Port Graham [Original]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, it's only a rumor, but if memory serves, there's supposed to be some kind of mansion out in the woods way past the port's city limits." Said the receptionist. "I don't know if it really is haunted, but for it to attract a person like you might confirm it."

Her gaze shifted out past the inn's lobby windows. "Out there, in the Knotted Forest."

Drago said:
[Vent.] "I see it. Charging laser shot. Aiming for left break in armor." Vent thinks to himself.

He starts charging his wrist, buster not out.

[Target seems to have an error with its optical sensors. Multiple targets seem to confuse it. Stay away from the others.] "Roger that."

Vent shoots his shot at the wound, then immediately fires the other shot.

LoopyPanda said:
"Take this!" Nicor blasted more water at the machine's exposed side.

The machine noticed the attacks coming to them. Unable to decide which attack to deflect, he ultimately used to repel one of Vent's attack that was aiming for the wound site. Yet, the water attack slammed onto the machine's exposed side, causing the body to malfunction - then pushed back even further away from the Diner from Vent's second attack. [The body can't handle anymore damage. Must dispatched and start anew- However, I need full scanning on their persons.] The Machine staggering float upwards in the sky and it's eyes began to glow, shining a bright bright to those that look directly into it. [Scanning Processing....]

Yoko walked into the city, looking up at AntiEnd.

"Huh?" She spoke, holding down her fox ears to prevent them from perking up. "What's that?"

[Switching back to Buster Shot for greater damage.] "Let's see what he does first. We may need the Spread Shot more." [Understood.]

Vent starts charging his buster, looking up.
______________________________(_

"I mean demons don't pay. Let's just go to a room and lay in there." o3o

"Lay in a room and do nothing? We already do that." Cernia argued. "What do we do in there?"
=======

"There it goes with the scanning again!" Nicor seethed, frustrated at the fact they couldn't take it down.

"I say we leave before it tries to do anything it just learned..." Capri insisted.

"And what, let it try to murder me!?"

"Data scan complete. Adaption is now registered in the core." The machine spoke. It place it's left arm into the air. The arm began to light up with blue and red "tint" began swirling around it. From that, it fired a small, circular object into the sky, soaring across the clouds.

Dr. Shroom was still hiding behind the table. "Damn, where the hell is the Heroes Organization!?" He took a peek, seeing that Machine fired off an object. "!?? Don't let that thing get away!" Shroom shouted as he ran outside.

"It believes it can beat us at our own game." Vent points out. [It is sadly mistaken.] "Spread Shot!"

Vent fires off a blast that splits into five smaller blasts past Anti-End.

"Watch TV, sneak into their kitchen and eat their food, mess with people. The works." Atlas suggests. o3o

"What the?!" Yoko jumped when she saw Vent shoot off his Spread Shot. Her ears slipped out from her grip in the process and stuck up. She wasn't sure who was the aggressor and who was the victim, so she simply hid behind a building, hoping that nobody saw her ears.

"You go check up on the kids!" Capri ordered Nicor.

"Fine! Sheesh!" Nicor dashed off back into the diner. "You brats alright?!"

"Just Peachy..." Damien had wounds on his shoulder from Anti-End's previous attacks, with different debris covering him. Olivia passed out due to the sight of his blood.

"....." @n@

==========

"Hmmm.. room service does sound pretty tasty!" Cernia said after thinking.

There was the sound of a short scuffle, followed by Sylvanas and the Dark Gunner going out the wall of the motel and onto the pavement. The Dark Gunner had an arrow in the shoulder, but Slyvanas was crashed into the ground, her back broken, and she let out a banshee's wail of pain.

Drago said:
"It believes it can beat us at our own game." Vent points out. [It is sadly mistaken.] "Spread Shot!"

Vent fires off a blast that splits into five smaller blasts past Anti-End.

The core that was soaring through the clouds in the skies above seems to be headed somewhere. However, it was unable to react quickly enough to dodge all of the blasts. Being hit, the impact of the explosion flung it further away and heading straight towards the mountain. [ERROR! ERROR!] as the sounds from it was heard less and less as the distance grew.

"Okay, but don't we need a key?" Cernia asked Atlas.
============

"I guess it's gone for now..." Capricorn looked back at the diner and began back, but stopped to look at Vent with intrigue before walking again.

The Dark Gunner pulled outs his Argent Peacemaker and prepared to end Sylvana's life, only for Jacen to come outside and hit the Dark Gunner with a veilic kamehameha, sending him a fair distance away.

"SOMEBODY HELP US!" Jacen cried.

"Let's go!" Vent yells to himself. [Mapping out area. Proceed with caution.]

Vent runs towards Peacemaker's position and dashes to get to Jacen.

"How can I help you?" he says almost there.

Atlas opens a portal, picks up Cernia and walks through. ouo

"He, he attacked me and my friend in our room! I think, I think her back is broken!" Jacen said in a worried tone to Vent, as Sylvanas groaned on the floor.

The Dark Gunner got up and dusted himself off.

"Great, playing the victim card necromancer... I hate it when people intrude on my fights." The Dark Gunner said. Azura jumped out the hole of the motel, sinking her teeth into Jacen's arm, the Withered replied by slamming the Wolver into the ground.

"Hey! I wanted to get food!" Cernia objected, her pointed ears drooping a bit before lighting back up. "Arewe going to the diner to eat what's left!?!?"

=======

"I think we'll be alright now." Olivia eventually woke up and allowed Nicor to take Damien through. This left Olivia mostly by herself. "Now what do I do?"

"I don't know who either of you are, but the aggressor is clear. Back off or be put down." Vent declares. [Scanning now.]

"Sure. What does SnowGlobe wanna eat?" ouo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom