Please Read the OP! This contains crucial information!
Are you sure you read the rules?
Did you actually really read the rules?
It's probably better if you read the rules!
- This is an Original Roleplay. Meaning, do not bring elements from existing fictions.
- This is based on my story, No More Heroes: Outcasts. Think of this RP as an "Alternate Universe"
- Specials are Humans. There are some key differences between the two, but they're humans nevertheless.
- Do not introduce your "new story" as an arc without approval. If you have an idea of a Mini-Arc, you must speak with me about it on whether or not it can be added in (to keep the flow of the story).
- Don't distort things that were already established within the role-play. The only exception is a retcon; however, I'm the only one who will be doing it. Small scale retcon can be considered if it doesn't affect the story at any way. It's easier to keep consistency, ya know?
- Don’t try to make everything too convenient.
- Make sure everyone has a chance to post! You can also use the quoting system if you're a bit behind and want to respond the character directly.
- If you haven’t posted for x amount of days, I’ll bump you up in a PM. If you still haven’t posted after I informed you, you will be placed as "resting" and your character will simply be taken over/idle. You can come back when you have the time, however.
- Feedback is important! I cannot help you with your concerns of this RP if you don’t come to me
- You're allowed up to 10 OCs in this roleplay! If you're a newcomer of this RP or RP in general, it's recommended that you start off at-least two characters. If you can handle using multiple characters, than that's fine as well.
- Temporary Characters: Character(s) that only appeared for a single arc. These will not affect the amount of OCs you've created. They will have their backstories and powers already assign to them. When an arc calls for temporary characters, they will be placed here. If you wish to take control one or more of these temporaries when they're made available, simply asked “I wished to played this *insert character name* for this arc in this thread.
- You can be a Hero/Anti Hero, Neutral or Villain/Anti Villain.
- You can change the status "Hero/Villain/Neutral/Vice Versa" of your character, if you feel that they will change throughout the story.
- If one of your character(s) dies, you can replace them with a new one. However, you need to get them approved.
- If your character survives the destruction of Lost City, their appearance and powers is changed/upgraded (Whether minor or major).
- Do not include overpowered abilities, unless he/she has a big weakness. For Main/Mini Villains, they can have strong abilities, but not impossible to beat.
- You can only have ONE Power, for your character. The only exception is when your character is a resident of Lost City and survived the nuclear explosion. This will bump them up to TWO powers. However, usually these two complement one another and needs to be depowered/balance.
- In order to reduce the rate of repeated powers, you cannot have a power that was already use two times. For example; if a fire power was taken, twice, it cannot be used ever again. Also, when using the same power, it has to have different variations. This is an attempt to bring out your creativity.
- List of Current Powers:
- Pyrokinesis (Giovanni), Ice Manipulation (Cernia), Elemental Manipulation (Selene), Poison Embodiment (Yoon), Enhanced Strength (Xavier), Darkness Manipulation (Lissette), Shadow Manipulation (Ryder), Invisibility (Dead Eye), Gryokinesis (Raimundo), Enhanced Speed (Xavier and Raimundo), Telekinesis (Naolyn), Flight (Ian), Electrokinesis (Jay), Illusion Manipulation (Leo), Animal Transformation (Celeste), Material Manipulation (Gryffin), Sound Manipulation (Vinci), Metal Exoskeleton (John), Telepathy (Dakota), Weather Manipulation (Heather), Earth Manipulation (Ebonwu), Astral Projection (Ebonwu), Metal Manipulation (Penelope), Neural Impulse (The Mask), Regeneration (Nessa), Rotten (Rosalina), Claw Retraction (Faraday), Dimensional Manipulation (Kira), Enhanced Senses (Ian), Typhokinesis (Gunsmoke), Biochemistry Manipulation (Ray), Imaginary (Daiman), Chemistry Manipulation (Ayawamat), Limiter Removal (Nessa), Teleportation (Susie), Power Replication (Shojo), Portal Creation (Susie), Skin Hardening (Faraday), Mind Control (Raster), and Body Manipulation (Tico)
- List of Powers not available for used: Enhanced Speed
- Banned Powers: Omnipotent, Omnipresence and Omniscient, Absolute Immortality, High-End Reality Warping, Instant-Death, Life-Drain (Death Version), Invincibility, High-End Intangibility, High-Level Space/Time. This list will be updated over time.
- Limit: Your character will have a limit. Your character cannot do things and never gets tired. Or having enough energy to do tons of things without getting tired.
- Semi-Retcon: You can now "reboot" your character. Only for minor things such as age and the sort. Anything that happens in the plot, cannot be reboot (Dead characters can't be revived and the sort). If it doesn't involved the plot in general, it can be rebooted. Characters that barely appeared or didn’t appeared, can faced reboot if needed.
- Need help figuring out your power? Check the Power Wikia!
- Have Fun!
Current Arc: Phase Two - "Hero"
It has been a month since the Busters were ambushed by the United Nation's Special Squad; now the Busters crashed onto the UN's New base and rescue their friends. However.. it seems that Commander Axe has something in store...? The Busters not only have to defeat the UN from capturing them but also stop the Axe's plan.