The Sisterhood of White Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A study hall~?" A Z-Clone echoed. It pointed at an elevator nearby with a pen. "You can reach the study hall and library on the third floor~ You can seek more assistance upstairs with the other Z-Clones~"

The little Z-Clone offered a blank smirk, as usual of all Z-Clones.

"Righty~" The Z-Clone disappeared and a small portal opened up next to Magiana. A Z-Clone with a nurse hat and medical attire came out. Instead of a giant pencil, she had a giant needle. It seemed to have more emotion than the others but the expression was always the same.

"Oh my~! Quickly, pull him into the portal~!" The Z-Nurse tugged at Jacen's shirt, urging Magiana to help her out.

"He's seriously wounded!" Magiana put her arms under Jacen's to move him forward into the portal. "Wh...where does that lead us to? The medical office?"

"Sir, who is it that attacked you?" She asked, furrowing her brows in worry.

"It leads directly to the Infirmary~!" Z-Nurse said in a panic. "There are several others who will aid you~!"

Once they entered the portal, they saw a large white room with several beds. The Z-Nurse lifted Jacen up on one of the beds and alerted one of the nurses to come to her aid. In a matter of moments, Jacen was surrounded by many nurses, each trying to stop any bleeding and remove any objects he might have in his body.

"What happened here, young lady~?" Z-Nurse turned to Magiana while the nurses tended to Jacen. "Do you know who is responsible~?"

"I'm sorry, I don't really know..." Magiana shook her head. "He just appeared, like out of thin air, so I guess he teleported here as an emergency. But he was already like that. Said something under his breath but I didn't quite catch it."

Jacen turned towards Magiana.

"Meeting of the Dark. Dark Gunner. Sylvanas..."

His condition was almost critical, but he wouldn't be dying. A couple of elemental bullets, dirt, and broken glass inside his wounds for good measure.

All the dirt, bullets, glass, and other objects were being cleaned away from Jacen's body. The nurses dipped rags in a special kind of liquid that stung when it contacted Jacen's skin. It hurt but it would heal him from any sort of infections. As the nurses continue to tend to Jacen, one spoke out to the man.

"Please sir," She said gently. "Do not speak, save your energy. You'll be okay, just relax yourself."

Z-Nurse nodded as she listened to Magiana's explanation. She wrote down what looked like to be a report about the incident.

"I see, I'm glad that you helped out this young man when you could~ Alas, I'm sorry you had to get involved in such a thing~ I assume such an incident must be heavy on your shoulders~" Z-Nurse looked at Magiana. "But you should feel proud of yourself for helping this young man~ Do you wish for me to send you to your room, young one~?"

"I guess so... isn't there anything we can do? If he came here, he'd need help, right?" Magiana asked, feeling bad for having to leave him alone like that. "Whoever would attack him might go after some others."

"You wish to help the young man~?" Z-Nurse turned to the nurses tending Jacen then back to Magiana. "Well, you can gather some herbs from the garden which we use to treat internal injuries~" The Z-Nurse wrote down a couple of herbs they will need. "We require some Popping Petunias, Turning Turnips, Dizzy Daisys, and Violent Violets~ Please be careful with the violets, this is their breeding season~ They have a rather angry temper and will release spores at you if you are not careful~"

One of the nurses went over to Magiana and handed her a surgeon mask to cover her nose and mouth. She spoke with worry.

"Those spores can put young mages to sleep and if you inhale too many, you might not wake up. Please do be careful young one! We're counting on you! We'll keep the young man in extreme care."

The Z-Nurse floated before Magiana.

"Of course, if you wish to decline this, you will not be penalized~ The choice is yours~"

"Oh! Uhm.. " The young nurse looked at the others who nodded. "Y-Yes sir! But please, rest for a while until we can aid you back to perfect health."

The nurse used the small amount of magic she knew to carefully take out any objects in Jacen as well as numb the pain. She also cleaned out his wounds while the other nurses wrapped them.

The Z-Nurse talking to Magiana gave her a thumbs up before opening a portal to what looked like the entrance of the Sisterhood Garden. She floated to the side to allow Magiana to pass through.

"Please be careful, young mage~"

"Yes sir!" The nurse replied to Jacen. "We will not touch your mind. Please, just relax and gather your energy. You need to rest and tell us what happened. Who attacked you?"

As Magiana entered the portal, it started to close behind her. The Z-Nurse waved to Magiana.

"You can do it, young one~!" She said. "You have much potential~!"

Finally, the portal closed. The garden warehouse seemed about twice as big as the building she was previously in. The walls were crawling with vines and ivy and some plants reached through the open windows. The doors were open before Magiana. The smell was both tangy and sweet to the young mage. Small animals like bees and birds were seen venturing inside the greenhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom