No More Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't get too cocky, general.." Xavier smirked. "After all, doing stupid things and living through them is our specialty, after all. Although it seems that YOUR stupidity happens to be your downfall. Axe has clearly acted beyond his authority, yet you still prioritize us over him... With that said.." Xavier rushed at Jacobs, trying the same trick he used on Tomy earlier.

"Yes, it is." Ebonwu says, dropping the ring of Rock around Red.

He walks up and grabs Red by the shirt.

"Where is my juju stick? Where do you keep confiscated items?" he demands.

Freak said:
"Don't get too cocky, general.." Xavier smirked. "After all, doing stupid things and living through them is our specialty, after all. Although it seems that YOUR stupidity happens to be your downfall. Axe has clearly acted beyond his authority, yet you still prioritize us over him... With that said.." Xavier rushed at Jacobs, trying the same trick he used on Tomy earlier.

Jacobs gritted his teeth. The expression that bore on his face show the intensity of anger when Xavier pressed his statement. "You .. have lost all the right to speak to me as your equal, scum." Jacobs said as Xavier heads towards him. Jacobs pulled out his blade in the stance, and swiftly dodges it in a fast paced movement to the left. "I won't fall for trickery.." Jacobs proceed to slash at him.

Drago said:
"Yes, it is." Ebonwu says, dropping the ring of Rock around Red.

He walks up and grabs Red by the shirt.

"Where is my juju stick? Where do you keep confiscated items?" he demands.

Red coughed as she was grabbed by the shirt. "Tsk.. you think I give in so easily, you rock head?" Red smiles. "We're.. not ... finished..." Red looked up. ".. it's your stage now... Show these fools the power and speed of the de-delta squad.."

A figure jumped from the second floor and landed a few feet away from Red and Ebonwu. Standing a particular pose, it started to spin around, the body opened up; each of the hole begun to light up. "DELTA... PINK LASER SHOW" Many lasers begun to fire straight from her body, pierce through all the walls and debris, slicing them as it was butter.

Tico nodded to Cernia and wrapped himself around her arm, taking the form of a small arm cannon. He gave her a thumbs up, trying to make her feel confident and ready. Above all else, he was going to support Cernia the best way he could.

"Cernia be brave for Ryder! Cernia super brave! Grif-Grif and Celery help Cernia! Tico help too!" Tico babbled. "Make plan together, yah?"

Ray says nicely and some what madder for fact "i may have a way to force them but i can do it after the fight." Ray is using a fact to hopeful draw Pink to do some thing stupid. Ray is ready for most anything being. The burns form the lasers that he suffers healed up quickly.

(As Raditz hasn't posted in a certain amount of time, Shine has allowed me and another to take over some of his characters for him temporarily! Once Raditz returns, he will resume control of these characters like usual. :p )

Yoon cried out in pain as one of the lasers whizzed past her head-- one of her snakes were hit and burnt off. "Ouch..." 

"So that's where you've been hiding!" Rai immediately dashed from Red's spot towards Pink in his trademark speed, fast enough to evade most of Pink's lasers.
No wonder I didn't catch any sight of 'em! Coward!
"You ought to focus your aim!" He popped in and out of visage within Pink's range of sight. "Here I am! No, here!" While it appeared Rai was simply trying to anger Pink, he was using this chance to begin concentrating the gravity to weigh down around Pink like he did with Mother earlier. 
"Your aim must be pretty bad if you think shooting everywhere will nab me!"

In his speed, he looked back to his teammates, hoping his diversion would allow Ebonwu and the others to strengthen their previous defense worn down by Red's artillery fire. 
If I'm not careful, we'll get toasted! Rai thought.
===============

Cernia aimed her arm out and began to fire multiple blasts of ice. Some, she aimed so they would hit and stick to the walls for later use and lower the temperature. "Those darts are getting really annoying!"

Gryffin recalled the mess they found following Cernia and Ryder's trail on top of his accidental damage of the pipes in his struggle with Jess. "Celeste, stay close!" He raised one hand towards the ceiling. In order for his plan to work, he needed utmost concentration.

(Since Raditz didn't post for over a week, I will be taking over Giovanni and Jay for the meanwhile until further notice. I will try to keep them in character to the best of my ability.)

"Pew! Pew!" Tico said each time Cernia fired some ice around. He shivered every once in a while while on Cernia's arm but he tried his best to ignore it. His movements were a little sluggish the longer he stayed wrapped around Cernia. He only wondered what they might have in store.

"Cernia cover Celery! Grif-Grif have plan, yah?" Tico 'nodded' Cernia's arm. "Tico protect Cernia!"

==============

"Heh... I'm just getting warmed up." Gio said, covering his hands in a nearly white flame. "This should be over in no time. Good luck trying to land a hit on me now."

Gio took notice of Zuleka's kick and grabbed it with his fiery hands and spun around, tossing her to a wall. He smirked at how powerful he has become and fired a giant fireball to Zuleka while she was still flung about. 

"What's wrong?!" Gio laughed. "Can't keep up with my stronger form? I guess this will be over sooner than I thought!"

==============

"Nice try but I have reached FULL POWER MODE!" Jay laughed. "Time for you to go TIMBER!" 

Jay mocked Nessa's size and began to fire large lightning bolts to Nessa and got hit by her blows as well. Jay didn't seem to pay any mind to it. His maniacal smile only grew the more Nessa attacked him. He lashed out at Nessa with electrical punches of his own. Large sparks and electrical pulses appeared with every punch and hit Jay took.

(OOC: Really appreciate you guys posting for me. I'm sorry for being a scrub. I'll be able to post again soon.)

[As previous stated. It's been over a week and have to keep the thread going. With that said, Raditz's characters will be temporarily played by others until Raditz is able to resume again; ~Z~ will played Giovani and Jay. LoopyPanda will be playing Raimundo and I'll take over Bomb Soldier. Thanks for your understanding!]

(Also, how come Ray is immune to lasers? I don't think his powers can prevent laser attacks xD. Also, I edited out the post for Jacobs from the previous and moved them here, with new content added onto it). 

Zuleka was thrown into the air, followed by a fire ball hat was steady in her path; it seems that she didn't have the time to defend herself. Thus, when she hit the wall behind her, the fireball slammed onto her, resulting in a huge explosion. Debris flew outwards, with a large formation of smoke arise from the explosion. Zuleka's jacket was seen flying around of the area where Zuleka was, landing in front of Giovani's feet. 

==================

As the lightning went towards her, Nessa realized something else that had changed about her. For a while, Nessa was having a hard time dodging very fast attacks when she's isn't using her power; even then, it sometimes sloppy even in that state. Yet, the lightning she'd seen was coming to her in such a manner that she was able to safely dodge the attacks just fine. These attacks, I can see them as clear as day. My body can move at such a way that nothing that my eyes can follow them perfectly.. Nessa thought to herself. However, I can't let myself get anew of my state, I need to make sure I won't let my guard down and put this freak down for good. Nessa dashed towards Jay, throwing off more punches of her own, slamming her fists onto Jay's electrical punches as the bolts surrounded the both of them. Nessa went for kick towards the stomach. 

==================

A brief moment passed when he thought Dead Eye's body dropped like a rag doll. In the beginning, he didn't think the battle will be in their favor or expect to win. Yet, he become to gain confident of himself to help Naolyn take him down and a sense of relief soothe his body after the combine attacks was finished. He was caught off guard when Naolyn suddenly grabbed onto him and swung him around. Though, he gently let go from her. "Wa-wait a second." Daiman said. "We can't be celebrating now. Let's find our friends and put the stop to this Axe person." Daiman turns to Dead Eye, walking towards him. He wanted to confirmed that he was done. He checked his body for a pulse. 

Dead Eyes seems to not be moving, but he isn't dead as his heart still beats. Daiman let out a sigh of relief. At least he isn't dead.. but just knocked out. 

=================

This punk think he's faster than my lasers? I'll show him how really dangerous I can truly become.. Pink thought to himself, becoming rather irritated with Raimundo constantly mocking him with his speed. As Pink continued to spin around, his body began to to change once more, opening up more "fire arms". It seems that his intention is to filled the entire area with lasers!?

Purple began to smile and went for a dash behind Ray, aiming to throw a punch to the back of the head. "Never turn your back on a enemy you didn't kill!" 

==================

Bomb Soldier took covered from a nearby debris to avoid the ice blasts. "Hmm, I suppose this won't be such an easy. Matters not, I'll just have to forced my hands to make them surrender. Even if it ends with a little bang for a few of them." Bomb Soldier reload his gun, and dashed towards the next debris closer to Cernia, firing a more sinister ammos, bullets. Bullets seems to be the same kind that Jess used against Gryffin and Celeste. Build with the same substances, these are designed to put a special down, permanently."

(He did get hit a little bit but i was thinking the fact he was able to heal quickly would make it seem like it did not effect him. I have edit my last to make this clearer.^^)
Ray says coldly ducking and starting to do the same thing to Purple as he did to Blue "... I think you should be feeling it."

Ebonwu takes advantage of Rai pinning Pink's feet to the ground and clocks him in the jaw with a rock covered fist, getting burned all across his torso and arms in the process. He chucks his vest to the side and puts an earth wall around Yoon, though he can't get to Ray in time to stop Purple from getting to him.

"Pillsbury doctor man, do you require assistance?"

Chris is stowing on a boat towards Europe, where he and hopes to find these infamous specials. They're probably gonna land on the western coast, but that's not too far from their target.

Naolyn nodded at Daiman's words. He was right anyways. They needed to find and help the others quickly but she was still very happy to finally see Dead Eye down. At least it'll be one less hair on their tail. She couldn't help but laugh a bit, excited to see that everything was going according to plan so far. Naolyn puffed her chest and knew that now was not the time for games. She gave Daiman a thumbs up.

"Right! Let's go help our friends!" Naolyn cheered.

===================

Tico's moves were starting to get very sluggish due to how cold he was on Cernia's arm. He wasn't used to it but he continued to try his best to keep up with her actions. He would need a moment to warm up and become another weapon for Cernia to use in the meanwhile. Cernia's arm would begin to shake by how Tico shivered. He just needed a moment to heat himself up.

===================

Gio stared at Zuleka's jacket land before his feet. He smirked confidently and crossed his arms. He thought he finally got rid of Zuleka and turned around, walking away and seemly fascinated with his newly found power. He stared at his hands and how they were still on fire without him even doing a thing. He seemed annoyed that the fight was done so quick.

"Hmph.. I guess my power was too much for a human like you. Pathetic." Gio started to walk away. "And here I thought you would be at least a bit of a challenge. Heh, Sparky-Boy puts a better fight than you."

===================

Jay seemed to get annoyed that Nessa was dodging all of his lightning fast attacks. He seemed to be enjoying himself too much and the fight continued to pulse electrical surges and spark out many times. Nessa was moving away from all his attacks and it seemed to annoy him. He didn't understand why Nessa got stronger and faster but he didn't like it. Like the little kid he was, he pouted and stomped his feet, making a tantrum.

"Will you stand still?!" Jay whined. "I'm trying to kill you! Stop dodging my attacks!"

Jay started to get frustrated and he started to fire more and more lightning bolts at Nessa, trying to hit her. His smile only grew more insane as Nessa grew closer. He felt the kick to his stomach and flew back, hitting a wall and making a hole. The rubble and debris fell on him and he poked his head out, puffing his cheeks.

"Hey, that REALLY hurt ya' know!" Jay said, coming out of the rubble, his hands twitching with electricity and a little bit of blood dripped from his mouth. "It'll be great if I shock you dead!"

Jay rushed out of the rubble, his arms covered with electricity, aiming to punch Nessa in the face.

"Tico, are you-- ow!" Cernia was hit in the side from one of Bomb Soldier's bullets. She hissed in pain. "I'll get you for that!" Using her free arm, she instinctively fired multiple shards of ice.

Celeste squaked loudly into Gryffin's ear.

"I know!" He responded before swinging his arms down. From it burst forth multiple pipes from within the hallway, most broken and spewing mist. "This should buy us some time."

"I don't know what to do..." Cernia murmured aloud to herself, the arm holding Tico went to her side. "How am I supposed to hit him with that gun of his? Tico, can you try doing that copy of me or someone else so we can trip him up? The cannon's done its job for now."

Celeste leapt off of Gryffin's shoulders and onto the floor, baring her weasel's fangs.
==================

Brick wasn't sure where to go next with nobody seeming to be nearby. "I suppose the surveillance room is around the corner."

====================

Magness took the time stowed away to rest up the enegy he spent travelling with Chris. 

====================

"Ebonwu!" Yoon cried out, unsure of what she could do at this point. But she saw Purple and Ray, dashed out from behind the rock wall and in front of Purple, her snakes in her hair coiling around Purple's neck and arm. "Every strike has an opening!" Yoon swung her head down to take Purple down onto the floor for Ray's advantage.

Rai joined in on the beatdown and swung his right foot downwards on Pink's head. "Take that!"

"Damn, gotta block this---" Xavier was interrupted by the sound of slicing, Jacobs having managed to cut his arm clean off. Xavier gritted his teeth to hold the pain back as he retaliated by slamming his foot into the ground, causing the floor to split under Jacobs's feet.

"You know, I just had this arm healed not too long ago, too. I'll admit, you're better than Tomy. Although, is that because of skill or your killing intent?"

(Oh okay, no worries @Ray.)

The smoke was beginning to cease a bit. As Giovani and continue his talking, a figure come out of the smoke. "Blah blah blah blah.. do you ever shut up?" Zuleka said, appears to be have a few scratches. She moved towards the direction where Giovani was walking, appearing in front of him, while having her right hand on his right shoulder. When she'd pressed onto him, underneath the floor cracked from the pressure. "Are you about done.. with this warm up?" without skipping a beat. 

==================

Nessa continued to the dodge the lightning bolts, as she grew closer to Jay. However, the punch managed to land on her face, resulting a large shock around her. "!!?" She backed off and stood there as her head was looking towards the ground. her body was full of burns and steam was coming out.

==================

Daiman nodded and looked around the group. He noticed that there was several loud noises going on at once. "We just have to see which route we have to go, to see to the others." Daiman suggested, pointing to the hall the left of them. "Let's go this way!"

=================

Purple realized that his body began to slow down, a similar manner to that of Blue. Due to Yoon's fast reaction that caught him in the neck and arm, he was unable to react in a timely manner that he wanted to have. Shit.. these bastards.. they got me.. Purple thought in his head as he was slammed towards the ground. 

Pink was pushed back as he was punched in the jaw, and was broken in the process. Before he can registered what had happen, he received a frontal kick to the head, forcing his face to fall flat onto the ground; forming a a rather ground crater underneath them all. He stopped moving afterwards.

Red, as watching her comrades getting pinned down one by one, starting reaching for her chest. 

==================

Jacobs seems to grew angry as Xavier questioned him. "I wouldn't be concern on the aspect of one's skill or intent, boy." Jacobs's expression remained the same. "You.. you specials are always the same. Nothing more than savages who raid destruction every where they go.." Jacobs took a stance as he overheard John's cry. "When you crushed on.. two more time to take your place. Don't worry, Mr. Kalen. Your death will be indeed be short .. and painful." Jacobs smiled and rushes at him, performing more slashes. 

==================

"Smoke..? No, this is like mist.." Tomy said as was running. He seen a formation of mist formed around the area. I better watched my step. Might end up getting confused as the enemy. Tomy thought to himself, walking through the halls with precaution.

Bomb Soldier took another cover behind the wall. "She's not as fast, but she can be pretty dangerous. One mistake and I'm frozen. Need to get closer to knock all of them out in one swoop." Bomb Soldier thought. He noticed that there was smoke forming. "What the?"

Ray says "thanks Yoon for the help." Ray says pointing at red "Do stop the red one she may have an ace in the hole." Purple slows even more to a point were its harder for him to fight back.

Naolyn nodded to Daiman but she seemed worried about the others and wondered if they were okay. She hurried alongside Daiman but her worried face was still noticeable. 

"I hope everyone is okay..." Naolyn whispered to Daiman. "I just hope we are not too late to save anyone.."

======================

Tico shook violently but tilted his head at Cernia's question. He quickly nodded before turning into a shadow version of Cernia. He was unable to use her powers but he was a bit more agile. He stood by Cernia's side and paced back and forth, almost as if he was ready for a fist fight. The way he moved almost made it look as if Shadow Cernia was a boxer. He smiled at Cernia before turning to Bomb Soldier, waiting for Cernia's orders.

======================

Giovani stared at Zuleka, a bit shocked but smirked, his fists bursting with flames once again. With the touch of Zuleka's hand and the crater under their feet, Gio seemed interested at Zuleka's strength now. He slapped her hand away from him and held up his flaming fists.

"Hmph! I thought you were just a push-over!" Gio took his fighting stance. "And yeah, I think you should stop this warm-up and fight me for real."

Giovani rushed at Zuleka, aiming his fist at her face.

======================

Jay was also beaten and battered thanks to Nessa's heavy blows. He panted a bit and stared Nessa down. He taunted Nessa and stuck his tongue out like a child, as usual.

"You tired already?! I guess the bigger you are..." Jay started to charge up a lot of electricity in his hand, his smile growing more and more insane. He was planning an all out attack on Nessa. "The harder you FALL!" Jay rushed at Nessa with a fist full of charged up electricity, intending to kill her.

The sensation of a real battle amuses her. She wanted to see the potential of this "origin" mode. Of course, she had to set her thoughts towards finding Axe, but she also wanted to see the fuss about these "children"; wanted to see if they have what it takes to protect. Zuleka jerked her body to the right; the movement of that was fast, to the point that it leaves of what it appears to be "afterimages" of herself as she went around Giovani. From there, she stomp the ground with her right leg and held back her arm and went forward to punch Giovani in the back. 

==================

Nessa was standing still as she held her head up a bit to see Jay's ridiculous face coming towards her; this prompts her to give out a smile. "I've grown tired of your mouth, boy." Nessa uttered. She lifted her hand, as the steam coming out of her seems to disappeared and being healed due to her regeneration to grabbed the fist head on. This resulted a giant spark of explosion between the two. As the smoke clears, Nessa was still holding onto Jay's fist and she had a strong griped on it as she was on the floor, with her head down once more. 

==================

Red smiled a bit. "You specials are always something. It's no wonder that the previous team had to use the nuclear device to eliminate you all and yet, you'd still be able to cause some more problems. I have to say, it's a wonder why Commander Axe seems to be weary of your potential. Matters not, I won't go down the route of self-destruction.." Red pressed her chest. 

Purple narrowed his eyes. "Wa-wait, that still hasn't-" Purple fell to the floor like a rock. The others have done the same, as if they're shut down. 

Red stood up and smiled. "Now you're going to face the Full Wrath.. of the Delta Squad! DELTA SUPER MODE! CHANGED!" A bright light appeared in the core of her being, covering the entire room. 

-----

"Let's not worry about that, Naolyn." Daiman said. "I'm sure they'll be f-" Daiman  stopped and covered his face when a very bright light appeared right before his eyes. "W-whoa, what the heck was that?!"

==================

"History is bound to repeat itself, Mister." Jacobs continued with his assault. "But rest assure that this history will be marked as the end for your treachery, you filthly SPES!"

==================

Bomb Soldier didn't understand the scenario of the smoke. "Matters not, it seems that those two are rather distraught of what they're going to do. Going to make this a easy clean hit, especially with the smoke can be used as an advantage" Bomb Soldier readied himself before leaping towards the duo. 

"Man, it's hard to see the battle when the smoke is every where.." Tomy said as he walked through. "I wonder where the hell is Brick?"

===================

"Hummm.." Jess said, waking up a bit. She rubbed her head and walked forward, but realized that she couldn't move. "W-what the hell?" She placed her hands onto the glass wall. "W-what is this?!" Jess said. She looked around and seen several members of the Special Squad in the containment, appears to be knocked out. "A-Aya!" Jess became to bang the wall but was proven to be futile. She turns to see a ysterious figure, dragging a knocked out Dead Eye towards the container, throwing him in there. He turns around after placing the preparations, looking at Jess. 

"Ah, I see that you're finally awake?" 

"A..Axe?" Jess said. "What- what the hell is this?"

Axe simply smiled. "Well.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom