The Sisterhood of White Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright, I'll go after those Petunias first..." Magiana walked further into the garden, following the bees flying about. "Why are they popping Petunias? I hope they don't explode or something... I'll probably have to get shears first..." She looked around for a toolshed of some sort so she could safely gather all of the needed plants.

There were cute little popping noises heard nearby. The petunias were nearby thanks to their way of communication through popping noises. Near the door where Magiana was were a couple of baskets to carry out some plants from the garden. Shears and all other gardening tools were also nearby. The petunias were a beautiful shade of pink, orange, purple, and red, all of which had adorable popping noises by opening and closing their petals. 

==========

"Isorian..?" The nurse looked at the other nurses who looked just as confused as she was. Regardless, one nurse wrote down everything Jacen was saying. "Dark Gunner? Oh my... Why were you attacked? Were you one of their targets, Sir Jacen? Are they tracking you down?"

Magiana grabbed a basket and shears, walking tentatively towards the popping petunias. "I almost feel bad that I need to cut a few..." she opened the pair of shears and snipped one of the pink ones off, continuing to snip one small branch of petunias for color. "Color wouldn't really matter, would it?..." Mags mumbled to herself while she placed them into the basket, moving on to the daisies.

The Dizzying Daisies were beautiful flowers with multi color petals. The flower spun quickly and changed colors to any intruder who got too close. It was harmless for the most part but the plant is annoying to actually collect. As of now, the daisies were calm and sunbathing. Some were spinning and creating their dizzying effect to fend off anyone who got close.

===========

"A hostage situation?!" The nurse panicked, they all did. "Oh my! W-What do we do?!" The nurse accidentally dropped some rubbing alcohol on one of Jacen's wounds. She yelped, picking it up and cleaning out the wound. "O-Oh! I'm so sorry!"

"S-Someone alert Lord Z this instant!" One nurse ordered.

"On it!" One of the nurses fled from the scene, rushing to alert Z.

"Please Sir Jacen! Fear not!" The head nurse spoke nervously. "We will stop this... Dark Gunner and get your friend back! As for anyone hunting you down, you will be perfectly safe here in the Sisterhood!"

Magiana crept towards the Dizzy Daisies and quickly thrust the shears in between the daisies to promptly snip a few off and onto the floor. The right colors they expressed strained her eyesight somewhat from how bright some were. "Strange flowers..."

The Turning Turnips were absolutely harmless and always turn to the direction of even the faintest noise. They mostly stare directly at the sun and have a small humming noise, almost as if they are singing while sunbathing. However, when they do turn to face the noise, they turn scary looking and intimidating to scare away potential threats.

=============

"Paris Opera House..?" The nurse began to wrap Jacen's wounds and another used magic to put Jacen in a painkiller state. "I'm sure Master Z will send someone right away! But please, ease your nerves and save your energy. I promise we'll get your friend back, Sir Jacen."

=============

The nurse that ran to alert Z knocked on her tiny door. Obviously, Z didn't answer and the nurse was stuck knocking for about five minutes.

"Master Z! Please! This is urgent!" The nurse said frantically. "This is a hostage situation! We've gotten information that a man and his friend were attacked by an Isorian and one of them was taken--"

The door suddenly turned into a familiar portal and sucked the nurse inside into what seemed to be the room Z stays in. The nurse screamed and covered her eyes but when she landed in the room, she composed herself.

"M-Master Z! This is urgent! We--"

"Yes, yes, I heard~" Z echoed. She was swinging lazily on a hammock, reading the report the nurse brought in. "Well this is quite serious, yes~? I do believe that I sent Lix and Faunix to find that idiot Shine...~"

"S-So we cannot send anyone else to help out with the situation?"

"No, no, I will send someone and I think I know who~" Z returned the report to the nurse after she wrote something down on a separate page. The nurse took a hold of the report and stared at what the tiny master wrote down. Z seemed to already expect that the nurse would freak out so she braced for what the nurse had to say.

"Master Z!" The nurse panicked when she noticed on name in specific. "You're sending the young mage on a very dangerous mission?! S-She's far too young and doesn't have the proper skills yet! Please Master Z, reconsider!"

"Oh, yeah, you're right, lemmie add something~" Magically, words started to appear on the paper and Jacen's name was one of the people going. "There, now the three of them should be fine, yes~?"

"Master Z, Jacen is in critical condition and he--"

"Jacen seems determined to get his friend back~ With an ambition like that, he should not be denied the request to get his friend back, yeah~? I'm sure Jacen would be happier if he can participate in the rescuing of his friend~ Be quick in fixing his wounds, young nurse~ The Z-Nurse will inform you with more you need to know~ Bye-Bye~!"

The nurse suddenly fell through the floor thanks to a portal Z made and landed back in the infirmary where Jacen and the other nurses were. The room filled with screams thanks to how sudden and how surprised the girls were. They settled down eventually.

The turnips proved to be no fight for the young mage. Not too far away was an orange mist which seemed to be nothing but spores. The Violent Violets opened and closed their petals, releasing spores every time they opened. They seemed very alert to every sound that happened near them and hiss in the general direction of any noise, tossing more spores. The spores were a helpful sleeping agent as well as a painkiller but too much can prove fatal.

==================

"O-Ouch.." The nurse grumbled. "Oh! I got the news from Master Z!"

"Please tell us! What's gonna happen to the hostage?!" Another nurse worried.

"Master Z said that the young mage and Jacen go to the Paris Opera House with Aquario to get back the hostage! She said that we shouldn't deny Jacen's wish to be reunited with his friend..."

"But his wounds are not healed yet! He'll be in trouble if we leave him now!"

"Ah, but that little mage is gathering ingredients, yes~?" Z-Nurse hummed. "I do believe that such a powerful potion will be enough for Sir Jacen to fight an entire army~ The young mage can also use this experience to grow in her magic~"

The nurses stared at the Z-Nurse and still seemed unsure about the decision. They continue to tend to Jacen, listening to the Z-Nurse.

"Besides, I'm sure they would make a fine team~ Once the little one returns, I will make the potion for Sir Jacen~ Until then, I'm sure Sir Jacen doesn't mind a group of women tending to his needs, yes~?"

"This is not a harem!" One nurse rebelled. All the nurses blushed.

"How am I supposed to grab those?.... she said not to get those weird things near me or else..." Magiana shuddered, placing her basket on the floor tentatively.

"If I use any spells to get them to stop, I could ruin the whole flower bed... and they'd get pretty angry with me...." Mags tightened the face mask she wore.

"I have to distract them if I don't want a face full of spores..." The young mage pondered possible ways to harvest the violets but all of them had a high chance of her being covered in spores and losing consciousness. "No... definitely not possible. Hmm...."

After a few more minutes she got an idea. "I know!" Mags picked up her little hand shovel and tossed it across the bed of violets, hoping the clattering would attract them to direct their attention and let her harvest them with no problems.

The Violets hissed at the thrown object and turned directly to the shovel. The Violets seemed to attack the shovel by slamming and pecking at it as well as spewing out some lethal spores. All the Violets seem distracted by the shovel thrown by Magiana. 

==============

All the nurses giggled with Jacen's remark and applied one last cooling ointment to his wounds. They quickly wrapped up the last of his wounds and took a step back, giving him room to walk around if he needed to.

"You should be able to move around, Sir Jacen." One nurse said. "But please be careful, you're wounds aren't entirely closed."

"As soon as the little mage returns, Sir Jacen and Sir Aquario will depart to the Paris Opera House~" Z-Nurse nodded. "In the meanwhile, Sir Jacen, please do not strain yourself too much~ My ladies will patch you up if you feel any sort of pain~"

Alright! Now's my chance! Magiana immediately reached down to the violets and grabbed a handful by their stems, cutting and pulling them out from the flower bed. She stepped backwards as fast as she could hoping they wouldn't detect her again.

The whole act made Mags' heart pound with nervousness.

The violets, caught off guard, were too late to attack or hurt Magiana. They did face in her general direction and hissed, puffing out some spores, clearly agitated. The violets in her basket were hissing as well but could not release any spores at the mage. All the flowers needed to make the potion were collected and accounted for. 

===========

"Well, I do believe that your friend would be very happy to see you come all this way to save her." One of the nurses said as she cleaned her hands. "Oooh, I can just imagine it! A strong man coming to my rescue, how romantic would that be~?"

"Sounds like you've been reading too many romance novels!" Another nurse retorted. "I would love it if a man came to my aid with an army! I'm worth no less than an army, right?"

"You're worth about as much as the bandages on Sir Jacen..." A nurse giggled. "Single use and used by everyone."

All the nurses began to laugh at their own comments and turned to Jacen. 

"So tell us! Is that girl a special someone~? Your girlfriend? A wife?!"

"Eek!" Mags held her basket out as far as her arms allowed, not liking the violets hissing at her. "A-at least I'm all done now... now how did I get here?... I guess I'll have to find my way back there."

"A woman who I brought back from the dead as my partner. A fine dark elven ranger. She's not a wife, but a true companion never the less." Jacen said. He looked at the nurse worth an army.

"I would raise an army of the dead to get her back."

"Fear not little mage, I've been watching~" The Z-Nurse hummed while a portal opened nearby for Magiana. "You may enter the portal for quick access to your next location~ Please make haste, we have a new mission for you, young mage~"

=========

All the nurses giggled and surrounded Jacen, interested with his stories.

"Oh my! You must truly be a keeper! How can she not see the charm in a man like yourself?" A nurse smiled.

"This girl has to be something super special if Sir Jacen is hellbent to get her back!" Another nurse said. "She better see his cute charm!"

"And his strength!"

"And his ambition!"

All the nurses seemed to enjoy Jacen's presence, even if they don't know him too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom