The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotenks eyes started to open slowly.

"Jesus." the fusion said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Man, it feels like I've been asleep for like 2 months." 

He stood up slowly and stretched out his limbs. 

"All I know is that I'm never checking out a book from the library ever again." 

Gotenks turned his head and sensed multiple powerful energies. 

"I think I've been missing out on something. Hope I'm not too late!"

The fusion's hair rose up and it instantly turned a bluish tint along with his aura. He started to head towards the area everyone else was in.

Raune was more than fine with Detective Vegeta grabbing him out of the way, helping the Detective as he could with being grabbed. Looking to him and listening to his words, he simply shook his head and turned back to the Librarian. Watching her primal rage and movements, he covered his hears to try and lessen the scream's effects on his aura. Seeing Cuki move and leave behind the copy Stormruler, the speedster ran and grabbed it. Running away from her, he began to run around her, firing off arcs of blue lighting to distract and keep her attention scattered, following Cuki's example.

Gervene used the opportunity to check on Brachi and Majin Bara, whom were gradually turning back to their normal states, but it was evident that the two women were quite shaken by this experience, prompting the Goddess to make them snap out of it.

Vegetto's silver eyes widened at the realization that his ruse had failed, quickly tensing. He watched on with Kassava still out cold on his shoulder, narrowing his eyes first at the glowing fragment atop the Librarian's head, then at the sight of Cuki's strange movements. The explosion caught his attention for a moment, before his eyes shifted back to the sight of Cuki attempting to crawl up the Librarian's leg. He lifted his lips into a small smirk at the realization.

"Ah..clever."

He suddenly flung up his free arm, hurling a couple of small silver energy spheres across the open space and launching at the ground safely away from the group near the first explosion Cuki caused, forming even larger plumes of smoke and fire in the flashy explosions left in the wake of the energy's contact with the ground.

The Librarian’s attempt to grab someone in the group failed, as Cuki, Raune and the others got away swiftly from her grasp. Once again, she let out another roar, a frustrated screams because of her enemies escaping her, falling further in her destructive rage. A series of small explosions caught the Librarian’s weakened eyes, thinking this was a chance to take action.

Yet, more explosions from others occurred, causing the mad titan to flail her arms around in confusion, constantly slamming her hands onto the ground covered in smokes, but there was nothing.

“Now that a bright idea,” The detective smirked. “The damn beast is relying solely on sight, but it so weak that anything can cause her to lose focus.” He extended his arms outward, firing small yellow energy balls towards the ground, following Cuki’s example, kicking up the smokes even further.

The Librarian’s eyes narrowed, failing to realize that Cuki had already latched onto her body, climbing up to her head in swift speed. She swung her around to swipe away the smoke, but there was too much for her. In reaction, the monster sprung opened her mouth as small bursts of light gathered in a small point near her mouth. In mere seconds, it was a single ball of energy, no bigger than a dime to becoming a gigantic beam launching from her mouth to disperse the smokes around her.

Then beam burrowed through the ground, splitting it in half, heading towards Demi-Fiend. The child did not brace himself; he rose his arm in the air and flicks his thumb once. The sheer wind pressure of his flick cancelled out the beam entirely and blew the monster Librarian to roll backwards, before crashing onto the ground as even more smoke came out, clouding her sight even further. 

“This group has some interesting people in their ranks…” The detective sweated a bit. 

The fragment flicker again, shining more brightly than ever, the Librarian, struggling, stand up to unleash the same attack she did before, but this time, she aims it towards the ground. If she cannot find them or they will just deflect things back at her, then she will annihilated everything in this entire dimension with her own blast.

As Raune ran around, a black and blue blur of speed and lighting, he saw the Libarian readying a blast to obliterate the entire reality they were in.

I can't let her get away with that attack, especially with Cuki still trying to get the fragment. She'll blow us all to pieces without even attacking us! I, I have to protect my subjects once again!

Theme of Blade Wolf, Raune's Uncle - Electroman

He ran and stopped underneath the mad titan, holding both Stormrulers in hand. Despite his impressive strength, he only ever used one of the swords due to the gripping. It would simply hold him back to use two. But here, it didn't matter. Simply holding them up and forming a crossing x, aimed right against the blast when it would come down, the Speedster King stood ready.

"CUKI GET THE FRAGMENT! I'LL HOLD HER BEST AS I CAN!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, hoping that someone with telepathy could pass it on. Clicking buttons on the swords, switching to wind dust, he used the last of his aura to produce two streams of bright blue electricity, guided by the wind dust to wrap around the Librarian and hold her tight, so she couldn't move away. Standing still, when the blast would come the sword and its copy could adsorb the blast no problem, Raune just need to keep standing long enough and not buckle away.

Cuki held on tightly while the Librarian flailed around, her tiny body being flung about as she refused to let go. Her nimble movements landed her on the shoulders of the Librarian, but thanks to Demi-Fiend's 'counter-attack', the attack that was redirected back to the Librarian also affected Cuki. As the Librarian rolled, Cuki latched her tail to hold on tightly and brace for anything to happen. The smoke piled up and Cuki continued to climb her way to the top of the Librarian's head, hoping to snatch the fragment.

I can do this... I can do this. Just ease your mind, Cuki. She thought to herself. Being deaf does not cloud judgment... I just wish that Demi-Fiend would be more careful of where he redirects these blasts! ...No, stay focused Cuki! Grab the fragment and get out!

Cuki didn't hesitate and quickly began to hop on the letters and words with cat-like reflexes, gradually making her way to the fragment. She immediately saw the shimmering light of the crystal and yanked it from the top of the Librarian's head, placing it safely in her pocket. Before Cuki dashed to safety, she noticed a powered up beam and it was aimed at the ground. Cuki paused for a moment until she realized what the Librarian was trying to do.

S-She's planning on destroying this whole place and taking us with it?! We gotta get out of here! 

Cuki jumped off the Librarian's head and landed on her feet before dashing off next to Vegetto, in case they needed to teleport to the nearest place to escape to. With all four fragments by her side, Cuki searched desperately for any sort of rift or 'other reality' to escape to now that the one they were in was falling apart.

Maggie watched at the edge of Bernkastel's lap the fight that was developing. 

"Ooooh~! I wonder what Speedy Prince is gonna do?" Maggie giggled. "Also, it looks like the little Einstein of the group found your fragments, kitty. I think you're right about this getting interesting real soon! ...N-Not that I d-doubted you or anything!"

uJlqFA7.gif

DON-Chan even dances to the beat!

The Librarian's Last Call

The Librarian dug her colossal fingers onto the ground, her eyes narrowed and her body firmly in position for the potential knock-back after releasing such energy from her mouth. She’d pouring literally everything she got into this one attack: an total oblivion of the dimension she’d created—if she can’t find her enemies, she’ll smoke them out in actual destruction; unaware that Raune and Cuki already made their move.
She released the devastating energy, with all her might, spiraling downward to the ground in alarming speeds. The initial release of the blast form a powerful shockwave, rocking anyone near them and clearing away all the smokes caused by the others. 

Detective Vegeta was flew back, unable to stand firmly from the intense winds; however, he firmly grabbed onto Demi-Fiend’s shoulders, the latter did not move an inch.

“Great scot, she’ll about to destroy everything! If that attack connects, we’ll all be deconstructed instantly!” Vegeta warned. “We need to stop it!”

“No need, we all played our parts, it up to those guys now.” Demi-Fiend said. “Or fail miserly and we’re all screwed.” 

The detective, confused about Demi-Fiend’s words, turns to the blast that was supposedly to hit, but nothing happened yet; Raune’s sword is absorbing the blast of energy.

The Librarian’s eyes widened; the entire dimension is still intact due to Raune’s interference. Angered, the Librarian tried to move to the right, but due to Raune’s ability, it restricts her movements to a total halt. Falling into fiery, if she cannot, moved, she will keep on pouring far more energy to overwhelm the man. 

In the meanwhile, Cuki’s swift movements managed to cause the words to react strongly the moment she got closer to the fragment—it seems the flickering object is reacting to her, causing the words to launched at her to slow her down, but at no avail. The removal of the fragment on her head causes her deconstruction beam to disappear instantly. Nothing to stabilize her, her gigantic body exploded as the words flung everywhere, slowly disappearing as the result.  The Librarian fell straight to the ground near Raune, hard, making a crater beneath her, unconscious. 

The detective pressed both his hands on his head as he narrowed his eyes. “Lads, you guys actually did it…” 

Demi-Fiend, shrugging Vegeta off him, walked towards the Librarian’s body, poking her, slapping her, and then kicking her around. “Yep, she’s out cold.” 

However, as the Librarian’s defeat, the dimension is still collapsing, large shards from the sky rain down. In reaction to the Librarian's defeat, the shards that touches the ground causes "default back"; an final, last call of the Librarian's deconstruction ability.

“T-they did it….” The Voice turns to the Lich. “They fucking did it!” He wipes the sweat of his head.

Doctor Doom crosses his arms, having nothing more to say.

Cross says "got to have more faith in them voice." Cross thinks "I wonder how he will react to Dooms first trail if this one cased him to worry."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom