The Sisterhood of White Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A m-mission? Already?" Magiana asked the clone. "But I just started today..."

Not that she was exactly complaining. It could let her off the hook if she couldn't learn a new spell by the next day. "W-what is it?"

The Z-Nurse took a hold of the back of Magiana's shirt and pulled her inside the portal, back to the infirmary. She didn't say much and only took the basket of flowers from Magiana. The nurses were surprised but happy to see the little mage. One rushed to Magiana and gave her a paper.

"Master Z is assigning a rather important mission for you!" She said proudly but nervously. "You, along with Sir Jacen and Master Aquario, are to go to the Paris Opera House and retrieve a hostage."

"It's really dangerous... what is Master Z thinking?" One nurse retorted. "I think she should've sent someone else, I'm kinda worried for the new mage."

"Fear not, ladies~" The Z-Nurse spoke while mending to the plants, placing all of them in a bowl and adding mysterious ingredients. "This little one is more than capable~ I'm sure Aquario and Sir Jacen will take very good care of her~ I believe this will be a wonderful learning point for Magiana~ That is how she will get stronger~"

"A h-hostage! I-I'll go notify Mister Aquario right away!" Magiana bowed to them all in the infirmary. "We won't let you down, mister, and Madam Z!" The mage promptly stood straight and began to head for Aquario's room in the residential halls.

"Alright little one, make haste~" Z-Nurse hummed. She then turned her attention to Jacen. Her face was emotionless as always but people can easily determine her emotion. She tilted her head to Jacen but chuckled.

"I am currently making your special potion to aid you in battle~" Z-Nurse continued to toss in the ingredients that Magiana collected. "Worry not, it will be done shortly, Sir Jacen~ In the meanwhile, let your wounds heal, you'll be departing shortly~ As soon as the little mage brings Aquario, you will rescue your girlfriend~ However, I'm surprised my ladies have taken a fancy to you, sir Jacen~ It's rather rare to impress these girls~"

"Ugh! You don't understand, Master Z!" One nurse growled. "Sir Jacen was horribly wounded!"

"And he needed help! It must have been wonderful for him to wake up to a group of women!"

"But he has eyes on another...~" Z-Nurse sighed, adding a mysterious squishy object in the potion for Jacen.

"Yeah but he's just every woman's dream! He's fighting for the girl of his dreams! She's so lucky!" A nurse blushed. "Besides, there aren't that many men like him!"

"Sounds like you guys just want to tend to his wounds again~"

"Oh shush, Master Z!"

=============

Aquario was in his room, reading up in his studies and writing down some notes for later use. He seemed interested in a certain spell he was trying to act out.

"Such a strong spell... How can I approach this without exhausting myself?"

Magiana gently knocked on the door. "M-Mister Aquario...? Madam Z wants us to go on a mission together with someone..." she wobbled the paper she held in the air, even though Aquario wouldn't see it. "Gave us instructions and everything."

"The Brotherhood is the right place to be if you wish to study the Dark Arts~" Z-Nurse nodded. "But as of right now, Master Shine is not there~ He has been missing for several weeks now and Lord Z sent a search squad to find him~"

The Z-Nurse used her pencil to stir the ingredients in a large cauldron she was mixing them in. She hummed to herself and pulled out what looked to be some sort of eyeball and tossed it in the mixing pot.

"By any chance, Sir Jacen, what is your favorite flavor of juice~?"

==============

Aquario's door suddenly opened thanks to the magic he used. He was sitting on his desk, almost completely unphased by Magiana's talking. He turned to her with a serious expression and he fixed his glasses. He held out the same paper that Magiana was wiggling.

"I know, a Z-Clone gave me the notice a while ago. I suppose it's of no use. I might as well practice a spell I've been working on." He sighed and picked up a specific paper and his nifty wand before stepping out of his room. "Very well then, shall we report to where we must be?"

"Wise choice, Sir Jacen~" The Z-Nurse tossed in a couple of apples in the brew and tapped at it with her mitten hand. The ingredients mixed together and were suddenly swirled up into a glass bottle. The color wasn't pleasure and it looked to have chunks of mysterious items. The bottle casually floated to Jacen.

"This is your special potion~ Hopefully, you do not get seriously hurt in your mission~" Z-Nurse smiled. "Should you do get injured, you can drink that potion to aid you in healing~"

"But if you ever get hurt you can always come back to us, Sir Jacen!" The nurses smiled. "We're the best nurses in the entire Sisterhood!"

"Yeah! Please don't hesitate! We would love to tend to you!"

==============

"You best try your hardest." Aquario said harshly. "This is not something to be taken lightly. People's lives are at stake." His tone soften slightly. "But I am glad that you are eager to attempt such a dangerous mission. Take this time to learn and grow."

Aquario followed Magiana to the area of where Jacen and the Z-Nurse is. He bowed his head to the Z-Clone and Jacen.

"I believe I was summoned here."

I would rather my first assignment here be something a bit less pressuring, but it isn't anything I can help. Magiana sighed through her nose with no change in her expression. 

"Y-you lead the way, Mister Jacen." She said quietly once they approached him in the infirmary.

"Yes, let us be going, time is of the essence." Aquario said strongly. "Please lead the way, Sir Jacen."

"You all take care now! Please be careful!" The nurses cheered. 

"Please look after the young mage, men~" The Z-Nurse explained. "I want her to learn but I want her to live, too~ Learn as much as you can, little one~"

(You can start us off in Paris Opera House, Grey)

(Bumping since the Paris Mission has been complete)

Magiana entered the building once again with Aquario. She forgot how big the place was, almost feeling like some compact labyrinth of corridors and rooms.

"Is the Sisterhood always crowded with people like earlier, Mr. Aquario? How come they don't just go to the Brotherhood for help if the line's too slow?"

"Well, Master Shine, the leader of the Brotherhood, is currently missing. Rumor has it that he went out on a very important mission but no one knows for sure." Aquario let out a soft chuckle when he spoke about Z. "And Master Z is very lazy so she lets her clones manage the place if it makes her catch some sleep."

Aquario knew the Sisterhood like the spells he can cast and guided Magiana to the more quiet upper levels. He grew somewhat attached to the young girl but his serious demeanor always showed.

"Alright, you should use this time to rest, Magiana, but also use it to advance your skills."

"I understand..." Magiana said before looking down at the floor. "Things must be kinda hectic for the mages that go there too. Okay, I'll go look at some spellbooks and take a walk around soon. There's lots of places I should check out before I turn in for the day."

Three figures appeared in the front entrance of the Sisterhood. Each of them have a distinct clothing style - none of which came from Desolate Land or Empire State. They wear a large black-green robe with purple dots scatter on the bottom end. Their hair is seems to be styled in the same way.

"This is the place? Is this what the Fallen has blessed us to seek?" The one in the middle said. 

"Indeed this is the place where the vessel lurks. We must obtain them."

"Then we shall." They move forward as they enter the sisterhood.

Magiana headed into an area with a bookshelf to try and look for something to read before she would take her short walk. 

Although it wasn't horribly late, the place felt rather quiet. But the girl did not pay it any mind. Taking off her gloves, she sat down and began to read a book about techniques to grip the wand in order to control aim and magic output.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom