No More Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoon shielded her eyes from the light, backing away in surprise.

Rai reappeared next to the group, covering his eyes from the flash. "I can't see a thing!"
=========

"Tico, copy me instead! I got an idea!" Cernia said before watching Bomb Soldier lunge towards them. "Eh? Something's on his face..."

Don't forget about us! Celeste had shifted into a large sugarglider onto Bomb Soldier once she had jumped up from her floor.

"Make this quick! I can't be breaking pipes forever!" Gryffin twisted another steam pipe open, but had no opening yet to shoot Bomb Soldier without risking the injury of the others.

"If you really think we're only around to cause destruction, then I must inform you that you're wrong." Xavier kept dodging the attacks, a few cuts appearing on his body. He took the opportunity to strike at Jacobs's stomach when he found an opportunity.

Ebonwu puts his hand in front of his face to block the light.

"Could you please turn up the darkness? That hurts my eyes." he says in a polite tone.

Chris wakes up and starts manipulating some water outside the ship, shaping it like a whale, then a frog.

Ray thinks as he covers his eyes "way do i think she became stronger? but odds are if the purple one was worried before he passed out."

Freak said:
"If you really think we're only around to cause destruction, then I must inform you that you're wrong." Xavier kept dodging the attacks, a few cuts appearing on his body. He took the opportunity to strike at Jacobs's stomach when he found an opportunity.

Jacobs was hit in the stomach, narrowing his eyes. He'd slid back and hold onto his belly as he spat out blood. "Hehehe.. you .. you have always been a burden to society. A burden that halt our limitation to advanced for the next stage of life. You speak of untruths behind the eyes of supposed "freedom" for your supposed "friends", but you're all nothing more than a path of destruction. Everywhere you go, every time you speak, every time you breathe, a trail of your interference cause the reach of humanity a burden and bring us down." Jacobs stood up and grabbed off his shirt. He began to smile, as if the mind of what he had is beginning to truly crumbled before John and Xavier. "Your little group are nothing but a loud minority that threaten the life of humanity!" Jacobs took a stance once more. "I'll make sure to cut you limb to fucking limb...!" Jacobs charged at both of them. His blade began to light up a bit, leaving a trail of light streaking behind him. It seems to be powered by a high quality energy source as it being drag through the ground easily, in attempts to performed a uppercut.

----------------------------------------------------------

The light continued to shine before Yoon, Ebonwu, Raimundo and Ray, Red's body began to opened up. The fallen squad members is being ripped apart, as part of their machinery is being drawn by the sole leader. The body is becoming bigger as each of the parts began to enter her body and connecting with the appropriate parts. Her body is undergoing a transformation, as the core of it all, it was clear that they were no longer "Bio-humans" but the creation of a Special Killing Machine. After a few moments, the light began to wither away, but Red's appearance reveals a sinister side of the breaching concept of humanity. 

"De-delta S-Squad... Super Berserker Mode.." Red uttered as her jaw began to break away from her head a bit. Her pupils were no longer present, replaced by a beaming red light. Her body height had increased to that of around 15 ft tall and was covered in forms armor, that combines from the previous squad members. "The killing machine.. has achieved .. it's state.."

-------------------------------------------------------

"What the he-" Bomb Soldier attempts to stopped Celeste had appeared onto his face. Due to that he was already in movement, stopping didn't prevent him stayed in motion, as he merely feel forwards and rolled towards a wall. "Damn it.." Bomb Solider said. He tried to grabbed Celeste and attempts to throw her to the ground as hard as he could, but the steam from the new pipe appeared onto his face, distracting him from doing anything. "!!?"

Naolyn quickly covered her eyes, unable to tell what was in front of her. She worried about who might be causing this blast and if it was dangerous. By the time the light dimmed down and Naolyn saw what the issue was, she grew a little scared. A huge machine-monster...whatever it was! Naolyn looked at Daiman and wondered what he had to say about the issue at hand. This was new to her but she knew they had to help the others somehow.

"C'mon Daiman, we gotta help them out!"

=================

Tico listened to Cernia and quickly copied any action she did to the best of his ability. There was only so much he could do and he was ready to put forth all his effort.

"Cernia Go-Go!"

=================

Giovanni took the punch to his back. He landed on his feet and flipped back to face her. He spat out blood which seemed to sizzle by how hot it was. He smirked at Zuleka and rushed at her, faster than before, leaving fire where his footsteps were. He appeared in front of Zuleka, giving her a punch to the face. As she flew off, he opened his mouth, letting out a giant blast of fire to follow her.

=================

Jay's insane face seemed to turn more of anger. For once, he showed genuine anger to Nessa because she still didn't go down. Jay was getting weaker and weaker the longer the fight continued on. He tried to free his fist from Nessa's grip and yelled at her.

"Why don't you just DROP DEAD?!" Jay tried to punch Nessa with his other hand, the sparks much weaker than the previous one.

"Always a smaller man oppressing the bigger one! Always this hatred! I see now." John replied, trying to strafe around Jacobs and punch him in the face.

"My uncle... How wrong I was. He's no better then you."

"You know, general. A mindset like that isn't beneficial to the world. I have no idea how the UN put such an ignorant pessimist in such a high position, but whatever." Xavier yawned as he sidestepped Jacobs's attack, pulling out a steam pipe in the process that he had grabbed while Jacobs was ranting and aimed it at his face. "I'm sorry, general. Did my yawn just cause the rapid deterioration of this pipe to the point where I could pull it out? Whatnot with the whole Specials' breathing causing destruction and all."

The fireball hit her, resulting an huge explosion. After a moment of smoke, she came out and smile. She had scratches all over her body, with her clothes being burnt off. "You know, this is the second time a special gave me such a hard time." Zuleka praised. "Let's keep this battle going.." Zuleka dashed towards Giovani, but stopped in front of him, crouching down. Then she'd leap forward with her punch as hard as she could, aiming him in the stomach. 

[size=small]-------------------------------------------------------[/size]

Nessa smile as she was getting her head bashed on. She fond over another flashback, thinking about the time of Edward.

(Flashback)

"You know.. I used to work for the UN at one point." Edward said. Both Nessa and Edward were out in the field.

"What? Really!?" Nessa seems to be surprised about his statement. "I thought you hated them?"

"Now, but before then, they were actually tried to be the allied of the good at one point. The United Nation had a tendency to bring the most wicked of men. During my time... fortunately for me, the commander was a kind one. He seems to be really regard to resolved issues among specials."  Edward explained. 

"What happen? Why did you leave?" Nessa asked.

"Well, the commander never last one. He was one of the more older gentlemen compare to previous commanders appointed by the general assembly." Edward said. "Then Jacob took over temporarily.. he was a psychotic punk who wished to terminated any specials he seen. Drove the Special Squad to disbanded.. I left of course, though Zuleka said to see if she can achieved the commander position. Elizabeth also left somewhere." 

"Elizabeth?" Nessa raised a brow.

"Yeah, she was quite a chess master among the special squad. She seem to be only a step ahead of you and plan things accordingly. Last I read from her, she went back to Romania." Edward rubbed his chin for a bit. 

"Why are you telling me this..?" Nessa said. "Another one of your stories of the usual?"

"Nah, this is pretty crucial. When I was still in the Special Squad, I pick up a move. I suppose I should credit Zuleka for teaching me, but I'll just say I added my personal flavor into it." Edward chuckled. "Anyways, whenever I was in the bind. I used this move.. to fully make use of my power. Problem with specials is that, when they're getting into fights.. they often lose control and go a bit overboard.  So this, I'm passing onto you. You're strong but this will accurate make sure you won't go around and punched the guts out of people, you know?" Edward said. 

Nessa nodded and smile. "A move that balance the status of my abilities without the force of lethal ways..?"

(Flash back ends)

"Balance of Limits.. Combination.." Nessa grabbed onto Jay's fist and stood up. She flung his arms back and quickly took a stance. "First strike.. " Nessa threw her hand onto Jay's right side of his body. When it connects... it becomes a fast-intense-combo of punches and kicks.

Jacobs was punched in the face by John, followed by the pipe swung by Freak. He fell to floor, blood leaking from his head down to the tip of his nose, dripping onward to the floor. Yet, he'd simply chuckled. "I'll just ask you two, simply one question. What's your aim in all this? What do you plan to do, after you "defeat" the UN? Your lives will be considered even less now than before. You could have let your friends perished and save your necks but want to showcase your strong arms against humans as us. So, why?" Jacobs gripped onto his sword as hard as he could. 

"Uh.. Yeah!" Daiman was throwing to think of another construct to imagine as he ran towards them; however it seems from his last battle deprive him a ton of energy. Damn. Daiman thought to himself.

Red place herself in a running stance, similar to that of Delta Purple. Within an instant, Red streak across the group, appearing because them as her hands have traces of smokes from throwing multiple punches in such speed. Her eyes beam as she turn, breathing in and out heavily. 

Tomy walked out of the smoke and noticed two persons in front of him. "Hey, is that snow girl and shadow kid..?"

"Now you're in for it! Celeste, jump out of his face!" Cernia shouted. 

Celeste looked at her unsure of what she had in mind before hopping off, seeing Tomy.

"Squee!" She alerted.

"Now!" Cernia stuck her arms out and started to crystallize the water vapor around them. What formed was... two snowballs? "Take this!" Cernia chucked the snowballs into Bomb Soldier's face and started to frost parts of the floor and wall near him. She caught Tomy out the corner of her eye. 

"Huh?! It's one of the oldies! Baldy didn't send you too, did he? Otherwise, you're gonna turn into a popsicle like this one!" 

Gryffin had the stolen pistol aimed at Bomb Soldier, but didn't move when Tomy approached them. 

Celeste looked at them both and squeaked confusedly. 
================
Brick made his way back to the security room. "Let's see where they all are..." He leaned over with his damaged arm to log back in, but the entierety of hs cybernetic arm collapsed onto the desk top. 

"Oh come on now!"
================

Yoon caught Naolyn and Daiman in her sight. "You two...? Where did you come from!? Y-you need to go!"

"Relax Yoonie, we got this!" Rai interjected, seemingly excited about something. 

"E-eh?"

"Just follow our lead. We've done somethin' like this before." He winked. 
Just like when we sparred with Mother. Piece a' cake! Sort of...

"Get ready to play Cat and Mouse!" Rai locked eyes with Naolyn and Daiman. "Try and keep up with it! She's definitely faster than Mother. Even if she was all huge like that. Dunno if she hits just as hard."

"Mo...ther...?" Yoon mumbled, clueless to who Raimundo was referring to.
===========

Magness woke up, yawning. "Already so early and I'm hungry..."

"Daiman, go help out Rai'!" Naolyn told Daiman. "I think he might need your imagination skills! He's a lot faster than me, so I'm sure he'll be more useful!" Naolyn tapped Daiman's shoulder and nudged him to help out Rai. "Don't worry about me, I'll help out Yoon by giving her some cover! Now go!"

Naolyn quickly rushed over to where Yoon was, standing next to her and ready to give her support. She looked much more prepared than the last time they met.

"Don't worry Yoon, we got'cha!"

===================

Giovanni saw Zuleka rush to him and he quickly tried to block the attack he thought she was going to unleash but was caught completely off guard by the punch to the stomach. He coughed out blood and gritted his teeth. He took a hold of Zuleka's hair in the moment she was still in his grasp and held her in place. He used his other hand to punch her several times in the face as fast as he could, both hands on fire. He finally let go once he burnt off a piece of Zuleka's hair, giving her a rather big bald spot. Giovanni skidded to a stop and took several steps back, the punch to his stomach taking a bit toll on him. He smirked to Zuleka and spat out blood, placing a hand on his stomach.

"You sure pack a punch for a human..." Giovanni chuckled. "You're the only human that made me go all out. You should be honored..."

===================

Jay thought he would land a hit on Nessa but suddenly felt a ton of punches to his side. He coughed out blood and his face didn't seem as cheery and insane as usual. He looked to be in pain. For the first time in a while, Jay showed pain. He flew back to the wall and broke right through it. Despite his obvious pain, he still stood up and began to gather electricity, his hair spiking up and electricity sparking around him. He appeared to float in the air and even had a golden 'aura' surround him by how much electricity he started to absorb.

"That's it!" Jay screamed. "I'll show you my TRUE power level! I'll take you down you stupid Amazonian girl! You won't beat ME!"

"Did we meet someone's mother recently?" Ebonwu asks.

He puts himself between the Delta Squad member and Yoon/Ray.

"They seem to have a plan. Let's focus on our next move."

"Let's try to find some food in this place. We'll need to move out as soon as we get there." Chris says.

"Why? General? I'll tell you why. Unlike you, we stick to our goals. You're so single-minded that I doubt you even remember why you even joined the UN or what goals you had apart from 'destroy every special'." Xavier scoffed as he kicked Jacobs's sword. "Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. As for what we'll do after we kick your sorry little ass along with Axe's? I think I'll stick around, help whoever gains control to rebuild the UN. Not to terrorize Specials, though. No. I'll reach out for my dream to achieve equality among Specials and humans alike."

[size=small]Zuleka stood up, grabbing onto her hair. She'd began to laugh. "You're sure fire up, eh Ghost Pepper? Guess I'll just cover this little spot while this whole thing is done and over with, eh?" As Zuleka spat out a bit of blood and wiped her mouth. She'd noticed that a bit of time had passed. Guess this should be enough time to play around with him to say I did something for this "attack" on the base. She thought to herself. [/size]

[size=small]Zuleka then prepared a stance. "I thank you for your little nice comment." She'd dashed to the left dash as if she vanished into thin air. For a moment, she was bounce across the room from side to side to confused Giovani; it seems that she was becoming much more faster than the usual. [/size]

Alas, appeared in the mid air, and slammed her leg onto Giovani's right shoulder. The pressure and impact of her kick created a crater beneath Giovani; cracking the concrete aross the area. She then landed on the floor and leap onto Giovani and slammed onto him, pushing the firey opponent across the platform towards the wall. She'd jumped back and formed another stance. "Balance and Limits.. Dragon.. Slayer.." She uttered.

Nessa's fists generated smoke from the intense furious of punches she'd had thrown towards. She took a deep breathe as Jay seems to have an mental breakdown. "And thus.. aim for a final strike.." Nessa whispered to herself. She rushes towards Jay in such speed that the ground she'd was running on began to tore itself apart. Nessa then pulled back her punched, ready to launched it towards Jay. 

Jacobs didn't uttered a sentence. He'd simply remain quiet as the sword was kicked away from him by Xavier. In his mind, he see them as nothing more than destruction. They're all the same. Specials are all the same. They're nothing but savages whom caters for themselves rather than their own.. even though that claimed to be the beaker of equality are nothing more than a ruse to expel their hidden agenda.. I know that too well.. my parents.. my brother.. bastards .. everywhere I went.. my standard of living.. no.. humanity's living.." Jacobs thought to himself. 

As John was speaking to Xavier, multiple bullets began to priece through John's body on the right shoulder, left leg and somewhere in the lower torso. Bullets, seem to be enhanced to the point that it can pierce through something of that of Specials, from the gun that Jacobs had. "Don't let your guard..down"Jacobs began to smile and turned the gun to Xavier. "I won't kill you.. but I can disable you. Hehe.. You shouldn't never underestimate me nor the United Nation.. Axe will crushed you with his weapon that no special can overcome...!" Jacobs fired at Xavier with multiple bullets. 

[size=small]----------------------------------------------------------[/size]

Daiman nodded. "R-right!" Daiman ran towards Raimundo. "I just hope that I'm able to produce enough for my imagination.. that battle with Dead Eye drained me.." Daiman thought to himself. However, before Daiman can reached him, Delta Red had made her move.

[size=small]"Killing Art -Delta.. SMASH" the back of Delta Red's arm reveals a booster, it was to provide an extra speed and power for a greater impact when she'd launched an attack. Thus, she uppercut Ebonwu straight up towards the ceiling. "There will be no plan.. KILLING ART - HEAD SLAM" Delta Red screamed as loud as she could. Daiman covered his ears as he stopped. In a instant, Daiman realized that his head is now in the hands of Delta Red's. Unable to accurately process what happen, Delta Red slammed his head onto the ground multiple times before dropping him. She then turns to others. [/size]

[Mother? They mention Mother. Mother? No Database on this Mother. Nothing. Zip. Must be new secret weapon. Attack. ATTACK. ATTACK! ELIMINATE DANGEROUS ONES.] Delta Red's mind is what she's thinking. 

Bomb Soldier sweated a bit. "D-damnit.." as he was pushed to the wall. Bits of his body was frozen. He turns to Tomy. "General? please assist!"

[size=small][size=small]Tomy had his hands in the air. "Let's just all calm down for a second.. don't shoot.." Tomy sweated a bit. "I'm with you guys, having the same interest of taking down Com-- General Axe.[/size][/size]

Bomb Soldier raised a brow. "What?!"

"...!" Xavier jumped up at the sight of Jacobs's gun, but he couldn't dodge all of the bullets, one of them going straight through his foot.

"Bastard!" He let out as he landed on the ground, his balance a bit off due to the wound in his foot. "Don't think I'll let you get away with that."

Ray sees if his power will work on red in her state and thinks "This should make things harder for the red one to move and/or hit."

"Ah, Daiman!" Naolyn turned to Delta Red and seemed annoyed. She held out her hand and tried her best to pull Daiman away from the mess. Once he was dropped, she managed to pull him to where she and Yoon were. She looked worried.

"Daiman! Are you okay?!" Naolyn turned to Yoon. "Yoony, keep an eye on Daiman, I'll try to help the others stop that weird Delta thing!"

=================

Giovani stared at Zuleka and when she disappeared, he tried to brace himself but felt the leg on his shoulder. It caught him off guard and he coughed out blood. He took a step back and suddenly, the temperature began to rise. He was starting to get very angry at Zuleka and the ground at his feet almost seemed to melt. He growled before making two large fireballs on his hands, ready to launch himself at Zuleka.

"You've really done it now.." Giovani muttered. "You've really pissed me off, puta!"

With that said, he rushed at Zuleka, a fiery look in his eyes.

=================

Jay, once he gathered enough electricity, began to laugh uncontrollably. His hair was spiked up, a slight golden color, and floated only a few inched off the ground. He took a sharp breath and rushed at Nessa, both his arms surging with electricity. He seemed wild and ready to take down Nessa even at the cost of his own life. He gave off that sinister smile and screamed at Nessa.

"You're gone now!" Jay drooled. "You're gonna die! Die! Die! DIE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom