No More Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him

Please Read the OP! This contains crucial information!
Are you sure you read the rules?
Did you actually really read the rules?
It's probably better if you read the rules!

General Rules
  • This is an Original Roleplay. Meaning, do not bring elements from existing fictions. 
  • This is based on my story, No More Heroes: Outcasts. Think of this RP as an "Alternate Universe"
  • Specials are Humans. There are some key differences between the two, but they're humans nevertheless. 
  • Do not introduce your "new story" as an arc without approval. If you have an idea of a Mini-Arc, you must speak with me about it on whether or not it can be added in (to keep the flow of the story). 
  • Don't distort things that were already established within the role-play. The only exception is a retcon; however, I'm the only one who will be doing it. Small scale retcon can be considered if it doesn't affect the story at any way. It's easier to keep consistency, ya know?
  • Don’t try to make everything too convenient. 
  • Make sure everyone has a chance to post! You can also use the quoting system if you're a bit behind and want to respond the character directly.  
  • If you haven’t posted for x amount of days, I’ll bump you up in a PM. If you still haven’t posted after I informed you, you will be placed as "resting" and your character will simply be taken over/idle. You can come back when you have the time, however. 
  • Feedback is important! I cannot help you with your concerns of this RP if you don’t come to me
Character Creation Rules:
  • You're allowed up to 10 OCs in this roleplay! If you're a newcomer of this RP or RP in general, it's recommended that you start off at-least two characters. If you can handle using multiple characters, than that's fine as well. 
    • Temporary Characters: Character(s) that only appeared for a single arc. These will not affect the amount of OCs you've created. They will have their backstories and powers already assign to them. When an arc calls for temporary characters, they will be placed here. If you wish to take control one or more of these temporaries when they're made available, simply asked “I wished to played this *insert character name* for this arc in this thread. 
  • You can be a Hero/Anti Hero, Neutral or Villain/Anti Villain.
  • You can change the status "Hero/Villain/Neutral/Vice Versa" of your character, if you feel that they will change throughout the story.
  • If one of your character(s) dies, you can replace them with a new one. However, you need to get them approved.
  • If your character survives the destruction of Lost City, their appearance and powers is changed/upgraded (Whether minor or major).
  • Do not include overpowered abilities, unless he/she has a big weakness. For Main/Mini Villains, they can have strong abilities, but not impossible to beat.
  • You can only have ONE Power, for your character. The only exception is when your character is a resident of Lost City and survived the nuclear explosion. This will bump them up to TWO powers. However, usually these two complement one another and needs to be depowered/balance. 
  • In order to reduce the rate of repeated powers, you cannot have a power that was already use two times. For example; if a fire power was taken, twice, it cannot be used ever again. Also, when using the same power, it has to have different variations. This is an attempt to bring out your creativity.
  • List of Current Powers:
    • Pyrokinesis (Giovanni), Ice Manipulation (Cernia), Elemental Manipulation (Selene), Poison Embodiment (Yoon), Enhanced Strength (Xavier), Darkness Manipulation (Lissette), Shadow Manipulation (Ryder), Invisibility (Dead Eye), Gryokinesis (Raimundo), Enhanced Speed (Xavier and Raimundo), Telekinesis (Naolyn), Flight (Ian), Electrokinesis (Jay), Illusion Manipulation (Leo), Animal Transformation (Celeste), Material Manipulation (Gryffin), Sound Manipulation (Vinci), Metal Exoskeleton (John), Telepathy (Dakota), Weather Manipulation (Heather), Earth Manipulation (Ebonwu), Astral Projection (Ebonwu), Metal Manipulation (Penelope), Neural Impulse (The Mask), Regeneration (Nessa), Rotten (Rosalina), Claw Retraction (Faraday), Dimensional Manipulation (Kira), Enhanced Senses (Ian), Typhokinesis (Gunsmoke), Biochemistry Manipulation (Ray), Imaginary (Daiman), Chemistry Manipulation (Ayawamat), Limiter Removal (Nessa), Teleportation (Susie), Power Replication (Shojo), Portal Creation (Susie), Skin Hardening (Faraday), Mind Control (Raster), and Body Manipulation (Tico)
  • List of Powers not available for used: Enhanced Speed
  • Banned Powers: Omnipotent, Omnipresence and Omniscient, Absolute Immortality, High-End Reality Warping, Instant-Death, Life-Drain (Death Version), Invincibility, High-End Intangibility, High-Level Space/Time. This list will be updated over time.
  • Limit: Your character will have a limit. Your character cannot do things and never gets tired. Or having enough energy to do tons of things without getting tired.
  • Semi-Retcon: You can now "reboot" your character. Only for minor things such as age and the sort. Anything that happens in the plot, cannot be reboot (Dead characters can't be revived and the sort). If it doesn't involved the plot in general, it can be rebooted. Characters that barely appeared or didn’t appeared, can faced reboot if needed.
  • Need help figuring out your power? Check the Power Wikia!
  • Have Fun!

Current Arc: Phase Two - "Hero"

It has been a month since the Busters were ambushed by the United Nation's Special Squad; now the Busters crashed onto the UN's New base and rescue their friends. However.. it seems that Commander Axe has something in store...? The Busters not only have to defeat the UN from capturing them but also stop the Axe's plan.

[For Veterans, please read the updated summaries and changed events here!]

Zuleka raised a brow of the change of Giovani's sudden's outburst, as she'd slammed into the wall. For a moment, she stayed in that place in order to grasp the situation of what just happen. Pulling herself out, she narrowed her eyes to witnessed the differences of Giovani's state; his body was glowing with some strange aura, and his pupils were missing. "That strength.. throughout this entire battle, the boy shouldn't even tickle me, yet that punch earlier.." Zuleka stopped herself from finishing her sentence. She stood tall and looked onward to Giovani, sporting a smile. "Now that's what I'm looking for, boy... I don't understand what the hell just happen just now, but I see you still got some fight left in you." 

==================

Nessa narrowed her eyes as a burst of lightning zoom across the area towards him. She ready herself for a moment and dash away right before the lightning hit her. Her body appearing to be moving much more than before; the tone of her muscle began much more profound. The expression of her eyes became more narrowed and her afro is standing more regularly and sharp, spike-like style. She threw a punch towards Jay, aiming for a uppercut. Yet, she didn't use her left arm; she used her right arm, the one that was completely tore off by Rosalina from the Sounders incident. It has seem to healed...!? 

==================

Daiman continue to hide in the shadows. "Okay, Dead Eye seems to be using his surroundings in order to catch his prey much more easily." Daiman thought. "However, we can use that as our advantage as well..." Daiman looked up the ceiling and sparks an idea. He formed two giant hands towards the ceiling and begin tearing it apart. "Naolyn, let's shower the area like falling arrows!" 

==================

"Man.." Tomy caught his arm. "Seems that I still have a long way to go, huh? Well.." Tomy attached his arm back in place; he moved it around a bit to get the clinks and bolts working properly, giving out a "noise". "Next time, I will give you a run for money, Xavier. With that said, let's find those buddies of yours, eh?

Meanwhile.. Jacobs seems to be walking down the halls. "Seems I've lost sight of Tomy..."Jacobs wondered. "He couldn't have gone that far, anyways." 

==================

Red's body transformed into a literal machine gun. She wasn't going to go down that easily as her friends, did. "Let's see which is stronger, a bunch of rocks or bullets that can pierce through anything!?"Red shouted as she fired a storm of bullets among the earth formation. "Purple and Blue, don't worry. Just hang in there!" She screamed. 

==================

Axe dragged the pipe across the floor as he gain closer to Faraday. "Betrayal? Hardly."Axe said. "It's simply small sacrifice in order to accomplished a long term goal. Don't worry though, your dedication to the team won't go to waste. You'll be a excellent "part"..." Axe raise his arm, sporting a sinister smile. "of my dreams.." as he swung towards Faraday's head.

(Mother's Sanctuary)

Raster followed behind Kira, as Kelly takes them to her little area that she regularly hangs out at. She'd stopped for a second, only turning her head to the side, looking at both Raster and Kira. "We're here." 

"Totally! I'm on it Daiman!" Naolyn turned to Dead Eye and smirked. "Take this! The Dai-Lyn special! Thousand Falling Arrows!"

Naolyn lifted herself from the ground and quickly held her hands out to Dead Eye. The ceiling that was falling and broke into many pieces stopped in midair. She took a deep breath and began to punch the air, each time she punched, a piece of debris would fly to Dead Eye at nearly a blinding speed. She let Daiman continue breaking the wall while she threw hundreds, even thousands of pieces of debris at Dead Eye. During that, her eyes were blank since she focused primarily one Dead Eye. She screamed.

"AAAAAHHHH!"

=========================

Ryder returned back to Cernia after his fiasco with Faraday. He knew Faraday would live but he only hoped that he would make the right choice and leave them alone. He was roughed up and wondered how Cernia and Tico were doing. The Cernia shadow he had disappeared, its time running up. Finally, after a moment or so, he appeared out from the steam and in front of Cernia. He didn't do anything at first but quickly ran up to her and lifted her in the air, spinning her.

Tico released himself from Cernia's arm and hugged Ryder. He seemed to have been really worried about him. Overall, the group was back together and that what seemed to calm both Ryder and Tico down.

"Ryder live! Ryder guess!" Tico said while wiggling Cernia's arm.

"What?" Ryder asked.

"Cernia use Tico-Cannon! Cernia super smart! Steam turn to ice! Cernia boom-boom!" Tico then turned to Cernia. "Cernia super good with Tico!"

"Hey, let's save the talking for later, I'm pretty sure your friends need our help, Cernia." Ryder said, looking down the hall from where he came from.

Cernia giggled being lifted into the air and spun around. "We can't go anywhere if you don't put me down!" She hugged her arms around Ryder's shoulders so she wouldn't fall, but blushed a bit. "Y-yeah, you gotta put me down...!" Cernia didn't seem to immediately register how closely they were hugging, and she was mainly used to hugging Naolyn. "Myeh! I'm super tough anyway!"

"Hey it's them." Gryffin said; he and Celeste had traipsed down the hallway after leaving Jess and Aya behind.

"Heyyyy!" Came Celeste's voice. "It's the lovebirds!" She gripped her shoulder as it throbbed in pain from the running and movement. "Shit, that smarts..."

"Hey, it's Gryffin and his friend!" Cernia said to Ryder. "How'd ya find us?"

"We just got done with Skeletor. Booked it outta there before Aya decided to do something about it. And we found a big ice wall." Gryffin said. "She won't bother us now. Hopefully. That woman's got some crazy in her." He rubbed his neck.

"But! We nabbed some of her toys, so we've got some help for a little bit besides our powers." Celeste and Gryffin held their pistols up. "Though they don't have much in them left... I think."

"What'd she do? Your nose is all bloody and your shoulder's messed up too!" Cernia said.

"Ah, it's nothing." Celeste winced. "Guess you guys got cornered by one of the Rats too."
==============

Yoon watched the earth wall as Red rained the blizzard of bullets upon it. "If she's aiming for just the wall, she'd be open at the sides if one of us came out the side before she could react... where's Rai?"

================

"Good thing we ended the match there... there's no way my arm would have held out much longer." Brick's cybernetic arm had the majority fallen off.

"I'd certainly love to see you try! To think that a few robotic parts could improve one's strength that much.. In a few years, those replacements might even be able to match my strength!" Xavier let out a hearty laugh as he started walking. "But yeah, let's find my friends and take Axe down.."

"Don't you try to justify your damn actions by calling it a sacrifice...." Faraday lurched forward, his claws in his right hand extended. He was supporting himself with his left hand, so he didn't use the claws in that hand.

"If Ice-girl and shade-boy didn't come along, I would have definitely chopped you to hell right now.." He growled.

"I apologize for the damage, it needed to be done." John said, walking away from the battle with Brick and deeper into the U.N.

"Perhaps my father could repair it. Perhaps there is a rocket-teer robot wandering New York, with his demolition and desert brothers."

The temperature continued to rise and Gio's body continued to glow.

"Have everything in your life taken away by force, have your kind dwindled to a handful!" he grit his teeth. "I've been wronged by you dogs for the last time. And your debts... must be paid!"

He clenched his fists and let out a loud roar.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

His body released a blinding shine and a powerful heat burst. When the shine faded Gio was standing staring at Zuleka. His pupils returned and had a fiery look in them, his hair was slightly standing up, his arms had become volcanic, and he had a dark expression on his face. He was emitting a red aura from his body.

"You're finished."

-----------------------------------------------

Jay was sent hurdling towards the wall again. He landed on his back and he was getting angry. He tried to power up more but the power band was hindering him.

"Why can't I power up!?" Jay yelled angrily as he stood up. "And how did you get so strong!? Did you keep your power in that big stupid hair of yours?"

------------------------------------------------

Dead Eye's eyes widened.

"Sh*t."

He tried to escape but ended up getting hit by the falling ceiling and the debris thrown at him. He was on the ground and continued to get pelted. His armor was protecting him but he still grit his teeth in pain.

-------------------------------------------------

Raimundo had left the others and was running up to Red's side with tremendous speed.

"Hey, do you mind if you stop?" he said as he jumped towards Red and sent a punch towards her.

----------------------------------------------------

Bomb Soldier walked through the halls.

"Still no sign of any Buster. I wonder how the others are doing."

The bullets pierce Ebonwu's Rock wall and strike his skin directly. They bounce off, leaving cuts along his body as he sees Rai run to her side.

"The earth is a powerful ally you do not want to cross. Before I continue, let me tell you who you're fighting. A nuclear bomb struck my home, laying the beautiful earth to waste. My friends avoided the main explosion by creating barriers and teleporting...I think. Anyway-" Ebon starts.

He slams his foot and thrusts his arm up, causing a pillar of earth opposite Raimundo and makes a target symbol out of it.

"Anyway, that explosion that destroyed our home? I slept through it. Soundly slept through it."

Chris found a boat for his new friend and himself.

"I commandeered a vessel for us!" he announces from the pier.

Zuleka was feeling the heat from Giovani's body as she began to sweat. Though, she raise another eyebrow, confused of what Giovani's statements. "I don't know what you're sprouting on about but if that making you at least an interesting match, then show me the flames you've unleashed." Zuleka took a fighting stance. Perhaps this is going to be interesting, after all.

==================

Nessa appeared right in front of Jay as he spoke. The facial expression showcase her eyes that expressed no emotions as she pulled back her leg a bit. After a brief moment, she threw her leg, aiming to kick him towards his jaw.

==================

The smokes that surrounded the area was clearing up a bit. From that, it expose a opening of where Dead Eye is, as he was being pinned to the ground by the falling debris thanks to Naolyn. Taking this chance to damage him even further, Daiman ran towards him while giving a quick nod to Naolyn, hinting her that they will do the "move" they were preparing back at Mother's place. Daiman rely on the giant hands to continue tearing the ceiling for another moment, but as Daiman grabbed onto his head, the hands began to being split up into many tiny "hands" as more tiny hands appeared around Daiman. Grewing closer to the pinned Dead Eye, Daiman slammed his foot and pulled back his arm before throwing a fist towards him. The hands around him gripped into  fists and launched themselves towards Dead Eye as well in rapid succession. He shouted: "Take this..! Infinite Strike..!" 

==================

Tomy nodded. He'd overheard a intense scream from afar. "Whoa, what the heck was that?" He sweated a bit. "Sounds like a raging demon." as he followed Xavier; however, he stopped as he saw a figure entering the area.

"Tsk, I knew that you're such a bleeding heart but to think that you're going as far as aid terrorists? Such a pathetic insight." The man said in a rather rash tone of voice.

"Jacobs.." Tomy gritted his teeth.

"In the flesh.." He turns to Xavier. "You could have just rescue your friends and left. Now you're just acting like a bunch of children.." Jacobs chuckled a bit. "So, I won't be lenient on you, Spes..."

==================

Red gritted her teeth as Ebonwu stated that he didn't felt the nuclear explosion. "You think you're tough!? I'll have you turned into a pile of mincemeat!" She aim her bullets towards the earth pillars, seem to not noticed Raimundo's incoming attack. 

==================

Axe didn't seem fazed of Faraday's stagger movements; he simply move to the right side while sporting a smile across his face. "Don't worry, Faraday, you'll get the chance to understand that I'm doing this for the greater cause, a cause that will weed out the destructive ones and protect those who are targeted by the likes of evil." Axe swung once more towards the back of Faraday's head. 

Faraday tried to block the pipe, but his reaction times were way off, the man letting out a little grunt as the pipe smashed his head, the force of the blow knocking him out.

"Tsk, and here I thought we were all aware of a certain madman's plan.. Go on, Tomy. Tell the others I sent you so they don't try to beat you up or anything." Xavier chuckled as he looked at Jacobs. "I'll be the one you're fighting, general."

Naolyn took this chance to gather up all the debris that was falling and quickly began to make a large compressed ball. She watched how cool Daiman's attack was and thought about when was the right opening to attack Dead Eye. While Daiman was finishing off his attack, Naolyn rushed up behind him and jumped, focusing her powers on Dead Eye. The force she kept on the man made him unable to move for a brief moment. She held him still by pointing her hand at him and appeared in the air behind Daiman with a large ball of debris held in the air with her other hand. Her ears finally began to bleed.

"Duck Daiman!" She called out.

=======================

"Yeah well.. that dude is history now." Ryder replied. "But we can't stay chatting here, the other Busters might need our help."

Ryder placed Cernia on the floor and held his arm out for Tico, who merged with him.

"We should go find the others. Celeste, think you can turn to some sort of animal that has good hearing? We might be able to track some of the others down."

Yoon wasn't quite sure what to do, given she wouldn't be able to outspeed Red as much. She just hoped her bite on Red's ankle would do its job soon enough.

She was hit as well and suffered deeper cuts thaan Ebonwu, but moved theough the pain on her arms and leg. Yoon got close behind Ebonwu to provide support in case any of the remaining Squad members would try to attack him directly. "I'll need to repay you properly for saving me later, Ebon, but for now this is what I'll be able to do." 
I can't get close without Red's fires being halted...

=============

"Don't see 'im anywhere..." Gryffin tore off a bit of his cloak and tied it around Celeste's arm. "That'll do for now."

Celeste paused in thought. "Hmm... yeah. My nose hurts like hell so I can't sniff em out." 

"This place echoes, so I can go for hearing instead." After a moment of thought she shifted into a Bat, flapping around and squeaking loudly.

"Uwaa! So cute!" Cernia gushed. 

Quiet, munchkin, I got hearing to do. Celeste squeaked again and began to fly through the corridors using her echolocation. 

"Follow me, and I'll follow her." Gryffin said. If anybody could tell Celete's body language the best it'd be him. He took off behind Bat!Celeste as she continued down the corridor opposite where they came from.

"C'mon Ryder, let's go fast! Gotta run fast fast fast!" Cernia seemed rather energized than before, but she really just wanted to find their friends and get the heck out of there.
===============

"Perhaps in another time. Now, to see if I can find one of the other Generals..." Brick muttered as he traipsed down the halls. His best bet could be to go back to the security room, but he didn't want to encounter Jacob or Axe. Especially not with one of his arms out of commission at the moment.

Freak said:
"Tsk, and here I thought we were all aware of a certain madman's plan.. Go on, Tomy. Tell the others I sent you so they don't try to beat you up or anything." Xavier chuckled as he looked at Jacobs. "I'll be the one you're fighting, general."

Tomy nodded his head. He didn't argue because he knew that Xavier would be able to handle Jacobs. "Be careful, he's a rather tricky one." As he gave a bit of advice before running to another direction. 

Jacobs didn't even flinch as Tomy ran off somewhere. He keep his focus towards Xavier. "You know, you've done fucked up by not escaping. You could have easily just walked away without no problems whatsoever.. but attacking this.. you'd be considered for treason, you damn spes.." Jacobs shouted. "But then again.. I wouldn't expect for you lots to harbor any ounce of intelligence.."

=============================

Axe was checking the status of Faraday, before picking him up. "Now for the next one.. Jay.. I think it's high time for him to go all out.." Axe pulls out a singular device and pressed a button. "Those little chains of his will be off.. Whatever fighting him.. heh."

Gio smirked. He sprinted towards Zuleka leaving a trail of fire behind him and he instantly threw a powerful punch at her gut.

------------------------------

Jay looked up as he saw Nessa ready to hit him. Even his incredibly high pain tolerance wouldn't make him ready for this. Then the powerband on his wrist came off. Jay's eyes widened.

"It's off!?"

Jay's look of surprise instantly became a look of insanity. Whatever was in that powerband kept him in check. 

"FEAR THE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM! JAY THE SUPER SANDWICH!!" Jay yelled at the top of his lungs. He instantly stood up and pushed Nessa away. He started to power up rapidly. Electric surges surrounded his body.

-------------------------------- 

Dead Eye watched as the attacks came flying at him. It was the end for him. 

Everyone has to die someday.

---------------------------------

Raimundo jumped in the air and sent a flying punch at Red.

"Gotcha!"

---------------------------------

Bomb Soldier could hear voices in the hallway.

"Busters..."

He saw Cernia running alongside Ryder and lifted up his dart rifle.

"Oyasuminasai." he chuckled and fired a dart at Ryder.

[size=small]"!!?" Zuleka felt the punched that Giovani delivered to her gut. She stood back as she rubbed her stomach. "Tsk.. that was a good punch. It's been a while since I had a good fight.. Now, don't go disappoint me now.." Zuleka took off her jacket and toss it to the side, along with her sword. "Let's get started then.." Zuleka dashed through the area around Giovani before stopped for a brief moment and jumped into the air to strike a kick towards Gio. [/size]

==================

Nessa slid across the platform, wasn't faze from Jay's outbursts. She rushes in throwing in a barrage of punches and kicks in swift speed.

==================

After completing his rush, Daiman jumped out of the way, far enough to steer clear of Naolyn's attack. "Go and give your all!" Daiman shouted. 

==================

Red turns to Raimundo, realizing that she'd completely forgotten about him. "Oh shi-" Unable to dodge, she received a full-blown punch to the face. She was blow backwards and slammed into the wall. She lifted up her head a bit towards Raimundo and the others. "Don't .. Don't... Don't.." as she repeats herself. "Don't.. think.. thisthisthisthisthisthis battle is overoveroverover.. yet.." She tried to raise her right arm and pointed at Raimundo, in attempts to shoot him down. 

Naolyn finally unleashed her attack to Dead Eye but remembered Mother's words of advice. She aimed to knock him out, not kill him. He would just be in pain but alive. As Daiman got out of the way, she tossed the large ball of debris at him, the sheer force taking him off his feet and slamming him to a wall. As he his the wall, the debris would crumble to avoid giving him massive damage. Naolyn slowly floated to the floor and landed on her feet. She seemed a little dizzy but he was able to continue fighting should she need to.

She stared at Daiman and smiled, hugging him and spinning around. "We did it Daiman! We totally did it!"

====================

Ryder didn't notice the dart fired by Bomb Soldier and quickly felt the sharp pain on his back. He instantly grew sleepy and annoyed that he was caught to easily by a simple attack, especially one that he's already seen. Tico seemed panicked and he instantly released himself from Ryder, catching him before he hit the ground.

"Ryder! No! No! Ryder! No die!" Tico babbled. He looked to the person who fired the dart and knew there was another fight ready to ensue. 

"T-Tico, I'm fine, I'll just be....sleepy for a w..hile.. Look after...Ce...rnia..." His voice drifted away as he knocked out in Tico's arms. 

Tico glanced at Cernia as well as Gryffin and Celeste. He knew that Ryder was usually the one with the brains to figure something out but he seemed confident with the others as well. He plopped Ryder over his shoulder and gently placed him on a wall, safe from where he assumed the fight might be. He returned to the group and stayed by Cernia's side.

"Cernia protect Ryder this time! Grif-Grif and Celery (Gryffin and Celeste) help Cernia?" Tico glanced at the two. "No help Cernia, no get out alive, yah?"

Bat-Celeste detected another person somewhere in their corridor, but hear the voice and didn't recognize it. Her echolocation allowed her to 'see' what was going on, and she turned around and shifted back. "We were caught?!"

Cernia looked at Celeste and Gryffin expectantly. She wasn't nearly as good a tactician as Ryder was, and was used to following the leader. To make matters worse, she didn't know this one at all.

"... it's not like we can bail out on you anyway." Gryffin said. He withdrew Jess's pistol from under his cloak. "My memory from that last encounter is pretty foggy, but I remember this one nearby..." he used his free hand to bend some parts of the wall out and over Ryder so he wouldn't be hit too much by any debris. "Celeste, I don't think you'll have an advantage here." He said. "Stay close to me." 

"I hate when you get like that." Celeste muttered under her breath. She shifted again and scurried up onto Gryffin's back in form of the Least Weasel to serve as sentry. 

Cernia looked at Tico and held her arm out. "Wanna do the arm cannon again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom