find them in no time."

"Well, yeah, but still, you really think that's a good idea? Your curiosity and generosity is astounding. Let him find his own damn son, and we get out of this place." Alice said. She raise a eyebrow hearing that a group of people coming in. "How curious that you know about this?"

"Well, Vox already agreed, so..." Canca turns to Vox. "Once you do that, find my son."

Vosh says to Alice as the butterflies look for the group Canca told them "Worst I flee best, case I flee with his kid and more samples." 

Vosh asks Canca "is there any thing I need to know about the lady before entering that not covered by the accounts of the survivors?"

"Just watch your backs." Canca said. "That is all I can tell you..." 

Alice crosses her arms, still not convinced that this wasn't a good idea. However, she wanted to see more of Vosh's capabilities. "It's not a good idea, but looks like you want to tackle this..." The young fairy turns to Canca. "If things goes south, I'm telling the Fairy Queen!"

"Rest assure, things won't go south." Canca said. "Find my son..."

Vosh thinks as the butterflies finds the group "so I gest I going with the working theory that those that lived only fallen in with a bad group and they were not that bad. I proven my self to be a good person as far the woods are concerned I should be able to get his kid and bug out with some samples." 

Vosh says "found them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom