Port Graham [Original]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's wanted on charges of attempted murder and attempted family killing, and countless cases of successful murder. And also wanted for questioning regarding super natural events." The Dark Gunner said. "Now you will let me take him alive or I will be forced to use force."

Azura weakly cast an ice attack, freezing Jacen, Slyvanas, and Vent.

Dr Shroom turned around, observing the area. "Jesus, this destruction and now the thing escape!!!" Dr,. Shroom noticed a chopper in the sky that has the Heroes Organization logo on it. "Hey! Over here!" he waved.

"Looks like we're arrive, I shall be released you from your duties." The pilot said.

"Whoa.. what the heck happen here?" Red looked over the area, seeing the dinner in a mess.

Lyrik was a bit queasy about the flight and took off his seatbelt, falling over on the floor. He rose to his feet, a bit unease but getting better. He looked up to see the mess but placed a hand on Red's shoulder, trying to relax himself.

"Ugh..." Lyrik muttered. "Here?"

Yoko, noticing everything was clear, decided to walk out. She tilted her head up, noticing the Hero Association helicopter, sighing.

"At least this mess is getting sorted out. It's so hostile here..."

Vent's arm glows for a few seconds before firing off a charged shot, breaking them free.

[Please try not to get frozen again.] "I'm working on it. And you! If what you said is true, he deserves trial, not an execution." Vent argues.

"I need him alive, but he'll die as soon as his use runs out. What else would I do with such-" The Dark Gunner said, before being hit by a dark fireball of Jacen's. The fire seemed to react badly with his clothing, as he was taking heavy damage. The Dark Gunner opened fire on Jacen only for him to dodge out of the way, thus the bullets now flying at Vent. Azura and Sylvanas were both on the ground out of commission.

LoopyPanda said:
"There's someone down there!" Orso said, looking down. "There's a weird lookin' guy and someone else..."

As the chopper landed. The Pilot let everyone out. "Don't worry, I'll be here waiting on you guys. So go ahead and finished whatever mission you lots having it going." 

Red nodded and continue to observed the place. "Man, what the hell happen here?"

Dr. Shroom ran towards the Heroes group before stopping. He bend over a bit, placing his hands on his knees as he breathe heavily due to the running he just did. "It's.. my creation.."

"C’mon Atlas, let's go back for some food!" Cernia insists to the Earth demon.

==========
"I saw it with my own eyes. That thing definitely is a mistake." Olivia remarked from behind the Doctor.

"A creation? Like what?" Orso inquires.

"A.. machine.." Shroom said. "I was trying to developed an machine capable to eliminated any form of evil there was in the universe, giving it the ability of copying and adaptation.." He explained. He turns his head towards the damage that was cost because of the thing. "However.. something went wrong.. and suddenly concluded that all life within the universe much perish.." 

"Yikes.. sounds like one of those things you see in the comics." Red rubbed his head. "Where is the thing anyways?" He asked the both of them.

"Flew off?" Red wondered. He turns his head, seeing the machine not moving an inch. "But it's right here right?" Red began to yawn as he heads towards the mahchine, touching it. "Looks like it got shut down."

"No, that's nothing more than a husk. It's core was sent away.." Shroom said.

"Oh, I see.. that's weird. Science stuff that I don't understand..." Red turns to Lyrik and Orso. "Guess there's nothing here for us to do..?" He turns back to Olivia. "Well, we can get Shroom back home, want to join us?" Red continues to yawn.

"Investigate." Lyrik said firmly, pointing at the husk of what used to be the robot. He circled around the machine in a dance-like manner before turning to Red and Orso. "Clues." He seemed to be trying to say that there might be some clues in the husk.

He moonwalked to Dr. Shroom and spun when he reached him. He pointed at the husk. "Information?" He seemed to be asking for anything Shroom knew that the husk was capable of.

Red sigh. It seems that he was hoping that they'll get off easy and take back the Doctor and rest for the day. "I guess you two are right.." Red checked out the Machine to see if there was any clues. "Yo.. Orso.. anything in there?"

Shroom rubbed his chin when Lyrik asked a question. "Well, the husk is nothing more than that. It won't move without a core.. although I can use the body to track it down." Shroom explained. "If he left anything in that husk, that is.."

"Search."

Lyrik patted Red's back and began to look at the husk, trying to see if he can find some clues that might help out Dr. Shroom in any way. He didn't know what exactly happened before they came but he seemed determined to stop this machine before it gets out of control. He hummed to himself before turning to Red. He seemed empty-handed.

"Anything?" Lyrik questioned Red.

"Wouldn't that means our job would be over..?" Red wondered. He noticed a stranger, Yoko, from afar. "Is that part of the enemy?"

Dr Shroom observed the area and noticed Yoko. "Those who defeated it aren't here at the moment. They seems to be away to deal with something else. I don't think they're heroes or even a guild.. so no she's not part of it.."

Lyrik sighed because there seems to be no information available for them at the moment. He didn't want to return to the helicopter any time soon so he looked over at Red and shrugged, not knowing what to do now.

"Hm?" He rolled his shoulders, almost as if he seemed to ask what Red thinks about the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom