The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is a difference between a friendly sparring match and fighting someone who is not themselves. You'd be wise to remember that. How would you like it if someone hijacked the body of someone you care about for a similar purpose? And while you can push each other to your limits, you have to know where the limit is and stop if your sparring partner is unable to continue. Voice could have AT LEAST given a warning before he would hijack a body; I would be more than happy to give him one of my clones for that purpose," Brachi said, noting that Majin Bara has calmed down and wiped her tears away, "besides, you have no idea what she is capable of when she's fighting at my side."

Raune smiled from Cuki's words, echoing through his head like distant church bells.

"A lemon cake... Yeah mom, just like you asked... And, the noodles too..." He muttered, trying and failing to respond to the young Saiyan.

Demi-Fiend did not turned to Brachi when she tried to deflect his points; he continues to face angry Kassava. “Pathetic.” He uttered to the fused warrior. “Instead of acknowledging that as a weakness, you attempted to smear others as a way to moralize yourself into higher ground.” 
Demi-Fiend smirks. “Have your noggin gone wrong in that battle—or did you forget that this was never meant to be friendly at anyway? Last time I check, you, not one point of this entire duration, stopped and tried to force to surrender of this idea of “friend cannot continue”. You were the most adamant one in this entire match. Get off that high horse—you have no grounds to stand here. Heck, this girl is blowing up a fuse and you just flat out ignore it.” 

Demi-Fiend sighs a bit before scratching his head, in confusion, when Kassava accused him of something. “Have you gone mad or something?” He insulted the time goddess. “As Bernkastel stated, I been here the whole time; did not move an inch and I can prove it through multiple alibis.” Demi-Fiend shifted his head slightly upwards, placing his finger on his lips. “Perhaps you are just hallucinating, especially after getting your ass handed to your yesterday. If this is some way to get payback, you’re going to try to do better than that.” He stated. “Maybe you need more nap time since you are clearly started to see me everywhere…”  

Demi-Fiend turns to Bernkastel in reaction to her statement. “Last night? I did not break into the apartment until early in the morning, raiding your fridge.” 

Spina raised a brow. “Yeah…if there’s something wrong in the apartment… it’s definitely not him. The Lich, Whis and Bernkastel can vouch for his whereabouts.” 

The voice seemingly is smiling like an idiot—although he was quite annoyed that the group was unable to cooperate earlier during combat, which prompt the training sessions, he cannot help by enjoying this little drama scene.

Brachi merely scoffed and went to get something to drink for her Majin friend, who accepted it without hesitation.

Gervene on the other hand was watching the two closely, evidently she realized what was going on quite clearly, but opted to keep her mouth shut for now as she was also watching the scene with Kassava going on.

Cuki was startled when Kassava began to make threats and transform again but something in the back of her head only lead her to jealousy and anger with her and the rest of the Saiyans. She decided to stick her nose out of the situation until she heard that her apartment was being wrecked again. 

"My apartment is getting... trashed again? By Demi-Fiend?" Cuki said with a small hint of anger but her body trembled slightly and her tail turned still with her fur standing on ends. When she spoke again, her voice sounded stronger and more confident, she was obviously pissed. "Demi-Fiend, Kassava, settle your squabbles later! We are heading back home! Now!"

She did not wait for anyone to reply and rose into the air with Raune. Holding Raune tightly and securely around her shoulder, she flew off without warning. The look on her face was that of pure fury.

This is getting out of hand... I am getting sick and tired of my place being wrecked! But it doesn't make any sense... Demi-Fiend was here the whole time so how could Kassava have seen him?

"And no longer with us anymore..." Future Gotenks muttered under his breath.

The fusion looked over at Demi-Fiend.

"Hey, wait a minute I was there too. I saw you messing up people's rooms." he then glanced over at Kassava. "She clearly wasn't too happy to see you. How are you here but also over there?"

The lich says "I can confirm Demi-Fiend was hear this entire time." The lich thinks "I have to agree it is interesting to see how realities and universes differ form each other. "

Kassava snarled in anger, preparing to lunge forward only to stagger and stop in place, Vegetto's arms having wrapped around her stomach to hold her back.

"Kass stop!"

Kassava writhed in his grip, close to breaking free as she shouted.

"No! I won't be made a fool out of; I know what I saw!"

Whis moved up past the two, lowering his scepter towards Kassava with a small frown.

"Everything is fine, Kassava. You are not wrong here."

He cleared his throat, half smiling towards Bernkastel.

"Your intuition is correct. It would seem that we have a trouble maker that can imitate the appearance of Demi-Fiend over there. Let's all settle down, everyone."

Whis narrowed his eyes slightly towards Demi-Fiend next, his tone flat.

"As well, let's make sure you do not cause problems yourself. You spent quite an effort and time explaining the flaws of the Saiyans in their pride yesterday."

His eyes looked over Demi-Fiend up and down, his slightly stern expression and flat tone remaining consistent.

"It would be wise for you to practice the wisdom you preach."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom