The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegetto winced slightly, glancing down at Future Gotenks with a perplexed stare.

"Uncle?"

He blinked a couple of times, the familiar face catching his attention.

"Wait a minute...Gotenks? How is this possible?!"

His head darted to the side, not waiting for a response with the massive display of power above ringing out. Vegetto sat quietly throughout the entire display, tensing for a moment to help, but stopping at the sight of Voice-Bara erupting into pieces again.

Whis covered his mouth, promptly covering his body with a very thin piece of green energy. The small barrier cascaded to the floor with the few bits of gloop that would have struck him, the taller angel shaking his head with a look of disgust on his expression.

"How uncivilized."

Kassava groaned as well, slowly rising up off the ground and rubbing the back of her neck.

"Unngh...what happened?"

Raune smirked, his body briefly ceasing all movement, before he fell over, Stormruler falling out of his hands and hitting the ground first, the King of Vale landing ontop of the flat blade.

Cuki was almost entirely splattered by the goop with most of her body and tail covered in it. She spat out the bit that got in her mouth.

"Ew! Gross!" Cuki continued to spit before looking up at where Voice last stood. She only saw Raune and, as usual, her eyes sparkled at how cool he was. "Whoa! That was so cool Mr. Raune! You got right up in Voice's face and then you were all like 'check mate!'. Then you used your sword and kaboom---Voice exploded into tiny bits!" She jumped in the air, copying Raune's last move. She continued to babble nonsense as she helped him sit upright. "We would've been in huge trouble if you weren't here."

The youngster gave Raune some room to rest before searching the surrounding area. She saw the newcomer but when she saw Kassava she frowned slightly, her gaze lowering to the floor. Her tail twitched, almost as if letting Cuki know something was missing.

"But hold on... where's Mr. Voice?" Cuki paused before looking around and flicking the goop off her tail. "He should be around here somewhere..."

“What the?” Future Gotenks grunted as he smacked away pieces of Voice-Bara. 

The fusion looked at all the others trying to make sense of what was going on.

“I just get more cofused as each minute passes.”

The fusion turned to Vegetto giving him a smile.

“It’s been so long, Uncle.” He said. He then turned to see Brachi nearby and shot her a smile. “And Brachi. I’m so glad I found you two.”

Snow got up himself, and felt the backlash of using his darker powers again. He sighed as he slowly moved back to the apartment, then his room to recover. Amaterasu looked at the new comer with interest, as did her children.

“I have to admit,” Spina turned to Raune. “That was quite impressive what you did there. Let us hope what you have done was effective enough to do the job. Speaking of the devil, where’s the bastard gone?”

“Right here…” The smoke disperse from the location where Voice-Bara exploded from, revealing his spirit form. “Looks like I’m tap out, so I supposed I’ll have to surrender on that.” 

Spina raise one eyebrow in both confusion and suspicion of the Voice’s words. “Supposed? Are you satisfied of what happen here?” Spina asked. “And what happened to Bara?”

“In a way, sure, I was pleased with the results I have gathered during the duration of this battle—however…” The Voice chuckled a bit at the end, purposely not finishing his sentence. “Do not worry about Bara. She will reformed soon enough.” The black bits that splattered everywhere slowly returned to their pink color. “Anyways, this battle got me quite famished for a meal.”

The Voice turns to the newcomer that arrived with Whis and Kassava—now waking up—and greets him. “Judging by your statement, you must be another one of those “Saiyans”, right? God, so many of your people are popping up everywhere. Setting that aside, I am the voice, your guide of this world. Welcome to Reality Vortex!” His voice seems to return to the typical annoying tone he had before.

The voice was confused about the newcomer, Future Gotenks and relations to both Vegetto and Brachi. “You seem quite aware of the two, but that’s not possible—they’re from different realities.”   

Demi-Fiend turns to the now awaken Kassava. “Cass… Cassidy? Casser, these guys just finished their little sparring with the voice. Now we got a newcomer in our group.” Demi-Fiend answered. “Though, I’m itching for a meal myself.”

Flicking off the bubblegum-like pieces from her face with a grimace for a moment, Bernkastel stood from where she sat and softly clapped her hands together as she approached the group that completed the spar. Her face didn't have a smile on it, but she seemed at least somewhat content with the conclusion, in spite of the shake start. "That final strike was well-executed. I am rather satisfied with how this turned out, but I am most pleased with Raune. If we were in a mortal realm, that would have been a perfect execution. Don't start to slack off though-- I am expecting your teamwork to not have such a rough start next time. The longer you take to synchronize together, the faster you will be defeated."

She glanced over at Brachi blankly. "Sorry about your pink friend exploding though."

Soon enough, the bits and pieces of Majin Bara were moving back to each other and were gradually reforming her back to normal, with Brachi moving to the central bit to supply her with some extra energy to heal her. As soon as Majin Bara was back to normal however, she didn't respond at first to anything, looking as if she was catatonic, before she flexed her arms and legs a bit, wanting to be sure she was back in control of her own body. 

"Bara... hey... are you okay?!" A concerned Brachi asked her Majin friend in a warm and comforting tone, making the Majin blink at this, before facing her.

That simple little question was the trigger to a completely unexpected, shocking reaction to be witnessed within the group. The second Majin Bara's wide-open, unfocused eyes locked with Brachi's half-open, amethyst-purple eyes… she couldn't hold it in any longer. She wrapped her arms around Brachi's waist, buried her face in her bosom… and she then wept.

"I'm sorry.... I'm so... so sorry..." The Majin wailed in the arms of her best friend, who blinked at the sudden move, before responding in kind by wrapping her in her arms, holding her close, rubbing the back of her head.

"Shhhh, it's not your fault..." Brachi cooed to the distraught Majin.

Gervene walked towards Brachi and Majin Bara both, not saying a word, her arms crossed. But she could hear Brachi muttering something softly, unheard by the others, but she could hear it clearly.

"Voice... or whoever you are... if you dare to do something like this to any of my friends again... especially to someone as sensitive as Majin Bara is... I'll kill you. Have I made myself clear?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom