Port Graham [Original]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey Star said:
"I need him alive, but he'll die as soon as his use runs out. What else would I do with such-" The Dark Gunner said, before being hit by a dark fireball of Jacen's. The fire seemed to react badly with his clothing, as he was taking heavy damage. The Dark Gunner opened fire on Jacen only for him to dodge out of the way, thus the bullets now flying at Vent. Azura and Sylvanas were both on the ground out of commission.

"Crap."

Vent shoots the ground to kick up some debris and hopefully block the bullets before grabbing Azura and Sylvanas and dashing away.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up...!" he keeps yelling. [Find somewhere safe to put them while you take care of that guy.]

"Okay, SnowGlobe." Atlas submits before taking her hand. nun

Jacen started to make his getaway with the still on fire Dark Gunner pursuing. Jacen made it out of town while the Dark Gunner fell to his knees not far from the battle, the fire finally gone.

Yoko saw Dr. Shroom and Red looking at her and she walled out, looking at the two.

"Is... Is it over?" She questioned the two.

~ Z ~ said:
Lyrik sighed because there seems to be no information available for them at the moment. He didn't want to return to the helicopter any time soon so he looked over at Red and shrugged, not knowing what to do now.

"Hm?" He rolled his shoulders, almost as if he seemed to ask what Red thinks about the situation.
LoopyPanda said:
Orso gripped the edges of the husk. "Let's take this with us then! Maybe we could ask that lady if she saw where it went." He pointed towards Yoko.

Red noticed Lyrik alerting him something. At the moment, he didn't know what he was doing, but caught wind of what he was trying to do. "Well, I think we should do what Orso said. Take the husk back and asked questions.. would be easier.."

Freak said:
Yoko saw Dr. Shroom and Red looking at her and she walled out, looking at the two.

"Is... Is it over?" She questioned the two.

"Yeah, for now." Shroom responded to Yoko. "And you are?"

"Okay."

Lyrik walked over to the husk and helped Orso pick it up. He lifted the husk into the air with Orso's help and he only wondered what mysteries were behind the husk. He hummed a familiar song. He seemed a little bit more oblivious to the situation at hand.

Vent drops the two off in the hotel and looks back.

"Did it stop following me?" [I'll leave the radar up.]

"Would a diner have mozzarella sticks?" Atlas asks. ouo

"Upu!" Orso wiggled his little legs around before letting go of the husk and falling onto his feet on the ground. "Didja see where it went, lady?" He asks Yoko.

========

"Yeah! They had pancakes there, so why not mozarella sticks? They might even have pizza we could share." Cernia says. Even if she hated humans, she seemed to like human food.

Sylvanas reached out for Vent.

"Jacen..." Azura was still out cold, and the Dark Gunner teetered on the edge of unconscious. He started to slowly shuffling towards where he last saw Azura. Right outside the motel.

~ Z ~ said:
"Okay."

Lyrik walked over to the husk and helped Orso pick it up. He lifted the husk into the air with Orso's help and he only wondered what mysteries were behind the husk. He hummed a familiar song. He seemed a little bit more oblivious to the situation at hand.
LoopyPanda said:
"Upu!" Orso wiggled his little legs around before letting go of the husk and falling onto his feet on the ground. "Didja see where it went, lady?" He asks Yoko.

"Dude.. Lyrik, you're strong to lift that thing up. I bet that a gigallion tons!" Red said. Although, he certainly isn't strong on the physical side (or.. anything really) in comparison of the other too. Red turns his head towards the sky, narrowing his eyes as if he was looking at something. "Huh, I felt some strange occurrence coming."

Shroom took noticed of the them seemingly to take the husk and take it towards the pilot. "Ah, then we shall take our leave. I shall send in my thanks for the pople that certainly put a stop to it.." Shroom turns to Yoko once more. "Did you managed to located where the Core went?" He turns to Olivia as well. "And what about you?" The doctor said.

"Music. Workout. Power." Lyrik said gloating.

He wasn't strong without his music to say the least but for the most part, he seemed to have no problem with the husk he carried. He walked over to Red and stood next to him, staring in the direction he was looking at. He didn't know what he felt or saw but he shrugged and nudged Red along with his free hand.

"Go."

"Oh.. Uh, well.. I never saw any 'core', but I think Mr. Blasters might know. I don't know where he is, though.." Yoko responded to Shroom.

~ Z ~ said:
"Music. Workout. Power." Lyrik said gloating.

He wasn't strong without his music to say the least but for the most part, he seemed to have no problem with the husk he carried. He walked over to Red and stood next to him, staring in the direction he was looking at. He didn't know what he felt or saw but he shrugged and nudged Red along with his free hand.

"Go."

Red noticed the nudged that Lyrik gave him. "Oh yeah, I'm coming." Red said. He felt uncertainly coming regardless.

The pilot noticed the husk coming towards the helicopter. "Whoa, we're gonna carry that? Well, the chopper is big enough. Put in the back, but be careful,  I just got this baby washed." The pilot said. 

Freak said:
"Oh.. Uh, well.. I never saw any 'core', but I think Mr. Blasters might know. I don't know where he is, though.." Yoko responded to Shroom.

"I see. Well, it doesn't matter. Once we get the husk back, I'll be able to track down it's location- or at least somewhat make an attempt too. If not, I'll request Heroes Organization to search for it." Dr. Shroom said, turning towards the chopper. "If you wished, you can come with us. I don't think this port will be active for a bit, but I'll send in a formal request for this place to be rebuild."

"I'm sleepy..." Orso yawns. "Hopefully this gets figured out soon."

"I only saw that thing glow and fly off in the skies. Somewhere over the trees out past the limit I think." Olivia said, kicking at a rock by her boot. "But that won't help much."

"Over the forest.." Shroom wondered. "Well, beyond that is the mountain ranges if I recall.. the Snowy Mountains, I premuse.. How the heck did it get knocked out that far..?"

Lyrik didn't seem to hear what the pilot said and he tossed it in the back of the chopper with a loud thud noise. He was hesitant about getting back in the chopper since he didn't exactly like heights too much, or, at least, when his feet are not touching the ground. He swallowed hard and thought deeply about getting back in the chopper.

"..."

"Don't know. But it's not something I can help you with." Olivia said before turning away. "..." she trudged back to what remained of the damaged diner.

"Back to the Chopper..." Orso tugged at Lyrik's pant leg to nudge him along.

"..." The pilot seems to be annoyed that Lyrik threw the husk in the chopper anyways. "H-hey!"

"Whoa man, it's my nap time.. come on, bro. Let's get a move on.." Red said. "I" As he yawned. "Want to returned as poss-" Before Red could finished his sentences. An mysterious ball of green-like energy appeared before them in the sky. The feeling that Red had earlier returned. "Wh- what the hell is that?" 

The energy became to fade away, where it would reveal a figure, with black spikish hair. He look down towards the group that were approaching the helicopter. "So... you're the one who stands in my way against.. Kakarot?"

"Kaka-what?" Red responded.

Shroom looked up as well. "Uhh.. this is man a friend of yours, Olivia or Yoko?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom