Port Graham [Original]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoopyPanda said:
"Eh, the only one who'd be in big enough trouble would probably be Nicor at any rate." Damien snickered.

"Yeah, and I'll use you as a meat shield." Nicor retorted

"Finish your eggs! They're getting cold!" Olivia said before snagging Nicor's plate of food. "At any rate, Sir, you ought to let people know over in the cities."

"Aye, I don't have the means to travel at vast distance and offered the words of myself.. at the moment.." Dr. Shrooms said. "Though, you lots pro-"

The Diner was shaken as it an earthquake had struck the place. From afar, there was an huge explosion, a mushroom like cloud.

"Yeah, I say we get out of here. I'm not sticking around if some murderous thing is on the loose. I'd rather not touch that." Nicor stood up abruptly.

"And what if that thing follows us?! Then what are you gonna do?" Olivia objected. "I doubt we can run just because."

"I'm not really worried." says the man in the coat. His Afro sticks out the top as he slides some pancakes into a portal. ouo

LoopyPanda said:
"Yeah, I say we get out of here. I'm not sticking around if some murderous thing is on the loose. I'd rather not touch that." Nicor stood up abruptly.

"And what if that thing follows us?! Then what are you gonna do?" Olivia objected. "I doubt we can run just because."

Dr. Shrooms sweated a bit. "Shit..." He gets up and looks for an exit in the back of the diner.

"If you want another plate of 'em, it'll be the same price as your first." Said the waitress, not paying mind to the other conversations.

"Not our problem anyway." Nicor muttered.

"Not to mention we've got no experience with that sort of thing. It's best we just avoid it." Damien reasoned.

Olivia puffed out her cheeks. "Tch.... fine."

Dr. Shroom exited out of the room, in attempt to leave; however, he was flew back as he opened the door, and crashed onto Nicor.

"What are these...flat pieces of hot dough~?"

A voice magically said as a pancake was seen balancing on a creature's head and tiny hands. The little thing was just about twice the size of the pancake, so it somewhat overwhelmed her.

"Such creations, like these, are not odd to consume~?"

"I may need... a tad bit assistance~"

The creature was struggling with a rather large pancake on top of her. She laid on her belly, the pancake resting right on her. It looked as if it was a blanket but the creature seemed a little relaxed.

"This creature is deemed too heavy for the current power I possess~"

Jacen and Slyvanas walked into the diner.

"I'm famished." Jacen muttered.

"One advantage of being like me, you never need to eat. That is a downside, however." Sylvanas replied to him.

The man lifted the pancake off the tiny one.

"Not sure, SnowGlobe. Got another pancake though." he says as he puts it in the portal. o3o

"It's loud!" The voice remarked, sounding cranky.

"Holy shit man!" The waitress was incoherently shouting at the cook from the back since she didn't know what happened to make such a loud commotion.

"Okay. I'll head back and close the portal from that side." he says jumping in, disappearing.

"Stay out of trouble, Nicor!"

Sylvanas looked at where Nicor disappeared.

"Portals are a common thing, Drake used them all the time." Jacen said behind him. The two took a seat.

"Better in a diner then out there with a mushroom cloud." Slyvanas remarked.

(Nicor is still there. I'll do a name drop to make this less confusing. XD)

The man pulls off the trench coat to reveal an insect type humanoid demon.

"Sorry about the noise, SnowGlobe." Atlas apologizes.

"Are they playing out there?" The voice was that of a horned demon with cyan tinged hair and pale orchid-colored skin. She seemed half asleep, rubbing her eyes. "If Nicor was there, I bet he started to cause trouble. No fair! I want to play too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom