No More Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tiny Fire Hair, we could use your assistance in our departure. I'm starting to get my energy back, so I can carry someone if need be..." Ebon says, steps straightening up.

Chris stands at attention and waits.

"It would appear so, my friend." he says, smiling.

Each of the United Nation Generals, anyone associated with the UN base that was destroy due to the confrontation between Axe and the Busters were placed under arrest. General Buck wasn't satisfied with the notation that the Busters, technical terrorists were given a free pass once again for their actions with no consequences whatsoever. 

"Their actions is going to catch up with them." General Buck whispered to himself as he placed the generals in one of the vehicle. "And when that day comes, no free pass will save them. Whether it our hands or their own." The soldiers continued to search the area and continued investigation. 

Zuleka was sitting on the left side of the car, looking out the window and seen the Busters floating in the air. She gave a smile before turning away. "Guess we both screw up, huh Edward?"

------

"Take us home, Rai." Nessa said. "We have dealt with enough shit on our plates.. we could really use vacation time.." Nessa did grown curious about this "Mother person".

=========

(Mother's Paradise)

Mother looked up and seen Magness and Chris walking towards her. She gave out a warm smile and waved to them. "Hello, new travelers. I'm Mother. May I help you with something?" 

========= 

(Kelly's Room)

"Yo Kelly, we got a text. Looks like the Busters finished the job. The news will spread like crazy in a few minutes. Plastered all over the news media. Haha.." The man chuckled.

"Really? Guess it all work out in the end. Didn't think they actually made our jobs easier; though it probably be even more had Susie was still alive. Oh well, she served her purpose." Kelly said, working on some machinery. "Anyways, thanks again for getting Raster and Kira aay from here. Last thing I needed was to fight them off. Kira was sticking her nose in it way too much." 

"No problem. I certainly don't want to cross boss' bad side. Anyways, he is finished? You been working on him for a while."

"Well excuse me. This guy is a fighter through and through. If it weren't for physic power, he would have gotten us to slice each other up with his dumb power." Kelly sigh. "Anyways, probably a few more months to work out the bugs here and there. Be patient." Kelly said. "We'll have our fun."

"Yeah, yeah.."

===============================

(Somewhere in the world..)

"Looks like your plan work. I thought it was crazy and unexpected turns did happen, but the United Nation finally fell. So that's the last line of defense that separate humans and specials. Now they have to deal with one another through another force." The man said, turning to the other. "Are you sure we can rely on the Busters further for now on out, X?"

"Yes. They're building a brand new world that they are unaware of, and they will provide the stimulus to bring it into fruition." X smiled. "They are the essential of this plan and we shall make our appearances known to them soon enough. For now, let them have their rest.."

This marks the end of No More Heroes Part One! The Sequel, No More Heroes: Rebirth shall make it's way tomorrow! Anything you wish to edited, change or revised, this would be a good time to do so! Any new characters, feel free to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom