The Reality Vortex: Doom Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whis nodded, taking off with Future Gotenks in tow towards the group and out of the remaining rubble of the apartment, holding Kassava in his arms.

==============

Vegetto winced heavily, waiting for a few seconds as he glanced around for the remaining fighters. He let out a frustrated grunt, unable to wait any longer and glanced up. However, the small energy sphere he had found had dissipated away from the roaring energy.

He panted heavily, losing focus and his eyes darting around.

Damn....damn....

Vegetto's eyes instantly widened.

"Kass!!"

In the blink of an eye, the three fighters disappeared from inside the dome, leaving behind the incoming barrage of blasts.

===============

Whis let out a gentle sigh as he landed next to Bernkastel, Demi-Fiend, Gervene and the Lich. His eyebrows perked slightly, nodding towards Future Gotenks.

"Not to worry, everything is under control at the apartment. And I found a new visit-"

Whis yelped, stumbling back as Vegetto reappeared from thin air with Spina and Cuki latched onto him, crashing onto Whis boots. The taller angel practically hurled Kassava up into the air, falling with a tremendous thud onto his rear, Kassava unconscious body crashing onto the dirt shortly after.

Future Gotenks landed alongside Whis and then looked over at the others. 

"Hey, nice to-" before he could finish his sentence he watched as the three fighters crashed into Whis. He looked down at them and his eyes widened as he saw a familiar face.

"Uncle Vegetto!" the fusion went over to Vegetto and attempted to help him up.

Having sensed Vegetto's sudden disappearance, Brachi wondered what was going on, even though she was still being pelted with ki-blasts.

"Enough of this!" She said, gathering energy into a sphere around herself which was now proceeding to absorb all incoming ki-blasts, making it gradually bigger each time a blast hit it. While in this state, she was sensing if there was anyone else left inside the dome, managing to locate Snow, before spotting Voice-Bara's location.

Hoping Voice-Bara was distracted enough from Vegetto's disappearance, Brachi then charged full-force directly at Voice-Bara, smashing into him to disrupt him from his attack, while also pushing on to escape the dome on her own accord, picking up the others along the way using her two clones, the dome now empty inside.

Thanks to Vegetto’s Instant Transmission, in Voice-Bara’s mind, only three people exist in the dome. “So they managed to get out this situation.” Voice-Bara continued in his self-thought, closing his eyes. “Yet, the problem still persists; strength, power, ego. Some of them are so fixated on a few of them that they disregard everyone else in attempt to impressed one single person, rather than working as a team. Outside of the few, and especially lucky ones, the cooperation is truly lacking.” Voice-Bara opened his eyes once more, seeing Brachi below. “Ah… you managed to get out of there. How incredibly lucky of you,” 

Voice-Bara remained unfazed by her attack—did not even moved an inch, though it did seems to disrupt his attack he was building up, causing him to be slightly annoyed. “Throughout the duration of this battle, you have done nothing by fall into emotions. Do others exist as teammates to you? Maybe they’re just nobodies and you only have eyes for approval from Vegetto?” Voice-Bara mocked, grabbing Brachi by the hair. “I think I seen enough for my decision here.” He chuckle wildly like a rapid animal, tossing her towards Snow on the ground, flinging up pieces of candies into the air. 

The dome stopped firing blasts and returned to his body, making him whole once more. It was pure black, with blue dimples on each cheek. His hands, balling into fists, radiated with destructive energy as his eyes shifted to the left to see where Cuki, Spina and Vegetto had appeared. “Over there… Do not think being close to the others will save you from this fight. The battle continues until I admit surrender.” He turned around, slightly powered up before blasting off towards the three warriors. 

------------------------

Spina landed bottom first on the ground. “Damn it… there’s a pattern going on here or something. I kept getting punk’d at every opportunity.” Spina, by instinct, reached for his stomach due to the wound, but when he felt it, the hole was gone. “Huh? The wound healed up?” He turns to the Lich, remembering his position. “Right, he’s healing us throughout the battle…” He felt great; his power seemingly rose once the healing kicked in.

“So, what’s up? You’re done?” Demi-Fiend asked. “I did not hear the booger saying he surrendered.” However, he seems a bit curious that Kassava suddenly appeared and a new man called Vegetto ‘uncle’. “Another Saiyanjin…?” 

“No…” Spina said, picking up Cuki on her feet. “It seems that he still intended to finish this session.” He raised a brow when Kassava suddenly appeared on the ground or a new stranger calling him uncle. “More family squabbles…” He turns to Cuki and Vegetto. “Don’t care about anything of this right now. We’re deal with this after this is done.” 

Spina looked up in the air, seeing the Voice charging at them in incredible speeds. “Raune is planning something… and whatever trump card he got, it is our best bet now. Follow my lead… Go!” Spina suddenly blasted upwards, intending to stopped him from getting too close to the others—not because they could not handle it, but to make sure Kassava does not get flung around like a rag doll.

------------------------

Upon impact, it jolted Voice-Bara a bit, before the two of them threw their punches against each other, generating a small shockwave. “Still got some fight left in you?”

“Well, here’s your first lesson. My race tends to be stubborn about this kind of things.” Spina ducked to dodge Voice-Bara’s swing, punching him on the left side of his torso. As Voice-Bara lean over, he went for an uppercut in the jaw, causing his head to whip back for a second. 

“Tsk!” Voice-Bara gritted his teeth, lifted his arm high in the air, revealing his elbow. He launched it down to slam it on the top of Spina’s head, but at the last second, he missed. Narrowing his eye, he tried to follow up with another attack, but it seems that Spina grabbed onto his arm—tightly. “Persistent!” He tried shaking him off by flinging his arm around, but it was a futile effort. He smashes Spina onto the scorched ground—leaving burns on Spina’s back—multiple time, but he refuses to let go. 

“Damn it! You’re getting more than a hole in your gut!” Voice-Bara is attempting to blast him from the earlier attack he charged earlier. 

Spina smirked. “This is your chance!”

“Whoa!” Cuki said as she landed face first to the ground. She looked overexcited about teleporting and wondered how Vegetto managed to do it.

She let out a sigh of relief and assumed that the worst of the fight was over; however, she knew that Voice still had to surrender and remove himself from Bara’s body. She slowly rose to her feet and still felt the wave of pain surging through her body but her muscles and bones remained intact thanks to Lich’s healing powers.

I guess I can catch a break with my technique’s after-effects but I can’t rely on Lich forever…

As soon as she was about to question the newcomer and his connection with Vegetto, her eyes darted to the energy of Voice-Bara. When Spina spoke to her about a plan and opening for Raune, she nodded to him to let him know she was in on the idea. Once Spina started to rush in at Voice-Bara, Cuki stayed put but watched carefully for any sign or opening. Her hands quivered with what little energy she had left and she began to doubt if she could put any harm into Voice anymore.

If I can only control my energy better, I can help them! Cuki bit her lip. But now, I wasted almost all my energy on that last attack! I’m about ready to drop.

You must see your energy like water, Cuki. The same mysterious voice from before echoed in her head. Your energy is used for many things, not just primitive blasts attacks…

“What? What does that mean?” Cuki said softly to herself. “I barely have any energy left.”

Water is free flowing until it is given a definite shape. Focus on what you want your energy to be and concentrate on that shape; give it form and bring forth your potential. Birth your power, what little you may have, and pierce through your enemy…

Cuki thought long and hard about the voice and the wisdom it shared. It took her a while but she seemed to have gotten an understanding of what it meant. Without hesitation, she began to charge up the little energy she had to the palm of her hands. She continued to focus as hard as she could on her energy and it slowly began to shape itself around her hands. The energy sharpened itself and gave the impression of blades that engulfed Cuki’s hands and wrists. The transparent blue energy-like blades was finally crafted. Upon hearing Spina’s yell, she dashed over to Voice’s direction and swiped the energy on her hands up to her elbows, which whiped outwards into a sharp curve. She let out a battle cry to alert Voice and jumped right into Voice’s chest with her hands in front of her. She continued to yell as she pushed harder and harder against Voice until her body was surrounded in a thin white aura that swirled around her arms to slightly resemble that of a drill. 

“Time to end this!!!”

With one final yell and push, in a bright and blinding light, she pushed right through Voice and appeared on the other side

Voice-Bara’s eyes widened as Cuki punctured a hole through his body. Gritting his teeth so hard, it cracked, his eyes shifted downward, to see the newly created hole and attempts to regenerate—but it failed. “What—” Voice narrowed his eyes, realizing that Bara’s body is no longer capable to handle his power pouring within her—it threw everything out of whack, including his overreliance on regeneration, causing it to fail randomly.

Voice-Bara turned his head around, seeing Cuki landed on the other side in stable condition. “Do not get cocky! Making a hole in my chest will not slow me down!” He raised his left arm, the same arm he was using to blast Spina earlier, and pointed his hand towards the young warrior. “Prepare for obilivi—” The back of his head was struck by Spina’s right foot, causing him to bite his own tongue. His eyes shifted to the corner, slightly turning his head to look at the man. 

“I don’t think so,” Spina chuckle. “Not this time…” Spina quickly blast his left arm, quickly yanked out the right before crashing towards the ground. 

“Tsk…” Voie-Bara said. He turns to the young warrior. His body could not reformed his arms; his body is no a mess of blob dripping on the floor. Pulses of energy spill out of the skin, indicating that at any moment’s notice, it will explode. Narrowing his eyes and formed a wicked smile, Voice-Bara sprung his mouth opened wide—all the energy he gathered earlier formed in the center. “I don’t need hands nor regeneration to blast you all! Let’s see the fruits of teamwork get out of this!” He shouted, ready to fire it off at any second; however, he completely let his entire guard down.

Bernkastel turned her head to stare over at Whis and his company, looking bored. "You've made it just in time, I've been trying not to fall asleep out of boredom. I thought they were going to give up, but their block-headed persistence is admirable. If only a little, we'll see if they had the concept of teamwork properly knocked into their skulls." She turned back to watch the fight continue. "It's getting good now at least... I see you brought a new one with you too."

In a moment Raune reappeared, Stormruler right over Voice-Bara's mouth.

"Check mate." He stated, the sword quickly twisting into a reverse grip, Raune's aura becoming a series of broken blue glowing lines as he channeled the last of it into the sword, which combined with the energy he had already adsorbed there. He shoved the sword down, adsorbing all of the energy the Voice was building up.

And sent it back as a massive surge of energy. Not lightning, just pure plasma, spreading all across Voice-Bara's body, the masked figure containing only seething hatred for the sight.

Voice-Bara build up the destructive energy in his mouth. "Whatever you were trying to do, it seemingly failed!" He shouted, before his eyes widened in reaction to Raune appearing in front of him. "You...!" In that moment of time, Voice-Bara actually forgot about him. Thanks to Brachi's sudden rush towards him, he omit Raune from his mind. Unable to react fast enough, Raune knocked the energy he had build up back to his face and then some. 

Raune's attack spreaded throughout Voice-Bara's body, causing the powerful beast to explode violently; it no longer form a black smoke, just regular smoke. It is an indication that they seems to best the powerful beast. Immediately, bits and pieces of Voice-Bara flung everywhere, landed on various places, including the people and the spectators. One of his pieces even hit Bernkastel in the face.

“Ahhh…” Spina stood up as he was covered by those goops. "This is disgusting..." Spina tried to wipe it off from his body. 

--------------

A piece landed on Demi-Fiend's shoulders. "Huh..." He stuck a finger in there and tasted it, instantly spitting it out. "That wasn't such a good idea."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom