The Arcane Apothecary

Status
Not open for further replies.
"By me, of course~" Z-Clone chimed. "I am a clone of the leader so any questions asked about the Sisterhood, I will answer~" Z-Clone tugged at Lilith's hair as usual. "What is your question~?"

Lilith muttered something in Latin under her breath, not doing anything because she knew it wasn't of proper conduct as Okawa put it.

"Sisterhood..." Okawa murmured, listening to the conversation from afar.

"Mirror Gems~?" Z-Clone questioned. "Sounds like something a child made up in a fantasy book~! I am afraid the Sisterhood holds no such item, at least none that I am currently aware of~ You might have better luck looking at the weird salesman that travels by the Sisterhood~ He sells at ridiculously cheap prices~"

"Whoa! So this is Okawa's Shop, huh?" Bob said as he entered.

"Yes.. this is the place I need to go." Liza said. "Is the owner of the store, present?"

Vox says nicely "I am mostly looking around but i think Liza hear may need some thing." Vox seems to be doing just that.

A tiny Z-Clone clung on to Okawa's shoulder with a purple hat atop her head. Her hat had a large ribbon and it was similar to that of Okawa's hat. She waved cutely at the new customers.

"I've gotten news of your arrival~" Z-Clone giggled. "The other Z-Clone alerted me~ What can we help you with~?"

"I'm looking for spell books; mainly on things such as healing and hexes." Liza asked Okawa.

Bob began to wander around the store, checking out the merchandise.

"Then you'll be abe to find those kinds of spellbooks along the bookshelves. They're assorted by type so it should be easy to find one you would like." Okawa suggests. "If you have trouble finding the proper spellbook, Lilith can help you."

"Thank you." Liza replied. She went towards the bookshelves, looking for various of books that comfortable of what she was looking far. "Hmm.. a variety of spell books. I wonder which one ShineCero uses..?"

Bob continues to wander around, but then he stopped and turns to Okawa. "Madam. Do you accept trade?" He asked.

"I can help, Lady Okawa~" Z-Clone purred. "Unless you wish to display the wonderful clothing you have placed on my little body~ Shall I alert Lilith of the new comers, Lady Okawa~?"

"No need, little one. Lilith is good at hiding around the shop though." Okawa said to the Z-Clone, before looking at Bob. "It depends on what it is you are trading."

"From the sounds of it, that Cero guy must be a big wig over at that magic society, huh?" Lilith inquired, appearing to Liza from around the other bookshelf.

Z-Clone shrugged her shoulders and continued to rest on Okawa's shoulder. She seemed very fond of sleeping for the most part.

(Z-Clone is Okawa's Pikachu, lol)

LoopyPanda said:
"No need, little one. Lilith is good at hiding around the shop though." Okawa said to the Z-Clone, before looking at Bob. "It depends on what it is you are trading."

"From the sounds of it, that Cero guy must be a big wig over at that magic society, huh?" Lilith inquired, appearing to Liza from around the other bookshelf.

"Well!" Bob unload his huge bag from his back and place it onto the floor, causing a bit of a loud noise when it touched the ground. "You see! I'm Bob, a Mage Salesman. I could informed you into some interesting items that I've found around my days." Digging into the bag, he pulls out several diamond-shapes items. "I found this on the outskirts of Snowy Mountains.. it seems to be a emerald of some kind, but I don't know anything it does."

"Yeah, ShineCero is the well-respected instructor of the magic society. He's practically the most infam-" Liza stopped talking for a moment, because, as she turned to whom she'd was speaking too, thinking that it was Okawa speaking to her. The appearance of Lilith startled Liza, causing her to jumped back several feet. "Wh-what the!?  What's a demon doing in here!?"

Vox looks over at Liza and sees Lilith. Vox says to Liza "as far i recall Lilith is harmless to people as long you don't try to rob her."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom