The Sisterhood of White Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nice to meet you lots.. although Bob? Such a bland.. name?" Liza wondered after getting her meal and sitting down. "So what brings you here? Doesn't look like you guys are interested in receiving a promotion or something."

"I'm currently looking for some rare and exclusive items to sell." Bob answered.

Vox says nicely "To be truthful with you they range so much i cant rightly say if they can be used for any thing or not."

"Huh.." Liza wondered what knowledge that Vox was thinking about. Perhaps there something more out there? She didn't want to pressure him to tell her, so she'd let it go for now. She place her forks down, signalling that she'd finished with her meal. "Well, I have to head over to a shop nearby. Though, I lost the map of it's location.." 

"Where you're trying to go?" Bob asked.

"Okawa's Magic Shop." Liza responded.

"Hmm, that's an interesting name. Perhaps this "little one" can help us out?" Bob turns to the Z-Clone.

"Lady Okawa~?" Z-Clone tilted its head. "Absolutely~! We have recently made a deal with the owner to sell our products there~ There is currently a Z-Clone residing there, property of Lady Okawa~"

The Z-Clone held out a green pencil and spun it around in her mitten hands. "Do you wish for me to take you there~?"

A girl with violet-auburn hair and a blue-and-white striped dress shyly opened the front doors, peeking in.

"Is this the place they talked about in the village? So crowded..." She walked in, and looked around. It seemed she hadn't ever been around the area.

LoopyPanda said:
A girl with violet-auburn hair and a blue-and-white striped dress shyly opened the front doors, peeking in.

"Is this the place they talked about in the village? So crowded..." She walked in, and looked around. It seemed she hadn't ever been around the area.

A Z-Clone casually floated by the new comer and tilted its head. She landed swiftly and gently atop her head and poked at her forehead.

"Excuse me new comer~" Z-Clone echoed. "Are you here for an appointment~? We are rather busy so I will attend to you~! How may I serve you~?"

"Alright, this can be arranged~!" Z-Clone cheered. "Do you have any knowledge of magical studies~?"

Z-Clone floated to be in front of the youngster and held out her mitten hand. A small book appeared in her hand and she offered it to the girl. The clone only bowed it's head politely, giving the girl as much of a comfortable approach as possible.

"Of course, if you already have magical powers of your own, I would like to see~"

She nodded quickly, mostly out of anxiousness. "Y-yes! My whole family is verses in practicing magic. I came here so that I could learn and travel too..." She poked her fingers together nervously. 

"I-I only know some basic white magic, but I want to study elemental magic. I'm a late student, you see..." The girl felt embarrassed because all the kids from her hometown her age had already been well into their magical capabilities. 

She's so tiny... The young girl thought to herself as she outstetched her hands towards the book. "What would that be?..."

"There is no such thing as a late student, young one~" Z-Clone smiled. She flicked her hand, causing the book to open to the first couple of pages. Most of the book seemed to be blank. "Since you are rather young with magic, this book will go according to your level or learning~ You will be able to read spells of all kinds in this book~ Only until you mastered the spell presented, other spells will begin to unfold to you~"

Z-Clone held her hand out and an identical book appeared in her hand. The only difference was the name on the front. She wiggled her mitten hands, opening the book and showing off the contents inside. The book was from a more experienced Mage which would explain the number of spells in the book.

"You, too, can become as skilled as this Mage~" She purred. "The more spells you complete, the more opportunities you will gain~ Think of a way to set yourself some goals and set a high standard for yourself~ If you ever see yourself having troubles, you can always see any of the Z-Clones and we will help~! If you wish, I can assign you a high ranked Mage to be a sort of tutor for you~ Who knows, maybe you both will learn from each other~ You are a wonderful contrast to him anyways~"

~ Z ~ said:
"Lady Okawa~?" Z-Clone tilted its head. "Absolutely~! We have recently made a deal with the owner to sell our products there~ There is currently a Z-Clone residing there, property of Lady Okawa~"

The Z-Clone held out a green pencil and spun it around in her mitten hands. "Do you wish for me to take you there~?"

"Sure, lead the way." Liza asked.

"Indeed! Let's go." Bob seems to be rather excited about this.

ShineCero said:
~ Z ~ said:

"Sure, lead the way." Liza asked.

"Indeed! Let's go." Bob seems to be rather excited about this.

The Z-Clone nodded and held out her large green pencil. She drew a plain circle in the air and then poked at it using the eraser. The portal suddenly showed the inside of Okawa's shop and any current activities.

"I have alerted the Z-Clone in Okawa's property~ She will tend to you~"

Vox says politely to the Z-Clone "thank you for your time." as he simple walks in the portal.

~ Z ~ said:
"There is no such thing as a late student, young one~" Z-Clone smiled. She flicked her hand, causing the book to open to the first couple of pages. Most of the book seemed to be blank. "Since you are rather young with magic, this book will go according to your level or learning~ You will be able to read spells of all kinds in this book~ Only until you mastered the spell presented, other spells will begin to unfold to you~"

Z-Clone held her hand out and an identical book appeared in her hand. The only difference was the name on the front. She wiggled her mitten hands, opening the book and showing off the contents inside. The book was from a more experienced Mage which would explain the number of spells in the book.

"You, too, can become as skilled as this Mage~" She purred. "The more spells you complete, the more opportunities you will gain~ Think of a way to set yourself some goals and set a high standard for yourself~ If you ever see yourself having troubles, you can always see any of the Z-Clones and we will help~! If you wish, I can assign you a high ranked Mage to be a sort of tutor for you~ Who knows, maybe you both will learn from each other~ You are a wonderful contrast to him anyways~"

"I guess that would be nice..." she murmured. 

Contrast? What does she mean by that?

"I won't mind then. My name is Magiana."

"Welcome to the Sisterhood, Magiana~! It is our pleasure to have you here, young one~!" Z-Cloned bowed her head, ultimately treating the young girl like royalty. "We truly hope that you enjoy your stay here and grow into the Mage that you see yourself to be~ You will be allowed to stay here in the Sisterhood~"

Z-Clone floated in front of Magiana and urged her to follow.

"I shall also take you to your tutor~ Please do not take him to heart, he's rather cold and harsh in his teachings~ I believe you can possibly change that hard attitude he puts up~"

"A-alright...!" Magiana straightened her back and shoulders to show how serious she was. And to not come off as meek, though it was hard to keep the stance up. "I won't let the Sisterhood down!"

"Do not worry so much little one~" She was one to speak, being much smaller than Magiana. "As long as you do the best you can, you will never let the Sisterhood down~"

As the tiny being floated down a hallway, she stopped at the end by a door which have three waving lines that symbolized water or waves. Z-Clone tapped on the door with her pencil and it seemed to open by itself. The room was very large and even seemed to have a smaller second floor. A mage stood up from his chair and walked to the door. He bowed his head to the Z-Clone and his hard stare landed on Magiana.

"Hello Aquario~!" Z-Clone chimed. "I have a wonderful new student for you~ This one shows a lot of potential and I'm sure you'll teach this one very well~!"

"She looks rather young. Are you sure you didn't acquire her from the streets?" Aquario said fixing his glasses. "Very well, I will tutor her but I doubt she'll last the week." His strict voice shifted to Magiana. "I will not babysit you. You must be completely serious about my training, if not, you will learn nothing. Heed my advice and you could grow to not be such a weakling. Your training will start as soon as you are ready. Knock on my door and we will begin." From there, Aquario closed his door.

"He seems to be extra serious as of late~ Ah well, this won't be such a problem now, right Magiana~? Allow me to take you to your room~"

The clone floated down the same hall and stopped by a door with no symbol on the front. All the other doors seem to have some sort of symbol on it which seemed to be what each mage is strongest in. Z opened the door for the young girl and inside was a large room with everything a novice mage would need.

"You can decorate this room as you please~ I hope you enjoy your stay and make several friends here~" Z-Clone nodded. "And don't worry so much about Aquario, he's just a hard worker~ If you want to get on his good side, you have to show him that he's wrong about you~" She giggled. "And don't be scared of him~"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom