The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brachi's eyes narrowed.

"I don't take kindly to you insulting my friends, fool; you're already on thin ice with me for what you've done, so I'd watch my words if I were you." She muttered, before continuing to eat.

Cuki listened to Spina and frowned, not wanting him to leave. She hopped off the table and took her seat, blushing slightly at her outburst. Her eyes then shifted to Spina, her voice soft.

"Will you come back, Mr. Spina?" Cuki sighed. "We make a pretty good team and you seem to know a lot about Mr. Voice, more than enough to help us out. Having you around is quite... nice." 

The youngster gently took a hold of Voice in her hands, petting him to make him feel comfortable and protecting him from being harassed by the others. She took note of Voice's snarky remark about how their universes will be erased if they did not stop Doom soon, but Cuki didn't seem that alarmed. If anything, she seemed very calm, even happy to a degree. There was something she hid from the others.

Perhaps having the universes go away isn't such a bad idea... Cuki smiled as she scratched Voice's head. Am I in the wrong to think so? I'm sure they have families back home... I don't want to suffer anymore, I have nothing else to lose.

"About that. Your cook-off will have to wait..." Bernkastel yanked open the blinds of the window nearby. "Because something's coming down to destroy the apartment again." She lifted Maggie up so she would be able to see the strange object hurtling towards them after removing the sewing needle. "I give it a good ten seconds before it makes touchdown, so I'll be outside watching the inevitable." Without waiting for a response, Bernkastel stood up from her seat with the doll in hand and her form dissolved into tiny particles before reassembling outside.

"I wonder what it is-- meteor showers aren't common around here."

Raune looked over to the Witch of Miracles disappearing, and then to Cuki, and stared at the camera for a moment. Becoming a black and blue blur, he quickly sped everyone out of the apartment and onto the relative saftey of the street below, with their food in their hands. The one exception was the Voice, who he left in the apartment, and himself, hanging onto the side of the building with his sword, ready to intercept whatever was coming at them.

Snow was out of the apartment and looked at the group before suddenly disappearing and reappearing on top of the building. He held the Kusanagi out and channeled his divine energy into it, letting the sword take its true properties on as he got ready to help.

The voice blinked once and suddenly, he was hanging on the side of the apartment building along with Raune. “What is this?” He realized the situation he was in. “Is this some kind of sick joke? What the heck you help out everyone except me!” He flail around like a chicken with its head cut off but at no avail. 

The flickering light cross more distance between its original location and the apartment complex, attempting to land crashed onto the rooftop. Upon closer inspection, the object is a gigantic cylinder with the words DOOM written all over it. Before Snow has the chance to deflect it, it switches direction slightly to the right side of him, crashing through the apartment, floor by floor, until it reaches the bottom. 

“That’s doesn’t sound good!” The voice turns to the rest of the gang, sitting outside, at a safe distance, with their foods in their hands. “H-hey! Don’t just stand there! Come up here and save me!” 

-- 

Demi-Fiend, applying more seasoning into his ramen, watches the panic voice calling out to the others to assist him. “Hmm, the apartment is getting destroyed again. We have another unknown visitor appearing in our wake?” He slurped the noodles after asking the question, ignoring the voice’s plea for help.

“… Doubt it.” Spina answered. “I think I just saw Doom’s name written on… whatever that thing is.” He turns to the rest. “Don’t know what he’s planning, but be on your guard.” He is too ignoring the voice’s call for help.

--

As the gigantic cylinder landed on the floor, it released a powerful energy that causes the apartment to explode into multiple directions—but had powerful magnetic forces that cause the debris to orbit around the cylinder tube.

The voice, caught in the magnetic force, was orbiting around it at intense speeds until he his body turned light green, indicating that he was going to vomit. “Oh boy, the ramen is coming out fast.” He remarked. “Someone, get me out of here!”

The cylinder opened up, revealing a gigantic hologram of Doom himself, sitting in his throne. He looks down upon the group, including Snow and Raune nearby. 

“Hello… it been quite a while, hasn't it? It seems that your group had expanded quite comfortably since the last time we had our encounter." Doom's first statement. "I hope you fools haven't been slacking off since our bet." He turns to Vegetto. "Especially you..." He turns to Bernkastel. "I hope you thoroughly have been giving them some form of assistance in order to maintain some form of interest..."

The lich thinks "I gest my contingency did not need this time thinks to the speedster."  The lich says "thanks Raune." still eating his meal. The lich thinks "I may at this rate offer one my places to these children."

Maggie stared at the incoming object and wiggled slightly in Bernkastel's hand, a feeble attempt at an escape. Once she and Bernkastel reappeared outside, Maggie was seen holding on to Bern's hand tightly, probably out of fear from her magic. She managed to crawl her way to Bern's shoulders where she sat down patiently and without trouble.

"Maybe it's some weird fireball sent by the heavens. Or maybe it's another person being sucked into Reality Vortex. Or maybe it's a comet!"

Maggie gently climbed to the top of Bernkastel's head to see if she could get a better view of the object.

"You think it's gonna blow everything up?" She noticed it was Doom who sent the cylinder and scoffed at his hologram. "It's just that Doom kid... He ain't so scary. Why'ja make a deal with this bum?"

=====

"Wha the--" Before Cuki managed to speak she was outside, watching the object destroy what was left of her apartment. "Not again!! Is this a thing now?!"

Cuki slumped her shoulders and simply let out a sigh, already accepting the apparent fate of her home. She stared at the rubble trying to rebuild itself but failed thanks to the cylinder causing a ruckus. She squinted her eyes and noticed the large DOOM word on the cylinder, even from her position.

"Huh, looks like Mr. Doom is sending us an early present." She then noticed Voice spinning around in the magnetic force. "And poor Mr. Voice is also taking a ride. Looks like he might throw up."

Cuki then stared at Doom's hologram and frowned, knowing that he wouldn't appear for just any old reason. She wondered why he would arrive but she only assumed it was to inform them about their faults or the coming trials.

"Well... what brings Mr. Doom here? I think we still got some way to go for the actual trials to begin, right? Besides, it's very rude to interrupt our dinner, Mr. Doom..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom