No More Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Delta Red had fallen, the explosion have finally cease. If one were to look at the UN base from afar, it seems that the explosion didn't imposed enough destructive impact due to the constant interference from the Busters. The smoke clears, showing a deep crater where Red was originally positioned herself in. 

Daiman covered his face with the cape. "Jesus.. that blast was beyond this world.." He turns to the others on the floating island "Are you guys alright!?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All I've done was wished you to a better lifestyle; we both aiming for the same thing after-all. However, in my case, you won't be in the burden of the world." The machine's body began to light up, formatting one of the tubes on his back. It seems to be the one that currently has Jay resided within it. The drainage cause extreme pain as Jay began to shout out in agony. "Alright then.. let's go.." Axe zoom across the area in all direction, attacking both Xavier and John at all sides.

"Tiny psychic child, drop your shield. I require you to focus your efforts on sending out my directions to everyone." Ebonwu states.

He sits in a meditative position and his eyes start glowing. He releases his soul to travel the astral plane of the base and locate his allies. He finds both the group containing the tiny snow child and the group fighting Axe. Having already checked the base from earlier, he starts submitting directions to the tiny psychic child.

".... I think it's over.." Celeste said once the aftermath of the explosion faded.

"We're alive?" Cernia started grinning. "We're alive!" She raised her arms, weak from how much energy she kept spending on her ice. But then she remembered hardly seeing the others when they found that weird monster thing. 

"... did the others make it...?" She asked, voice hoarse.

===========

Rai sighed, finally able to relax, almost falling on his butt, but Yoon caught him just in time.

"Phew... I'm exhausted!" Raimundo said. "Feels like I did a thousand squats. What's Ebon doing?"

"He said he would reach out to the others.." Yoon explained.

"R-Right!" Naolyn nodded to Ebonwu and she lowered her shields. She took a sharp breath, trying her best to ease out the pain. She listened to Ebonwu's directions and turned to the others. She closed her eyes with Ebonwu and tried her best to focus her powers so both of them can communicate with the others. She only hoped that everyone was okay. She attempted to try and speak with Cernia first.

Cernia? Naolyn thought, trying to reach her. Can you hear me?

===================

"We actually made it.." Ryder whispered to himself. He let out a sigh of relief. "Well.. I guess we should look for the others now, I doubt they can't be too far behind. Knowing the source of that blast, your friends might have caused it."

"Yah, Busters make boom." Tico laughed. He turned to Nessa and tried to put her on her feet. "Up Nessy. Fight!"

"Hey, how you feeling Nessa?" Ryder crossed his arms. "You and Fireboy had crazy power for a while. Was that Origin mode that Axe guy was talking about earlier?"

===================

Giovanni lowered on to his knees and coughed out smoke due to his fire running out just for a moment. He panted and gasped for air. He was happy that he survived but annoyed that he was too weak to move. His fiery spirit boosted him back up on his feet and let out a mighty yell of victory.

"Not even another explosion can put me down!" Giovanni cried. "Bring it on, UN dogs! I'm just getting warmed up!"

"That was definitely Oranges Mode!" Cernia insisted. "Now I know why Nessa was too tired to move. Never saw her like that before." She said.

"Celeste, we're alive! It's all thanks to them we didn't die!" Gryffin crushed Celeste in his bear hug before she pushed her way out of it.

"Christ, you hug too hard." Celeste remarked. "Guess you lame-os aren't so lame after all. You're still a bunch of dorks." 

"Well at least I don't sti--" Cernia stopped mid sentence as she heard Naolyn's voice ring in her head. She covered her ears, clueless about how it was happening. "Nao!?" Cernia began turning in every direction thinking Naolyn was nearby, but saw that she wasn't.

Xavier dodged some of the attacks, but the rest hit him, causing him to spit out blood.

"Get rid of the burden by stuffing us in tubes, is that right?" Xavier retorted, trying to grab Axe's arm. "I'm sorry, but I don't like small spaces..!"

Daiman landed on his butt. "Phew.. this is insane. You guys tend to get pull into this kind of crazy scenarios, huh?" 

==========================================================

"Yeah.. I'm just completely exhausted. You guys should have made sure you protect yourselves before thinking about me." Nessa said.

==========================================================

"Then clearly you're a fool. Blindsided by your own ego." The machine grabbed onto Xavier's arm and lift him into the air. "I'm thinking of a rationale to remedy all of this problems. Even you, a former military soldier, should realized that this kind of "saving" is nothing short of going against your country, You'll be hunted down by various country for this- but I can make it go away. Can you at least understand that!?"

Ray says with a smile as he starts to help the group recover form the fight "That i have to agree with you on Daiman."

"And you think that what you're doing right now is any better?! Assaulting your colleagues and creating this most likely unsanctioned torture machine? So what if I'm hunted down? If it makes the world better by getting rid of your insane ass, then I couldn't give a shit! Right now, I think YOU'RE the one blinded by your ego, Axe." Xavier reached for one of the steam pipes, grabbing on to try to rip it off.

"You know, some help would REALLY be useful about now..." Xavier thought to himself.

"I have found everyone. Tiny psychic child, I will leave redirecting the cold fire shadow here. I will go assist the tiny metal one and the one with the cool sounding name." Ebonwu says.

Suddenly, two totem poles with birds on top rise up and a map is carved into the ground.

"The totems will keep you connected and the map will help you guide them. Our family needs our help. Good luck."

He stands and starts running towards Axe's position, bringing earth to create a small bridge wherever there was water.

"On it! Good luck and be careful, Ebon'!" Naolyn supported. She went back to attempt to guide Cernia and the others.

Okay Cernia, I' speaking in your head so you gotta listen closely... Naolyn echoed. The map Ebon' left me says that from your position... you need to go left. I'mma try to guide you to where we are but you need to hurry, I'm not sure how long this map is gonna last.

==============

"No way, Nessa. We help each other out, you included." Ryder said, pulling Nessa over his shoulder. "You should rest for a while until we find the others, looks like Cernia picked up on her friend."

"Shorty!" Tico cheered. "Shorty good help!"

==============

Giovanni listened to the others and seemed to be able to keep going just long enough for a bit longer. He turned his head to Cernia when she mentioned Naolyn but he remained quiet. He crossed his arms and looked over at Cernia.

"Well? What's Short Stuff saying?" He huffed. "C'mon, spit it out."

"So you guys are okay! Thank goodness. Okay, I'll tell them." Cernia turned to the group with her, hands on her ears still. "Nao says we go left!"

"Left?" Celeste asked. "How would she kno-" 

"She said go left! Avanza!" Cernia said louder, thinking Celeste was hard of hearing, but she just couldn't lip read well. She started walking out of their hall and turned left. "Follow me!" She said.

"Go with it, Celeste. I don't want to be here anymore!" Gryffin started pushing her along. "And my face is still  itchy from not having my mask on!"
===========

"Should we follow Ebon or wait for them to come to us?" Rai asked.

"Yes. Do you propose a different reasons? I will concede that I committed acts that goes against of what I'm trying to do. However, I can at least admit my errors in order to achieved the peace needed." Axe responded with a calm tone. "You, on the other hand, will simply cause more and more problems than it already is. I propose a way to protect the world from out control beings such as Origin and yourselves. What do you have that will make it work? You're nothing more than a military dropout, just as your adoptive parents were." Axe continued. "Yo-" before Axe was able to finished his sentence, he felt his machine arm being tackled by John, causing him to let go of that of Xavier and was pushed backwards. "It's clear that there's no meaningful way of speaking with reasons with you fools.." Axe raise it's other arm and threw a punch towards John. 

Zuleka stood up, while she's a bit staggered. "Tsk, think a junk of bolts can take me out..?" Zuleka said, dragging her feet towards the battlefield. 

Tomy struggled to move, but few of his bones was broken, causing him to unable to stand. "Sh-" Tomy's eyes darted back and forth. "Where's the hell is Brick..""

========================================================

Daiman rubbed his chin. "Well, I don't want Ebonwu to go out there alone. One of us should aid him while the rest wait for the others. I'm sure Ray will give healing to everyone so we can be fresh." Daiman said.

----------------------

"Thanks little man." Nessa responded to Ryder.

Ray says "one step a head of you." The group starts to feel better. Ray says as they feel ready to fight even more "Something tells me you want me to find more of the team and heal them as well."

"The sound of machinery is loud, so something is still working. I'll go there." Ebonwu states out loud.

He runs to the room Xavier and John are fighting Axe in.

"Reputation? That's the ironic part. Even when the world finds out this scenario, they will still turned on you. In the way, it doesn't matter what you lots do." The machine that Axe was operating from the inside eyes glow red. The tubes on it's bad began to change colors, draining the specials from their bodies. "Let's cut the chit chat..." The fist pulled back a little and shot like a rocket towards John's stomach.

=============================

Daiman nodded. "Yeah.. and the bridge that Ebonwu provided gives us a straight pathway to come to their aid as quickly as possible once everyone is here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom