No More Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shit, so that's what this thing is?! Another Delta Squad? These people have some nerve setting off nukes with people still around... Regardless, we HAVE to find a way out of this mess. Problem is, I can't possibly carry everyone... I just hope they can get away in time.." Xavier ran over to John and picked him up, running away from the expanding Red.

Ebonwu dropped his shield around Delta Red and focused on helping Raimundo lift the platform out.

"Tiny psychic child! We won't be able to contain that explosion. Focus on getting us out as quickly as possible with me and the fast one. Tiny pill popper, if you have a way of restoring stamina, all three of us will need one." he says.

Right at the last part, he does a chop with his hand, splitting the ground below Delta Red, arm going limp in the process.

"Please be heavy enough..." he thinks to himself.

Ray says "I been doing that rocky. You all should start to feel it now." Ebonwu,Raimundo,Daiman, and Ebonwu starts to feel there stamina recover.

Delta Red's eye shifted downwards as the earth below her was splitting. She felt as the weight on her shoulder have lifted, but

Red felt as if the weight on her shoulders was lifted, she gain a "feeling" that she was floating in the sky. Her head was spinning from the immediate demise that's coming forward; however, she at least tried to attempt getting one of the busters. However, she realized that feeling she had, as she shifted her eyes downwards, that she was falling, the ground was splitting underneath her feet. Her eyes shifted back up as she fell, the Busters that were floating on the land they forced off the ground become further and further away from her in a quick session. Narrowing her eyes, she opened her mouth.

Her body began to light up to the point that her body began to disappeared bit by bit, but a single point of energy from her mouth began to formed once again. She'd fired one last "energy-like" attacked towards the group, that she'd no longer sees after being down enough, in hopes of blasting them to oblivion. However, as she began to fired, one of the failing debris fell from behind her, hitting her in the back of the head, causing the direction of the blast to changed. The blast burrowed through all the direction as she fell, causing more and more debris to be flung around, hitting her from all directions. This pushed her deeper within underground even further than it originally intended. Her body, unable to handle the energy forming inside her, finally went to it's breaking point and explode. She'd let out a cry, as loud as she could. The explosion turned the ground first into a blue like blare, then burst into red flashes flaring upwards.  

Daiman, feeling that his strength was returning, used more of the hands to formulate a pushed of the floating island even fatser to help out Raimundo. "OOOOOOHHHH"

[size=small]----------------------------------------------------------[/size]

Tomy couldn't fathom on what he was looking at. "So.. this .. what the hell.." 

"Impressed? It's took quite a bit to get everything up and ready; I was actually thinking that the machine might not be able to work properly since it wasn't like the first Origin Sphere. Though, it managed to knocked away Zuleka, so it's definitely working as it should." Axe calmly said.

"I don't understand the nonsense you're talking, but I'm not going to overlook the fact that you pushed away your comrade within your ranks." Tomy took a stance. "Brick, you need to come here quit. Commander Axe just went snap on a power. I'm going to hold him off until you co-" before Tomy could even finished his sentence, his head was grabbed and slammed onto the wall of what it felt was an instant.The phone left from Tomy's hand and fell to the floor.

Naolyn tried her best to shield the group from any debris that was flying around as well as the explosion. She held her breath, assuming she wouldn't be strong enough to hold it back. The least she did was toss away any flying debris.

This could be it..!

=================

Once the explosion happened, Ryder pulled Cernia into a small hallway, covering her body with his own. Tico did the same but to protect Nessa since she was still latched on to him. Ryder held onto Cernia as hard as he could and Tico did his best to protect Nessa as well. Suddenly, Tico was pulled into Ryder's grasp, seemingly to protect him as well. He remember the explosion like this and knew what it did to Tico. He didn't want his friends to get hurt, not again.

"Hang on guys!" Ryder shouted. "The blast is coming!"

=================

Giovanni rushed into the hallway that Ryder was in and covered his head from any debris that was flying around. He instantly thought of Naolyn for a second and wondered if she was okay or somewhere safe. He instantly remembered that he was there when the first explosion happened and if it wasn't for Naolyn, he wouldn't be here. He balled his hands into fists and stood in front of the small hallway and held out his hands, creating a small flame shield to, hopefully, cancel out the explosion entering the hall. With the little energy he had, he held it up as long as possible.

Damnit Short stuff... Gio thought. Don't you die on me! 

Ryder noticed Gio's crazy attempt to block out the explosion and screamed at him, holding Cernia and Tico as tightly as he can.

"Don't be stupid, Giovanni! Get out of the way!"

"Shut up and keep your head down!" Gio's fire shield got brighter and hotter.

Rai slowly began to get back up due to the effect of Ray's power, the strsin in his expression receding considerably despite it requiring all of his concentration. 

"You can do it! I believe in you!" Yoon encouraged.
===========

"Tomy!?!" Brick gripped his phone in frustration. "Damn it... they're the only hope of squaring up to Axe at this po-- what the!?" He himself felt the shaking and rumbling of the ground from Red's fall. The lights flickered severely and he ducked to the closest room he could find, hiding under the desk. "Is this an earthquake?! Or..."

==========

Cernia looked at Gio with alarm, but started looking around them in the hall. "We gotta make sure the walls around us don't squish us from above!" Wriggling an arm free from Ryder's grip, she pressed it to the wall, recalling the ice she made to shield her, Naolyn and Gio from the ground zero blast. The ice was spreading up the wall they were leaning on slowly but surely. She hope it would help out Gio with keeping their section intact. "We can't let it happen to us again...."

Gryffin and Celeste simply huddled together as their powers were futile in this situation. He hugged around her with what remained of his cloak. 

"If anything happens, just know I think you smell like a skunk!" Gryffin said to Celeste over the rumbling. 

"Screw you, this is the worst time to tell me that, fatass!" Celeste retorted, having reverted to maintain her stamina. Still, the two friends hugged and held on hoping the efforts of the others would pull through.

The machine stood before Tomy's body. It was not moving, as if he was dead. "Rest assure, General Tomy. That won't kill you. My objective isn't to spill the bloods of my race." Axe said. There was a rumbling noise, as if an earthquake has occurred. "Hmm..? What's going on over there?" Axe thought after he felt the ground was being ripped apart. "Ah. The Delta Squad. She'd must use that denotation, those Busters are capable after all.." Axe said. "Let's go meet them.." Axe moved the machine and walked to the direction of where the explosion occurred. 

"What the hell do you think your going..?" Zuleka came out of the room, her clothes was ripped and her left arm was covered in blood. "Don't think just because you strapped yourself in some fancy armor, doesn't change the situation." Zuleka said. She overheard the screams emitting from the tubes on his back, gritted her teeth. She fell to the floor on one knee, as the shock from her battle with the machine was quite overwhelming. 

"Ah, you're still capable? Well, I'll deal with you later. My objective with ultimately regards to the Busters.." Axe calmly responded as he continue to walk. He didn't even looked back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The explosions continued; however due to Ebonwu's earlier attack, the overall impact was weakened as she continued to be burrow deep underground.

Xavier stopped, placing John down.

"Only far enough to escape the blast. It didn't hit us, so the others suppressed it." He breathed in a bit, before looking up. He noticed Zuleka and Tomy and walked up to them. "Jesus, Tomy, what the hell happened to you two?! "

Ebonwu drops his influence on their "island" to gather falling debris. Using the debris, he creates a pillar lifting them out of the base, lessening the strain on his friends.

"I'm going to lead the others out. I just need you guys to keep my body safe." he says as he goes into a meditated position.

Naolyn watched Red slowly sink more and more into the ground. She continued to hold up her invisible shield and try to keep the others safe and the explosion pinned down. Her ears continued to bleed but the pain was numb to Naolyn.

============

Ryder noticed Cernia attempting to shield the gang from the blast and he instantly remembered that of what happened in Lost City. Tico placed Nessa on the floor and even he started to create a small wall to protect the group if Gio and Cernia were not enough. Ryder was in awe at how his friends were sticking up, despite the situation so he too pulled his weight. Ryder took Cernia and Gio's shadows, casting a wall similar to that of Tico.

"I won't let you guys get hurt!" Ryder yelled. "I promise... to help you all out!"

============

Giovanni noticed Cernia and Ryder teaming up to hold back the explosion and he smirked. It seemed to spark the fire inside of him and he started to unleash even more flames into the shield he had. The shield grew hotter as well, hopefully hot enough to cancel any of the blast aimed to them.

Daiman nodded his head. "No problem!" Daiman manipulate the hands to formed a "shield" around them to at least soften the blast. 

Delta Red finally managed to hit something of what was the ground. She didn't know where or how far below ground she'd fell, but she was glad that it stopped. With her last breathe and the body drained out of her, she'd uttered. "That... felt.. good.." as her eyes began to diminished.

==========

Tomy struggle to move, as he tried to get up. "X-xavier.. get.. away.." 

Zuleka noticed the voice of the two from afar. "Huh? Who are they?" Zuleka wondered, narrowing her eyes. "Get the hell out of her-"

"Well, it's quite interesting that you two came to me. Make things a lot easier." Commander Axe said. He lifted his arm in the air and threw a punch towards the ground near them. The mere impact of the punch generate a strong shockwave.

"I think it's too late now..!" Xavier braced himself, but the shockwave proved to be too stong and he got staggered a bit from the shockwave.

Zuleka was too staggered to move and the shock-wave knock her down. "Shit! The fucker caught me off guard with that attack." A few of her bones in the rib-cages were broken, spitting out a bit of blood. 

The machine stood tall. "Well, I'm impressed that you gathered enough strength to save your friends. However, you realized that this is nothing more than treason against the United Nation, yea? It'll be so much simpler if you just give up now." Axe calmly said, approaching them. "Well?"

"Oh, sure." Xavier spoke sarcastically. "Let's surrender so I can get the... Axe." Xavier chickled a little bit at his pun before regaining a serious posture. "Why not? But wait, I have a better idea! Why don't I bash your face in a little for all the shit you've done to everyone?" Xavier then rushed at Axe, attempting to tackle him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom