No More Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You aren't working for Baldy...?" Cernia looked at Tomy with slight suspicion but looked back at Gryffin.

".... I guess that would be the truth. He wasn't in the room with the other generals when he dragged us to that... THING." He lowered his pistol and Celeste perched on his shoulder once more, looking fatigued. 

"Then you can do something with this guy! He knocked out Ryder, and Ryder already looks roughed up." As Cernia spoke, she neared where Ryder rested on the wall. "We just wanna get out of here. His attack dogs are needlessly in the way."

"Though we were looking to disarm him." Gryffin pointed out. "We don't have time to waste right now. Just let us pass."
===================

Yoon looked up at Naolyn and nodded. She looked worried. "Be careful." She hugged Daiman close, patting his cheek to see if he retained some consciousness. "Daiman? Wake up!" Yoon looked at Ray with fright in her eyes. "Is he okay?!"

"Ebonwu! Aw man!" Rai grit his teeth and began to circle around Red rapidly. "You look like you need to slow down!" As he moved around Red, he began to manipulate the gravity around her. Given her mass, it would be as difficult as it was for him to have pinned Mother to the ground. If not more. "I don't know how long this can work, Nao! Think you can tear this place up and throw it like we did with Mother?" The longer he'd do it, it would wear him out in the long run.

If Red can resist my gravity density, it'll be up to Naolyn and Ray... we can't afford to keep going down! 
=======================

Brick was switching between camera feeds. Most of them appeared offline or outright enveloped with static. The audio belonging to those cameras were spotted in and out, but overall useless.

"Come on, give me one that works..." He managed to find the feed belonging to the corridor where Tomy and the Specials there were. However, the place seemed filled with mist or white smoke. "What's going on in there?... I hear the small child's voice... is that Tomy too?"

Zuleka took a deep breathe as she continued to remained in her stance. Seeing the fiery balls of destruction as they travel towards her direction, she placed her right leg forward. Leading forward a few inches, she then dashed past the two fireballs and managed to get in front of Giovani. She then lifted her right arm in the air and slashed down like a sword onto towards Giovani. However, it didn't connect, instead, she simply dropped her arm in direction away form his body, generating an giant shock-wave of the velocity of the strike, creating an enormous crater beneath the both of them. 

Few moment pass, Zuleka simply looked up with a smile. "I think this battle had gone long enough... don't you agree?" 

-------------------------------------------------------

Nessa looked up to Jay's face that had descend to insanity and simply uttered a few words. "Shut up, you're annoying." The punch that she'd pulled back, she delivered a devastating blow onto Jay's stomach. The full course impact as her fist connected onto Jay generated a shock-wave behind him.  

----------------------------------------------------------

Jacobs coughed out blood as his draws onto a smile; despite the condition that he's in, points that he could not go any longer and simply pushing it at this point. "On the contrary boy... I have already settled on my part... of toying with you long enough.." Jacobs began to burst out laughing. He tilted his eyes onto John and tilted back at Xavier. "Let see, Soldier, if you can prevent the death of your friend.." Jacobs point the direction of the gun towards John's and about to pull the trigger, firing off the last few remaining bullets.

Daiman barely could open his eyes. "Y-yoonie.. N-naolyn.." as he spoke briefly, coughing a lot of blood. 

Delta Red's eyes grew far more crimson as Rai dashed around. "You think something as such as stop as we?" Delta Red boasted. She tried to keep her eyes onto his movement, but noticed a change of her body. She'd beginning to feel slower than she usually feels, then felt the intense pressure onto her body. "However, you tricks is nothing more thana  futile effort to derailed your demise!" Delta Red raise her arm once more. "Killing Art... DELTA" Red began to shout her attack. 

-------------------------------------------------------

"Rest assure, I have no reasoning of getting into your way. This entire thing is nothing more than a confusing mess and reek with corruption. It makes me sick to my stomach to be frank" Tomy stated. He turns to the Bomb Soldier that was frozen on several parts of his body. "I think this is the part where retreat and surrender is rather quite comfortably, you agree? This battle is as pointless as arguing with a grandpa to not take the internet too seriously." 

Bomb Soldier narrowed his eyes. "What...? You're siding with the enemy? They attacked our base, that's the highest level of crime!" Bomb Soldier shouted. "You expect me, to just drop it just like that? I have to express my dearest of apologies, because regardless of what their intention was for doing this, nothing justified their actions such as this!" Bomb Soldier managed to pulled his feet from the ice and dash himself onto Cernia and Tico. "Detonation..!"

Ray says to Yoon "they both should be OK." Daiman starts to recover. Things get even harder for red to see and move.

"Not so fast!" Naolyn rushed close to Delta RED and kept her arm from moving as well as her whole body. She tried to keep her wide open so the others can attack, or gain the upper hand. She bit her lip and knew that the others had to hurry if they wanted to get rid of Delta Red. She did her best to keep Delta RED from moving.

"Go ahead and rush her guys! Do it now while she's not moving!" Naolyn shouted. "I don't know how much longer I can hold her!"

===================

Tico noticed Bomb Soldier rush at both him and Cernia. He didn't know what he was going to do but everything seemed in slow motion to Tico. He glanced at Ryder who was still outcold and suddenly, his words echoed in his mind.

Protect Cernia... 

Tico suddenly realized that Soldier's rush isn't just for show and when he muttered his words, he already knew something was about to go down. He quickly felt himself rush to Cernia and his entire form a large wall in front of her. His cheery face turned to Cernia and smiled. He was willing to sacrifice his life to protect Cernia for the sake of Ryder.

"Cernia ice dome! Protect Cernia! Tico protect Cernia!" Tico yelled, bracing himself for Bomb Soldier's attack. He glanced at Gryffin and Celeste. "Run run! Shoo shoo! Take Ryder and run!"

===================

Giovanni stared at the large crater they were both in and he felt a sweat drop roll down the side of his face. He never realized that Zuleka was this powerful but he was convinced that he could win. He gritted his teeth harder than he ever did and screamed. Fire erupted from the ground and surrounded them both but Gio didn't attack. He let the flames slowly sizzle away. He knew that if Zuleka hit him, he would have been dead. His hands still balled into fists bared flames even hotter than before. He glared at Zuleka and even he could tell that Zuleka was growing tired like he was.

"Why did you stop the battle?" Gio spat. "I'm not done with you yet..."

===================

Jay took the blow to his stomach and coughed out what looked like a gallon of blood. Regardless of the fact that he got hit, he still had that insane smile of his. Jay flew back thanks to Nessa's punch and crashed through several walls. He eventually crashed through the wall where Cernia and the others were fighting at. He flung past Gryffin and Celeste and aimed right for Bomb Soldier.

"Oops" Nessa looked at her first. "Guess I hit him too hard. Better to check to see if the buffoon is still eager to move." Nessa said. She started to breathe heavily and her body became to be depleted from the Origin mode. She fell to the floor on one knee. "Damn.. My body.. I can't move." 

----

Tomy sweated a bit, seeing Bomb Soldier rushing towards Cernia and Tico. He doesn't if they're able to take Bomb Soldier's denotation. "I need to calm him down.." Tomy's right shoulder began to light up. "I didn't get to show this to Xavier, but that can wait for another time.. " A single flare burst onto the right side of his back, preparing to move forward. "Alright.. with this, I can just knock him out in a punch and pushed him away so he won't cause too much damage an-" Tomy eyes titled to that where a man, left passed Celeste and Gryffin. "Eh?" 

Bomb Soldier noticed Tico taking on the defensive. "Heh. That little tool doesn't seem to realized... I analyzed their strength and Tico won't be able to handle a level of explosion going to emitted from my body." His body began to light up. Though, the mist could pose as a problem, will be a real annoyance if that Ice girl managed to get away in the last second.. Bomb Soldier thought to himself. Regardless, I must end this quickl-" As Bomb Soldier was ready to finished his thoughts, he turned his head after hearing a series of "crashes" from another direction. When he turned, he seen Jay's body several inches from his face. 

"Eh?" Bomb Soldier thought to himself, before getting hit by Jay and flew backwards as well. Both of them crashed and continued onto several walls. A brick came down and fell on top of Bomb Soldier's head. "Shit... Jay??? What the hell are you doing? Quick playing around and get off of me. I was just close to blow those guys into no- OH SHIT THE DETONAT-" Bomb Soldier exploded. The power of the explosion managed to shake an large radius within the UN area; the shockwave managed to reach even to that of Cernia and her group. 

"Cool down sunny, it's making me sweat." Zuleka said before stepping back and wiping the sweats off of her head. She turns to Giovani, giving out a rather serious smile. "The battle is seem to be over enough; besides, I don't think you can maintain that form any longer. Would be a bother if you drop out of it and can't move a thing if I got this Origin thing all understood." Zuleka said. "Anyways, I'm grown to be satisfied from this battle and seeing that he's in capable hands; now I simply wished to sink my teeth onto General Axe. Whatever vendetta you have against the UN or whatever, simply withhold that thought. I'll kick your ass for breaking into the UN headquarters after I deal with Axe." Zuleka said, walking passed Giovani. "Besides you ought to check on your friends at this point. Perhaps you should lend your assistance to them? They are your friends..." Zuleka turned back to Giovani with a stern look. "Right?"

Ebonwu landed from the ceiling with a big thud. He walks up and slams down on Delta Red with his elbow.

"I don't like being that high. The ground is more comfortable. Also, that hurt." B(

"Shit!" Xavier tried to carch the bullet, but missed. Considering his limitation on speed due to being in a building. He was forced to watch his ally get shot.... He breathed in and out as he fought to stay calm.

"Nessa!?" Cernia cried out.

"Quick, there's no time! We need to hightail it out of here before--" Celeste covered her ears from the explosion. "Agh!"

"Run, now! We'll come back for your friend later!" Gryffin picked Ryder up along his shoulder once he saw Cernia had difficulty lifting him up on her own. 

"Tico, Nessa!" Cernia reached out for them despite Celeste trying to drag her out of the hall. "I'm not leaving them!"
=============

"And you're too loud!" Rai used his boosted speed to deliver a flurry of punches on Delta Red from different angles while he had the chance. 

"I'll stay with you, Daiman, just hang in there!" Yoon said worriedly.

Ray says to Yoon "He should recover nicely."Daiman recovers form what red did to him. It becomes harder for red to fight back.

The bullets went towards John's direction as Jacobs had begun grinning; to the point that drool began to appeared on the left side of his mouth.

However, John managed to protect his body by lifting his arms in front of his body for protection. His arms was covered in metal; but it seems different than what it was before; the fact that it was able to stopped the bullets completely in it's tracks. The bullets fell onto the ground in front of John, with him smirking a bit. Jacobs raise a brow, narrowing his eyes. "What the hell?" 

"One of the things Mother have taught me building my defense up a little bit more.. although you managed to caught me off guard earlier.. this isn't a case now. Perhaps he shouldn't have constantly monologue about your pointless drivel.. it's quite troublesome to hear." John said as he lowered his arms. "While I did indeed took quite of damage, I'm still able to place those defense.." John took a stance. "And form into offense.."

Jacobs's expression was dead set on frowning for a second, but then grinned. "You honestly think you stop this?" Jacobs said. "What you're doing is pushing your demise sooner than you think. You won't be changing a damn thing, even if you prevail against the UN!" Jacobs shouted. "You-" Before he continue, John had leaped forward, tackling him with to the ground. "!!!?" Jacobs didn't had time to react as he was pummeled to the ground.

John stood up -barely- as he stare Jacobs down. "That could keep you at bay for the moment.. Don't worry.. the impact should only leave broken bones for the most part.." John said. "Xavier, can we please get a move on? This man is such a bored compare to the last one.." John said. 

Jacobs still tried to move a bit, despite his condition. 

"Cernia?" Nessa overheard her cry. "She's seems to be close by.." Nessa tried to move, even by the means of crawling; however, her body seemed to weak to move. "Damnit.. I'm completely exhausted.."

-------

Tomy raised a brow, seeing Cernia flail around. "Perhaps I can assist of getting this Nessa of yours? I assume she the tall one with a afro?" He asked.

Delta Red was slammed onto the floor -face first- to the ground from the impact of Ebonwu's elbow. When Delta Red tried to recovered and get up and counter-attack, she was pummeled from all sides from Raimundo's attacks. The effects of the gravity that was placed on her seem to have taken a toll as she received more and more damage. "My scanner had stopped working.." Delta Red said as her head seems to be dented in several areas. "Unable to fully understand this situation. Body it seems to be slowed.." Delta Red realized that Ray was using the same trick as he did with the other squad members. "This one is dangerous. Must eliminate." Despite being crushed by both sides, Delta Red's arm turned into a cannon, and attempts to blast Ray. "Your methods can slow us down to a point, Special, but once our core activates,  not even your abilities can stop us! PERISH! DELTA CANNON FIRE" Delta Red fired off multiple energy blasts towards Ray's.

Daiman coughed a bit. "Don't worry Yoon, I'm.. I'm fine.." Daiman gets up, although still a bit staggered from the assault. "We have t slow down this thing movement by following Rai's plans.." Daiman said. "I can constrained her, but until my energy recovered, I'm only able to imagine one arm a at a time." Daiman place his left hand onto his arm while lifting the right onto the air. This leads to the creation of the giant hand.

Naolyn noticed the blasts going to Ray and she had to make a quick move of he would be killed. She bit her lip and rushed to Ray's side as fast as she could. She only managed to be a couple feet from him but she held her hands out in front of her and her powers reached a peak.

"Psychic Barrier!" She yelled. She would be holding off Delta Red's attack but it was obvious that she couldn't keep this up forever. Some of the blasts barely phased through her defense and she was being pushed back with every hit. Each hit seemed to be getting closer and closer to Naolyn. It was clear that Naolyn's ears were bleeding horribly.

I can't take much more... I'm about to drop.. Naolyn thought. C'mon... just hold out a little bit more, Nao'...

=====================

Tico shook his head to shake off some rubble from his messy hair. The explosion didn't cause so much trouble but he luckily didn't take such a hard part of the explosion. He was in pain but he would be alright. He noticed Cernia calling out to him and Nessa so he gave Cernia a thumbs up and slithered over to Nessa. He glanced at Tomy.

"Take Cernia! Go, go!" Tico also stared at Gryffin and Celeste, pointing in the opposite direction. "Shoo! Take Ryder!"

Tico went to Nessa and lifted her over his shoulder as best he could. He managed to engulf most of Nessa in his shadowy embrace to protect her from any falling debris. He followed after Cernia and the others, trying his best to keep up while making sure Nessa isn't struggling with her pain.

=====================

Giovanni stared at Zuleka, confused. He listened to her and remembered that the others were having problems as well with the other UN members. His fists turned white and he knew she was right. He was angry because he was giving it all and Zuleka barely looks like she even broke a sweat fighting him. Regardless, he knew Zuleka has a point and he had to go help the others. He still had some question.

"Who is in capable hands?" Giovanni questioned loudly. "Why do you care about what happens to me and my friends?! Weren't you guys ready to kill us?!" 

Right as Giovanni was about to unleash another attack, he heard an explosion and he instantly thought of Bomb Soldier. He knew something was happening and whatever was, someone must be hurt. He wanted to continue fighting Zuleka but he had to help his friends before anything else. At least he can try off his new technique on the other enemies. He ran off to where he heard the explosion but he stopped for a moment and turned back to face Zuleka before speaking again.

"Next time we fight, I'll beat you to a bloody pulp."

Giovanni left through the hall, following the sound of the explosion.

======================

Jay was completely unconscious from Nessa's attack and Bomb Soldier's explosion.

"But before we go..." John said, putting his hand on Jacob's throat.

"I'm afraid my body mass would kill him considering the damage he's taken if I tried to knock him out. Could you just, not struggle with this?"

His eyes went to his blood running over his body and the floor.

"I hope blood comes off bio-titanium shells. I was weak before, thinking about my uncle. So long as I push those thoughts away, I should be good."

"I'll try to stop this...whatever it is! Cannon, I guess." Ebonwu says, lifting his palms out.

Two pieces of Rock rise up around the cannon as his palms surround Red's head. Every time he slaps them together against the Delta's head, the earth slams against the cannon.

"I apologize, but your weapon is hurting my friends. I do not wish to harm you, but you leave me no alternative...also, you never told me where my juju stick is." ono

"No, John. He's already injured enough. Put him down, now." Xavier looked at John holding Jacobs, fully aware of the consequences of John killing Jacobs.

Ray says nicely to Naolyn "thanks and i hope what i did helps beating Red." Naolyn feels that keeping up the Barrier is easier and could counter red's blast if Naolyn wished to. Ray says to Yoon "we should be able to carry Daiman if needed."

Jacobs burst out laughing. "Why don't you just finished the job? You're already halfway there, might as well end it. Show me what a bunch of savages you really are." Jacobs tried to lift a arm in attempts to punch him, but alas broken bones, he was unable to accomplished such task. 

"Tico..?" Nessa said, barely opening her eyes. "Heh, thanks buddy.." Nessa slurred her words. 

"It seems that the shadow one got to Nessa.." Tomy smile. "Alright.. let me make sure those two are down for the count.." Tomy said walking over there to check on Jay and Bomb Soldier. When he arrived, he noticed two persons; appears to be wearing lab coats, grabbing onto Jay and Bomb. 

"What the..?" Tomy raised a brow. "Hey, what are you two doing?" Tomy question as he grew closer. 

The two scientists looked at each other, one threw a pellet, generating a large amount of smoke in the area. Tomy covered his face and charged in attempts to stop whatever they were doing. Tomy looked around, seeing that they have already vanished. "Shit.. Why the hell would they do with them..? They looked like the scientists from that department that Axe onc-"  Tomy narrowed his eyes. "Wait.." Tomy was grabbing onto his clothing, searching for something; he finally pull out a phone. "I don't know where the hell Zuleka ran off too, but I'm sure I can contact Brick." Tomy dialed the phone. "I hope he still has his on him.."

Delta Red was taking damage from Ebonwu's attacks. Each time she fired, it would miss completely and hit the walls away from the target she intended although she landed some hits here and there. "CRITICAL ERROR" Delta Red uttered from her mouth. 

Daiman noticed Naolyn's struggle and use the chance to grabbed onto Delta Red and pinned her to the ground - adding more weight onto Delta Red's shoulders inclusion of Naolyn's telekinetic and Raimundo's gravity. "D-don't worry.. I'm not down for the count.. yet"

Delta Red gritted her teeth. She knew that she was going to lose. She knew that she can't handle this many enemies, especially in a state that she didn't prepare for. With the thought running within her mind, she came to conclusion. "Granted, I have no choice." Her eyes began to glow. The formation of the ground began to change beneath the Busters' feet.

"!!!" Daiman looked towards the ground "There's something strange!" Daiman pointed out. 

Zuleka watched Giovani leaving the room. "Hmm, it seems that he has lots of beef with the United Nations. Can't say I'm blame him; we're aren't exactly the moral high-ground that we supposedly preach.." Zuleka turns and ran off to the distance. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Jess was inside the pod, waiting for Axe to answered her question. 

"You see, my darling.." Axe began to speak. "Humanity, we're a strong race of people.. However, what's the limit of that strength? Sure, we can promoted that we have the ideology "infinite" potential in the progress of our human evolution; however, such idea is restricted by Specials." Axe turns to Jess. "And Specials.. they have the infinite potential for things that beyond our comprehension. Such things as the ability to wrap reality itself." 

"What the hell are you blabbing about" Jess shouted. "Why are we stuck in here, aren't you going to use these on the Busters Freaks!?"

"Ah, well. Things have change, but I expected that. In fact, I was originally going to use the Special Squad as a test for this machine; but I waited out in order to get my hands on the Busters. They have proven capable of wanting to take the task of bringing for equality, but they're incompetent of what they're going for. With me as their guide, that idea can be accomplished.." Axe smile. "However, this also serves as a lesson for the Busters, to show them what I mean of doing everything for the idea of "peace" for the world. Surely, you lots will understand.." 

"What kind of twist up and backwards logic is this? That doesn't make any sense!" Jess shouted. Jess noticed that two people have carried an knocked out Jay and Bomb Soldier and placed them in the pod. "You think this will help us? You're just a mad man who use this false idea to covered your idiotic ways!"

"Ah, but you'll understand and once you do, you'll rethink your tone with me and re-kindle your loyalty of preserving peace of our world. Specials.. in the end are driven to have powers beyond our capabilities. What happens when one requires the ability to promote the farbic of our existence? How are we suppose to defend against something like that..? Of course, this way, I can ensure that no specials will be harm and those that are a threat will be eliminate; it's quite efficient that way.." Axe smile. He turns and noticed an rumbling noise. "Ah, looks like my favorite person just arrived.."

The door onto the area where Axe and the others are location was tore off. Zuleka entered, with her sword already out and ready for battle. "Alright.. there you are.." Zuleka's tone was angry. "We have some business to.. finish.."

"Woah woah woah buddy! Just because well..." John said, before lowering his head and closing his eyes and saying in a shamed voice.

"Yeah, it was wrong of me to forget the one thing Mother told us not to do, and I'm sorry about that. I just want you knocked out, incase you decide to get your racist buddies after us. Capisce? Capisce." At that point John lowered Jacobs onto the floor and walked away.

"Alright, let's go."

Naolyn panted because of how tired she was and needed just a moment of rest. She noticed that Daiman took a chance to help her out and it motivated her to continue. When Delta Red began to make the ground different and act different, she felt really bad about this. She didn't know what exactly would happen but she felt as if it was going to be bad. It was her gut telling her something is horribly wrong.

"G-Guys!" Naolyn yelled. "We gotta get out of here, now! Something really bad is gonna happen!"

================

Tico continued to run after Cernia and the others with Nessa over his shoulder. He wondered how Ryder was doing but knew that his thick head would be okay. He wiggled Nessa around a little. 

"Nessy, no sleep!" Tico stated. "Nessy gotta take short rest, yah? Rest on Tico!"

Ryder was slowly coming to his senses and groaned a little in trying to get consciousness. He shook his head but needed a little moment to recover his composure.

================

Giovani hurried to the others, trying his best to figure out where the explosion came from. His legs carried him faster than he ever thought he would and he was still very impressed with his access to Origin Mode. He grew angry at how he got lost but continued to run through the halls. While he ran he bumped into Celeste and Gryffin and fell to the floor. He held his palm out, ready to shoot a fireball but noticed it was just his friends.

"Huh?!" Gio lowered his hand. "Animal girl and her boyfriend? Where are the others?"

Brick's phone vibrated in his pocket, forcing him to use his remaining arm to unlock the phone and pick up the call. "Brick here. Tomy? Where are you? All the cameras are damaged to hell! What's going on in there?! Wherever you are..."

============

"What did you say, Rooster comb!?" Celeste barked (heh) at Gio, having nearly the daylights scared out of her from them bumping into each other forcefully. "You got some nerve!" 

"Gio! Nobody ...has found you yet?" Cernia caught up behind them and stopped to catch her breath. "We just found Nessa..."

"We got caught in a handful of scuffles. Hedgehog here got KO'd a while ago." Gryffin jerked his chin towards Ryder, whom he had in his grip from when they were running. Then he muttered to himself off-handedly, "and I'm not her boyfriend."

"I don't know where everyone else went. I can't tell if they’ve already grouped back up or not..." Cernia panted. "Where did you come from? You look.... different."
===============

Yoon looked around the ground in alarm. "Is she trying to blow this place up!?"

Raimundo grit his teeth in frustration. After all the beatings, Red insisted on staying up. "Screw it, we can't risk getting blown to bits here! If she detonates, we're toast!" Already he was starting to tire out from his barrage of attacks. If he could manipulate the gravity of his friends to help them get out as quickly as possible, that would be the most he could do. He had no idea if he could even try to contain the blast if that was what Red was going for. "This... might not be another explosion we can survive. You all need to run!"

Ray thinks "i hope this works. odds are we don't have the time other wise to get way." Ray says a smile show that ray has a plan "Raimundo back up, Ebonwu make a dome to container the blast, Naolyn and Daiman reinforce the dome that Ebonwn makes."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom