Port Graham [Original]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Eek!" Olivia didn't know what to do. And neither did Damien and Capricorn. 

"Nicor, you suck!" Damien said. 

"Bite me! You try fighting that oversized vacuum cleaner!" Nicor hissed back.
=============

"You think so?" ono Cernia nuzzled Atlas' cheek.

"Welcome to the inn, how may we help you?"

As Jacen slept, his face smothered into the floor, Sylvanas laid upon the bed, an arrow knocked in her bow, just waiting for something to pop out of the night and attack.

Something not unlike herself.

Drago said:
Vent walks up and taps the machine on the back.

"I'm trying to enjoy today, so could I ask that you not go around destroying everything? I'd really prefer to not have to fight you." he says, scanning the machine.

The machine turned slightly towards Vent, and did a quick scan of him. "You'd seem to have some form of robotics within your body. Then, it should remain clear to you, that my intention for this purpose is what I was created for." The machine's arm raised back to the group once more, and began to fired.

Vent sighs and places his buster up to the machine and fires an uncharged shot into its back.

"Since you insist. Let's go." he says.

Atlas nods and nuzzles her.

Olivia grabbed Capricorn by her horns and forced her to the ground. "Damien, get outta here!"

"I'm not ditching you two!" Damien poked his head from under a table, but Nicor just got angrier.

"That oversized toaster deserves an ass-whooping, that's what matters!" Nicor snarled. 

"Capri', robots run on wires and circuits. Think you could, I dunno, help that guy out and try to fry it from the inside out?" Olivia whispered while they were both flat on the floor.

"Never tried such a thing before... it'd be easier if Cancer was here. He could probably slice that thing's arm off." Capricorn stumbled back up. "Fine! Then you and the other human should take cover." She looked at Nicor angrily. "If you don't work with me on shorting that thing out, then stay out of my way!" 

"Fine!" Nicor put a hand behind his back. Since it had been recently raining, he had easy access to water. "Come and get me, bucket of bolts!" He kept his distance so he wouldn't get hit if the robot would end up sprung forward from Vent's attack.
=========

"Wait a minute." Cernia whispered into Atlas's ear. "How do we pay with money we don't have?"

The Machine was pushed back and crashed onto a wall. The machine pull out and turned. "Your decision was unwise. You shall be eliminated." The machine raised it arm once more and began to fired more rapid bullets onto the area, attempting the covered the area.

Shroom was behind the table, trying to dial numbers onto a cellphone. "I need to contact the Hero Organization..!"

Vent ducks behind the outside wall and starts charging his buster.

"X, scan and find out what makes him tick! Ready the Copy System!" he orders. [Scanning already complete. I took the liberty while you spoke with it. Uploading to HUD now.]

Vent sticks his arm around and fires.

Capricorn hid, but had several bullets graze her skin. "I just have to wait..."

Nicor leapt at the robot and fired off the sphere of water he had in his hand, switching to a fist once it fired off his palm.

The Machine had two persons coming after him. Unable to process which person to go after, he used his gun fired to repel Vent's charge's blast; however, he was hit by Nicor's attacks, being tossed across the diner and slammed onto the wall. It's eyes lite, pointing it's direction towards Nicor, scanning his body.

Vent fires his buster through the wall and unleashes the second charged shot. Gathering energy from the first, its strength is enhanced.

"It appears to have a system similar to ours. We can't take our time with this." Vent says, adjusting his buster. [Understood. Switching to Laser Mode and aiming for core inner systems.]

The Dark Gunner appeared on the edge of town, Azura with him, and carrying the anti-undead potions.

"Sounds like a battle is occurring." He said.

Think it might be our target?

"No. Sounds unlike a Mage and risen undead' style of battle, more like, robots." The two then made their way into town, Azura tracking the scent of an undead.

Drago said:
Vent fires his buster through the wall and unleashes the second charged shot. Gathering energy from the first, its strength is enhanced.

"It appears to have a system similar to ours. We can't take our time with this." Vent says, adjusting his buster. [Understood. Switching to Laser Mode and aiming for core inner systems.]

The Machine tried to stand, but was immediately blasted by the charged shot and was blew further away from the diner and landed onto the streets. [Scanning complete..] The Machine stood and look towards the diner. He raises it's arms once more and began to charge. He generate a water attack in a similar fashion that of Nicor, but in a larger premise. "Fired." It shoot the ball towards Vent.

"It's too far for me to intercept... damn." Nicor muttered, but a figure dashed past him and out the door.

"Now I'll toast you!" Capricorn clenched a fist and electricity crackled around it, sailing for the side of the machine.

Vent shoots the water, then puts his arms up to block it.

"These are some interesting people." nun

"Pay? We're demons." o3o

The Machine seems to be stayed in a fixed motion when it charged it's water attack. Thus, it took the hit from the side and slid across the platform. He looked up and with it's eyes glowing. [These creatures are a bit different from the previous city. These should be examined for further details. Scanning processing... scanning complete]. It notices that the left side of it's body appears to have a large gap due to the attack. "Left side appears to be damaged. Must end fight quickly."

"Still standing, huh?! we'll send you to the junker!" Nicor shouted, though he looked to be covered in scratches and random debris.

This is bad... what if it escapes? Libra will kill me! Capricorn thought nervously. Wait, she won't. She has no interest in toasters! I have hope... The Ram shook her head around before looking back at Olivia. She and Damien managed to make contact and stay out of the machine's range for the most part.

"This would be easier if humans weren't so squishy!"

=====

"Yeah! They probably expects us to pay." o3o; Cernia whispered.

The Dark Gunner and Azura walked into the motel.

"You sure about this place?" He asked. She just looked at him.

"Okay." He replied, before looking at the lobby. "Anyone around here see an undead recently?"

[Vent.] "I see it. Charging laser shot. Aiming for left break in armor." Vent thinks to himself.

He starts charging his wrist, buster not out.

[Target seems to have an error with its optical sensors. Multiple targets seem to confuse it. Stay away from the others.] "Roger that."

Vent shoots his shot at the wound, then immediately fires the other shot.

"Nope! Not round here anyway~" Cernia said in response to the Gunner. 

"... depends where you look." Said the woman at the check-in counter.
=======

"Take this!" Nicor blasted more water at the machine's exposed side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom